It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
Perhaps take a gander at the space weather and the recent CME and magnetic storms. I am all but convinced that some people are effected by such things, not unlike the statistic increase in trips to the ER during and around full moons.

CME Jan 7

I was thinking of posting this but you beat me, word for word, haha.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
ok...another feeling thread!

so...between myself, several close friends spread out in different corners of the world...we all felt a huge energy shift last night/this morning. from cali...to atlanta...to Europe every friend that we have heard back from...has felt it. some people even asked me about it before i had time to ask them (so yeah....they didn't feel it cuz i suggested it...try again). lots of friends couldn't sleep last night (or having problems the last week...myself included).

this wasn't the shift we've been used to. it wasn't an "oh #...something bad is about to happen" feeling that some have been known to pick up...just a sense like something was "switched on".

i can already see the responses from those of you who dislike us "feelers" so deeply. whatever.

just wondering...how many others felt this?

perhaps it was a sense of urgency...perhaps a feeling like there was an evil plan hatched and the angels decided it was time to jump in and switch the energies on. perhaps feeling you like need to need to get your life right.

been feeling "hazy" or cloudy lately? been feeling bogged down with DISTRACTIONS lately? distractions keeping you from something deep within? join the club.

time to shed the distractions and answer the call my siblings! your heart is heavy for a reason. you know who you are. the call is loud and clear now, no?

there are too many people...in too many places...who felt this and brought it up on their own for this to be coincidence. i mean...there are no coincidences...there only is!

ready yourselves. focus your thoughts. tune into your feelings. you will be told what you need to know...

just going to throw some common "symptoms" in this post so that those who read it can see if they feel it, too. loss of appetite (still eating...but much less)...difficulty sleeping or requiring less sleep...vivid dreams and/or nightmares (dreams seem to be very prevalent factor in this energy)

edit on 1/8/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Please define "Energy"
How does this "SHIFT"

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by themightymissm

I also find it ridiculous that we are all here on ATS because we think alternatively but when it comes down to a topic were others don`t understand or are to close minded they point their finger and label them crazy.. lol what a joke

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

I would also add that I don't abuse drugs either, and I don't agree that this should be the conclusion of a multitude of people feeling something similar to each other. I myself was sitting on the couch like the potato I had been all weekend, watching a show I will still not outwardly admit that I watch, when I felt the urge to go meditate.

I personally am appreciative of the fact that this thread was made, because last night was intense for me enough as it was, but to wake up and find that many others shared something similar on the same night I did, I am definitely interested in hearing more and looking forward to what may come of this.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I would like to say thank you for making this post. I have been feeling weird ever since the new year began.

Last night I was very anxious. I had a ton of dreams and none of them were very pleasant. Most of my dreams involved me being unable to do something that I wanted to do. I felt "hindered" in some way. Today I feel dog tired, like I haven't slept a wink, but I can't settle down for a nap either.

I have a low appetite and, I am very anxious and nervous and I don't know why.

I am a "feeler" I suppose. My Jung/Meyeres-Briggs type is ENFP, the last two stand for "Feeling" and "Perceiving". I also have a great deal of empathy for people and seem to be able to relate with the pain of others unusually well, even if their situation is entirely foreign to me.

Also, yesterday morning I had a very nervous stomach. It came on suddenly. I never threw up but I felt ill for hours for (seemingly) no reason. I don't think I'm sick / getting sick. I just don't feel like my usual self.

Just wanted to add to this discussion. Thanks again for posting this. S&F

EDIT: Please note that I am a regularly healthy individual for the most part and I have never (not even once) used recreational drugs of any sort, nor do I drink alcohol or smoke. Just wanted to throw that in here.
edit on 9-1-2012 by DarkATi because: Further clarification

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's weird I came across this thread because I have been having sleeping issues as well as several other things people seem to be mentioning.

I drink a lot so I never have trouble sleeping. I pretty much pass out in less than a minute, 365 days a year, and sleep 5-7 hours no problem, minus a trip to the bathroom in between that has me up maybe 5 minutes.

The last few days I have had trouble sleeping for the first time in as long as I can remember, years. I have been spending 9 hours in bed or so to get 3-5 hours and I have been drinking the same amounts each night as I have for years. This hasn't made sense.

I have also been remembering the dreams, which is the weird part. I remember dreaming a lot when I was young and did not drink, but I hardly ever remember dreams anymore, and I distinctly remember dreams for the last several days. That's the strangest part about this for me, and why I was surprised to come across this. The dreams are all centered around personal relationships.

The last thing is that, in some of the pages I've looked at (probably 10 of the 19), several have mentioned a ringing in the ears. I have not had a ringing, but I have been noticing what I would describe as a more tone-based humming/ringing sound that will not go away. It seems this is a sign of potential ear damage, but this started the same night I had trouble sleeping..and nothing to cause ear damage? It also is not present most of the time, but every night when I wake up from brief initial sleep, I hear it. Coincidental timing?

