It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I agree! And yes, this could put everything to rest. So I say no matter what the truth is, go for it. How do you know that Obama didn't want this to happen? So he can finally put an end to the controversy before the elections? Look at the timing.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

Your brainwashed through and through if you think that makes someone look racist. "Dont question a black man thats racist!"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Way to assume. You practicing for a political career?

If Orly Taitz is allowed a thorough case to run it's course, without ridiculous obstacles, like barring him from talking to anyone who's anyone, as an example, then the outcome will satisfy me.

I doubt I'm alone on this.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hypothetical:

1) The Court decides he is ineligible.
2) He appeals. And appeals again. SCOTUS grants Cert.
3) By this time, Newt is elected, making the POTUS the supreme decider, who can overrule the SCOTUS.
4) Supreme Court upholds lower courts' decisions, affirming ineligibility.
5) Ex-POTUS Obama is disgraced.
6) Newt loses to a democrat.
7) Newly elected democrat, using Newt's own law, overrules the ruling that making Obama ineligible.
8) Obama is eligible, again.
9) Obama is no longer disgraced. He is empowered. And Honored.
10) Obama runs again...and wins.

1) Thanks Taitz, or
2) A Thought Progression according to the "logical" "reasoning" of Taitz.

ETA:

Can the decision legally keep Obama off the ballot? I mean, if one administrative judge (not sure what court) decides he is ineligible, is this the be-all end-all decision for whether he gets on the ballot in GA?

I remember reading about this last month, cause the people who filed lived abut 30 mins from me, and i did--and still do--attribute it to angry white conservative birthers who both hate having a democratic president---who is black. Can't get him out of office for being a democrat, can't do it because he's black, but what about because both his parents weren't citizens. Hey! Maybe he wasn't born here! Rabblerabble...
edit on 3-1-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

You do have to wonder if the political spin is not to Obamas advantage. This can only backfire on the idiots who still support this birther nonsense. Christ, talk about dumb and dumber. Frankly, I left the Republican party years ago. When I first voted the Republicans were not run by the lunatic fringe. As far as that party is concerned it seems the crazy people are all thats left in that asylum. So, I baled. And did so openly and for once on the record said as to why. Ya, I considered it that important I actually was quoted by the press at the time. And thats not like me to make a"scene". I do most of my best work completely under the radar. I like it here.

But when the GOP was taken over by religious fanatics, and "social constructionists" those who think they have the God given right to tell other people how they should live in particular in peoples private lives, I knew they had gone off the deep end for me. God I hate people who are both arrogant and dumb as s***. I really do.

And I've been an Independent voter ever since. Though come to think about it I've always voted for the person and not the Party.

edit on 3/1/12 by arbiture because: correct spelling foibles, what else?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Cuervo

If Orly Taitz is allowed a thorough case to run it's course, without ridiculous obstacles, like barring him from talking to anyone who's anyone, as an example, then the outcome will satisfy me.

Hey, I'd love to see it if it would get the subject "hoax" status afterwards. I just have absolutely zero faith that people would let it drop even after a court case.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
Hypothetical:

1) The Court decides he is ineligible.
2) He appeals. And appeals again. SCOTUS grants Cert.
3) By this time, Newt is elected, making the POTUS the supreme decider, who can overrule the SCOTUS.
4) Supreme Court upholds lower courts' decisions, affirming ineligibility.
5) Ex-POTUS Obama is disgraced.
6) Newt loses to a democrat.
7) Newly elected democrat, using Newt's own law, overrules the ruling that making Obama ineligible.
8) Obama is eligible, again.
9) Obama is no longer disgraced. He is empowered. And Honored.
10) Obama runs again...and wins.

1) Thanks Taitz, or
2) A Thought Progression according to the "logical" "reasoning" of Taitz.

Orly Taitz has logical reasoning?

I'll take it

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Cuervo

Hey, I'd love to see it if it would get the subject "hoax" status afterwards. I just have absolutely zero faith that people would let it drop even after a court case.

Well you sure haven't let it go, so you may be right.

edit on 3-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Taitz Comments:

He will have to stand trial and prove his eligibility for office.

