It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by cuervo

I would have done the exact same thing in the face of such blatant insult. I would think "Gee, has any other president been asked this? No? Am I the first? Yeah? What else am I the first of... oh yeah, I'm also the first black president. Screw those guys."

Outstanding leadership position to take...NOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!

A good leader would have put his actual job of leading aside to spend all his time answering to people that have no right to question him?
Explain this to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilithWon

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Obama is black. HiIs father was Kenyan. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

No she did not. I cannot believe I only read a handful of posts and each one had a lie. His grandmother never said any such thing.

www.wnd.com...

Well you are right in the fact that I can't prove it true, but you can't prove it false either.

Yes I can prove it false. All you have to do is listen to the entire unedited video.
Need me to find that for you because you only research birther websites and can only get info that confirms birther BS?

I most certainly can prove it true. She never said it. She said Barack Senior was born there. It is all in the entire interview. Let me know whether you actually care about this or if you just want to say things and see what gets handed back.

You do understand the idiocy of the argument you made, right?

I am god. Now maybe I cannot prove that right but you cannot prove it wrong either. So obviously my argument wins. That was what you just tried. Too bad I actually can prove it false.

edit on 3-1-2012 by LilithWon because: (no reason given)

Then do it!
Get that unedited viersion please, thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Obama is black. HiIs father was Kenyan. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

No she did not. I cannot believe I only read a handful of posts and each one had a lie. His grandmother never said any such thing.

I thought I read somewhere that she said something like that.

I wonder too, why didn't Obama just release his law licence files or Harvard file ?

The real BC had to be there somewhere?

This is one that Granny says is real:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

I would really reccomend him .....didn't dissapointt at my b-day party

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wonder how this plays into all the predictions that Hillery is supposed to be the president or VP in 12.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I want them to subpoena the records from both hospitals which claim the Obama birth. And quite frankly, anyone who belives there isn't SOME question as to his birthplace needs to examine the fact that SO MANY are questioning this. If it was cut and dried, disclosed with no qualms, and Obama wasn't proven to spend thousands of dollars to hide certain evidence and facts then hey, the guys legit.....BUT HE AIN"T
edit on 3-1-2012 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ok i really didn't wanna comment on this whole Obama issue because even though i know he is trying his best to help,i still think he is a puppet to the corporates.Now that being said let me make it clear.If ever Obama was to be disqualified for this non citizenship non sense Lord have mercy on the land of liberty!Civil war i predict...Believe me you do not want to reopen wounds that many of us have somehow healed...........Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This BC nonsense is a proven hoax. PROVEN. He has provided everything the racist hillbillies have been asking for. It's only making themselves look like racists. There are no other grounds on which to accuse him of non-citizenship other than his ethnicity. I would almost guess that this is a ploy by Obama to make the msm-right look even more cartoonish than they already do.

Well, you will be disappointed by your man Obama if you think he will set the record straight. If he was able he would have already. Saying that the birth certificate issue is a proven hoax just makes you look ignorant. Ya, the BC was a hoax, which did not originate at the WH.

It originated from Snopes. Someone created it as a sort of joke, and the WH simply pulled it from that site. Even if you don't believe that, if you knew ANYTHING about digital documents you could take one look at it closely and tell that it was a horrible forgery.

Obama never PROVED anything, because he can't. You cannot prove that I am wrong until Obama supplies some truth. As I already stated, what was offered as proof didn't even originate from the president. He doesn't even have a legit social security number. I hope that people who are as close-minded as you will have it handed to them soon.

And saying this is about race makes me KNOW that you are ignorant. I do not personally dislike the man, I just know that what he is doing is illegal, and he is making even more of a fool out of puppets like you. You are simply parroting what the media says, and they are just parroting what they are told to say...

The man, if a legal citizen, has yet to provide any proof whatsoever, and anyone who is moderately intelligent and can think for themselves, if they simply look into the evidence of BOTH sides, instead of just the one they support, they would be enlightened.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
This is one that Granny says is real:

That is a proven fraud

www.mcclatchydc.com...

explains what the grandmother said.... but you prefer lies!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
In case people forgot...Obama released his BC.

