It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
n/m...not worth my time.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

I didn't say racist, I said bigoted. And please don't insult my intelligence, or the rest of the participants in this thread. You know as well as I, what you meant by that comment.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by WTFover
reply to post by Aggie Man

I beg to differ. You have no more proved the document a hoax, than anyone else has proved it valid, to you. The date of the issuance of the decision does not have to correspond to the date of the hearing.

There likely wasn't even a hearing, as the Motion to Dismiss was based on plaintiff standing, which the decision explains away.

It may or may not be a fraudulent document, but my friend, you have not proven it so and I hope ATS staff requires more than your claim to declare a thread a "hoax".

talking points, talking points...

The worst thing about you conservative fools....no originality.

I would love for you to point out specifically what you deem "talking points", from my post...

That cl;aim is just as invalid as your "hoax" claim, absent proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

For a document dated today, it's curious that Google Image Search has it showing up up to 4 days ago… At least that's how I'm interpreting the search results. Granted, the particular PDF MM linked to was scanned this morning @ 8:56 AM by someone using HP SmartScan software and OmniPage…

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Can you provide links to what you've found? Because that would be evidence of a fraudulent document and would justify the relegation of the thread to the hoax file.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hell you don't even need an ID to vote anymore...Iowa will be stolen by the Rebublicans, and most likely Romney will win it with his big money backers.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
reply to post by cuervo

I didn't say racist, I said bigoted. And please don't insult my intelligence, or the rest of the participants in this thread. You know as well as I, what you meant by that comment.

Yet you would proceed to insult everybody else's intelligence with the notion that Obama's citizenship was brought into question for any reason other than his heritage.

The denial is a bit of a wink-wink/nudge-nudge way to openly act in a prejudiced manner only to cry "race card!" when anybody calls them out on it.

Whatever the legitimacy of current curiosity is by ATS members (and I'm not saying there isn't some legitimacy to it), there is no denying the racist origins of this whole birther hoax to begin with.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I really feel like the only reason RP is not on the mega-Corp donor
list is because they don't think he could ever win. If they thought he could
I think there would be a line around the block waiting to meet w RP
checks in hand.
Didn't Gingrich bring up reviewing Child Labor laws ?
There was also a law being thrown around in some tea party state
that was looking to pay teenagers less than the minimum wage.
Just because they were teenagers.
So I do have a dim view but you have to keep your eye on the
evil ones (ie republican lawmakers) oh I know what people say
"don't fall for the phony Left Right paradigm"...Nope, I've checked,
its the Lawmaking Right you need to watch out for.

I don't think Ron P is an evil man at all.
Quite the contrary, I was a libertarian for many years before
it was in vogue,haha. But I think the corps will exploit Mr.Paul's
ideology to their benefit far more than they can currently get away with.
Believe me I know how crazy that all sounds .

And being for Obama on this site is akin to drowning Christian Kittens.
But if I'm not allowed to my view here,where the hell can I have a view?
TPTB IMO have been waging war against Obama. Not all of them,
but a lot of them. You ever look at the banners that run across ATS?
Things like "Obama driving America off a cliff, important shill, I mean economist,
on NewsMax payroll warns" click here to stop Obama" etc
Do you see adds against any politicians on the right? Nope.
AM talk and Fox have brainwashed all their listeners. it's too easy, it's like
no one has heard of the double-cross or the adage "me thinks he protests too much".
It is my belief that Obama haters are being duped by the TPTB.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I really feel like the only reason RP is not on the mega-Corp donor
list is because they don't think he could ever win. If they thought he could
I think there would be a line around the block waiting to meet w RP
checks in hand.

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on that, sadly - I can't look at the evidence and see anything beyond (if he were ever able to get congress to attack such) his views ending the protective cocoon they've built for themselves via "regulatory" agencies that only really ever regulate any threats to their hegemony and any real change right out of existence.

Didn't Gingrich bring up reviewing Child Labor laws ?

Ugh...what hasn't Newt brought up at one point or another - I'll continue to treat this one as a non-issue.

There was also a law being thrown around in some tea party state
that was looking to pay teenagers less than the minimum wage.
Just because they were teenagers.