Not really...
"First, Obama must prove that he is over 35, born in the United States and has lived here for at least 14 years. His team will submit his birth certificate (the short form will do), and that will prove the first two items. Then he will submit a declaration that he’s lived in the U.S. for over 30 years.

Unless you can PROVE that the short form birth certificate (the “piece of garbage” issued in 2008) is a fraud, he wins."

Taken from Orly's blog....

Maybe now we'll really get to see if a jury agrees with evidence that the BC is a fraud

The BC is not on trial, you do not seem to understand that!
edit on 3-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

"First, Obama must prove that he is over 35, born in the United States and has lived here for at least 14 years.

Born in the US is the only requirement.

EDIT: besides age.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
if this is proven does this make all the bills he signed junk and need to be cycled through the system again?????
will a new president have to approve or deny all the previously passed bills????
same question sorry little tired

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
so will all the trillions he borrowed putting us in debt be null and void???
lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Huge News!

Not outside of the u.s no one could care less,they did a survey of a thousand kids in the uk,only 207 could even name him!

I bet a 1000 kids in Kenya could!
edit on 3-1-2012 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
so will all the trillions he borrowed putting us in debt be null and void???
lol

This is not an Obama bashing thread.

There are plenty of those - - which I know you know.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by xuenchen
This is one that Granny says is real:

That is a proven fraud

www.mcclatchydc.com...

explains what the grandmother said.... but you prefer lies!

I was referring to Granny Dunham.

Could be all fake yes.

But what IF ... ?

Plus that, I believe Obama Senior was used in place of the real Daddio.

Things were a lot different in 1961 America.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Didn't he also have an Aunt who was here illegally?

michellemalkin.com...

“If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen.” Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She has been living in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.
[...]
Zeituni Onyango said she came to the United States in 2000 and had every intention of leaving. Then, however, she says she got deathly ill and was hospitalized. When she recovered, she said she was broke and couldn’t afford to leave.

For two years Onyango said she lived in a homeless shelter, before she was moved into public housing. “I didn’t take advantage of the system. The system took advantage of me.”

“I didn’t ask for it; they gave it to me. Ask your system. I didn’t create it or vote for it. Go and ask your system,” she said unapologetically.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Didn't he also have an Aunt who was here illegally?

michellemalkin.com...

I can't tell you how much I hate Michelle Malkin.

I've watched her on several shows - including Bill Maher. Not only is she evil - - she's just plain stupid.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants
reply to post by cuervo

what if i told you i was black!

I'll need to inspect your Birth Certificate now please.

(*jokes*)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by roaland
reply to post by cuervo

This would not be an issue if he would of released this information to begin with, like John McCain did when he was asked. Instead, he took a "vacation" to Hawaii for a week and came back, and then the State Governor comes out and says, "Obama's BC, College Records are Officially Sealed" which did nothing but fuel this fire. So I got to ask, why has he been stone walling this? There's a few reasons a person would do such a thing, but what are Obama's reasons?

I would have done the exact same thing in the face of such blatant insult. I would think "Gee, has any other president been asked this? No? Am I the first? Yeah? What else am I the first of... oh yeah, I'm also the first black president. Screw those guys."

I also think he knew what would happen if he did it. They all looked like jokes. It practically destroyed Trump. If that Orly lady had any clue as to how damaging this is to the right, she'd stop.

A hearing has been scheduled later this month for evidence on the issue that has plagued Obama and his presidency since long before he took office

Dude do you see anyone asking Cain for his BC??????

Barack Obama is not the first African-American to run for President.

Shirley Chisholm has run, Jesse Jackson has run, Lenora Fulani, Carol Moseley, Alan Keyes and Al Sharpton have all run for president.

Have you ever heard of any one of them having to prove their eligibility?

Funny how you claim that because people want him to prove eligibility that they are racist. I am raising two half-black kids do you think I am racist?.... I would like to see him prove his eligibility for presidency. What do you think about that?

Your the one that looks like a racist with your "hillbillies" terms being thrown around. Do you think "hillbilly" is a polite term? Isn't that term a bit derogatory? Yes I would think most people would agree that it is........hmmmmmm I think I will now pull the race card.....

-Alien

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join