It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
hm. that is really strange, ever since the first week of the new year things have definitely been feeling off to me. food just doesn't satisfy me like it did. i eat because im hungry but nothing satisfies me. food doesn't "taste" anymore if that makes any sense.

and my work life has felt very off since the beginning of the year. now that i think about it this whole week has been really strange...

funny thing is i posted a facebook post about a week saying saying why everything felt so off, i felt like the stars were aligning and maybe it was just some weirdness that would soon pass. everything has been feeling off lately, and work has had me in a ball lately.

before i loved going to work then after the new year came, it's like work pisses me off, and the manager is just wacko now. work has been feeling..idk the word for it but off and strange is definitely part of it.

im not sure the reasoning for all this strangeness. my appetite has gone too. like today before i went into work i had some lunch...didnt satisfy me. i was full but not satisfied. at my lunch time at work ate again...full and not satisfied and when i got off work again ate...full and not satisfied crazy now that i think about it food hasnt satisfied me. i feel the need to eat but it's nothing that makes me satisfied. i eat ad i eat and i eat and nothing...

and also the sleeping thing, i know what you mean. i feel exhausted working a 9 hour shift at work my body aches and i feel tired yet i cannot sleep, like last night i layed in bed for about 2 hours my body was tired but my eyes kept me awake. i couldnt/cant sleep even though im exhausted.
why is that so? what does it mean???

edit on 10-1-2012 by dennisgarcia because: more thoughts

edit on 10-1-2012 by dennisgarcia because: more. thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Will the OP please define....ENERGY
korotkov.org...

TIME.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I've been in turmoil for the last months as well, especially with my relationship with wife and children, have more vivid dreams like you all. Since the last 2 nights my wife couldn't sleep either, but i'm the opposite, i can't keep my eyes open and before the shift of the last two days, i felt very depressed, but since two days i'm feeling very haapy for no reason. I feel something big is just around the corner, and feel like i want to make the best of everyting, but yes, the last two days i'm feeling very happy,...and today i quited smoking.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I forgot to mention a couple of things, since lately, whenever i go out, for no reason, dogs come up to me, and want to lick my hands, never had that before, but yesterday it was really strange, had more then around ten different dogs coming to me. Even when they see me from the distance they start running to me, are they sensing my energy?

And another thing about ear ringing, just heard from somebody that it was caused by the implosion of the magnetic field at the moment

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Will the OP please define....ENERGY
korotkov.org...

TIME.

I can't believe you have posted this....BRILLIANT! I watched a video explaining all this even though the giggle translate from Russian was a bit off you could follow it. I have searched and searched for it but I can't find it to post here

I feel there is a lot of what Nikolai Kozyrev proved, going on at the moment ( but not exclusively) and the worrying thing is that towards the end of the video the Russian scientists are worried that this technology can be used in warfare as the Russian Military are now getting involved.

You can bet your bottom dollar that as the Russians investigated remote viewing first and then the US CIA took it up, the US are on to this one too. If what I have said above based on the video documentary I watched has even the slightest ring of truth, then it would go quite a way to explaining why so many people are having the experiences they are expressing here.....Darn I wish I could find that vid....but I know someone I sent the link to and I shall see if they still have it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

thats very spine chiling to me iv been feeling like this for weeks now and i had a very cazy vivid drem last nite but i completly forgot till you mentoined vivid dreams

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumpymaud

so many strange synchronicities. The energy is nothing new for me but the past few weeks it has certainly been ramping up. Please stop believing that something bad is imminent - the anxious feeling is due to the processing of old negativity and the increase in different energies that we're not used to.
The wheat and gluten is puzzling me. I have also had to cut it out (weakness, pain, lethargy and low mood) and all have improved over the past six weeks of gluten/corn free. In the past five weeks I have given up smoking and ramped up my meditation practice while trying to purify my thoughts.
This imperative to "clear" has been building for a while but it has certainly taken a step up particularly in the last week with the dreams of reconciliation and fighting the last big demons.
I believe our battles, while being a worldwide phenomenon, are also private and individual.
I look forward to many more of this type post this year.

