It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to those who are involved with Satanic Cults

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

if people want to believe in a "So called" god, why may i ask, do we need someone sitting there ramming it down our throats? I went to sunday school, i've read the bible,and i still don't believe,if someone doesn't agree with you or your "ideas" of this perfect god and what he wants us to do, we are sinners and you will pray for us??? surely that is judgemental?are you not doing exactly what your so called god has told you not to do?its people like you spouting all this that make people turn away from all this.What gives you the right to pray for someone ?People if they want to can pray for themselves , they dont need you to do it for them.Its called freedom of choice....While i understand that society would crumble if people did not have something to believe in, something to focus on,We dont all believe in the same thing.... so let them be ...

The pagan goddess asarte does NOT lead souls to the mercy of Christ.. as Mary has done..for many centuries now..and continues to do so .

Can you show us proof of what you are claiming?? and not just say so......?
edit on 5-1-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
****ATTENTION*****

If the TOPIC and the TOPIC alone is not discussed, this thread will close.

No insults, rants, vents, off topic posts, or posts directed at another member and any other T&C violations will be tollerated from here on out, or your post will be actioned and posting bans may be handed out!

STOP IT NOW!

Thank you!

edit on January 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by FlyersFan

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

I familiar with that site ... Just to let you know, their big push is Garabandal. Garabandal has been discredited by the 'seer's themselves. They admitted it was not valid. And the Catholic Church has THREE TIMES declared Garabandal not to be of supernatural origin.

I didn't start this thread to argue over the validity of these messages.. that is for everyone to discern on their own..and my heart tells me they are true.

I started this thread to show those caught in a web of lies..satanic worship.. that they have a way out of the clutches of satan.... to give hope to those who have been enticed and tricked into this cult.

I ask all of you who have focused on the things that don't matter to really look into your hearts..

You Christians who say you love Jesus.. but will not pray for the satanic worshipers to come to the mercy and grace of Jesus. ...who would not hope for their lives to be turned to the goodness of God...I do not understand. Instead you choose to focus on whether this is from God or not..and are blind to the reality of the seriousness of the message.

May the mercy and grace of Jesus be with us all.

OK, I'm only on the first page of this thread, and already I see its based on a bogus site.

Also, you readily admit the site is bogus.

Do you have any references not refuted by the church to provide?
edit on 5-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

OK, I'm only on the first page of this thread, and already I see its based on a bogus site. Also, you readily admit the site is bogus. Do you have any references not refuted by the church to provide?

I find it rather interesting that those who slam the church.. and put down Christianity.. will suddenly need that same church that they condemn to approve of messages.

Does that seem odd to you?

Do you realize that many apparitions that are accepted by the church now.. were not at the beginning?

Some children were even thrown in jail by Bishops because of the messages.

These messages are crucial to our times.. and they do not call for hatred or judgement.. but only ask for prayer.. and foretell of events that are to be.. just as the apparitions of long ago that were not accepted by the church at first.

I am not trying to hurt anyone with these messages..only trying to show the love of Christ..especially to souls who may feel what they have done can never be forgiven.

Am I so evil for doing that?

Am I such a terrible catholic for caring about others who may be in such darkness that they feel there is no way out for them.

I never intended to harm anyone with these messages ..only show the grace and mercy and love of the Holy Trinity.

Because I am human with faults.. it is hard for me to listen to others make up their own stories about me.. and say things that I said which are untrue..and my human extinct is to stand up for myself.

I am far from perfect Vogon..
but let me ask you this.. Do you really care about what the church approves?

If they did approve them.. would that make you open your heart to what they say?

I am really saddened that some of you are making me out to be such a bad person or that I am misleading .. when all I wanted or cared about was for souls to turn their lives back to God.. especially those who have been under the influence of Satan.

May the mercy and love of Jesus show us all the path to eternity with Him in paradise.

edit on 5-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by vogon42

OK, I'm only on the first page of this thread, and already I see its based on a bogus site. Also, you readily admit the site is bogus. Do you have any references not refuted by the church to provide?

I find it rather interesting that those who slam the church.. and put down Christianity.. will suddenly need that same church that they condemn to approve of messages.

Does that seem odd to you?

Do you realize that many apparitions that are accepted by the church now.. were not at the beginning?

Some children were even thrown in jail by Bishops because of the messages.

These messages are crucial to our times.. and they do not call for hatred or judgement.. but only ask for prayer.. and foretell of events that are to be.. just as the apparitions of long ago that were not accepted by the church at first.

