It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
not buying this at all.

unnamed source... has to be a form of propaganda or something...

it just doesn't sit right. AL ALL!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Very informative for the amount of information you're allowed to release. Thanks. So now I understand that these jobs are typically kept within families.

Do you know of anyone outside of the norm who is not part of these families who has been able to get a job like this?

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to pursue something covert when my Marine Corps contract is expired and I'm not sure if I'd be able to due to the fact that I'm not born into part of the circle, and do not hold an intelligence MOS. I'm a 4th generation grunt so I don't have family involved in the intelligence community.
edit on 5-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
...what is the U.S. position on Iraqs dispute with Kuwait over slant drilling? Her answer...The U.S. considers this an ARAB affair. What happened...a war. Had there been a proper meeting...there would never have been a Gulf War. Split Infinity

(still could have been avoided if Thatcher didn't mother Bush Sr. into it.)

ooops, first paragraph was suppose to be a quote from "Split's" above post.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Res Ipsa because: (no reason given)

What the heck are you talking about??
See this is what happens when stupid people (Split) gets involved.
What exactly is "slant" drilling?
There is NO SUCH THING!!

For gods' sake will you uniformed people ever just listen??

I GIVE UP!!!
THERE WILL BE NO WAR WITH IRAN!!!

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!

73's
Tom

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Unless you think everyone else has the same attention span of Americans, this didn't begin with Iran threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz. It all began years ago when the West decided Iran should be sanctioned for wanting to exercise their right to nuclear energy and fuel cycle. If you want to go even further back than that, feel free, but you won't find Iran being the aggressor against the West.

In response to "either will Iran" - Good. Then there's nothing to worry about, right?

Point out where I said I was worried about anything?

We're not the one threatening a "full force" attack for traveling through a waterway.

I guess Iran was the one threatening the US for the last few years and saying "all options are on the table"?

edit on 5-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

Ancient prophecy is to be fulfilled. The Pagan grandeur of the West is going to be brought down. Babylon is here and symbolized by the United States and Great Britain. Revelation 17 and 18 (and the book of Daniel) has those two nations all over it. "Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace."

How could there be a "priest of the most high God" outside the covenant made exclusively with Abraham and his seed? Israel to this day is haunted by this unsolved problem. The Psalmist (109.4) saw in Melchisedech a prefiguration of the priesthood of the Messias.

In the days between the Old and New Testaments, many Jewish books were written concerning this time of terror which would be the prelude to the new age. These books are called Apocalypses; the Greek word apokalupsis means an unveiling or a revealing....
"Behold the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate." (Isaiah 13:9)
"Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons. . . ."

"Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:41). The Church of God is ready! The time of the Antichrist is not far away the world is slipping away. "To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: 'The words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand who walks among the seven golden lampstands." Revelation 2:1
edit on 5-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Very informative for the amount of information you're allowed to release. Thanks. So now I understand that these jobs are typically kept within families.

Do you know of anyone outside of one of these families who has been able to get a job like this?

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to pursue something covert when my Marine Corps contract is expired and I'm not sure if I'd be able to due to the fact that I'm not born into part of the circle, and do not hold an intelligence MOS. I'm a 4th generation grunt so I don't have family involved in the intelligence community.

You have got to be joking....this guy knows nothing...Families, give me a break.

Will you please THINK for yourself!!!
or, talk to Tom Clancy he may help your buried covert intelligence dreams (not)
Tom
edit on 5-1-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I do not understand why covert affairs would not try to be kept within families that have proven to be trusted.

Helps keep the flow of information minimal and easy to track.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reply to post by tomdham

I do not understand why covert affairs would not try to be kept within families that have proven to be trusted.

Helps keep the flow of information minimal and easy to track.

Please, give it a rest.

Sorry, I can not think of anything else to say about that.
Tom

ETA: Why do you think that all the family members would have the same out look on life? Why would they all be "spy's"? My brother is definitely not a good electrical engineer.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I think you need to "give it a rest" buddy.

All you've been doing is ranting and yelling. You're on a public forum. Welcome to leave at any time.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
End the Crusades.

Enough already.

Islam, you go stand in that corner.

Christianity, you go stand in that one.

Judaism, that one over there.

Buddhism and I are going to go eat some cookies.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

We had a really intelligent discussion going here.

