It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to those who are involved with Satanic Cults

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Originally posted by dilly1
Isn't Satanism and Christianism the same thing?

Since it is you i would like to keep the answer as simple and to the point as possible:

No.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Superman is real.. and Lex luther is real...and there is a great spiritual battle for souls ...but the spirit of Superman will be victorious and is there for all souls who come to Him seeking mercy and His grace.

It is MARVELous.
no ,seriously

So you think it is within T&C's to change the words of my post and use them in a quote?

Not only do you mock God ..but you decide to mock the rules of this site..

We are all allowed to have our own spiritual beliefs on this site...but I'm pretty sure you are out of line changing the words of my post so dramatically and then quoting me as if to appear I said that.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I didn't start this thread to argue over the validity of these messages.. that is for everyone to discern on their own..and my heart tells me they are true.

Whooooops .. back the truck up.
You posted 'messages' from a site, but then say you won't back up it's validity?

You do have a right to discern if you believe them or not. But the fact is Garbandal is a Catholic thing and it's been declared false by the Catholic Church three times. And even more important ... the 'seers' all disavowed the apparitions. They admitted it didnt' happen. If you are a 'good' Catholic, then you are supposed to abide by the ruling of the Church. Garabandal wasn't a visitation from Heaven.

You seem like a nice person who is sincere.
But don't let excitement or fervor get in the way of accepting the truth.

Information for those interested ... Garabandal happened back in the 1960s. Four girls in a little village called Garabandal (in Spain) claimed to have visits from the Virgin Mary and claimed that she had messages. Supposedly prophecies were made. All of the prophecies turned out to be false. One fellow (Joey Lomangino) was told that he would have a miracle, that he would have new eyes (he lost his sight in an accident). The fellow is now VERY old and has dementia and (last I heard) is living in New York City or Long Island somewhere ... and doesn't have new eyes. One of the 'seers' has died. Three still survive.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

it's BS

since when does Jesus or god use contractions?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If they're murdering anybody then they're not true Satanists because Satanism promotes the self as God but teaches specifically that only acts that are consensual and legal should be committed if a practitioner wishes to do so.

Anything involving molestation, murder, rape, torture or other harmful inflictions physically, mentally, emotionally are deemed as wrong and abhorrent and any member caught doing so is kicked out of the religion and reported to police.

So once again, a Christian who misunderstands Satanism and thinks of it all as evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I urge you to look at the prophecies in these messages.. most of them came true so far..

As far as the catholic church goes.. they may have said Garbandal was false.. by why do you link these to Garbandal?

The catholic church has still not approved of the messages of Medjugorje as well.. but many fruits and miracles have come from those messages.

The church has NOT said these specific messages are false.... as of yet..and are most likely looking into them.

But should we wait 50 years before we listen to such a warning.. by then it will be too late for many souls.

I don't understand how any catholic could question Jesus asking for people to repent from sin..and turn their lives over to the Father ,Son , and Holy Spirit.

Until the church says it is forbidden to believe in these messages.. I will continue to adhere by them..

So please show me with facts how the church has totally claimed these specific prophecies given to Maria are false?

Like in the times of Christ.. many of the church leaders..and members of Judaism mocked the authenticity of Christ and disregarded and even mocked his words.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Seems to me he used it correctly

an·tag·o·nis·tic/anˌtagəˈnistik/ Adjective: Showing or feeling active opposition or hostility toward someone or something.

Basically if it weren't for Christianity there would be no Satanism.

Except for all other Abrahamic Religions........

Oh and lets not forget Greek Mythology and Hades.......

Or the numerous other religions that believe in a supreme evil being.........and those that worship it/him/her

Nice try tho......
edit on 4-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
If they're murdering anybody then they're not true Satanists because Satanism promotes the self as God but teaches specifically that only acts that are consensual and legal should be committed if a practitioner wishes to do so.

Anything involving molestation, murder, rape, torture or other harmful inflictions physically, mentally, emotionally are deemed as wrong and abhorrent and any member caught doing so is kicked out of the religion and reported to police.

So once again, a Christian who misunderstands Satanism and thinks of it all as evil.

I think you are in one very small aspect of satanism.. trust me there are satanic or luciferian cults who have black masses.. and do many horrendous acts.

I think you are in denial of the many things that go on under the title of Satanic worship.. open your eyes !!

You are just with a group of satanists who have no real understanding of what goes on under the name of satan.