With metta

I'm not anxious at all, I'm uncertain of what's to come, but not anxious of it. The symptoms you are all suffering are identical to mine the last 12 month or so.

The way I have come to understand it is a virus or illness that will infect every one of us to put us out of balance as it has been on a limited scale so far - a contagion if you will. This is already the case - you probably had a sickness or flu sometime before feeling run down - check any photo's of yourself going back, changes under the eyes. Look at everyone's eyes - once you start paying attention, it's obvious.

The only way to overcome it and be ready will be to listen to your body and to put back in balance. Back to basics - paleo/caveman diet, water, proteins meat and veg. You like I do will have the urge to "get away from it all" and find/goto your safe place. I'm not sure that is for recovery, survival, full enlightenment, judgement - I can't tell.

Like all contagions though, you will only get rid of it by isolating yourself from others with it - your body knows this which is why you will be urging yourself to get away from them - this may be married people, couples workplaces any any other relationships will break apart - The number of single travellers off on holiday I saw at the weekend was remarkable.

There are a lot of winter 2012 theories and interpretations, some doomsday and some on spiritual enlightment, possibly both. I'm working, at present, on the basis that the urge to get away to solitude, the change back to natural balance of our bodies (food, activity and rest) will allow our bodies to recover natural balance as it began. We find our safe/chosen places (not sure if these are in solitude or shared between others) ready for December 2012. In the process of recovery and solitude, others like ourselves will become spiritually enlightened/attuned/energised. Those in balance will continue on, those who aren't will not - Not sure how/where etc.

So many films (even some I thought were awful) are now striking so much resonance with what I'm feeling. The Matrix ("Wake Up", "Are you sleeping?" etc.), Contagion, The Day the Earth Stood Still etc. Even "The Great Escape" - I feel that we're all imprisoned by our bodies and I've somehow responsible for freeing the trapped so they can make their own journey to spirtual enlightment. The last season of Dexter was like a journey through my own concious and unconcious thought and my own conflict between the science of nature and the religion/spirituality of nature and myself (although I don't go around killing people ;o).

I feel mad talking/writing about these at the minute - my familiy and friends would have me locked up, but they at present seem to be ignoring the obvious. I know I can't force them to do what is right for themselves, I can only guide them, but another theme that rings so true to me was "I'm not going to be what I'm expected to be". Again, this was my feeling for months - trapped in things I knew I was doing, but didn't know why. I then see the same phrase used on an advert for some aftershave, as if to emphasise the point.

I had thoughts of doing other things - I feel like a free spirit but am trapped in the social boundarys and restrictions of what I have been brought up in to do and believe. I want to "do", not "own", although the second sometimes aids the first. The feelings and the messages are there for people, they just have to pay attention and tune into them.

They, like me, may take a little time getting used to it, but it's liberating and dare I say exciting once you are "plugged in".

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Found the vid!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
When my sister told me about this thread, I didn't want to read it. The idea of people all over the world experiencing the same things I am, really scared me. But my curiosity got the better of me, and here I am. Even opening an account to let you now that I am one of you...

Last year I got this amazing experience. I saw myself sitting on the globe (it seemed) while looking at the inside of a pitch black bowl. No stars, nothing. Suddenly something small came from my left, whith high speed... passed right before my eyes .... did something to the right side of my head...(it felt like a zipper motion, with electrical current)... and I willed it to stop so i could look at it. It hanged still right before my eyes. It looked like a mini ufo, but none ever descriped. A non-organic square something. A piece of machinery. Green and yellow, are the colors I remember. To my astonishment I detected a similar 'thing' behind it. Huge! They were hanging there... not moving.....letting themselves being observed.. like a mother and its baby. My line of thoughts.. this is not organic (this seemed important) and it did something to my head, made me so uncomfortable that I willed it away. I never forgot it thou, and am always wondering...