Why do you always post this crap????

What crap are you refering to. I was asked a question about how I got one of my jobs and responded. I have also seemingly been challenged on what I was saying about Chinese and Russian responses to a possible war...as is part of this topic....and thanks to Patriot...as he dug up the RT video of a Russian Military assesment stating exactly what I said....so...what crap? Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Yeah apodictic, you are right, time to go to bed.

I just wish kids that have never been out of their parent's basement could see the real world.
Know how drilling works, weapon systems, etc. But,alas, that will never happen.

Keep vigilant and make sure I am not Nuked in my sleep.

The flash would probably wake me though.
Good night my ATS friend,
Tom

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

What do you mean there is no such thing as "slant" drilling? What would you call "horizontal" drilling?
This is what we do in North Dakota.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I assure you with the number of off topic detours and obfuscation on the main topic some people dont know themselves.

Uhm, no

Slant Drilling - Also called Directional Drilling

Directional drilling (or slant drilling) is the practice of drilling non-vertical wells. It can be broken down into three main groups: Oilfield Directional Drilling, Utility Installation Directional Drilling (or H.D.D. or Horizontal Directional Drilling) Directional boring, and in-seam directional drilling to extract coal bed methane.

There is NO SUCH THING!!

then you should stop reading and believing everything PressTV tells you.

We do listen... The difference being we actually go back to research and confirm what we hear, unlike those who blindly post PressTV articles / RT articles and blindly believe them.

Or in other words - tomdham... meet kettle..

I GIVE UP!!!

So when the tough gets going, you quit.... ok

The only way there will be war is if Iran starts one, and they seem intent on doing that.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!

Trust me we try, but people still post RT and PressTV article.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Venkmen55

Removed my post because mods fixed the problem.
edit on 5-1-2012 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Do you know of anyone outside of the norm who is not part of these families who has been able to get a job like this?

As it pertains to this topic....many of my now retired Military buddies are being hired as consultants for the IDF. When I was a senior in High School....I played a basement birthday party for a now retired Lt.Colonel who I had drinks...many actually...at a bar in our hometown. He is going to Israel soon and there is a real desire to hire as many retired American x-Military people as possible right now considering the situation. You could ask your old CO if he could make an inquirey.

As far as what I do...I don't do it all that often anymore but It is a job of both thought and action and they pick you...not the other way around. The more a person presses to get in...the more suspicious they get that something is wrong! LOL! Just part of the craft. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Anyone have any reliable news sources about this? I know there is an upcoming drill with Israel (like there is several times a year) but i havent seen anything about "troops for a war". Sounds like more ATS BS to me that someone conjured up from a "news" website or two being run out of someone's basement.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Anyone have any reliable news sources about this? I know there is an upcoming drill with Israel (like there is several times a year) but i havent seen anything about "troops for a war". Sounds like more ATS BS to me that someone conjured up from a "news" website or two being run out of someone's basement.

The drill is whats going on. iran is taking that action and spinning it for their own propoganda purposes. Apparently Iran has forgotten than other nations can holld massive war games / drills - just as they got done doing according to PressTV.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
...what is the U.S. position on Iraqs dispute with Kuwait over slant drilling? Her answer...The U.S. considers this an ARAB affair. What happened...a war. Had there been a proper meeting...there would never have been a Gulf War. Split Infinity

(still could have been avoided if Thatcher didn't mother Bush Sr. into it.)

ooops, first paragraph was suppose to be a quote from "Split's" above post.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Res Ipsa because: (no reason given)

There is NO SUCH THING!!

I GIVE UP!!!

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!

73's
Tom

Slant drilling is a technique that Oil drillers use to be able to use one bored well hole and use a special flexible directional head to be able to access diferent areas of direction around the wells entry point. The Iraqis were infuriated as the Kuwaitis were using this U.S. developed tech. to drill under the boarder an tap into Iraqi Oil Reserves.

While I believe that Iran is all bluster as it needs the shipping lane open too...if they do get a bomb....there will be a war.

Listen...I am not trying to make you look bad or ignorant...but if you don't know the facts about something...why accuse another of making it up? You could have at least googled Slant Drilling before making yourself look arrogantly stupid.

I did not do this to you...and take no pleasure in seeing you do it to yourself. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join