Probably just drawing false conclusions and trying to equate an odd week to something more, but I have never had these problems (sleep issues, vivid dreams all centered around 1 topic, tonal noise) in my adult life and it is odd they are coinciding with others at the same time..

No matter what, cheers ATS

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by PapaKrok
This is a very timely post.

My son and I were both unable to sleep that night until well after 4AM. I was extremely anxious and had a throbbing headache, followed by aches and pains and a deep depression that lasted most of the day yesterday. I feel much better now and slept very well last night. My son reported vivid dreams, which he never has, and my own dreams were vivid and very realistic, not typical. I also had a high pitched ringing in my ears most of the day. Could be the headaches, but it started suddenly, like a switch turned on, around 11PM and stopped around noon on the 8th.

I read tarot for supplimental income and have been unable to make accurate readings for a couple of months. I stopped reading for awhile because I was unable to distinguish the dreamworld from reality in the archetypes. Check out the post on my business site. I'm not doing readings anymore so this isn't self promotion, just an FYI as to what I am experiencing in terms of a shift.

Look at the warning and at the post that follows for details.
papakrokschaoswerksdivination.blogspot.com...

Something is happening and the "feelers" are the canary in the coal mine. I have a feeling that we are going to find ourselves standing around drooling in the months to come. I'm not sure what to do in preparation, as the tarot indicates we are already in the "change" and just need to sit tight for awhile. maybe we will be alright if we are just aware of the changes and their affect on the body and mind, rather than looking deepeer for some kind of personal justification or cause. It could, literally, be the brain misfiring under increased stimuli of some nature...

Guess we'll find out soon, aye?

WOW -- this is amazing!! I did professional Tarot readings about 10 years ago and last year felt like I wanted to start again, so I rented a room in a naturopath's office where I could do my manifestation workshops, Reiki, Tarot readings, and so forth.

Well, I did about two sessions and realized that I absolutely don't feel comfortable with it anymore. I must have recently become much more sensitized without noticing it; now any strong emotion or expectation from the clients feels like I'm being inundated by an emotional tidal wave. I can feel what they feel, sadness, pain, loneliness... it's getting too much for me to handle. Amazingly, that hasn't made me more psychic or better able to read the cards -- on the contrary, I, like you, feel incapable of giving any readings that make sense these days, ESPECIALLY, I noticed, if I charge for them. I can still do the occasional free reading for a friend or read for myself, but the regular stuff is so frustrating and scary to me now that I stopped very soon after I started again.

On the other hand, my family and I, who have always had strong telepathic connections, are getting even more so lately. My husband often thinks stuff and I say it out loud the next second. With my 8-year-old, it's the other way around -- I think stuff and HE says it out loud. It happens all the time now, much more frequently than it used to. The other day my son urged me to do some "telepathic exercises" with him. So we took turns in holding an image in our mind and -- in remote viewing style -- the other one had to come up with impressions like, "I get something blue, sharp, angular, etc." without having to name the object. I got three out of four (and bang on!), and he got two out of four. I've never been able to do that before, and neither has he.

Yes yes and yes! I too relate to both of you......However, I work as a nurse so the Healing Touch Reiki work is part of my daily job, and I have realized recently that because I was sensing everything, I noticed that my aura field was being penetrated easier than usual. So the last few months I have really stepped up the protective shields. I have noticed that I have to work extra hard to expand the shield too. Transmuting that energy is difficult if the shields are weak, and all the collective fear recently has been testing my energy reserves.

My family has been very telepathic too, and my 9 yr old daughter constantly blurts out my thoughts! DOH!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I dont know, I am really in shock over this. Ive had this weird feeling, it started last night around 6-7 central time for me. I have to admit that i have been feeling anxious, and unsettleing "its one of those feelings you get, in the pit of your stomach, when you just heard something that turns your world upside down". F#cking sucks, If this is an energy shift, count my ass out

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

time to shed the distractions and answer the call my siblings! your heart is heavy for a reason. you know who you are. the call is loud and clear now, no?

When I initially saw the name of this thread my vibrations picked up, when I got half way through that sentence I burst into tears reading it to my other half and couldn't finish it.

We are here for a reason and that reason is about to become very clear.

Love to all.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Sorry but drug use has nothing to do with this... though I do smoke weed (for good or bad)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have been deeply concerned that TPTB are accelerating their evil plans so fast its hard to keep up with. Every day its more bad news, more horrible legislation, and we are all here wondering how can Congress keep doing this to us in such an unthinking manner, are they reading and studying these bills, do they know what they are really pushing on us? Are they being controlled by higher ups?