Lately, the whole experience keeps popping up in my mind. Somewhere I have the feeling that it's connected whith whatever is happening right now. The calm sleepless nights, the high energy during the day, a sort of clarity and yes..happiness. I catch myself waking up in the middle of the night with a smile around my lips, without recalling anykind of dream. I also experience a kind of buzzing sound and pressure in my left ear. It comes and goes. An icy tingling around my body and an urge to clean my house, to prepare. Last night I couldn't wait for morning... we we're going to need to buy some suitcases.....!!!! What for? I am not going anywhere. I think...........

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

The interesting thing about this is, a while back the russians said that they were beaming a new energy they had discovered in short bursts at america, they wanted to see if the americans noticed it, apparently they didn't notice.
I don't know if this is the russsians playing mind games with the us gov or if it is for real.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by angelchemuel

The interesting thing about this is, a while back the russians said that they were beaming a new energy they had discovered in short bursts at america, they wanted to see if the americans noticed it, apparently they didn't notice.
I don't know if this is the russsians playing mind games with the us gov or if it is for real.

It's real. Chinese scientists also figured out how to use microwaves in a pulse to disperse clouds...from space. So their spy satellites can see what's going on. You know how when a storm is coming old people feel it in their bones, loss of energy? The same effect can be artificially created. Notice any sudden crazy winds outside? Side effect of new technology, wind rushing in to fill the void created by the Chinese/Russian satellites.

If you've noticed the sudden crazy winds. you'll know what I'm talking about. The Chinese scientists published a scientific paper in 2010 about their new technology to disperse the clouds over America.

Why we haven't gone to war yet over it is beyond me. It's killed people. Well old people on their last legs anyways, but its killed already.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by themightymissm

Dear Themightymissm,
I truly appreciate the heartfelt response. It has been really nice to see people taking well to my post and not slating me for my lack of sensitivity.

My faith in humanity has grown somewhat by posting in this thread.

All the best,
T

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by AaronWilson

I quit smoking on Jan1. I have not had one ciggy since new years eve. I am breathing better already! Yay me !!!!

Right on. Yay to you! . I too have recently cut down from more than a pack a day for 19 years to less than one pack in the last 3.5 weeks. It is a tough go but one which is well worth the rewards.

To deep breathes.

High5.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Another thought.

Are we all "Transendent Souls" ?

I've been told I'm an old soul in the past, but doing a bit of reading I seem to define the "transendent" label the best. Have we all seen through the physical Maya barriers and seen the bigger picture that the younger souls will not?

Lots of talk and writings of 2012 bring the spritual change, and a society only for these souls, with no rules or barriers needed to contain the younger soul forms like now.

Are we the ones aware and realising what we need to do while others around us are not?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Last night I also had a "visitor" ..well 2 actually.. the other..my Teacher, Guide..Angel..whatever you call it..At first it was a shadow presence, at around 3am a little bit after..I thought it was a cloud perhaps passing over the moon, because it was fast but moved in a folding wave from my door throughout the room but could not pass over my bed..I had the night table light on because Im sick with the flu..when I saw that there were no clouds in the sky, and when it happened again, I thought it was perhaps due to my fever, but then I really felt its presence, a very "dense" energy close to my bed, and I knew it was an entity..but I didnt feel at all afraid..I spoke to the "entity" and told it that it could not harm me and ask why it was here..and then I felt compassion..I told the entity that I knew why it was in the shadows, that it feared judgement, but that God was symbolically like the Sun and judged noone because Gods light is for all and that it was you (the entity) that is judging yourself and that it was time to let go, the choice is yours..and then it was gone.. the other presence was now my Teacher, Angel..ect..we had a long conversation..the Angel told me that the time was near, a shift of dimensions soon to take place and that the denser entitys are feeling fear because they know their time is short, that their plane of existence is also being affected and they fear the change because they cant see the Light..the rest of the conversation was personal and will keep to myself..but what I want to say is, dont fear the dark shadows but feel compassion, help them. We will be sensing, feeling and seeing more than ever these kinds of presences as they try to hold on to their realm of reality, trying to influence this one,influencing the minds and emotions of unaware humans.. it is a desperate attempt, there is much anxiety coming from these entitys, taking form as agressive, hungry, depressing energy. but theres is nothing to fear..theres is a really good good energy going on getting stronger...open your heart, let go of all the baggage. absolute Love is absolute freedom.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 12MoonCats

yeah...