There are interesting arguments on both sides of the minimum wage issue, which I'll leave to the economists. Again, effectively a non-issue as the president doesn't have any direct power here and I'm very doubtful of the congress ever having a realistic change, let alone desire, to pass legislation on it.

So I do have a dim view but you have to keep your eye on the
evil ones (ie republican lawmakers) oh I know what people say
"don't fall for the phony Left Right paradigm"...Nope, I've checked,
its the Lawmaking Right you need to watch out for.

You're definitely free to that opinion, but as far as I can see they are two halves of a whole, the yin to the yang, both generally agreeing all too often on their shared evils and otherwise taking their own shares on either side. Sure, a little bit of good sneaks through every once in awhile, but not enough - I think that might just be a bit to tide us over.

You have to look at the net effect, and to me it seems things keep getting worse - bigger government, less secure money, more intrusion, less privacy and liberty, more people poor, more incarcerated, more military spending and wars, more spying, more intrusive regulations that continue to choke the life out of new business and industry, less efficiency, and on and on...each side getting a bit of what they want, but always adding to this ugly picture and hardly ever taking away from it.

IMHO, the increased force of government is the problem, and not that it just sometimes doesn't do what we want.

But I think the corps will exploit Mr.Paul's
ideology to their benefit far more than they can currently get away with.

They're already doing well above and beyond splendidly - more and more often directly on our tax dollars. Paul's policies would end that, and clear the way for some actual competition that would force them to truly innovate and get *actually* competitive to survive for any reasonable length of time.

And being for Obama on this site is akin to drowning Christian Kittens.
But if I'm not allowed to my view here,where the hell can I have a view?

I can only speak for myself, but I'll try never to be hostile to you, and will respect your opinion - even if I can by no means agree with it.

TPTB IMO have been waging war against Obama. Not all of them,
but a lot of them. You ever look at the banners that run across ATS?
Things like "Obama driving America off a cliff, important shill, I mean economist,
on NewsMax payroll warns" click here to stop Obama" etc
Do you see adds against any politicians on the right? Nope.
AM talk and Fox have brainwashed all their listeners. it's too easy, it's like
no one has heard of the double-cross or the adage "me thinks he protests too much".
It is my belief that Obama haters are being duped by the TPTB.

To a degree, absolutely. He's the president, so he's the biggest target - and the republicans will definitely pimp it hard. And they (all of them, in general) DO have to put on a good show.

Do you really think it was any different when Bush was in office? I hated him every bit as much, and I even remember actual war rallies and protests we had against him for his wars, his abuses, and...well, him being him.

Obama kept - or didn't seriously try to work against - all too much of what Bush gave us. And where's the outrage?

He apparently just made it hip, instead? *sigh*

Take care.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
For a document dated today, it's curious that Google Image Search has it showing up up to 4 days ago… At least that's how I'm interpreting the search results. Granted, the particular PDF MM linked to was scanned this morning @ 8:56 AM by someone using HP SmartScan software and OmniPage…

This document, evidently, followed the previous when scanned with the same software, at 9:20 a.m. It is an order granting a plaintiff's motion to sever and docketing a hearing. Provided it is a valid document. We'll just have to allow some time for the judge's staff to update the docket, before we will know for sure.

On December 20, 2011, the Court consolidated the above-styled actions. On December
27, 2011, this Court moved to sever Plaintiff Welden's case. Plaintiffs Carl Swensson and Kevin
Richard Powell have moved for a separate hearing as well.
The Court finds good cause to grant the Plaintiffs' motion. Therefore, Plaintiff Welden's
case will be heard first at 9:00 AM, January 26, 2012, followed immediately by the case of
Plaintiffs Swensson and Powell. Plaintiffs Farrar, Lax, Judy, Malaren, and Roth will have a
separate hearing immediately after that.
SO ORDERED, this the 3 rd day of January, 2012.
www.art2superpac.com...

What criteria did you use for your Google image search? I used both the original sourced document and the above. Both resulted in the following search result...

edit on 3-1-2012 by WTFover because: Added the qualification in my first paragraph.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

The part I do not get to this day is - he could of just spent several hundred dollars in the beginning and made copies his BC for all US states to see and analyze to be authentic. But no - he spent over $900,000 sealing all his records - ALL OF HIS RECORDS. I do not care who you are or where you come from - something is really wrong with that. You may have voted for him like I did but you know deep down inside this man is a fake and a cheat. And you mean to tell me that all of you Obama supporters can't see this? You mean to tell me that digital experts are putting their credibility on the line over his last BC and have not been challenged by his administration? You believe that the new and improved BC was the last word by the administration? Not a peep, and for good reason too.

