It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to those who are involved with Satanic Cults

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As some of you are aware there have been many divine messages given to seers in these troubling times, and the love of God is calling for souls to return to Him....and His love for ALL souls is so great.

Thanks to colbe who made me aware of the divine messages given to a young married woman in Europe who wishes to be referred to as Maria.

There are many messages on this site dedicated to the divine messages..many which consist of prophecies given to maria By God the father, Jesus, as well as the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Jesus wants so much all souls to come back into His grace..and wishes for no souls to perish in hell . We are in the times of revelation according to these messages, and I felt called to put this specific message on a thread.

I placed this under predictions and prophecies because Jesus calls maria His prophet who He speaks through..and and warns of the seriousness of all these messages..and asks for much prayer for the help of souls in most need of His mercy. Jesus's love is so great for all of us.. and He is willing and ready to forgive the most atrocious acts, even those done in desecration and blasphemy against things which are Holy.

He calls for those who have bound themselves to Satan to unleash themselves from satans shackles and flee to Him while there is still time.

Here are some of the words he spoke to Maria

Warning to those who are involved with Satanic cults

Monday, May 30th, 2011 @ 10:00 pm

My daughter you are getting much stronger now and through your obedience to My most holy will, can alert the world now to what lies ahead.

When I speak about sin I have not revealed the vile sins which are committed which, even regular sinners would find hard to fathom. The sickening practices conducted by so called sophisticated western societies behind closed doors would shock you to the core.

The evil atrocities where children are ritually murdered in deference to Satan are a reality in the world today. But they are just some of the intensely evil acts which are committed by Man influenced by Satan. Go this far, My children, and you will find it impossible to come back to me. Other acts which break my heart include the physical abuse particularly of young innocent children. Let me spell out for you the kind of sins which would greatly distress many of you were I to describe them in detail. Satan followers through their cults are savage in their treatment of the human being for whom they have no respect. Sacrifices including human sacrifices, blasphemies cursing and acts of desecration of Me, My Eternal Father and My Beloved Mother are regular rituals. So little shame have these Satanic worshipers that they flaunt their disrespect in public through music, the movies, TV and the arts. Those guilty of such sacrileges will face eternal damnation where they will burn in Hell for eternity.

This is one of the last warnings you will receive from Me, your Saviour Jesus Christ. It is also My final request of you to save yourselves while you can.

I, Jesus Christ, don’t make idle threats. I will do everything to save you. But beyond a certain point there is nothing I can do to stop you seeking out the false solace you think you will be offered by The Evil One. Unlock the Satanic shackles by which you are bound and flee to Me now. I will save you but you must ask Me to forgive you while you are alive in this life.

Remember it is your choice. Heaven or Hell. You chose while you are still alive on this earth. Because you wont be able to do this when you pass over into the next life.

Your ever patient and loving Jesus Christ.

God is so rich in mercy.. but His justice is just.

Yes..there is a hell..and He wishes for all souls to escape eternal damnation.

I will be posting more of His messages to Maria on many other things..He talks about the New World Order.. the plans they have ...how they will implement them.. how they orchestrated the entire banking collapse so they could gain more control....

I urge you all to read these messages download the ebooks ..they are all free..and very enlightening. You can also just click on messages at the top.. and the links are there.

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

May the Holy Spirit be with you all...especially as you read the messages.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

As some of you are aware there have been many divine messages given to seers in these troubling times, and the love of God is calling for souls to return to Him....and His love for ALL souls is so great.
reply to post by gabby2011

And you have been there witnessing him saying that in order to state this as matter of fact?

Also,wrong forum.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
2 Timothy 4:3,4 -
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Isn't Satanism and Christianism the same thing?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I've said this before, so lemme say again....

SINCE WHEN DOES JESUS USE EMAIL!?!?!

edit on 4-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
2 Timothy 4:3,4 -
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables.

Sounds remarkably like the Abrahamic religions of the world, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Matthew 24:3-14
As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

I want to stress that last sentence... I consider myself a Christian.. I am no way an extreme Christian.. I live my life (the best that I can) to be a good person, I believe in a higher power, if I have the name wrong... well its what I was taught... Anyways

be a good person... Help others pray...

stop freaking out about the little things
if people want to be satanists they know how the story ends.. and its not pretty.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've said this before, so lemme say again....

SINCE WHEN DOES JESUS USE EMAIL!?!?!

edit on 4-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

These were not email messages..but messages given directly to the seer who was asked to write them down. A website has been made so they can be shared...and I felt called by the Holy Spirit to share them on this site.

I wanted anyone who may feel trapped in the satanic lies of satan that they have a way out.. and to NOT listen to satan who with his false promises.. or to listen to satan saying you can never be forgiven.