Both terms "satan" and "lucifer" are vast misinterpretations made by Christianity. This isn't a slight against you personally, as this information has been taught incorrectly for so long to you, todays christian leaders/teachers, as well as their teachers. It's just a lesson in ignorance, and the impact that not knowing, or bothering to know, can have on people and the world.
I am sure that people commit horrendous acts in the name of "the devil and all that is evil", but people of "good faith" do the same things.
The thing is, just as those who call themselves "Christians" go out and bash homosexuals or kill sinners aren't being true Christians, those who worship evil and "devils" and commit acts of evil aren't projecting "enlightenment" in any form or fashion.

edit on 4-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I urge you to look at the prophecies in these messages.. most of them came true so far..

That was short and sweet.

and easy.

I think you are in denial of the many things that go on under the title of Satanic worship.. open your eyes !!

Much like people who killed in the name of jesus or god?
Does the fact that that has happened make that christianity?
The same holds true for the ones killing in the name of satan.It does not make for satanism.

Curious is right in what he said.Satanism is all about the individual him or her self.They do not worship a deity or idol like satan they do not submit to one but only to themselves.The ones that kill in the name of god/jesus/satan or lucifer have their religions fumbled up and need re-schooling

edit on 4-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I urge YOU to look at the prophecies of Garabandal .. most have NOT come true.
This Maria Divine Mercy (fake stage name) has attached herself to the Garabandal fiasco.
Garbandal is false.
Didn't Maria Divine Mercy say that 2011 would be the year of purification?
She strongly hinted at 'the warning' happening ... and neither did.

by why do you link these to Garbandal?

That's what the website is .. LOOK AT YOUR SOURCE .. it promotes Garbandal.

The catholic church has still not approved of the messages of Medjugorje as well..

1 - Medjugorje is ONGOING and therefore the Church can not 'approve' of them. The church can disapprove at any time. However, it can not make a positive determination until the apparitions are finished.

2 - Garabandal has been disapproved AND the 'seers' have confessed to the hoax.

The church has NOT said these specific messages are false.... as of yet..and are most likely looking into them.

You mean of this 'maria' person or Garabandal?????

I don't understand how any catholic could question Jesus asking for people to repent from sin..and turn their lives over to the Father ,Son , and Holy Spirit.

It isn't Jesus talking sweetie ....

Until the church says it is forbidden to believe in these messages.. I will continue to adhere by them..

You are welcome to do so ... at your own risk of course.
In the mean time, read this carefully

So please show me with facts how the church has totally claimed these specific prophecies given to Maria are false?

I think we are talking about two different things. The site you gave us goes to a site that pushes the Garabandal 'warning'. THAT is what I am talking about. Garabandal has been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the church three times.

As for this Maria Divine Mercy ... her own 'messages' have outed her. I don't know if the church will bother to issue something on her or if they'll just let her bury herself. Her messages contradict others that come from more solid sources (like direct contradiction to Medjugorje - Maria trashes priests, whereas Our Lady of Medjugore is loving and says pray for them). Her 'messages' and attitude remind me of two false 'visionaries' ... Cindi Cain and Vassula. Anyone who questions the 'messages' is suddenly evil and a tool of satan.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Ohhh, so christians are true satanist then?? Christians murder, done molestations,raped and tortured.. Right ??

Were christians in the dark ages thru the 17th century "authentic satanist"????? Don't you think?

I'm a bit confused here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

As far as the catholic church goes.. they may have said Garbandal was false.. by why do you link these to Garbandal?

The catholic church has still not approved of the messages of Medjugorje as well.. but many fruits and miracles have come from those messages.

But should we wait 50 years before we listen to such a warning.. by then it will be too late for many souls.

Like in the times of Christ.. many of the church leaders..and members of Judaism mocked the authenticity of Christ and disregarded and even mocked his words.

Which prophecies came true?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

As some of you are aware there have been many divine messages given to seers in these troubling times, and the love of God is calling for souls to return to Him....and His love for ALL souls is so great.

And you have been there witnessing him saying that in order to state this as matter of fact?

Also,wrong forum.

Haha,my thoughts exactly,you know sometimes i say i support satan just to shut people like the OP up!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by dilly1

Seems to me he used it correctly

an·tag·o·nis·tic/anˌtagəˈnistik/ Adjective: Showing or feeling active opposition or hostility toward someone or something.

Basically if it weren't for Christianity there would be no Satanism.

Except for all other Abrahamic Religions........

Oh and lets not forget Greek Mythology and Hades.......

Or the numerous other religions that believe in a supreme evil being.........and those that worship it/him/her

Nice try tho......

I wasn't hostile or aggressive. Your defending someone with thin skin. How thin is yours??? Lol

You're right Senor Halloween!! Arabic or middle eastern religions and greek mythology use a similar term for satan and in some cases the same name( wow Mr. Wiki,, so proud).... But not the same antagonistic approach as christianity used. That's what I was referring too.. Guessed you missed the memo... Last time I checked there wasn't cults worshiping the pagan god Pan and graffitiing the stupid upside down pentagram with 666 on the parthenon columns ...lol

But keep con joining christianity's lunacy with greek mythology. Your a bit confused with the evolution of christianity and with christianity's perversion of a faith just to scare and control the masses.