I am not trying to hurt anyone with these messages..only trying to show the love of Christ..especially to souls who may feel what they have done can never be forgiven.

Am I so evil for doing that?

Am I such a terrible catholic for caring about others who may be in such darkness that they feel there is no way out for them.

I never intended to harm anyone with these messages ..only show the grace and mercy and love of the Holy Trinity.

Because I am human with faults.. it is hard for me to listen to others make up their own stories about me.. and say things that I said which are untrue..and my human extinct is to stand up for myself.

I am far from perfect Vogon..
but let me ask you this.. Do you really care about the church approves?

If they did approve them.. would that make you open your heart to what they say?

I am really saddened that some of you are making me out to be such a bad person or that I am misleading .. when all I wanted or cared about was for souls to turn their lives back to God.. especially those who have been under the influence of Satan.

May the mercy and love of Jesus show us all the path to eternity with Him in paradise.

edit on 5-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

So...your answer is NO?

My mind is open, but my common sense tells me to wait until valid information can be presented.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

God is so rich in mercy.. but His justice is just.

Yes..there is a hell..and He wishes for all souls to escape eternal damnation.

So Killing someone is part of gods mercy?
Why are christians so quick to point fingers and shout Satan, at those who are simply practicing a different religion.
No one was worshiping Satan here.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 5-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You know I am very open minded but one of the biggest problems with everyone is assuming what other people think. Unless you are BFF with Jesus, you should not assume what he is thinking. Same goes for Nostradumus, or the Mayans. So many assumtions, that stain their credibility.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert80

You know I am very open minded but one of the biggest problems with everyone is assuming what other people think. Unless you are BFF with Jesus, you should not assume what he is thinking. Same goes for Nostradumus, or the Mayans. So many assumtions, that stain their credibility.

yes.. assumption is a big problem ..and many of us assume to much about others.

I am not assuming what Jesus thinks Robert.. merely sharing words that He gave someone to share with the world.

I cannot say that the visions are 100 % true from Jesus.. but they speak to my heart.. and they have called me to the beautiful power of prayer...and shown me how I need to improve in loving others.

I would never try and assume what Jesus thinks.. only wanted to share the words I felt that he gave to someone to share.

My intention was never to offend anyone..only to bring a message of hope and mercy in His love.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
What are these Satanic cults? is it worshippers of Satan? is there more than one?

You have got to be putting us on.
Try Google.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru

if people want to believe in a "So called" god, why may i ask, do we need someone sitting there ramming it down our throats? I went to sunday school, i've read the bible,and i still don't believe,if someone doesn't agree with you or your "ideas" of this perfect god and what he wants us to do, we are sinners and you will pray for us??? surely that is judgemental?are you not doing exactly what your so called god has told you not to do?its people like you spouting all this that make people turn away from all this.What gives you the right to pray for someone ?People if they want to can pray for themselves , they dont need you to do it for them.Its called freedom of choice....While i understand that society would crumble if people did not have something to believe in, something to focus on,We dont all believe in the same thing.... so let them be ...

The pagan goddess asarte does NOT lead souls to the mercy of Christ.. as Mary has done..for many centuries now..and continues to do so .

Can you show us proof of what you are claiming?? and not just say so......?
edit on 5-1-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

Did you ever hear of Our Lady of Guadalupe? She is the reason Mexico converted from offering human sacrifice to Christianity.

If you really want to learn about her read the whole article.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Satanism is the reflection of abrahamic religiousity, the christian, mohammadan and jew look to satanism seeing their own contenance. Embrace your own totality, I say.... Be at Peace with thyself. Empathy. Without empathy you are a machine. An android. Do androids dream of digital, nano-tick infested sheep? Are you an Andy? Watch out for Deckard.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Did you ever hear of Our Lady of Guadalupe? She is the reason Mexico converted from offering human sacrifice to Christianity. If you really want to learn about her read the whole article.

Thank you sad_eyed_lady .. your post has brought me comfort and joy... but it has brought much more Joy to Jesus and Mary...for helping spread their love and truth.

God in His graciousness and love has sent us the Blessed mother of Christ to help us turn away from what is displeasing to Him over the centuries.. and Our lady of Guadalupe is one of those examples.

All of these apparitions of Mary have been accompanied by great signs and miracles which still continue to this day.

I do not know for certain if these messages from Maria are valid or false...so I ask all devout Catholics that participate on this site or even read it from time to time to pray for me through the intercession of the Blessed Mother as well Saint Padre Pio to guide me to what is the will of Jesus.

