It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war'

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Hey...APO....could I ask what weapon or rifle you used as I am pushing for a change in standard U.S. issue to the new Barrett. It has the range of a 22 M-16 but has the stopping power of an AK. The REC7 is available in a NATO 5.56 or 6.8 SPC.

Plus there are new versions coming out. An AK-47 as most Middle Eastern nations use...is a very inacurate weapon but can take a beating. Just squeezing of a few rounds with an AK shifts the shooter way out of allignment.

The Venerable M-16 is highly accurate but more stopping power is desirable...thus the Barrett. I an aware that some of the guys working for IDF are using these. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Seibei

After major combat conflict, the US Military let's go of much of it's Non Commissioned personnel. Only those who are of absolute skill and pertinence is retained if they so choose to stay the course. It is deemed economically sound to bring in fresh cycles of man power. It's more affordable to train new recruits and it's also wise to funnel out anyone who may be a direct burden on the military budget and it stimulates the economy small bit to put former military back into the civilian employment circle. So you definitely hit that one on the nose. They are looking for new recruits and talented young men and women who seek to benefit from military service.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

HA! LOL! You are too funny! I am very secure in my sexuality....your derogatory statement would indicate you are not!

The guys I know who are going over to Israel as consultants are MEN who are of such proficiency in what they do...none care what their sexual orientation is as well as one woman I know who is already there who would kick your but just because you said these words.

Basing an insult upon comparisons of male or female or gay...in this croud....would have a very bad result for you. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Venkmen55

My boot in anyone's arse who burns my Nation's flag in my presence. = Priceless

I get the jest of your post though and respect it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Yeah? Well the CIA overthrew their elected government and installed the shah before all of that.

That is a truth and a mistake on our part. The Shah turned into a White Elephant. But that was then and this is now. We are no longer talking about oil rights but a Nuclear Iran...and that will not be allowed.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

I think it has more to do with the Rothchild banking system than WMD's. The seven countries out of 196 recognized countries in the world that do not operate within the Rothchild Central Banking system: North Korea (sworn enemy of the USA), Iraq (invaded by USA), Afghanistan (invaded by USA), Cuba (sworn enemy of the USA), Sudan (sworn enemy of the USA), Lybia (USA just assisted in overthrowing their government by calling it a regime with a dictator) and last but not least, Iran. Maybe the USA government really is Israel's military puppet.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No real education standard to get in, is there?

Oh - that hurts doesn't it?

Here listen to a Rabbi and learn something for a change.

Israel is the main problem but brainwashed Americans are a close second.

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

HA! LOL! You are too funny! I am very secure in my sexuality....your derogatory statement would indicate you are not!

The guys I know who are going over to Israel as consultants are MEN who are of such proficiency in what they do...none care what their sexual orientation is as well as one woman I know who is already there who would kick your but just because you said these words.

Basing an insult upon comparisons of male or female or gay...in this croud....would have a very bad result for you. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Religion AGAIN!? We could care less what the primary religious beliefs of Israel or any other nation are. What we care about is stability. If anyone here is brainwashed it's you.

You confuse reality with religion. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
The thing that bothers me, perhaps greatly, I'm not really sure... Is people like Observer and several others. Now, don't take me personally Observer, if you do bother to read this. You folks who are anti-war, and anti-American and are busily pounding your keyboards, your chests, and such don't seem to know or remember one thing.

In spite of all your superiority, if the big countries go at it... You have about as much chance at survival as anyone else, and depending on how big the situation becomes, that may not be muhch.

I'm thinking that you ought to be trying hard to figure out a way to stop all this mania, as opposed to sitting at yur keyboards and trying to make Americans and pro-Americans feel bad.

If your not careful, and somehow preemptive, you will have been right all along,, but you will also be just as dead as everyone else.

Just sayin'....

You are right on all counts, except one. I am not here trying to make Americans or pro-Americans feel bad. I am just trying to figure out if there are any significant percentage of human beings left in US in particular and the West in general or if they are overwhelmingly psychopaths. It is merely personal curiosity, not something on which the events unfolding will depend.

You are right, unless a preemptive attack is launched to wipe the psychopaths out, our very existence is threatened. Unfortunately, while those who are capable of the actual attack are acutely aware of it, the rest of the world is not. Unlike the psychopaths, they cannot ignore the rest of humanity. Nor can they go openly canvassing for such an attack and try to gather support, which would only make the psychopaths launch the first attack against them. So they have no choice but to wait until it is clear to the whole world what the nature of these creatures is. The world has already woken up to this nature with the invasion of Iraq. But many feel it was probably an aberration. The incessant bombing of Libya, by the whole West and not just the US, made it abundantly clear who all the players are. The coming attacks against Iran will only help the rest of the world to understand the nature better.

Once there is sufficient awareness in the rest of the world about the nature of the West, the attacks will come. It will be swift and comprehensive.

Of course, there is a possibility that psychopaths are only a small minority in the West and the human beings living there will realise risks they face because of letting the psychopaths be in control and overthrow them and restore sanity to their countries. If the discussions here are any indication, that is an extremely remote possibility.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Well since the USMC doesn't get the greatest weapons ever the weapon I carry is the M16-A2 with AN/PVQ-31A optics ( really nice 4x 32mm optic) and M203 underslung attachment. I haven't had the chance to really hone my skills with other weapons. I've fired an AK but that things crazy IMO

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
When you support a lunatic at the helm, then you become an accomplice to their crimes. Sorry people are responsible for who they put into power.

Totally agree.

America was stupid enough to elect george bush jr twice and we paid the price.

No they haven't, not yet. But they will.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Was Israel also responsible for the Lebanon civil war, which saw the death of some 250,000 Arabs? Or did Israel "plant" the hatred Druze had for Muslims, Sunni's and Shi'ites, for Druze and Christians, and the political fiasco of the PLO and Lebanese army..?

