Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Jesus birth and life story is better documented than Obama's - and I don't believe he was a real person either.

For the cat to be let out of the bag now, has just the hugest implications................it will be the end of the US as we know it!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roaland
reply to post by cuervo

This would not be an issue if he would of released this information to begin with, like John McCain did when he was asked. Instead, he took a "vacation" to Hawaii for a week and came back, and then the State Governor comes out and says, "Obama's BC, College Records are Officially Sealed" which did nothing but fuel this fire. So I got to ask, why has he been stone walling this? There's a few reasons a person would do such a thing, but what are Obama's reasons?

Obama's Birth Certificate is as much "officially sealed" as yours and mine. BC's are not public record...you can't go and ask for a copy of mine, and I can't go ask for a copy of yours.

And how would the Hawaii Governor seal Obama's college records...he didn't even go to college in Hawaii???

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

All it proves (yet again) is that he is scaring the establishment.
Those total bs laws are an act of cowardice,not wanting to run
against him in a general election.So they have to resort to underhanded
tactics again and again. Figure it out! He's the best anti-establishment candidate
and the proof is every step he takes there's a new law,new anti-Christ
claim the republicans are toting. etc etc etc.

Now now, I'm all for not giving Obama a much harder time than I did Bush, but BEST ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE?

Did I read that right? Who are his primary donors? How much money does he get from them? How have their paychecks done since he got into office, compared to yours? How many multi-billion dollar bonuses did they pay out after repeated tax-free benefits from our money, while they're jacking up interest on us the whole time? How many of the rights and liberties Bush stole from us has he given back? How many wars did he actually end - and how many did he get us into?

You want me to keep going? Anti-establishment HE IS NOT.

EDIT:
All it shows is that he scares the (generally equally-establishment) republicans because most of them claim they'll do much better.
edit on 1/3/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

link   
He will be out of office by the time the hearing really starts no doubt.

link   
I was thinking ...Wouldn't it be ironically funny if RP made it to the white house and used that new law to clean house as in the corruption within US politics to put these traitors behind bars indefinitely ...that would be so cool ..peace

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants

ah, Obama's Iron Curtain as it were... the "I'm black so, you are a racist hillbilly if you disagree with me"

if the governator made a run for office i would dismiss him as well. cuz he is Austrian of course.

*sigh*

But Obama isn't an Austrian. He isn't anything but an American. A black American. To you, that's the same as being a known immigrant. How is that not racist?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

what if i told you i was black!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Funny, I looked up Judge Michael Malihi's schedule for today and case #1215136 is not listed on the docket. I smell yet another hoax perpetrated by Orly Taitz.

Here, see for yourself: www.osah.ga.gov...

I should of known better to trust something from Taitz.

Not the first time she has forged a court document.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

There are four docket numbers for the decision:

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1215136-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1215137-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216218-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216823-60-MALIHI

Here is the actual document.

A decision does not require a hearing.

link   
It's not going to make a difference anyway. He's already been in presidency for already 4 years. They can't do anything about it now.

link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants
reply to post by cuervo

what if i told you i was black!

I'd say congrats? What's your point.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I never considered myself a "Birther" until I saw a few experts break down the PDF format BC the White House released about a year back. I looked through it, downloaded it, watched what other Document experts said and I believe it is/was a fraudulent document.

Yeah, it will be funny seeing them show up in court and say, "here you are you're honour, they President's birth certificate, straight from Snopes.com!"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Take a look at this post ATS Thread Link

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
edit on 3-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: wrong thread

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

There are four docket numbers for the decision:

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1215136-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1215137-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216218-60-MALIHI

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216823-60-MALIHI

Here is the actual document.

A decision does not require a hearing.

Would you (or anyone else) care to provide me a link to this same decision, in which, this document is hosted by the official state agency? I don't trust Orly...and the link you provided is just as suspect.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Obama already used his secret time machine to go back and create a BC and even plant a birth annoucement in the news paper in Hawaii once. He will just use it again to fix this. I mean that must be how did it right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I agree, and would like to see the document from the state source as well. Maybe I can help with that soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Is it just me, or do other people see this as an issue waiting to explode at the right moment...

I mean I see TPTB turning this back on Obama. They've protected him, but I believe they will use him this coming year when he is not re-elected, and force him to show his forged fake birth certificate in court, and get done for treason, and it will cause a huge outrage and incite riots in America, I also expect this to happen around the same time as WW3 erupts and the dollar finally crashes this year.

BTW yes I just realised what I just wrote and God damn I sound like a crazy whacked out conspiracy nutter.

Am I alone in these thoughts?
edit on 3-1-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-1-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
He will be out of office by the time the hearing really starts no doubt.

If he has been perpetrating a fraud all this time he better be out of the country.
I can see the headlines "The President is Missing". Anybody check under the Denver Airport?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow, the racist card is already getting played! Haha. Yup, they're nervous!

Racist card? Why is it that calling a racist racist is somehow an act of "pulling a card". Are you "pulling a pulling the racist card card" then?

so you are calling every single person who wishes for verification on the issue a racist, really, really!, and you are not pulling the racist card?!?!

REALLY?!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join