It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Maybe all you guys need to step outside and relax a bit. I've read through almost the whole thread and one person says one thing and then someone else says, "Me too!" All for symptoms, that are, well... normal everyday things. I think you're all just feeding off each other to give this illusion that something is imminent. Some of these symptoms just sound like too much conspiracy fodder disrupting your lives. I took a break from this site for a couple months and it changed my outlook completely, I'd encourage others to do the same.

This isn't the first thread of this kind on ATS and it's always the same spiel. No one on this site has ever successfully predicted the coming of anything as far as I know. We're all still a bunch of conspiracy nutters who are only trying to piece the puzzle together. I know, I know, you guys aren't saying you predict anything but you're certainly alluding to it.

This is the kind of stuff you see on new age sites. Every month or so there's this new energy that will free us from this or that but nothing ever changes and no one shifts dimensions. Who knows though, I could be all wrong. Maybe I did shift into another dimension. Hmmm, that might explain why everything is so nutters in this world. Oh well, just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I live in a suburb of Chicago and strangely enough, I had an overwhelming feeling but couldn't quite put my finger on it today. I would call it, anxious, or uneasy about something. More like a sudden urge or need to do something but nothing further. Subliminal messages from some source maybe? Haven't heard anyone mention anything about it so thought I would throw it out there. I would say my DeJa Vu has increased lately as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have been anxious for months now but I seem immune to this awakening thing.
I'm just not getting it.
I do know the full moon is driving me crazy this cycle, I've had so much energy for the last 3 days it's just amazing. I've gotten more done on my little farm in 3 days that I have in all of 'winter' (which has so far been very mild this year)
I was so sore from doing chores I could barely get out of bed this am. worked all day on my feet and got home with 1 hour of daylight, did farm chores through the daylight and into 2+ hours of darkness. it's nuts.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so! [/quote. I have to agree, my appigite has dimished as of late, not sure why, just less than it was

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Even though I did share my thoughts as an addition to this thread, I do agree with you. Overcoming obstacles by setting small manageable goals does increasingly make oneself feel better.

Everything I attempted to fix through trial and error has made me very confident. No smoke and mirrors.

Not to mention, on a site with over a million visitors, your bound to have many people who couldn't sleep this weekend as well as many people who felt very positive...at the same time!

Maybe some herd mentality?

No harm done though, let them enjoy whatever it is they are enjoying.

~Glu

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElmersGluon

I know what you mean. Especially a site like this where the member base is more into believing supernatural things of this sort makes it harder to judge. I don't know, if one of my dead asleep buddies or family members calls me and says, "Jesus! What's with this strange feeling!?" Well, then I'll take super high alert notice. Until then, I'm on the fence.

To be honest, I do feel a bit different this week than last but you know what? I felt different last week to the week before too. I'd say I feel considerably "better" now than I have in months but who knows, next month I could have the crummiest month of my life.

Not this week though, oh no not this week. It's my birthday on Friday and I've been waiting for a freckin Friday the 13th Birthday for years! Soon enough, I will have you all under my spell!
Just a heads up, my energy makes your girl's period last a week longer than usual.

edit on 9-1-2012 by conspiracy88 because: Edit and add some stuff

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I felt it for a couple of hours yesterday also. I wrote it down while it was happening, here are a couple of things...

No question. Last night, I had to lay in bed awake for hours. It was a feeling of being prompted. Joy. I felt it all day yesterday. Tonight, it seems as though peace is moving past me. Hard to describe.

There is no question that the world is gearing up to meet Christ. I think the way to define this is simply put. Faith is at a tipping point to fact. People are seeking the right answer and it only points one place. It's like a magnet approaching and drawing us near.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

As somebody that is feeling this energy, I am with you. I do believe we are in essence, feeding off of each others collective personal experiences. However, I see nothing wrong with that when all the people, including myself, have all felt a feeling. Something only the person experiencing it can feel. Well, with something so deeply rooted within, its normal for those confused by this to reach out for other peoples experience. It simply gives people a system to gauge their own experiences off.

I mean, last night I had red orbs in my room. I cant explain nor prove that, but my collective experience tells me it was real. Could I have been dreaming? You bet ya. But my own personal brain knows better.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I actually read through all 23 pages today because I have felt the energy in the past day, as well. Saturday night, we were camping out, and I could not take my eyes off the sky. The moon and stars just seemed to pull me into them. A girl friend of mine started talking to me about all the greed and negativity in the world. She asked me why most people just don't get the key to life is to love simply and fully. We talked for almost an hour about putting love back into the world, and I am usually not so open with my feelings or these discussions. I could not sleep at all last night. I was just lying in bed in a state between sleep and consciousness. I kept looking at the clock waiting for the time to wake my husband up. I woke up full of energy, and it lasted all through the day. It's a very weird feeling to lay in bed but not sleep all night. It was almost like being put on a phone charger; I felt fully recharged this morning, but I did not get any sleep like I am used to.

