It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war'

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TranscendentSnake

The last thing any of us want to see is a war. I follow mainstream and alternate news streams for a reason, I am a mom.

See, when you're a mom, shift happens with your children, they blame each other and you have to learn to read between the lines.

True story:

I was babysitting the neighbors 2 yr old girl, my son was also two at the time. They were both in diapers as they were both in the process of being potty trained. It got really quiet in his room so I went to investigate. What did I find? The two of them in the closet, poop everywhere ( walls, each other, etc)and two guilty looking kids. When I asked what happend I got a "He/She did it" in unison.

Now look at this from my point of view, both were armed with the wmd, both had ample access, and of course I couldn't prove who threw the first shot. They both got bathed and a time out.

So, looking at my story, besides the bathing and the time out, does this not resemble the mess we are in now? A couple of kids playing with dangerous toys? But what do I know, I'm just a Mom.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Perhaps Dimitru Duduman would agree with you to a significant degree . . .

MYSTERY BABYLON:

www.handofhelp.com...

Why did God name America Mystery Babylon?

"Tell them, because all the nations of the world immigrated to America with their own gods and were not stopped. Encouraged by the freedom here, the wickedness began to increase. Later on, even though America was established as a Christian nation, the American people began to follow the strange gods that the immigrants had brought in, and also turned their backs on the God who had built and prospered this country."

ISRAEL & AMERICA:

www.handofhelp.com...

t was as if, I was in Israel. A tall man came, took me by the hand, and said, "Come, let me show you the Holy City." When we reached the Holy City, all of it was covered in a black netting, from top to bottom. On top, at it's peak, the city had a black flag.

. . .

"Look up, and you will see the meaning," he said. When I looked up, I saw a black emblem, on which there was gold writing. It said, "Israel! You dishonor Me and you mock Me. You trust in the powers of men. Because you will not return unto Me, I have this against you, and I will punish you with great fury. This is also to purify some who want to call upon me with a clean heart. The shame and blasphemy that they have caused has reached heaven."

. . .

When I looked up, I saw a written scroll appear before my eyes. The writing was in Romanian. It said, "American people; those of you who have dishonored and mocked me; you who have brought hatred and blasphemy against My name throughout the world; for these things My vengeance draws closer. As for My children, those who have worshiped Me with all their hearts, I will fight before them and I will give them victory and safety. I will separate those who have worshiped Me from those who have not, as I separated Goshen and Egypt." . . .

The noise of the engines grew even louder. The man beside me turned to me and said, "These are planes loaded with atom bombs, and no one, and nothing will be able to stop them." Then, suddenly, a great number of black planes lifted off the ground like a flock of birds. I knew the planes were American, but I had no knowledge of what their purpose was or what they were supposed to do.

Sounds to me like God is going to discipline Israel AND the USA QUITE SEVERELY. That's certainly congruent with Scripture.

As Billy Graham has said--if God doesn't discipline America . . . He'll have to apologize to Soddom & Gohmorrah.

Israel's enemies will expect to wipe Israel and all Jews off the map. That will not happen.

However, both Israel and America will likelyl be thrashed within an inch of their national lives.

God will certainly intervene to prevent Iran from utterly destroying Israel. And, I'm convinced He will prevent the total destruction of America.

However, in the case of the latter, I'm not sure those who remain will consider the difference between America's then beleagured state and utter totaly destruction to be a huge gap.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Sagittarian69

I'm going to assume you've never been to the middle east to I'm going to make this as simple for you as possible.

Iran is what we call a "rogue" nation. Their populous are basically living in the stone age. Their Islamic religion is completely bat# insane. Their leaders are ruthless and sponsor and fund terrorist groups around the globe. Now, add onto this their tensions with Israel. If Iran were to develop nuclear weapon capabilities, both Israel and Iran would be hovering with their fingers over the red button until one or the other pushes too hard. This would be the fast track GUARANTEE to a nuclear GLOBAL conflict. The fact that Iran refuses inspections by the IAEA speaks volumes about their true intentions and the extent that they go to in order to cover their tracks.

