It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to those who are involved with Satanic Cults

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

And WHY do you not find that concept uplifting and freeing? Who is it you are hoping will burn there?? I worry for you, gabby, I really do.

I wish absolutely no one to burn in hell...

..but at the same time I find it rather disconcerting to think of heaven sitting along side unrepentant rapists.... as well as souls who have followed and done the work of Satan..who wishes no souls to know Christ...and who are unrepentant of the serious hurt and terrible afflictions they have caused on others throughout their lives.

Why do you think I wish for people to go to hell wildtimes?..why do you think I even started this thread? To show souls they can turn back to Jesus.

You have no need to worry for me wildtimes.. I know where truth and mercy lay.

Worry about yourself..for we are all in need of the mercy of christ..some souls much more than others.

May the Father in heaven show you what Jesus really means to Him as well as what Jesus means to your salvation.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

There are many messages on this site dedicated to the divine messages..many which consist of prophecies given to maria By God the father, Jesus, as well as the Blessed Virgin Mary.

You lost me when you mentioned Mary. Sorry, i do not recognize the queen of heaven Astarte. No, no trinity of Isis Horus and Osiris. There is only One God and Mary/astarte aint him. There is only Yahuwah in his physical incarnation of Jesus, he is the Holy Spirit that flows from Jesus the Christ. Mary is just an apstle, a saint, she is not the mother of God for God can have no mother. He was never born, only his body Jesus was born.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You lost me when you mentioned Mary. Sorry, i do not recognize the queen of heaven Astarte. No, no trinity of Isis Horus and Osiris. There is only One God and Mary/astarte aint him. There is only Yahuwah in his physical incarnation of Jesus, he is the Holy Spirit that flows from Jesus the Christ. Mary is just an apstle, a saint, she is not the mother of God for God can have no mother. He was never born, only his body Jesus was born.

He was never born only His body Jesus was born?..ok.. well then She was the mother of Jesus.. who is part of the trinity...therefor the mother of God..

The pagan goddess asarte does NOT lead souls to the mercy of Christ.. as Mary has done..for many centuries now..and continues to do so .

SHE IS NOT anything to do with any pagan goddesses..though pagans try to put there name on her such as Asarte.

Once again though.. I will not waste time arguing these points.. The living God will reveal His truths so clearly at some point.. and no one will be able to argue.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What youre not getting is there is no trinity. He is all the one and the same and Jesus said it himself. The trinity is a catholic concept and i am not catholic and sayingMary is the mother of God is blasphemy. You can say whatever you want and believe it, but i will not bow down to Mary or recognize her or put her above Jesus in any shape, form or fashion. She was nothing more than an apostle and a saint. All she did was create the second Ark to house the Holy Spirit in.
edit on 4-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I wish absolutely no one to burn in hell...

..but at the same time I find it rather disconcerting to think of heaven sitting along side unrepentant rapists.... as well as souls who have followed and done the work of Satan..who wishes no souls to know Christ...and who are unrepentant of the serious hurt and terrible afflictions they have caused on others throughout their lives.

Why do you think I wish for people to go to hell wildtimes?..why do you think I even started this thread? To show souls they can turn back to Jesus.

You asked me two questions. I will take this opportnity to answer them.

I think that you have been grievously hurt and abominably injured by someone, and that you are filled with rage that is justifiable against that perpetrator, but are afraid.

I don't know what souls you are hoping to reach...but you have exhibited and written things that (in my mind and understanding) clearly show you have been violated, hurt, and betrayed. Either by someone you trusted, or by a stranger...and you are desperately trying to fight off that rage and the wish that they will burn in hell.

I think it terrifies you that you want justice; and that if you want justice, you yourself will burn there.

I did not harm you, gabby, but someone did. And you are carrying the burden for them, and trying with all your might to reconcile your justifiable rage so that you can be relieved of your pain.

I don't need to worry about myself, but thanks for the sentiment.
I will continue to worry (pray) for you, nevertheless, because from my perspective you need more consolation than any church can ever give you. Feel free to u2u if you would care to discuss it.

Blessings, gabs

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I really hope you did some research into what the name "Jesus" comes from. I still think there is some out there in Babylon aka the world, still deceived under the deception of Christianity. Jesus never existed, the name is a fabrication of man in the past 400 or so years. The name Jesus is Latin, and is a translation of a translation of a hybrid name, and the letters 'sus' on the end mean pig or swine. Yahuwshuwah is the only one true Name whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12.

Act 4:10 let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Yisra’ĕl, that in the Name of יהושוע Messiah of Natsareth, whom you impaled, whom Alahym raised from the dead, by Him this one stands before you, healthy.
Act 4:11 “This is ‘the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
Act 4:12 “And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.”