Israel had nothing whatsoever to do with that, and apparently, the world didn't care enough about it to make an issue of it. Why? Because Israel existed, Arabs hated it, and Arabs had oil power - which meant the west had to play to the Arab agenda.

And yet you continue to insist in your antisemitic tirades that Israel controls the world.

Read a book on GEOPOLITICS you ignorant buffoon. SELF INTEREST dictates foreign policy. If the Arabs have oil, what the # makes you think Israel can overwhelm american diplomats and law makers to serve Israels interests?

Everything you write is a lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Well since the USMC doesn't get the greatest weapons ever the weapon I carry is the M16-A2 with AN/PVQ-31A optics ( really nice 4x 32mm optic) and M203 underslung attachment. I haven't had the chance to really hone my skills with other weapons. I've fired an AK but that things crazy IMO

Yeah...firing an AK is like holding onto a jackhammer! LOL! I just watch people on this topic enjoy the freedom to express themselves but never appreciating the sacrifice so many...including members of my family...made so they can bitch comfortably on a Board.

Try doing this in IRAN...you will soon be imprisoned, tortured and killed. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Personally I'm loving the hypocrisy of the "death to America" crowd.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Religion again?

Look, I am trying to help you fill the gaps in your education but you are not cooperating.

He is a Rabbi but he was not talking about religion.

You did not watch the video just like you didn't do your home work!

The honest Rabbi is saying that Zionism is a fraud, it should have never existed and it is the root of the problems in the Middle East.

Since you did not pay attention in school he was speaking Arabic.

No wonder we are bankrupt!

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Religion AGAIN!? We could care less what the primary religious beliefs of Israel or any other nation are. What we care about is stability. If anyone here is brainwashed it's you.

You confuse reality with religion. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Personally I'm loving the hypocrisy of the "death to America" crowd.

Yeah...I love that too! LOL! Most of these people have no idea what it is to serve. As I have said...I am "Civilian" but on one job...I was shot in the chest...and I thought I was going to die. Before the shock set in I asked one of the SF guy's to hand me back my rifle so I could be the one to kill the SOB that shot me. After...the pain sets in and it hurt like hell.

I have said this before but I will tell you because maybe you will understand....your life does not flash before your eyes...I was watching the guy who shot me and he pulled a weapon and I could tell he was pulling the trigger...the only thing to come to mind at this supposed life moment was the words...OH S#!%! Thats it! Then an anger I have never before obtained and haven't since.

I am a very calm guy by nature and because of my physical stature 6 ft 1 in. and muscular...I have been challenged in many a club by someone who wants to fight. I can usually talk them out of it and know that if I have to fight...even if they start it...it goes to court and they bring up training and the next thing you know...Lawsuit....but getting shot was different. I wanted him dead. I was firing as I lay on my back using my buddies arm to stablize the rifle.

People here can talk all they want but until you actually have to fight for your life...you will never understand why the U.S. Military is so large and so advanced....it is because we never want to have our people charging up a volcanic rock island kill zone again. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I've never been shot, but come close. About 3 inches away. But I'm all too familiar with the rage.

No one else here would understand because it's a primal instinct encoded in our DNA that's not experienced by most due to the comforts society provides. What they don't understand is it was this same instinct that has allowed us to be here today.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Even though you call me names and make rude comments I will never ask to have one of your posts removed because it says more about you than about me.

Of course Israel started the civil war in Lebanon.

I think you are totally misguided but I don't think you are stupid but you have not read about the Israeli plan for Lebanon, obviously. I seem to recall that the Zionists schemed to control Lebanon before Israel was ever ripped from the hands of the Palestinians.

The idea was to pit the Christians against the Muslims and that is exactly what the Zionists did. It backfired though because the Zionists wanted the Christians to prevail but they did not and Lebanon became an even more difficult issue to deal with from a Zionist perspective.

As you probably know the Christian Lebanese left for Argentina, Canada, the US and Australia instead of staying in a country Israel wrecked.

Israel is pure evil always was and is in every way so thanks for bring up this example of evil so I cold let everyone know.

Israel is like jock-itch, annoying but by the grace of God temporary.

Originally posted by dontreally

Was Israel also responsible for the Lebanon civil war, which saw the death of some 250,000 Arabs? Or did Israel "plant" the hatred Druze had for Muslims, Sunni's and Shi'ites, for Druze and Christians, and the political fiasco of the PLO and Lebanese army..?

Israel had nothing whatsoever to do with that, and apparently, the world didn't care enough about it to make an issue of it. Why? Because Israel existed, Arabs hated it, and Arabs had oil power - which meant the west had to play to the Arab agenda.

And yet you continue to insist in your antisemitic tirades that Israel controls the world.

Read a book on GEOPOLITICS you ignorant buffoon. SELF INTEREST dictates foreign policy. If the Arabs have oil, what the # makes you think Israel can overwhelm american diplomats and law makers to serve Israels interests?

Everything you write is a lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You realize that ancient Hebrews as well as Turkish, Urdu, Tagalog and areas such as Spain and Portugal are names of various Arabic languages as well as a Judeo-Arabic languages as what is now Arab and Judeo precursers to Jews were of the same bloodline.

This has been proven Genetically as being Jewish is just stating a persons religion but ancient Hebrews and Modern Arabs are connected by blood.

You are trying to educate me? These two groups are waring Brothers. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hello Split,

You never told me that you were shot! I remember when I was being shot at, I was very mentaly alert to everything going on all around me. Thank God I was never hit! Hey did I ever tell you that I got a chance to train with the Israelis. Much respect for those guys.

Get back at me sometime Split, been wondering just how you have been doing. I'll be checking in every night the next couple of days.

Pladuim

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join