And yes... I know the internet experts say it's fake...but what did you expect???

I find it funny that the OP thinks this will make Obama supporters nervous....and yet he is cheering for Obama to be disqualified...because Obama can't be defeated in the election.

What about all the Obama team experts? Why didn't any of them come out to prove the BC was genuine?

They never said a thing about that obvious fake one did they? except to laugh at all the birthers for this and that, but not any evidence brought forth to prove that BC was real... (because they knew they couldn't)

They just tossed this fake one to everyone and said "there ya go"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If I were president, you could visit my birth hospital, see my original wrinkled bc(and could probably do a carbon dating of it!), see my grades in school, talk to every relative I have, and visit each home I've lived in here in the California.

Nothing to hide, as it should be.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

They wanted his birth certificate. He gave his birth certificate. Then they wanted his long form. He gave his long form. No matter what, these birther folk are going to keep widening their circle of conspiracy until there is literally nothing left that can be done to convince them. A man has to draw the line somewhere out of dignity alone.

And don't call me ignorant just because I made the obvious connection between his skin color and the initial questioning of his citizenship.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
He will never set foot in any courtroom. He may also be re-elected too. Legally? He will cite "Executive Privilege", and wont have to prove anything. Shame too.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

They wanted his birth certificate. He gave his birth certificate. Then they wanted his long form. He gave his long form. No matter what, these birther folk are going to keep widening their circle of conspiracy until there is literally nothing left that can be done to convince them. A man has to draw the line somewhere out of dignity alone.

And don't call me ignorant just because I made the obvious connection between his skin color and the initial questioning of his citizenship.

Actually there is a way to end this talk, take it to court. Bring all the necessary evidence. That should do it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Political Trolling?

The entire political construct is trolling, really.

I surely do hope that he is forced to prove his eligibility. I also truly hope that he impeached for crimes against America.

Best regards.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

They wanted his birth certificate. He gave his birth certificate. Then they wanted his long form. He gave his long form. No matter what, these birther folk are going to keep widening their circle of conspiracy until there is literally nothing left that can be done to convince them.

Very true, as this whole birther nonsense is not about any bit of paper or proof Obama presents, just that he is the legal POTUS.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Am starting to think that this BC deal is disinformation to distract what is really going on - like look over here at this BC thing while the Constituition is being shredded.

imo - I don't think even Obama knows for sure where he was born & for the globalist's is there a better guy to declare Marshall Law in the US then an illegal immigrant???

If you do any research on his mother & grandparents in HI - they definitely have CIA ties if not full out operatives & if the CIA is behind this you will never find out the truth.

Peace

www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: Added link

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Actually there is a way to end this talk, take it to court. Bring all the necessary evidence. That should do it.

That would solve absolutely nothing and everybody here knows it. There is no amount of evidence that will satisfy a person who is sold out to such paranoid delusions. I can tell who they are because they assume that anybody who is not a raving birther must be an Obama supporter. This is not true, either. Some of us just see ugliness and conclusional jumping for what it is.

Heck, I'm voting for Ron Paul and I still defend Obama on this birther garbage. It's not just "Obamabots".

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Huge News!

Not outside of the u.s no one could care less,they did a survey of a thousand kids in the uk,only 207 could even name him!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

They wanted his birth certificate. He gave his birth certificate. Then they wanted his long form. He gave his long form. No matter what, these birther folk are going to keep widening their circle of conspiracy until there is literally nothing left that can be done to convince them.

Very true, as this whole birther nonsense is not about any bit of paper or proof Obama presents, just that he is the legal POTUS.

Oh I think its more then that.

I think its racist and religious. I never resort to racism - - except in reference to "Obama the Muslim".

I try to always be logical - - - but "Obama the Muslim" - - SCREAMS! It can not be denied.

I'm not talking about me. I think the guy is incredibly intelligent and methodical in his approach to problem solving. He's my guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join