I don't think anyone has a "right" to own nuclear weapons, but the fact of the matter is the countries that DO own them; have them. You can't exactly take them by force without an extreme risk factor. Humans should have never achieved the destructive capabilities that we have.

Edit to add: If they were to achieve the capabilities, what makes you think they would only make one?

I'm sorry but that's a ludicrous statement.
edit on 5-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

Iran has not refused inspections from the IAEA. When is Israel gonna allow inspections? I wonder how that "stone age" country managed to land an american drone with very little damage. Although if you are a marine I take it you wouldn't be a very good one unless you were able to be brainwashed by propaganda now and again.

edit on 5-1-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

My bias is toward PRE-TRIB RAPTURE.

However, If God works it out differently, I'm not going to let it destroy my relationship with Him.

In terms of the END TIMES, you seem to be equating that term with the 7 years Tribulation.

There's birth pangs and so forth before that which are also part of the END TIMES ERA.

I believe that since Israel became a Nation as Biblically predicted, in 1948, THAT began the END TIMES ERA.

YES, GOD PROTECTS THE RIGHTEOUS.

SOMETIMES, He does that in the midst of the traumas and sometimes by taking them out of this time/space dimension/life.

For me, the business with Israel and Iran and the OP of this thread merely speaks to the END TIMES ERA we live in and the need to do what we can to insure all those we love and have any influence over have gotten right with God, as much as we can.

Whether this particular deployment, set of exercises, posturing etc. between Israel and Iran lights of WWIII before the end of Feb; in the fall 2012 or before Dec 2012 or before Dec 2013 . . . may not matter greatly in the final analysis. SUCH WILL HAPPEN at some point . . .

The global oligarchy has been posturing, moving puzzle pieces and stuff into place and hinting more than ever for several months. Yeah, they've done some such for years.

Are we to really think that their warnings more and more intense and more and more frequently have 0.00000% meaning? That's not logical, to me.

Personally, I don't see or believe that the Great Tribulation has begun until the AC has overtly stepped onto the world stage as the acknowledged leader of the global government.

I certainly pray that authentic Christians are out of here before that moment.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If your looking to GOD to take a hand in any action of Evil....then you will be sorely disapointed. I believe in something but it is not anything like traditional religion has stated or written. And if there is a few lessons learned in my exploits...they are...the good do not always triumph over the evil. GOD is it exists...does not intervene. What one person believes is Evil another believes it is good.

And the most important lesson is...RANDOM $#!% HAPPENS! Millions of people died because of Plagues or Natural Disasters and Humans have the ability to stop fighting...but they are not evolved enough yet to AGREE TO DISAGREE.

The main lesson learned after WWII was...to do nothing...as the Isolationist Movements in the U.S. declared that America was not going to get into another World War! So what happened...Pearl Harbor!

Sitting around and HOPING that other people will do the right thing has time and time again led to death and destruction. There is a reason our Military is as powerful as it is...that being....would you trust China or N.Korea to do the right thing? Do you think Iran would not carry out it's threats if there was not a Huge American Military presence.

Reality plays for keeps...and for lives. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Odd last i checked israel does not border with iran but iraq and afghanistan does.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Sorry, they "obstruct" inspections and refuse to answer questions.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.mcclatchydc.com...

(Many more examples if you would search yourself.)

7:50

"we don't need nuclear weapons"

PLEASEEE

Israel doesn't need to. They don't fall under the NPT along with India and Pakistan. They are the only 3 countries in the world that do not fall under this. (Besides NK who withdrew)

en.wikipedia.org...

See right side.

Besides, why would they need inspections? We know they have nuclear weapons....