You can't be serious that you think it is just because he is black - you are not living in reality with that kind of attitude.

If you think like that - it is because you were raised and trained that way and do not have a mind of your own. And now after all this debate and class warfare hating - Obama is living like the people he campaigned against, and you still do not see this? Come on now.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Dukesy because: missed some words in some sentances and left our some key additional points in thoughts

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
he spent over $900,000 sealing all his records - ALL OF HIS RECORDS.

Why do you persist with this lie?

care to show proof Obama sealed all of his records?
How exactly did he do that?
care to show proof Obama spent $900,000 doing that?

digital experts are putting their credibility on the line over his last BC

As none of these so called "experts" have seen his BC.... what credibility do they have?

You can't be serious that you think it is just because he is black

What else could it be? You never demanded the records you want Obama to supply from any previous POTUS, but as soon as the first black POTUS comes along you demand all sorts of records from him!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

If you did not mistakenly reply to me, you should re-read my posts in this thread.

Regardless of what has created the suspicions, this thread is about a purported court order, issued by an Administrative Judge in Georgia, which denied Obama's Motion to Dismiss a suit filed by several Georgia residents, regarding Obama's eligibility to appear on the ballot. The Motion to Dismiss was based on Obama's claim that the plaintiffs lacked standing to bring the suit.

If the order is not a forgery, it is likely the other (of which I posted the text) is also valid and sets a date for the hearing on the eligibility issue. We'll now soon enough if the documents are valid.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

You're a good person Praetoruis. And yes we will have to agree to disagree.
on many things of current politics.
You know, many people think the folks running Washington are stupid.
Remember the sign "get a brain Morans ! " ?
I bet we agree somewhat on the fact that the beltway crowd are
incredibly smart. Maybe even Super-Duper clever.

So after many years being a libertarian& then a libertarian/conspiracy theorist.
and currently a liberal/dem conspiracy/theorist. I have come full-circle.
I believe the conspiracy is against Obama.

Yes he has ship load of money pouring in, and I bet a lot is European.
But I think he is the "real" best chance against the dark side establishment
(oil and assoc) I don't feel RP, in my heart of hearts, can win. I might be
pleased to be wrong on that. However..........

If RP did win, I bet he could get more legislation passed in a single week,
than O will all term. You know bills like "sure you can drill,
Straight in to Old Faithful if necessary",will break a record .
There will zero time for legislation that's truly RP's plan.
It'll be a corporate Orgy . Which is pretty gross,I bet.

So yeah if the country is new, young and small ?
Give me R Paul. But if the country is really big and quite
complicated and getting more diverse by the second?
Obama's the one for me.

If I have to disagree with someone, you're my pick, because you have
great patience and obvious intelligence so that disagreeing is productive.
Thanks for taking the time to listen fairly. I hope there are many more like
you here. And I will remind myself to answer posts with you're approach.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow, the racist card is already getting played! Haha. Yup, they're nervous!

Racist card? Why is it that calling a racist racist is somehow an act of "pulling a card". Are you "pulling a pulling the racist card card" then?

so you are calling every single person who wishes for verification on the issue a racist, really, really!, and you are not pulling the racist card?!?!

REALLY?!?!?

I am sure not all of the are racist some of them are just not very bright.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I am sure that if anyone could find his college records, or anyone that was his associate in college for that matter, or any other record for that matter, it would be posted somewhere on ATS - but some how - all the Obama haters were able to obtain those records LOL. I don't get it - why don't all you Obama supporters ask for some support from his staff so you can post those records?

McCain had to prove his BC when he was in question of his birth place and it still is a matter of proof that "yes" he is a US citizen. But I am sure he asked for it because he was white. Good lord the race card is getting boring. Now if I am wrong - that was pretty close to the Obama BC time line in history - but of course it is because he is black that he is being asked for the original document.

