It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I've never been shot, but come close. About 3 inches away. But I'm all too familiar with the rage.

No one else here would understand because it's a primal instinct encoded in our DNA that's not experienced by most due to the comforts society provides. What they don't understand is it was this same instinct that has allowed us to be here today.

True words. The adrenaline rush alone can give you a Heart Attack. I was lucky and an Advanced ultra-light Nylon Woven kevlar and ceramic lining saved me....but this is not standard issue and guys out there have to wear these rediculously heavy metal plates...it should be standard issue.

The guys I know going to work for IDF...are all bringing their own gear as you can buy protective wear that is much better than REG. ISSUE. One thing I like is a type of glove that has carbon crystal grips. Other gloves are hard to grasp small items with. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You are not impressing anyone - just to let you know.

Your story is exactly like the story of a gang-banger who talks about breaking into a liquor store and getting shot.

I am not going to feel sorry for a person who has been shot while engaged in an illegal act as part of an unconstitutional military campaign based on lies.

You are not a hero - you are a dupe and worse - you don't know it.

You did not "serve" anything for anyone!

No one was fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan for the USA - God, we do lead the world in brainwashing techniques on our own young men, obviously.

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by apodictic

Personally I'm loving the hypocrisy of the "death to America" crowd.

Yeah...I love that too! LOL! Most of these people have no idea what it is to serve. As I have said...I am "Civilian" but on one job...I was shot in the chest...and I thought I was going to die. Before the shock set in I asked one of the SF guy's to hand me back my rifle so I could be the one to kill the SOB that shot me. After...the pain sets in and it hurt like hell.

I have said this before but I will tell you because maybe you will understand....your life does not flash before your eyes...I was watching the guy who shot me and he pulled a weapon and I could tell he was pulling the trigger...the only thing to come to mind at this supposed life moment was the words...OH S#!%! Thats it! Then an anger I have never before obtained and haven't since.

I am a very calm guy by nature and because of my physical stature 6 ft 1 in. and muscular...I have been challenged in many a club by someone who wants to fight. I can usually talk them out of it and know that if I have to fight...even if they start it...it goes to court and they bring up training and the next thing you know...Lawsuit....but getting shot was different. I wanted him dead. I was firing as I lay on my back using my buddies arm to stablize the rifle.

People here can talk all they want but until you actually have to fight for your life...you will never understand why the U.S. Military is so large and so advanced....it is because we never want to have our people charging up a volcanic rock island kill zone again. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Hello Split,

You never told me that you were shot! I remember when I was being shot at, I was very mentaly alert to everything going on all around me. Thank God I was never hit! Hey did I ever tell you that I got a chance to train with the Israelis. Much respect for those guys.

Get back at me sometime Split, been wondering just how you have been doing. I'll be checking in every night the next couple of days.

Pladuim

PLAD! Great to hear from you. I did post it on TTB board. You must have missed it. How are you?
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

My post was not directed at you but to someone who understands what I am talking about. If I wanted to impress someone...I would tell them I dodged the damn bullets and not be so stupid as to allow myself to get shot!

Split Infinity

link   

I'm doing just great, and yourself? Did you ever get your home back together? Who's the nut job who doesn't care about innocent people in another country being raped, murdered, etc, etc? Doesn't anyone care about "people" in other countries other than this one?

If you would like, I'm not working tonight, we can go on xat and catch up.

Pladuim

link   
Oh my God.

You are embarrassing me.

Everyone in the world can read the total nonsense you are writing and they think all Ameircans are like you.

Honestly, I am not going to rag on you anymore because I feel sorry for you.

Turkish, Urdu, Tagalog are three totally unrelated languages. None of them are in the same language family as Arabic.

I am not kidding - out.

You realize that ancient Hebrews as well as Turkish, Urdu, Tagalog and areas such as Spain and Portugal are names of various Arabic languages as well as a Judeo-Arabic languages as what is now Arab and Judeo precursers to Jews were of the same bloodline.

This has been proven Genetically as being Jewish is just stating a persons religion but ancient Hebrews and Modern Arabs are connected by blood.

You are trying to educate me? These two groups are waring Brothers. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I actually am sorry I ragged on you.

Good luck with everything.