God is another invented name that has a connotation with luck, chance, and fortune. It comes from a name Gad from ancient Canaanite deity of luck and fortune, and its pronounced "Gawd" not "gad". So no person who has a vision from "God" or "Jesus" had a true revelation from Heaven. A true revelation or vision would point you towards the light and truth, not deception and darkness. In fact its more likely a figment of someones imagination, or a vision from a demon that someone would hear or see something claiming it was from Jesus or God. Fallen angels are posing as ministering spirits of light and so is the devil, dont be deceived. 2 Corinthians 11:14.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false emissaries, deceptive workers, masquerading as emissaries of Messiah.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself masquerades as a messenger of light!

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, watch, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

People who call on God are blaspheming the Heavenly Fathers Name, and bringing it to worthlessness. And have forgotten His true Name Yahuwah, for the Lord or God, which means Baal.

Jeremiah 23:26-27 KJV Restored
23:26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

This website clearly shows that Baal, in this verse of Jeremiah means Lord, or more correctly the Lord.

Baal = Lord

And every day hollering Christians, Muslims and others calling on "God" or "the Lord", since Allah means God, have been blaspheming the Father continually, and will be punished for their sin.

Isaiah 52:5-6 KJV Restored
52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith יהוה, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith ; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

You asked me two questions. I will take this opportnity to answer them. I think that you have been grievously hurt and abominably injured by someone, and that you are filled with rage that is justifiable against that perpetrator, but are afraid.

..quit making up stories.. I have been very lucky to have had a good family.though not perfect..as well as have never been raped ..though I have put myself into some very questionable circumstances where it could have happened

I don't know what souls you are hoping to reach...but you have exhibited and written things that (in my mind and understanding) clearly show you have been violated, hurt, and betrayed. Either by someone you trusted, or by a stranger...and you are desperately trying to fight off that rage and the wish that they will burn in hell.

Honestly wildtimes.. your amateur psychology is way off base...and someday you will come to a full understanding of why I posted the original post.
Because I feel sorry for those who may feel trapped into satanism.. and feel they can no longer be loved by God because of their actions.. Its simple..quit trying to read more into it than it is.

I think it terrifies you that you want justice; and that if you want justice, you yourself will burn there. I did not harm you, gabby, but someone did. And you are carrying the burden for them, and trying with all your might to reconcile your justifiable rage so that you can be relieved of your pain.

Good Lord..and you paid to learn this crap.. ?

You harm me wildtimes.. by fabricating things about me.. and making up things in your own head about my life and the motivation I have for why I post things.

How sad..and someday you will come to the realization of this....and you will also understand why I started this thread...

I don't need to worry about myself, but thanks for the sentiment. I will continue to worry (pray) for you, nevertheless, because from my perspective you need more consolation than any church can ever give you. Feel free to u2u if you would care to discuss it.

Like I said.. you need to worry about yourself wildtimes..and I will continue to pray to the one who hears prayers.. Jesus.

Your perspective is about as correct as the perspective that there is no hell.

Rest assured I know where to get my consolation.. and it will not be from one who cannot even acknowledge why Christ died for us.

May the light of the Holy Spirit show you truth...and show you mercy for leading souls astray.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I call shenanigans gabby, and also downplaying the problems of the world with much conundrum.

If this god cares so much then do something about it already. Till then it is all hot air form a bunch of weird and silly people about a bunch of nonsense....But what I think it is--->is nothing but more self obsessed ego inflation mixed with a lot of bull#, by a bunch of people who have no clue what they are talking about.

Really I would say to them...Nice try, but!..try again, and this time put some effort into it.

Are you familiar with the old robot saying of.

Does Not Compute.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by dilly1

Thin skin? Not at all, im simply stating a fact, he did use it correctly...

As to your other points...

Actually you can trace Christianity's roots right back to variations in greek mythology and paganism...

So yes, my evolution of it is correct..........

Look at the holidays and fables, all of the dots are there.........

And there were cults that worshipped Hades...........Satan, is another name for Hades.......one and the same person........and like Satan aka Lucifer, Hades was cast down from "heaven" aka "mt.olympus" to rule over the underworld

These comparisons and facts on mythology are undeniable........

There were many "cults" that worshiped the "darker" deities.......

I dunno where you get your information that there wasnt.....Or maybe we are both saying the same thing and missing it
edit on 4-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

I think we are....

But your forgetting the cosmetic propaganda the christian church created for poor old Baphomet. Hades didn't have the # of the beast or mesmerizing geometrical symbol or a "goat cartoon".