Let's ask this question - ok - what would you do if you were him. Show the real thing? or just prolong the pain and misery of it all because you think you are being ask for it because you are black? The truth is staring you in the face and yet you blindly defend him. I am telling you - I voted for hope and change also - and only listened to his promises and ate it up - he has not done any good for this country and has disappointed his follower beyond belief - except you of course, and I understand that. I admire your blind loyalty, some politicians like him depend on that, not all, but he certainly has his blind following when it comes to this BC issue.

Bottom line - I will never get the last word on this issues and that is obvious, but the courts may - whether you or I like it or not - it is going to raise its ugly head again unfortunately for Obama and his administration. You see friend - when you try to cheat and fake your background (social security numbers also) it will come back to haunt you in the end. Whether it is government or corporation business, it will come to roost. He is going down in history as a the worlds biggest scammer of all time and you know it. It is to late for you - you are lost in his lies - period - enough said.

Will be waiting for more of your empty demands of unobtainable proof (because he sealed all of it) that cannot be brought forth for the record of this country for history sake of the first black president. He should be proud of his records. He makes some pretty good claims of education and experience of the law. Now any man or, black man, would go out of his way to show his accomplishments. If nothing else - just to show the accomplished degrees alone would be heart lifting to his followers - but NO. I ask you just this one time, have you ever heard of such a bad historical move on the part of any US president? let alone our first black president? NO. It is so sad to see how he has divided this country in two. Our country cannot survive another term of his inexperience and nonproductive silk tongue. Rant on if you may - I am done with him and his lying administration - I do not think even Eric Holder can help him now, what a sad situation for our country and a total waste of the countries time and energy. Obama is sucking the life out of all us.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I never considered myself a "Birther" until I saw a few experts break down the PDF format BC the White House released about a year back. I looked through it, downloaded it, watched what other Document experts said and I believe it is/was a fraudulent document.

Experts on what?

You guys are all very entertaining. I know was an expert on printers he sold. He was an expert printer salesman. You trusted him to tell you about a document he never actually saw.

Experts. Lol. So gullible. Good luck birthers. Not in your quest but in not taking the bridge when Obama gets re-elected.

God I would love someone to tell me why Orly Taitz has any credibility with a group of people CLAIMING to be looking for the truth. She is a proven liar but that is ok because she is not Obama? That makes he lies believable I guess.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Dukesy
he spent over $900,000 sealing all his records - ALL OF HIS RECORDS.

Why do you persist with this lie?

care to show proof Obama sealed all of his records?
How exactly did he do that?
care to show proof Obama spent $900,000 doing that?

digital experts are putting their credibility on the line over his last BC

As none of these so called "experts" have seen his BC.... what credibility do they have?

You can't be serious that you think it is just because he is black

What else could it be? You never demanded the records you want Obama to supply from any previous POTUS, but as soon as the first black POTUS comes along you demand all sorts of records from him!

All these threads are exactly the same. Birthers post those old debunked, unprovable lies. People like you ask for proof. We wait for the next thread that ATS then again does NOT move to the hoax bin no matter how full of complete lies it is.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

You're a good person Praetoruis. And yes we will have to agree to disagree.

Someone eventually has to do it, my friend. Otherwise we're all screwed.

You know, many people think the folks running Washington are stupid.
Remember the sign "get a brain Morans ! " ?
I bet we agree somewhat on the fact that the beltway crowd are
incredibly smart. Maybe even Super-Duper clever.

Oh, wicked smart. And for the most part, I literally mean wicked

As to the middle bit - I can't agree, and I think a lot more good that the president DOES actually have power over would get done (ending wars and overseas stupidity, repealing unlawful executive directives, vetoing terrible legislation, pardoning the non-violent victims of terrible policies, and so on...), but I guess there's only way one to find out. But I know Obama has failed - in my opinion - all of us on all this, and too much more.

If I have to disagree with someone, you're my pick, because you have
great patience and obvious intelligence so that disagreeing is productive.
Thanks for taking the time to listen fairly. I hope there are many more like
you here. And I will remind myself to answer posts with you're approach.

Sure thing, sealing. We're all children of the same God, even if some of us believe those who say so are wrong.
I just hope I've helped as much as I'm able, and that we all end up where we want to be, someday...and with our current path, and that of those current understood as more likely to challenge Obama, I don't see it.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but regardless - God help us all. You have a blessed night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join