Jesus is real.. and satan is real...and there is a great spiritual battle for souls ...but the spirit of Christ will be victorious and is there for all souls who come to Him seeking mercy and His grace.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I familiar with that site ... Just to let you know, their big push is Garabandal. Garabandal has been discredited by the 'seer's themselves. They admitted it was not valid. And the Catholic Church has THREE TIMES declared Garabandal not to be of supernatural origin.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

stop freaking out about the little things if people want to be satanists they know how the story ends.. and its not pretty.

You may call it a little thing..but Jesus doesn't see it that way.. HE CARES about them..and many don't know how it ends..they have been deceived and are blinded to the truth.

How sad that you choose to argue over false prophets..yet in your heart you cannot find room to pray for those who need His mercy most.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What are these Satanic cults? is it worshippers of Satan? is there more than one?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

"And I sayeth unto you, boot up my MacBook Pro, for I need to send an email. And yeah, I shall use Google Chrome, as it is the fastest browser IMHO. Truly I say unto you, Internet Explorer is of Satan aand of all the fallen angels. Amen...and Send."

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
What are these Satanic cults? is it worshippers of Satan? is there more than one?

Everyone knows that satanic cults worship jesus

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by gabby2011

I familiar with that site ... Just to let you know, their big push is Garabandal. Garabandal has been discredited by the 'seer's themselves. They admitted it was not valid. And the Catholic Church has THREE TIMES declared Garabandal not to be of supernatural origin.

I didn't start this thread to argue over the validity of these messages.. that is for everyone to discern on their own..and my heart tells me they are true.

I started this thread to show those caught in a web of lies..satanic worship.. that they have a way out of the clutches of satan.... to give hope to those who have been enticed and tricked into this cult.

I ask all of you who have focused on the things that don't matter to really look into your hearts..

You Christians who say you love Jesus.. but will not pray for the satanic worshipers to come to the mercy and grace of Jesus. ...who would not hope for their lives to be turned to the goodness of God...I do not understand. Instead you choose to focus on whether this is from God or not..and are blind to the reality of the seriousness of the message.

May the mercy and grace of Jesus be with us all.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Stifler 10:15. 8

And thou shalt party unto the night lest ye arms are fulleth with two fulleth women, treat thine brothers with kegs and hameth burgers and chemical pleasures for if ye doth not ye shall die a virgin and forever banished to ham shankethville.

Amen

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Isn't this response meant to be antagonistic? I smell a troll.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Yes..there is a hell..and He wishes for all souls to escape eternal damnation.

Hell neither appears in the OT nor in the original NT. The word that originally was thought to mean a place of “damnation” really meant “grave.”

The word eternal also doesn’t mean forever, it merely means “age/era.”

To say that someone would be condemned to hell for an eternity would mean that they would be condemned to the grave for a limited amount of time, which would mean they would spend some time in the afterlife before returning to what, the land of the living? Sounds like reincarnation to me.

reply to post by DrNotforhire

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

The problem with this excerpt is that (1) it’s hearsay at best since most of the bible was written long after Jesus’ alleged life/death, and (2) nearly everything about Jesus (as a divine person) was borrowed from Pagan stories and traditions. If Jesus were provably a real person, and it could be undeniably proven that he said the words quoted in your post, then Christianity would be based on the “deceit” that he was warning everyone about.
Most of the people of the Christian faith I’ve witnessed are the ones preaching hate, making claims about the future and the end of the world, judging their fellow man backed by threats of violence and death. If he were right, it would mean that Christianity has become the enemy of God, making it either satanic or foolish.

By definition, anyone who stands to challenge the word of god is a satan, but anyone who follows the word of god, when the “words” can’t be proven as his are considered fools. Do you see the catch-22 that’s been created here?

If you really want to dig into the story of the Christ, you’d see that Jesus was anti-religion, meaning he didn’t have a “word” or want people to follow him or go to churches or temples. He wanted people to pray in the quiet solitude of their homes, away from the eyes of the world, in secret.
He was warning people that if someone, using his name as a logo, were to come about and start teaching hate and judgment then those people would be on the wrong path.
Much of what Jesus taught was already well known in Eastern philosophy and paganism. These people are still living the “word”, without Christ. Are you saying these people are doomed to the hell of Christian mythology?

My beliefs don't allow for the existence of a "hell", nor do they require god as a deity. Energy, the same energy that makes up the universe, exists in all of us.

edit on 4-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communicationwillfreeus

Isn't this response meant to be antagonistic? I smell a troll.

Wow!!! Did you figure that all by yourself?? And ,Perfect example of using the word "antagonistic" incorrectly.

It was a simple question that if one reads it with thin skin , she would become irked.

The delusional OP is trying to separate Satanism and Christianism , when both have striking similarities:

*Both christians and theistic satanists believe in satan and yahweh.

*Both religions are based off of the same mythology (Satanism = inverse Christianity)

*Each one has a bible

Basically if it weren't for Christianity there would be no Satanism.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Since it is you i would like to keep the answer as simple and to the point as possible:

No.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join