So your right and wrong..... The romans created the perfect hoax. The greeks and pagans didn't. Practice makes perfect.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i definitely have to say i agree with galadofwarthethird
if god has a problem with the way the world is being run right now , and with everything going on then he should "man up" and do something about it .

i dont believe in god, or jesus or that mary was a virgin , but i have read the bible (thanks to bible study in school) . i could understand why so many people put so much faith into it (everyone wants to believe in something) But believing in the words of this Maria woman, because she said they are the words of god..... come on now , what makes her special ? what makes you believe her so much ? , tons of people all around the world believe god is talking to them and telling them "special" things, there was some guy in BC going around saying god wanted the world to eat only bread and water for 6 months to cleanse us of evil , most of us just took him as a nutjob and once he got on the news it was proven he was some drug addict trying to get attention, and too me this maria woman could very well be doing the same..... just saying.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Hey man. I'm getting better and better at using his real name, it takes getting used to but once you get the hang of saying YAH-OO-WAH quickly it just rolls of the tongue. Saying Jesus is a little more difficult because i use that name more often than Yahshua and not used to using hebrew names because i speak engrish.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

If this god cares so much then do something about it already.

He is trying..first by bringing messages to His creation..for prayer and conversion..

Why do you think He is telling of us of the warning... ? because He wants people to know what lies ahead.. He is has been telling of us of great chatisements to come for some time.. if people to not turn from sin..

That is why I started this thread..to let you know that God is calling out to ALL souls to turn to His mercy.. before time is runs out...even to those who think that His grace may not cover their sins...such as those he described in the message in the Op.

No one will be able to blame God that He did not seek them out to return to His graces.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Hey man. I'm getting better and better at using his real name, it takes getting used to but once you get the hang of saying YAH-OO-WAH quickly it just rolls of the tongue. Saying Jesus is a little more difficult because i use that name more often than Yahshua and not used to using hebrew names because i speak engrish.

Yea but jesus isn't a name. Jacov was also called jesus.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If I die, and then god comes to me saying hi, I will accept that he(?) exists, but until then, neither I nor others have any proof of it. But If there's a god...Let's assume there is. isn't it obvious that such an omnipotent and all knowing being wants to you be good, not for the sake of god, or your very own immortal soul, but for the sake of yourselves, others, and the human race in general.
Most of morality is bollocks, but the deep core of it's existence is that there's some kind of good and bad chart in this world, and we are sentient enough to feel it.
I very much suspect that notions of good and evil would not have 'evolved' in humans by accident.
But I always found abstract concepts, such as good bad love hate etc. very interesting. Yes I know, we do not see into the minds of animals, but so far, we could not find anything that says they are at least partially commanded by abstract emotions. For example: we do not see many animals choosing their partners for their whole life. ducks are known to breed almost exclusively by gangrape. there are of course exceptions, but as I see, that is indicated by evolution. We humans, at most times, do not breed by gangraping random women on the streets, and call me weirdo, but I do not really wish for it either.
We, humans are commanded by the five basic drives(you knew it was four? choke on that, there's actually a 5th one. it's the lust for mind altering) And these things we call emotions. If there's a god, I'd say the best indicator of him would be emotions. but that has been said like a thousand times. Anyway. I think if you want be liked by the old bearded geezer. then I think the best idea would be discarding him of your life, and making decisions based on your values.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey Gabby

Can I ask whether you think Jesus assumes all people that do not follow his teachings are satanic? It appears that there is mention to people losing their way, and losing faith because of false prophets and teachings and these people will go to hell? I try very hard not to judge people, I also try to understand the reason that people do terrible things is not because they are inherently evil, but because they are traumatised or suffering from some psychotic illness. I have spent years pondering this issue and cannot and will not believe that a loving entity would cast lost souls to an eternity of suffering, actually I would be more inclined to believe a loving god would wish to rescue them from their turmoil (I know I would). Please excuse my ignorance, I am not a religious person but I am spiritual and believe the god we speak of is our energy and the energy that surrounds us. I do not wish pain or suffering on any soul, to do so would be to damage your own. I am not trying to attack your beliefs I am just curious.

Much love

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by curious7
If they're murdering anybody then they're not true Satanists because Satanism promotes the self as God but teaches specifically that only acts that are consensual and legal should be committed if a practitioner wishes to do so.

Anything involving molestation, murder, rape, torture or other harmful inflictions physically, mentally, emotionally are deemed as wrong and abhorrent and any member caught doing so is kicked out of the religion and reported to police.

So once again, a Christian who misunderstands Satanism and thinks of it all as evil.

I think you are in one very small aspect of satanism.. trust me there are satanic or luciferian cults who have black masses.. and do many horrendous acts.

I think you are in denial of the many things that go on under the title of Satanic worship.. open your eyes !!

You are just with a group of satanists who have no real understanding of what goes on under the name of satan.

I'm with a group of Satanists?

Nope, wrong, I belong to no religions including Satanism. Try again.

And I think you'll find that I'm right on what I said Satanism is because the bible they use and the rules laid down by those who originated the religion state what I won't repeat because I don't like saying the same thing twice.