i think the fact that everyone is seeing these shadowy figures and feeling entities in their rooms and feeling like something is wrong...should be paid attention to! while i'm not saying that this means something bad is about to happen...i'm saying be very mindful of your feelings!

your instinct told you something was wrong. why did it tell you that? i mean...i can answer that for you but i won't take the fun out of it fur ya

lots of folks agreed that it felt like something "switched on"...i saw a couple posts up...angelchemuel mentioned this energy technology...and then someone shortly after mentioned technology with china and what not.

folks...i think there are things at play on many levels here. i'd bet my bottom dollar that this here...was the last tolling of the bell! prepare yourselves. that's why the call was soooo loud....soooo strong....and grabbed soooo many of us (experienced "feelers" and people who used to avoid these threads alike) by the balls! this switch that was flipped...not sure who flipped it...man or "them upstairs"...but it was the activation.

if it were perhaps some kind of man made switch...well...TPTB just messed up...we need to use this energy for our own growth! this wave of energy is very very very powerful. do not let it guide you...don't just ride it out. harness it...become it...and use it to fuel your spiritual growth.

this was just round one...and i have a feeling that this wasn't even meant for us so use...but if we do...it will be marvelous food for our own energies! you are the conduit...you are the lightening rod! become this energy and own it! don't be owned!

let this be the spark that lights the fire under your ass to do everything you know you need to! end that negative draining relationship (i just did yesterday). give up the addiction. quit that job that makes you hate your life. lose that friend who keeps bringing you down. you...all that stuff that you don't want to do...now is the time. this was the warning call! let all with ears hear and all with eyes see!

prepare yourselves. assume your positions. play your role. the time is now. soon...the signs will be unmistakable. you won't have time to read a thread on ATS to confirm your feelings...trust your intuition! you know what is going on...you will be told what to do and when to do it when it is time. this was the call to prepare ourselves.

this is the call to shed your distractions. to return to your "roots"...to get in touch with you! if it is keeping you from happiness...it must leave now! if it is keeping you in a state of negative energy...you must shed it at once! shed your cocoons of negativity and spread your wings. the training is nearly complete. you're learned most of what you were meant to...time to apply all that you've learned.

soon enough...everything will make sense...and when it does...there will be NO stopping you. rest assured that you will be guided down the proper path if you listen. trust in your higher self...they know much much more than you!

so now it's your decision. what will you do with this energy? will you lay back and talk about how neat it is that you felt something finally? how neat it is to see all these new "feelers"? how much you can't sleep? or will you harness this energy and use it to your empowerment? you are your own creator! use this to your advantage. grow all you can...but you can't grow as long as you're being held back...so shed your anchors...shed your negative energy taps and drains. answer the call that is deep within YOU. ask yourself "what now"...not anyone else. only you know what you need.

THE TIME IS NOW.
PLACES EVERYONE.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just wanted to add about the eating thing well my eentire life I NEVER ate more than a meal a day, I used to eat very little and didn't savor the food as much. Lately I cannot seem to get the "full" feeling and I am savoring the foods I enjoy much more.
Also my whole life I was selfless and serving to others and put everyone else's happiness ahead of mine, that also has done a 360 degree turn. I feel if something is about to change maybe I am not surviving it so I am becoming more selfish and enjoying the things I love more, kind of like that last meal if you get what I am saying.

ETA: NO asthma symptoms since January 1, 2012. I am usually worse in the winter months cause I have cold weather asthma, pollen's been high which should be a contributing factor, but although my allergies have been on overdrive (sneezing, etc) my asthma has NOT come at all for 10 days!
edit on 10-1-2012 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Some use the word argue and others use the phrase present an alternate point of view. One has malice at its heart and the other raises awareness.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

it's not an alternate point of view when you use words that don't make sense and try to redefine words to suit your feeling. i never made any unfactual statements...whereas you did.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Last night I had a dream about a huge moon. I was in a boat, and I felt like a kid again, there was some woman looking out for me. I was abit afraid, but I felt there was something happening to the world, a feeling that something new and huge was going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join