It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by WTFover
reply to post by cuervo

I didn't say racist, I said bigoted. And please don't insult my intelligence, or the rest of the participants in this thread. You know as well as I, what you meant by that comment.

Yet you would proceed to insult everybody else's intelligence with the notion that Obama's citizenship was brought into question for any reason other than his heritage.

The denial is a bit of a wink-wink/nudge-nudge way to openly act in a prejudiced manner only to cry "race card!" when anybody calls them out on it.

Whatever the legitimacy of current curiosity is by ATS members (and I'm not saying there isn't some legitimacy to it), there is no denying the racist origins of this whole birther hoax to begin with.

Obama is black. HiIs father was Kenyan. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya. He was schooled in Indonesia, shortly after a stay in Hawaii. He has questionable SS# and BC. His records of schooling and birth have been sealed.

As someone that voted for the man, I still find all the information questionable and would like a judge to decide the facts at this point. Is that racist of me?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Obamas a filthy liar, he promised trhe very first thing he did when in office was to bring the troops home
But the Very first thing he did was spent $4,000,000 of tax payers money to lock his personal files

And you talk about suspicious, well if that isn't suspicious then nothing else is

I hope this judge opens up the can of worms of this century and we get to hang the half whit for treason

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

There are at least 13 threads on ATS related to Obama's birth certificate. I have read all of them.

The people elected him. I don't care.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

There are at least 13 threads on ATS related to Obama's birth certificate. I have read all of them.

Good for you, I do. If we don't care about the govt rules we've set up for a reason, then they won't mean chit.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy

McCain had to prove his BC when he was in question of his birth place and it still is a matter of proof that "yes" he is a US citizen. But I am sure he asked for it because he was white. Good lord the race card is getting boring. Now if I am wrong - that was pretty close to the Obama BC time line in history - but of course it is because he is black that he is being asked for the original document.

Where do you get this stuff?

McCain never had to prove his citizenship by producing a birth certificate. He was DECLARED a citizen so it would not be an issue.

Birthers are considered what they are because of the vast number of lies that make up who they are.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

There are over 124.
You should try different search terms.
I am positive I did not even find them all.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Obama is black. HiIs father was Kenyan. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

No she did not. I cannot believe I only read a handful of posts and each one had a lie. His grandmother never said any such thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

His grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

Oh dear, yet another birther lie - she never said that at all.

Just why do birthers keep posting lies here?

Any birther care to answer that simple question?

He has questionable SS# and BC

no they are not questionable.

His records of schooling and birth have been sealed.

care to explain how you seal already private records?

care to explain how every previous President, and every Presidential hopeful also has the exact same records "sealed"?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilithWon

McCain had to prove his BC when he was in question of his birth place and it still is a matter of proof that "yes" he is a US citizen. But I am sure he asked for it because he was white. Good lord the race card is getting boring. Now if I am wrong - that was pretty close to the Obama BC time line in history - but of course it is because he is black that he is being asked for the original document.

McCain never had to prove his citizenship by producing a birth certificate. He was DECLARED a citizen so it would not be an issue.

McCain was born on a military base in Panama. He was born before the ruling that children born to Americans on a military base on foreign soil are America citizens.

He was technically not a natural born citizen. There was a hearing - of sorts. He was granted or declared a natural born citizen because of this hearing.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here is what looks like a quote from Valerie Jarrett (Senior adviser)

"He's almost 50 years old and he's president of the United States and I don't think anybody would debate his intelligence and so now we need to get serious ... let's just get serious and get back to focusing on what's important," senior Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett said on The Joe Madison Show this morning.

Valerie Jarrett: Obama Not Releasing College Records Redstate

link with video

I wonder WHY he has never released his college records ?

I would think he is proud of his Harvard law degree.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
But the Very first thing he did was spent $4,000,000 of tax payers money to lock his personal files

So now the amount has jumped from $900,000 to $4,000,000 That is some nasty inflation you have there!

Care to explain how you "lock" your personal files?

care to explain how everybody else has the same personal files "locked"

Or will you ignore these questions as you know you are just lying!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Obama is black. HiIs father was Kenyan. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

No she did not. I cannot believe I only read a handful of posts and each one had a lie. His grandmother never said any such thing.

www.wnd.com...

Well you are right in the fact that I can't prove it true, but you can't prove it false either.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There are over 124.

Did I say AT LEAST? Yes I did.

Feel free to read all threads on the Birth Cert issue. I already have.

My search function is blocked on this particular system. I can't search.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

There are over 124.

Did I say AT LEAST? Yes I did.

Feel free to read all threads on the Birth Cert issue. I already have.

My search function is blocked on this particular system. I can't search.

I guess I should have added a winky face to that last post? I was not trying to argue with and no, I did not see "at least." I was just amazed you thought that number was so big when there are so many more. I was taking your point and carrying it further. Sorry, nevermind. 13 then.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

His grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

Oh dear, yet another birther lie - she never said that at all.

Just why do birthers keep posting lies here?

Any birther care to answer that simple question?

He has questionable SS# and BC

no they are not questionable.

His records of schooling and birth have been sealed.

care to explain how you seal already private records?

care to explain how every previous President, and every Presidential hopeful also has the exact same records "sealed"?

ALready posted about the grandmother.
Yes the ss and bc are questionable, just not to you.
I will admit, I am no expert on sealed docs, so I concede on that one.

Do you have a problem with a court deciding on all this and let it be final? If he's all good, no worries right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

McCain was born on a military base in Panama. He was born before the ruling that children born to Americans on a military base on foreign soil are America citizens.

He was technically not a natural born citizen. There was a hearing - of sorts. He was granted or declared a natural born citizen because of this hearing.

I know. That is what my post was about. Chill.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

I would have done the exact same thing in the face of such blatant insult. I would think "Gee, has any other president been asked this? No? Am I the first? Yeah? What else am I the first of... oh yeah, I'm also the first black president. Screw those guys."

Outstanding leadership position to take...NOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

www.wnd.com...

Well you are right in the fact that I can't prove it true, but you can't prove it false either.

Yes I can prove it false. All you have to do is listen to the entire unedited video.
Need me to find that for you because you only research birther websites and can only get info that confirms birther BS?

I most certainly can prove it true. She never said it. She said Barack Senior was born there. It is all in the entire interview. Let me know whether you actually care about this or if you just want to say things and see what gets handed back.

You do understand the idiocy of the argument you made, right?

I am god. Now maybe I cannot prove that right but you cannot prove it wrong either. So obviously my argument wins. That was what you just tried. Too bad I actually can prove it false.

edit on 3-1-2012 by LilithWon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I guess I should have added a winky face to that last post? I was not trying to argue with and no, I did not see "at least." I was just amazed you thought that number was so big when there are so many more. I was taking your point and carrying it further. Sorry, nevermind. 13 then.

No prob.

It could be 13 threads on Atheism vs religion. Or 13 threads on Evolution vs Creation.

Whatever - - - I did read all of the birther threads (which seems more like 124) as they were being posted.

EDIT: BTW - - love your name.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I know. That is what my post was about. Chill.

I wasn't completely sure.

But I did catch the DECLARED part. So I just tried to make it more clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join