It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And here is the court ruling:

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Taitz Comments:

I still can’t believe this. The order is in the link above. Judge Malihi, Deputy Chief judge of the Administrative court in GA, ruled, that Obama’s motion to dismiss is denied. He will have to stand trial and prove his eligibility for office.

This is particularly sweet, as it is happening in GA, where judge Clay D. Land maligned me so badly and attacked me with $20,000 of sanctions in order to silence me, to stop me from challenging Obama. Judge Land was sending a message to other attorneys and intimidating them, de facto telling them, “you dare to go after Obama, raise the issue of his forged birth certificate and invalid Social Secrity number, establishment will attack you and sanction you, just like attorney Taitz”

Now judge Malihi is sending a message: “nobody is above the law”

I am filing a motion for judicial notice in the other 5 courts, where I have cases. Please, spread the word.

I wanted to thank evrybody, who was helping me so far to repay those $20,000, who donated to help me fly to other states, including my prior flights to GA.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Well it appears Taitz may have succeeded where so many other have failed- getting an eligibility case to trial, forcing discovery on Obama.

Well great. Maybe now we'll really get to see if a jury agrees with evidence that the BC is a fraud.
edit on Tue Jan 3rd 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

+43 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I never considered myself a "Birther" until I saw a few experts break down the PDF format BC the White House released about a year back. I looked through it, downloaded it, watched what other Document experts said and I believe it is/was a fraudulent document.

+56 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So their forcing Obama to follow a document (the Constitution) he spent his whole presidency trying to rip apart? Oh let the mud slinging begin!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i will be interesting to see how the Administration and the Obama camp will react to this.
I thought all this controversy was very suspect after his uncle was caught in Mass. for OUI, an illegal alien with a SS# and yet to be deported after his first conviction in the 80's. His ss# was from Connecticut , never a resident, and I've heard that Obama's SS# comes from Connecticut as well, a place he has never been a resident!!
Never made sense!!

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So, does that get any of you Obamites nervous? Think that BC is going to hold up in court? What do you think they'll find in his college records?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nervous? Hardly. The only thing that makes me nervous is this will make the GOP as a whole look even more ridiculous and vicariously hurt Dr. Paul's chances. This BC nonsense is a proven hoax. PROVEN. He has provided everything the racist hillbillies have been asking for. It's only making themselves look like racists. There are no other grounds on which to accuse him of non-citizenship other than his ethnicity. I would almost guess that this is a ploy by Obama to make the msm-right look even more cartoonish than they already do.

+75 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, the race card is already getting played! Haha. Yup, they're nervous!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The bringer of this writ is a brave man. he'll have an accident sometime in the future.
They'll silence him some way.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Should the courts prove his ineligibility to be President, would that invalidate his NDAA and SOPA efforts? *Hoping*!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wow, the racist card is already getting played! Haha. Yup, they're nervous!

Racist card? Why is it that calling a racist racist is somehow an act of "pulling a card". Are you "pulling a pulling the racist card card" then?

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

This would not be an issue if he would of released this information to begin with, like John McCain did when he was asked. Instead, he took a "vacation" to Hawaii for a week and came back, and then the State Governor comes out and says, "Obama's BC, College Records are Officially Sealed" which did nothing but fuel this fire. So I got to ask, why has he been stone walling this? There's a few reasons a person would do such a thing, but what are Obama's reasons?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by roaland
reply to post by cuervo

This would not be an issue if he would of released this information to begin with, like John McCain did when he was asked. Instead, he took a "vacation" to Hawaii for a week and came back, and then the State Governor comes out and says, "Obama's BC, College Records are Officially Sealed" which did nothing but fuel this fire. So I got to ask, why has he been stone walling this? There's a few reasons a person would do such a thing, but what are Obama's reasons?

I would have done the exact same thing in the face of such blatant insult. I would think "Gee, has any other president been asked this? No? Am I the first? Yeah? What else am I the first of... oh yeah, I'm also the first black president. Screw those guys."

I also think he knew what would happen if he did it. They all looked like jokes. It practically destroyed Trump. If that Orly lady had any clue as to how damaging this is to the right, she'd stop.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
Now he's going to get all gangsta moody and pull his chromed 9mm's out... Watch him start war with Iran to stay in office and then martial law to arrest the pissed off folks...

Oh, I get it! It's because he's black. Oh good one! You must be a riot at parties.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So, does that get any of you Obamites nervous? Think that BC is going to hold up in court? What do you think they'll find in his college records?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

All it proves (yet again) is that he is scaring the establishment.
Those total bs laws are an act of cowardice,not wanting to run
against him in a general election.So they have to resort to underhanded
tactics again and again. Figure it out! He's the best anti-establishment candidate
and the proof is every step he takes there's a new law,new anti-Christ
claim the republicans are toting. etc etc etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
wnd story here:

www.wnd.com...

For the first time in dozens of court cases challenging Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, a judge has ruled that Obama must, in order to be a candidate on the Georgia ballot for president in 2012, meet the constitutional demands for candidates for the office.

A hearing has been scheduled later this month for evidence on the issue that has plagued Obama and his presidency since long before he took office. At issue is the constitutional requirement that a president be a “natural-born citizen.” Some allege he was not born in the U.S. as he has claimed and, therefore, is not eligible.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In case people forgot...Obama released his BC.

And yes... I know the internet experts say it's fake...but what did you expect???

I find it funny that the OP thinks this will make Obama supporters nervous....and yet he is cheering for Obama to be disqualified...because Obama can't be defeated in the election.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They will show the Hawaiian birth certificate and things will be just fine. I believe it would be a whole other lawsuit to claim the certificate was a fraud. Georgia is not a bastion of intelligence (but the weather is nice)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Funny, I looked up Judge Michael Malihi's schedule for today and case #1215136 is not listed on the docket. I smell yet another hoax perpetrated by Orly Taitz.

Here, see for yourself: www.osah.ga.gov...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nervous? Hardly. The only thing that makes me nervous is this will make the GOP as a whole look even more ridiculous and vicariously hurt Dr. Paul's chances. This BC nonsense is a proven hoax. PROVEN. He has provided everything the racist hillbillies have been asking for. It's only making themselves look like racists. There are no other grounds on which to accuse him of non-citizenship other than his ethnicity. I would almost guess that this is a ploy by Obama to make the msm-right look even more cartoonish than they already do.

ah, Obama's Iron Curtain as it were... the "I'm black so, you are a racist hillbilly if you disagree with me"

if the governator made a run for office i would dismiss him as well. cuz he is Austrian of course.

*sigh*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join