My post was not directed at you but to someone who understands what I am talking about. If I wanted to impress someone...I would tell them I dodged the damn bullets and not be so stupid as to allow myself to get shot!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You are doing it again. I suggest you look this up before dismissing it as Names for different forms of both ancient and modern Arabic languages were based on Region. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I wear the 30 lb IMTV. It's much better than the regular MTV because it's designed to take the stress off your shoulders. I'm not too sure how it holds up in combat but I haven't heard anything bad about it.

Our kevlars are pretty good too. I've heard stories of guys who were lucky enough to take an angular sniper round to the head and walk away with only a minor laceration. I'm not too sure how a direct hit would play out with that, however.

Nonetheless I still feel confident and safe in the field

link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

Actually the WMD's I was describing were in their diapers...

link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by apodictic

From what I know from a guy who works in the russian military,Russia has no interest in Iran,China has its interests.But Russia has interests in Syria and any western attack will culminate into limited or full blown warfare depending on how much much the Pentagon and the shadow govt of the USA is willing to up the ante.

According to him Pentagon is not interested in this but the corporate elite and the shadow govt. is interested in eradicating what it perceives as economic,political or military competitors to its ideology. So if USA attacks Iran ,He says that China will be involved only,but if Syria is invaded then its USA vs Russia in a matter of time.

your source in Russian military seems to be illiterate as majority of its soldiers and many of its young officers are. if US is at war with Iran then Syria and Lebenan automatically join in. The question is how far will Russia go to help Syria. They will not get involved in a hot war but will supply weapons, indirect special forces, intelligence and diplomatic pressures. Same support they will give to Iran as regime change in Iran would mean another nation slipped out of the 'friends' bracket for Russia.

There are only two ways to stop the US 'neocon belligerence':

1) bring the war and its cold wet mud into the American bedroom and this mean 'not on CNN' alone but real dirty mud of war into American lives and disgusted and frightened people march out and ask their government to turn away from such pursuits.

2) American military does a silent coup on its political and business leaders. They silently tell these bastards in the boardrooms that US military will not anymore take on such acts unless US is itself attacked by nations or entities like Al-Queda etc.

I would however add that Iran should not threaten US Navy and its sailing through Hormuz. This is something it has done for many years in the past and via international waters. There is no breaking of the rules here so far........... tough threatening language by US or not. Tit for tat, Iran does not stand a chance vrs US so why to jump into the mess.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Of course Israel started the civil war in Lebanon.

As usual, you make controversial allegations without an iota of evidence to back it up.

The idea was to pit the Christians against the Muslims and that is exactly what the Zionists did.

And I'm sure the Zionists were behind the Egyptian military presence in Saudi Arabia, and the Egyptian use of poison gas on innocent Arabs there; that was Israel's idea of course, despite the fact that this was Gamel Nasser's doing, the same Nasser who raved about 'throwing the Jews into the sea"...The same Nasser who was humiliated by the 'zionist enemy' after the 6 day war. But, of course, he was doing Israels dirty work! I'm sure you got a conspiracy theory for that as well.

And Newsflash Bravo, the scuffle in Lebanon has to do with it's absurd demographics - Shi'ite, Sunni, Christian, Druze, and has nothing to do with Israel or "zionists".

This fraudulent bastard child of western colonialism was bound to collapse the way it did, built as it was on such unstable foundations.

Your ignorance of middle eastern history is appalling, as well as embarrassing.
edit on 6-1-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim

I'm doing just great, and yourself? Did you ever get your home back together? Who's the nut job who doesn't care about innocent people in another country being raped, murdered, etc, etc? Doesn't anyone care about "people" in other countries other than this one?

If you would like, I'm not working tonight, we can go on xat and catch up.

Pladuim

That would be nice in a little while. Don't be too hard on this guy as he just doesn't know some things and is making mistakes that I can forgive. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I grew to love the adrenaline as messed up as that is

I don't think there's anything like that. I might need to skydive to feel that again once I'm out.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

He was sent there by his commander in Chief. He was doing his job, how dare you be so critical of someone who was putting his life on the line, so YOU didn't have to? Get out of my Thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I'll be standing by, time to grab something to eat. See ya there.

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I think you need to re-read what he typed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That was my buddie PLAD...he is a good guy and believe it or not...works on a Drilling Rig and Plad...what did you carry for a rifle? Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Anyone could have prophesized this one,however i do agree the timing on this one was more than fishy but sadly
it was expected .

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

At the end of the day, I sincerely hope that all of this is just posturing. That the PTB all flex their muscles and go home. I wish you all the best!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join