And then there is this

The quantum shift of planetary energies and the corresponding surge in ‘mass awakening’ on Earth can be understood simply as a surge of ‘cosmic energy’ of an intelligent nature that was known anciently by seers, sages, shaman, magi and remote adept-enlightened societies.

www.heartcom.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

In addition to your statement, I would also like to point out that ATS is about anonymity. So, we aren't a group of friends that just decided to create a topic and all post with agreeable opinions. We are all strangers to one another, who felt the OP rang truth within each of us for whatever reason. That is proof that the previous made statement by a member "I find it funny how certain people are only having this feeling" (as though there were a conspiracy theory against them for not feeling it) that we are random folks (and quite a few of us) feeling similar things.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchLordMichael

that's kind of where I am at the moment, this morning when my phone rang I felt happy, notably happy and like life just became easier, a very nice feeling.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have felt something changing for a while now, emotions and my ability to relax and meditate more.
I had always had crazy dreams but for the last couple of months or so I have been able to control them more and have more lucid dreams, I have them 2 or 3 times a week, but when it's not lucid it's weird. Recently I also dreamt of a beautiful starry night when all of a sudden they began to move, lots of them, then one shot off like a rocket. I've had dreams of dual moons and awesome scenery. I really feel a shift going on with out doubt..

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

HAZY!

Hazy hazy hazy! Thank you SO MUCH for this post! I have been driving myself crazy searching for the word that describes the sensation I've been feeling. A hazy cloud of dullness covers my face. More specifically, it rests upon my eyebrows. It's a physical sensation and it makes it difficult to concentrate. I hate it! What is it, and how do I make it go away?

The other strange thing about all this is that, while I had quite a restful night on the 7th, the nights prior to that were horrible! I lost track of how many times I woke up throughout the nights, hoping that it was time to get up and being frustrated that it was still the middle of the night. It got so bad that I Googled possible symptoms. I found out that being on the computer late at night was bad because the backlit screen tricks your brain into thinking it's daylight. So on the 6th I went out and got a Nook e-reader, and have made a new habit: when my son goes to bed, I put the laptop away and read on my Nook. It has made a difference.

One last thing before I stop rambling. On the night of the 7th, I did have a vivid dream about taking books off a bookshelf, putting them into a box, and moving them into a new home. I'm pretty sure that's a significant dream about spiritual growth.

Ok I'll shut up now. thanks for reading. ^__^

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I am not sure if your being sarcastic or not regarding me having "all the answers". I dont see myself as a person who has all the answers and I am not trying to be a smart ass either so you have confused me.
The square root of Pi is 3.14 I think but without googling it ahead of time thats my final answer.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I guess the thing is that while there has to be a percentage of the world and hence a percentage of ATS posters that would be experiencing similar feelings at the same time and others feeling something else.

Though, taking into consideration, all the psychological and subliminal tactics we are exposed to daily from the media, such as making us feel the need to purchase and overeat during the festivities, there could well be electromagnetic frequencies which we are all aware of as being not as they were before.

It stands to reason we are perceptive to these frequencies, the interpretation of these is very interesting and could be from many natural causes also, for example a recent solar flare, the moon's influence, planetary influences etc. Science really should be correlating data from all channels....oh wait science probably is, perhaps it could be part of an experiment?
edit on 9-1-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well......I surely felt something too. For some reason I thought it had something to do with war. Like if decisions were taken on that day that would lead people to war.

Normally, when I feel like that, it has something to do directly with me. Like people are talking about me, or decisions are taken that will involve or affect me in the future.

Since everything is a question on alinement in space, I often let these feelings go and think that something good, something I asked the universe is slowly happening and that these days are moment when I need to give away my energy for these things to happen.

When it happens, I feel drained, so I often stay home, read, watch movies, rest.

But yesterday and today as well, I feel a little bit depressed, low on energy.
I am surprised to see this thread.

Maybe something is happening.....or then again......maybe it's just the end of a really exciting and tiring holiday and the depressing back to work week.

love.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by themightymissm

Thank you very much for your supporting statement. I personally have an update and its the nail in the coffin for me and confirms something is happening. I just approached my 19 year old sister who is totally against all the new age and conspiracy ideas that i approach her with.

I asked her the following questions 5 minutes ago in these exact words, the conversation was:

Me: ``hey how has your sleep been lately``
Sister :``i haven`t been able to sleep its really weird i go to bed at 4am but still have energy the next day, i just kinda sit up awake``
Me: `` how has your diet been lately``
Sister: ``its changed a bit i don`t eat as much in the past few weeks, im not sure what it is or why``

Im kinda shocked but not at the same time it just confirms what we are all experiencing.
edit on 9-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by MJZoo
What are we "shifting" to? I've read a lot about ascension and "light body" stuff but I'm not really "sold" on it yet. Is this similar or something different?

Good question. Here's another. If we shift to light beings doesnt that mean that our physical bodies have died? Isnt this really a death we are talking about and not a "shift" at all?

isn't shifting and changing gears called the same thing?

PER MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
SHIFT : To exchange for or replace by another : change

so if we shift or change forms...that is still a shift, no? it's just a change...and i mean...death would be a change.

you are sooooo wise. thanks again for playing! YOU ARE ADAMANT ABOUT MAKING YOURSELF LOOK UNEDUCATED TODAY AREN'T YOU?

I guess so my good friend but I guess also that here is not the place to come to get educated is it? Since I am not allowed to ask questions or you dont like the questions I am asking. sheesh get over yourself.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join