Thank you for your prayers.. it is not my intention to mislead anyone.. only to have souls come back to the grace of God through Jesus.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Isn't Satanism and Christianism the same thing?

I can't believe people would actually give stars for such a sick joke of a statement.

Christianity en.wikipedia.org...

Satanism en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the sun and the moon are the same thing, too!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by dilly1
Isn't Satanism and Christianism the same thing?

I can't believe people would actually give stars for such a sick joke of a statement.

Christianity en.wikipedia.org...

Satanism en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the sun and the moon are the same thing, too!

"Sick joke of a statement"? Sick?

Are you that sensitive and ignorant?

Did you even read the rest of my posts. Or you're too impulsive. Must be a female.

And by the way educating oneself thru Wiki isn't considered academic,,, that's if you really care to learn.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hmm interesting gabby, did not know you were one of them crazy christian folks. You always seemed so semi-rational to me.
But anyways I shall think on what you said, however there is more there then meets the eye. But whatever works for you I suppose is well enough, and it might even be good...But then again! we shall see on the good part.

But I am not a fan of any god who seems do like to dish out punishment for reasons that do not make sense. And then sit there and say "see told you so, should of repented" It does seem a bit irrational and childish to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Hmm interesting gabby, did not know you were one of them crazy christian folks. You always seemed so semi-rational to me.
But anyways I shall think on what you said, however there is more there then meets the eye. But whatever works for you I suppose is well enough, and it might even be good...But then again! we shall see on the good part.

But I am not a fan of any god who seems do like to dish out punishment for reasons that do not make sense. And then sit there and say "see told you so, should of repented" It does seem a bit irrational and childish to me.

I used to have a very strong faith.. or at least I thought I did.. and I let it slip away..through my own neglect.

It has been and up and down battle and struggle with faith for quite some time...and when I first joined this site.. I was angry with God.

As far as a God who dishes out punishments that don't make sense.. well ..they may not make sense to you..or me at times.. but we are not God.

Imagine if you were God galad.. and you had created humans with very special love.. and rules to follow that would make their lives good..and filled with caring for their neighbor.. with respect for the act of sexuality and the gift of life it brings.

Now imagine that these creations of yours.. mocked you.. and disregarded your rules.. and became full of pride..and lust and greed...

God does not want to have to punish us.. but like a good parent who wants their children to do right.. He will do what He has to do.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

This is one of the last warnings you will receive from Me, your Saviour Jesus Christ. It is also My final request of you to save yourselves while you can.

This in addition to the reference about Jesus referring to his mother is a big red flag to me. Nobody can save themselves!

Also last warning? The last warnings are written in the word of God in the bible. I don't buy this and warn readers against it.

Anyone can turn to Jesus at any time and be saved.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Makes little sense to me gabby. But whatever you can believe what you want to believe.

magine if you were God galad.. and you had created humans with very special love.. and rules to follow that would make their lives good..and filled with caring for their neighbor.. with respect for the act of sexuality and the gift of life it brings.

Mmm ok, so if I was god, all of you would be sitting in the little chair in the corner.

But lets not go there because I would not make a very good god. All'ss I can say is, the first thing I would blow up is the moon...Then probably rearrange some things on this planet, like the color...It's to blue, it needs to be a more pretty color like gray or maybe brown like mars is. And so for that to happen lots of h20 and o2 has to go....So as you can see that might cause some problems with the local wildlife on this planet.

And I got more ideas on things I would do if I was god, trust me you don't want to know them...Because some of them are really far out-there.

Now imagine that these creations of yours.. mocked you.. and disregarded your rules.. and became full of pride..and lust and greed...

I would take a chill pill...Really I created them, but I am not there babysitter forever...If they want to do all that, they can. I will just be going somewhere else doing more godly things.

God does not want to have to punish us.. but like a good parent who wants their children to do right.. He will do what He has to do.

What kind of punish we talking here.
High water, brimstone, and there shall be gnashing of teeth, and they will pay in rivers of blood kind of punishment?
Or the sit in the corner on the little stool till you learn to quit pissing on your own leg type of punishment?

I think high water and brimstone has been done, and it is kind of like using an axe to remove a fly from your friends forehead...It is a bit overmuch...So since god likes to be redundant who knows maybe we will get high water again.
Hey gabby maybe you should get a boat, or learn how to sail....You know just in case.

But anyways gabby, I think you have been spending to much time on ATS and some of the more evil things that might, or might not, be happening in this world unbeknownst to many of its inhabitants, as well as the doom and gloom has got to you a little.

And as such maybe you should take a break and go smell the roses or something.

What happened to your rose avatar anyways?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join