Edit to add: I'm a decorated combat veteran. I follow the ROE and do my job to the best of my ability. Not a good Marine? No such thing. Who the hell are you?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Oil, power, greed...I am so tired of this, let's put the powers that be in a cage match and let them duke it out, save thousands if not millions of lives.

Presstv is about as dependable and unbiased as debkafile.

As for the oil, power and greed. I tend to look at it from a larger geopolitical perspective. While oil might play into it, the major reason for seeking regime change in Iran is it's destabilizing influence in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and elsewhere in the Arab world.

In the larger scheme of things, I'm one of those 'conspiracy theorists' who believes the elite, both Iranian and Western, are seeking this war as a way to 'restructure' the worlds geopolitical and cultural paradigms. By breaking the old, the they establish the raw material for the new.

And oh... screwing Israel ten ways from sunday

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Mods PLEASE!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well - for all the US citizens who want to die for Israel you might as well die in Israel instead of dying in Iraq or Afghanistan for Israel.

Go to church when you are there and have the Jews spit on you as they do.

I think it is great that a whole lot of troops are going to the hell-hole. If they are there long enough they will see how racist the country is and come home with a new perspective.

I wonder if this is true. I'll keep an eye on this.

If it is I hope I get deployed there...Israeli chicks are hot

edit on 5-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

WOW! That was some pent up anger! LOL! What does this have to do with religion?

Do you not believe that a Nuclear Iran is a BAD thing? If not...explain why.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

All of us his posts are like that,.

He's an agent provocateur, with the code name "bravo949" (a bravo is a hired assassin, in this case, his spreading lies 'kills' the opposition)...He's an arrogant moron who reveals his own agenda with his username,....But if you ask, of course, he will deny it and attempt to cover it up with some pathetic excuse about it being a homage to some movie you're too young to know about ...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You don't like hot chicks?

Hell....if I was a Woman I would probably be a Lesbian! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Zionism is based on pure hate - if you don't know that you should read the real hisotry of Zionism.

Several American Jews and Jews from other countries including Israel have revealed the truth about Israeli racism.

Just read it for yourself.

Zionism is ruining the United States and ruining the world.

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

WOW! That was some pent up anger! LOL! What does this have to do with religion?

Do you not believe that a Nuclear Iran is a BAD thing? If not...explain why.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The US is Israel's bitch.

It seems you want to be a woman so maybe you don't mind the position the US is in.

Paul Craig Roberts - former Administration official.

reply to post by SplitInfinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by Rapha
I'm not sure on the point you're trying to make. Please clarify without using metaphors.

America has been provoking Iran to attack US forces for many years now. Example, edition.cnn.com...

"U.S. officials are impudently threatening Iran with use of force in blatant contravention of international law and the basic principles of United Nations Charter," Mohammad Javad Zarif said in the letter.

"U.S. threats against Iran have found new dimension to the extent that U.S. dailies are publishing stories about possibility of aggression on Iran and whether the U.S. would use nuclear arms against Iran and the U.S. officials do not reject such stories," the letter said.

In other words, America has a loaded gun pressed against Iran's forehead just itching for the smallest excuse to pull the trigger.

Iran has a lot of American blood on its hands from the 70's to Iraq they have used their terrorist and Mahdi army to kill Americans who were removing their mortal enemy and who were trying to help the Iraqi people. The place turned into such a mad house that we couldn't protect everyone and everything thanks to the Mahdi army fighting with the Sunni's.

Iran longs to control the whole region just as the old Persian empire did long long ago. We are simply keeping them all in check because all hell would break loose if we left. Russia or China would try to step in and fill our role and they wouldn't be so nice.

Iran does deserve everything they get if they try to block any ships from passing through the Persian Gulf to the Arabian Sea.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Yeah? Well the CIA overthrew their elected government and installed the shah before all of that.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

They seem to be circling the prey. Afghanistan, Iraq, Isreal, stir up plenty of distraction in Syria, figure out a way to buy back Pakistan. Now go back and look at the map.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join