Satanism CAME from christianity,,PERIOD. Satan became famous do to Christianity lunacy. Christianity is extremely popular because it has an enemy ,a boogie man per'se. Unfortunately its called lucifer. They both need each other. The others didnt.

Nice try though

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Thin skin? Not at all, im simply stating a fact, he did use it correctly...

As to your other points...

Actually you can trace Christianity's roots right back to variations in greek mythology and paganism...

So yes, my evolution of it is correct..........

Look at the holidays and fables, all of the dots are there.........

And there were cults that worshipped Hades...........Satan, is another name for Hades.......one and the same person........and like Satan aka Lucifer, Hades was cast down from "heaven" aka "mt.olympus" to rule over the underworld

These comparisons and facts on mythology are undeniable........

There were many "cults" that worshiped the "darker" deities.......

I dunno where you get your information that there wasnt.....Or maybe we are both saying the same thing and missing it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I urge YOU to look at the prophecies of Garabandal .. most have NOT come true. This Maria Divine Mercy (fake stage name) has attached herself to the Garabandal fiasco. Garbandal is false. Didn't Maria Divine Mercy say that 2011 would be the year of purification? She strongly hinted at 'the warning' happening ... and neither did.

In these messages ..which started sometime 2010 ..Jesus says within 3 years..and this is not the second coming ..but a warning sign meant for purification.

I think we are talking about two different things. The site you gave us goes to a site that pushes the Garabandal 'warning'. THAT is what I am talking about. Garabandal has been declared 'not of supernatural origin' by the church three times.

It may go to that site..but it is not about that site.

I thank you for your concern though..and appreciate that you care that I am not deceived by false teachings.

I ask you to pray for me to the sacred heart of Jesus..and ask Him and his blessed mother to guide me concerning this.

I'm sure He will listen to a good devout Catholics prayers concerning the guidance of His children...so I ask all devout Catholics to pray fervently for the will of Jesus concerning this and many other things.

Thank you for your prayers.

Edit: forgot to add this..

As for this Maria Divine Mercy ... her own 'messages' have outed her. I don't know if the church will bother to issue something on her or if they'll just let her bury herself. Her messages contradict others that come from more solid sources (like direct contradiction to Medjugorje - Maria trashes priests, whereas Our Lady of Medjugore is loving and says pray for them). Her 'messages' and attitude remind me of two false 'visionaries' ... Cindi Cain and Vassula. Anyone who questions the 'messages' is suddenly evil and a tool of satan.

Maria does not trash priests at all.. it is Jesus who says they are falling away from his teachings..and never once does he say to not love them.. but asks for prayers for them.. much like the messages in medjugorje.

It doesn't take someone of high discernment to see that some of the clergy are not doing the will of God.. but not once does it say to hate them. they are special to God ..chosen to lead his people and administer the sacraments..which is why it is very important for them to be teaching the proper things.

Even here where I live I have heard of priests who are spreading the message that there is no hell.. Gods love is too great..it is about these types of things Jesus is talking about.

He never trashes them only says they need to find their way back to the teachings of the church...souls are at stake and their job is a serious one.

I won't even get into other sins by some clergy..

edit on 4-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've said this before, so lemme say again....

SINCE WHEN DOES JESUS USE EMAIL!?!?!

edit on 4-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

I dont know but I'm pretty sure that the computer I am using is the one he used for e mails. .

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Even here where I live I have heard of priests who are spreading the message that there is no hell.. Gods love is too great..it is about these types of things Jesus is talking about.

He never trashes them only says they need to find their way back to the teachings of the church...souls are at stake and their job is a serious one.

Sorry, gabs, I was gonna stay out of this completely, but....those priests who are spreading the message that there is no hell? That God's love is too great?

They are telling you the TRUTH.

EDIT TO PS:
And WHY do you not find that concept uplifting and freeing? Who is it you are hoping will burn there?? I worry for you, gabby, I really do.
--wt

edit on 4-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

God's mercy is very great wildtimes.. but for those who do not accept it ...His justice is very just...

He can have no part of those who wish not to accept his mercy and they have up to the last breath to do this...if they don't they have chosen hell..and it is real.

But we disagree .. and all we can do is wait for God to show us His truth.

He is so merciful and loving..to those who ask.. but He will not allow sin to enter heaven..ever.

You are always free to write how you feel in threads I start.

..and I do keep you in my prayers .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join