I researched this thoroughly as I research other religions thoroughly because despite my anti-religion stance, I do take an interest in all of them and their origins and teachings.

If you're too wrapped up in the brainwashing tactics of Christianity to see that Satanism isn't as bad as people make it out to be then that's your problem, not mine.

All religions have a minority who commit atrocities including your own religion but that doesn't mean that for example, Judaism is evil because of a few bad eggs. Otherwise we'd all be saying that the Catholic faith is nothing but a bunch of child molesting rapists and murderers who cover up crimes and take money to suit themselves which we all know is untrue and those who do such things are in the minority of Catholicism.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GilesCampbell

That's exactly why I said a few pages back that maybe Christians, Muslims and Jews are worshipping the wrong side because of the hatred, the damnation and the casting aside of those judged evil instead of forgiving and accepting regardless of human faults.

Sorry, I never said it on this thread, it was on another one instead but still a very good point that my very Catholic girlfriend has pondered.
edit on 5/1/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GilesCampbell
Hey Gabby

Can I ask whether you think Jesus assumes all people that do not follow his teachings are satanic? It appears that there is mention to people losing their way, and losing faith because of false prophets and teachings and these people will go to hell? I try very hard not to judge people, I also try to understand the reason that people do terrible things is not because they are inherently evil, but because they are traumatised or suffering from some psychotic illness. I have spent years pondering this issue and cannot and will not believe that a loving entity would cast lost souls to an eternity of suffering, actually I would be more inclined to believe a loving god would wish to rescue them from their turmoil (I know I would). Please excuse my ignorance, I am not a religious person but I am spiritual and believe the god we speak of is our energy and the energy that surrounds us. I do not wish pain or suffering on any soul, to do so would be to damage your own. I am not trying to attack your beliefs I am just curious.

Much love

A loving God does wish to rescue them.. and in the messages Jesus talks about his love..how much He wants those who have been hurt or traumatized to come to Him for healing.

Jesus does not think that all souls who do not follow his teaching are satanic..There is a huge difference in being cleverly influenced by satan (even many christians fall prey to this)..and willfully inviting satanic forces into your life.

But if you notice in the messages.. even those souls who have willfully asked satan into their lives..and have done atrocious acts..He is willing to forgive.

The message I chose were to souls who KNOW they are worshiping Satan..and have been deceived into believing the promises he gives for the afterlife.

But there are souls who are under the influence of satan without being aware...because satan loves to come as a spiritual teacher of light and love..but will not acknowledge Jesus as the true path of love to the creator...He also talks about these souls in His messages.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

That's exactly why I said a few pages back that maybe Christians, Muslims and Jews are worshipping the wrong side because of the hatred, the damnation and the casting aside of those judged evil instead of forgiving and accepting regardless of human faults.

From these same messages here is are some things said about what you have touched on in your post.

Never threaten others in My Name

Saturday, September 10th, 2011 @ 03:30 pm

I speak with you today, My dearly beloved daughter of the need to obey Me in all things. My daughter all My followers, in order to be worthy of My love and devotion, must honour My Father´s commandments. While they may falter from time to time they must strive at all times to follow the rule of love. Love one another and put your neighbour before you own needs. Then everything else will fall into place.

Those who call themselves My followers must be very careful as to how they spread My most Holy Word. If they fall into the trap of arrogance, self righteousness or when they condemn others in My name they offend Me greatly. Never threaten others of the punishments they can expect from Me. Never tell someone else that I will punish them because you feel angry with them for whatever reason. For when you do this you will be guilty of Denying Me because you will be twisting the truth to suit your own agenda. Never feel superior to others because you are privileged with the truth.

Children I love all My children even when they err and stray. Pray for them at all times if you claim to be a true follower of Mine. By all means preach the truth. Tell them always about My deep love for My children. But you must never judge them. Never tell others that their sins, or those you deem to be sins, that they will be punished by Me in a certain way because you have no right to do this.

My message today is simple. When you love Me and speak in My name you must never exalt yourself because of this. You must never threaten your brothers or sisters or cast aspersions in My name.

Remember because you are My followers you will be targeted by The Deceiver precisely because of your faith. So you must be careful that he does not trick you into making your sin against your brothers or sisters.

You must keep strong My children . I give you this message to guide you and to keep you on the right pathway towards Me.

Your beloved Jesus

King of Mankind

You can see how in the above messages He calls us to love..and not to judge..and to only tell others of His great love for them.

I fall into the trap of judgement , and am guilty of not loving others as He wishes many times.. but all I can do is ask for forgiveness.. and try to do better.

Because we (Christians) fall short in loving others as He wishes us to.. does not mean that He is not ready to forgive us..

He loves ALL souls.. and His mercy is there for us continually.

Sometimes in showing love for our neighbors we must stop others from doing them harm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join