I would also like to thank Jane for the video posted earlier. That video really rang true with me. I have been saying in my mind that 11/11/11 - 12/12/12 is my Hour of Power (Anthony Robbins reference). I also had a moment this morning in meditation that I saw a light. The only thing I could explain it like is the Tree of Life. I was amazed beyond words watching the video when the words Power came up and the tree was a recurring theme. It was something that I was meant to see today, and I am very appreciative for your posting.
edit on 9-1-2012 by muse1111 because: Number of pages

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualTerrier

Wow i could have written this myself a year ago. I'm glad you where able to spot the problem so early, it took me abit longer and almost killed me. I just recently finished my breathing problem cycle. It seem to sick until i quite my job.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Feverindafunkhousenow

Eartones?? This sounds like what Drunvalo Melchizedek describes in his book 'Living in the Heart' a frequency that we hear only from within that opens up a sacred place in our heart.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Didn't go straight to bed, and a little shocked/upset now if I'm honest.

Just connected again - for a period of time, all I could see was I can only describe as a Jesus face - all went calm for a few seconds, but that was followed by a lot of violent scenes behind the face. Looked like fire violently rising or possibly water violently falling, or one then the other? - Not sure? - Then nothing again.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Thank you, best to you as well! Here's to hoping that the majority of us will be leading those still trapped in the darkness into the light of living.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

On this site people tend to want to glorify their awakenings. I don't seem to mind, others do.

I think they are looking for verification or acceptance and obviously like minded individuals to share and discuss ideas, also nothing wrong with that. To each their own.

What we need to learn to do more is embrace them, as gooey as it sounds. I would much rather lend my ear to someone positive, even if their compass is a little off.

I am happy to see such positive change in peoples lives, even though this thread is like diving into a swimming pool of new age mud.

It is like an emotional tidal wave that no matter how it spreads, I believe the outcomes will be a positive experience.

It makes it just a little bit harder to be negative when everyone else in the room with you is genuinely happy.

KEEP IT UP GUYS AND GALS.....don't sink back into that old groove!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2012

Yes!! This past week I have been almost hyper and sleeping really really badly, Which is unusual in itself as I take sleeping meds. I have just been feeling 'off' in a way that is hard to explain.

For nearly the last two weeks, I have not been able to get to sleep before 3, 4 or 5 am. There's only been a couple of nights where I fell asleep earlier but still, it took a while to get to sleep.

I have also been able to visualise a better "me", much more than I have before. By that, I mean, I can see a clear and accessible path to improvement, when in the past, it all seemed too hard.

I've also been feeling a lot more like I am viewing me and the world more than being me...I can't quite explain that last one. It's almost like I have been feeling like I am not just me, but someone else as well. Weird, I know.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I threw my back out on Saturday and took a bunch of pain meds that day. I have a 4 month old baby and a 2 year old. Yet, I only slept 5 hours, waking up about an hour earlier than usual on Sunday. Even though my back was killing me, we played with our kids, I remodeled my yard, had a full blown day and tons of energy all day. It is odd that. Read all of the posts about this here. I have been dragging for weeks and then bam I was wired yesterday.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElmersGluon

P.S.
Anyone going to see TOOL at Mohegan Jan 31st???
edit on 9-1-2012 by ElmersGluon because: (no reason given)

no...but i am going to see them feb 8 in atl!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Funny because I am not one of those feely type people but I've been feeling way more optimistic recently which seems in opposition to what you and your people are feeling.

Yeah same here...I still have my moods, but my good moods seem to be more often and better, like lots more confidence than I normally have. Odd, to say the least.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I feel you're about an energetic shift event happening. While I do believe in aether, metaphysics, other dimensions, and such(through a Christian lens), these kind of threads usually seem like bunk. However, I did feel odd energy moving through the waves of existence last night that makes a lot more sense after reading your op. Was it a warning to get safe and hang on?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
had to make an account just to reply to this thread. i, too, have felt many of the same vibes that you guys report feeling. anxiety, depression, confusion, feeling like something big is just around the corner. my body is reacting accordingly. i've been getting hot and cold flashes for the last few weeks. feelings of purification. feel like i need to leave, to pack up. fight or flight reflex.

my dreams have been so vivid, especially over the past few days, so much so that it's been hard to get myself out of bed. the dreams seem realer than the "real world" sometimes, and they've been taking on a spiritual vibe. contact, even conversations with entities. direct soul-to-soul contact. i haven't experienced that in a dream before.

for example, last night i had a dream in which i drove dozens (!) of miles into the countryside, stopped at a convenience store, and then began driving in the grass around a small pond. i found myself driving nearer and nearer into the pond, until i eventually strayed too close and found myself on the steep bank, trying to drive out. at first my wheels were getting traction, but then they lost traction, and I found myself in the car falling backwards towards the pond. almost instinctively i clasped my hands together to pray--and my car lurched forward instantly, out of danger. then i wake up. i believe this dream is a good metaphor for what is happening in these days, at least in my personal path. if we feel ourselves falling backwards we might find salvation by putting our lives in the hands of a higher power.

there is definitely something big happening in the spiritual world. to me it feels like armies gearing up for total war. crusades. it feels like we are trapped on earth with great evil.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join