It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

What a ridiculous comparison, nothing to do with what im on about at all.

And yes if I was lucky enough to spot UFOs everynight then I damn well WOULD go out and buy some decent photography equipment and make a 'collection'. Its not expensive to be a good video camera these days or even just a good stills camera. Just have a look on eBay lots of bargains to be had. And this guy seems to live in a beach side apartment in Istanbul so it seems unlikely hes a pauper.

A collection? Isn't there a television show about how 'hoarding' isn't a good thing?

Besides, he's already DOING what you're accusing him of not doing only it's not up to your technological standards.

Why don't you buy him a video camera and earn some good karma!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Damn when will they be making the gigapixel camcorder it would easily sort things like this out

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Looks like airplanes flying around. Maybe there is an airport nearby even.

Ko3

R U serious it looks like airplanes flying around? That is the worst debunk I think I've heard yet. I'm not sure what it is, never seen anything like this before, but being in the Air Force for a few years I know it's not planes flying around for sure. E-P-I-C F-A-I-L !!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

As someone here on ATS once said , the distortion is produced by the field around such vehicles , So I don't know if more pixels will help ?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Make sure he tells him to "pass it on" if he buys him that camera

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Could easily be a ship.
Nothing special.

Unless we are living on a ringworld i would say , no.It is not a ship.

I really do no see how anyone can watch this video ,see the angle it was taken at with the building as a refference and claim it was a boat and think it is debunked with that.

I would say it could be a drone but it seems a little bit big for that.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm signing off , have to sleep keep it up people, peace

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Really looks like a plane and the dome etc are artifacts from crappy camera zooming in too much, IMHO
Especially at 1'33"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

Yep agreed, I refer to my previous reply page 6....with still image..............Aircraft.....Zzzzzzzzz.\

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Ummm check out the still I have posted page 6, then refer to image posted below..........Still don't think it's not an aircraft.......Ahem??

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That looks to me like on of those helicopters with a shell that looks like a ufo covering the helicopter and propeller.and yes just like the rest it is badly pixelized and blury i have yet to see a ghost or ufo filmed in HD

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

An aircraft flying towards or away from the observer is common in both old and new images. Nothing else to say.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Do they make telescopes that take pictures or have a wide enough view port to stick a camera inside? Astronomy may not be the most popular hobbies out there but dont we have some sort of crappy civillian tech like that available? It cant be more than a few 100 bucks to combine a telescope with a picture saving device.
I think they have binoculars that can save pics?
Does anyone have these or ever heard of them?
if this tech does exist for the general public, I think we would have had more convincing stuff circulating around the net, rather than all the crappy video with artifacts that makes planes or planets look like ufos.
My friend handed me a pair of binoculars at a football game and claimed he could take pics with them and watch them later. hes not a rich man so why arent we seeing more clear evidence around the web?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Great Video, I havent read the entire thread to see if this has been debunked by a worthy explanation becuase after watching the video and reading a few pages of this thread I had to stop and post. This is a very convincing video that is being shot down by rediculious clams, the best one was a plane on approach however I live less than a mile from TF green airport and I see planes from all angles all the time, which is honestly sickening...back to the point, that is no plane on approach. Planes are crystal clear to make out when they are coming in, there would be little to no differece in wing width from that distance. The only thing that the shapes of apporaching planes and that video have in common are a circular center and similar wing type feature on the outsides of the center. Come on if it was a plane it would eventually come into focus after watching it dart around for a few minutes...I dont even want to get into the "force field" look of it. To the OP, Nice Find!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't believe this? I really am an avid believer in UFO's but guy's come on................THIS IS AN AIRCRAFT! I have been flying since jesus was a lad and this is an aircraft on final..........full stop.......can't you see that? Am I the only one? Freeze at 9 seconds and you will see.........clear as daylight........a bloody aircraft!

As previously said above.......page 6 scroll down page and see the enlarged still?

I wish it were real...........but it's not. Complete waste of time.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
I don't believe this? I really am an avid believer in UFO's but guy's come on................THIS IS AN AIRCRAFT! I have been flying since jesus was a lad and this is an aircraft on final..........full stop.......can't you see that? Am I the only one? Freeze at 9 seconds and you will see.........clear as daylight........a bloody aircraft!

As previously said above.......page 6 scroll down page and see the enlarged still?

I wish it were real...........but it's not. Complete waste of time.

Once again, he has 432 videos. All of aircrafts? Or Venus (as others have stated)? Or the International Space Station (which was mentioned also)?

Really?

I can see mistaking a planet or an aircraft for a UFO maybe once or twice but 432 times?

So it's not just ONE video. According to this Turk, he's been at this for 12 years now.

He's either an Experiencer, a liar or an idiot.
Take your pick!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don't disagree with you that, if these are real alien spacecraft, the man may or may not have any compulsion to film better, clearer pictures.
Some folks are like that.
I for one, especially if I were having repeat experiences, would want to have some kind of clear, unambiguous, hard copy proof, for myself, just to ensure myself that what I experienced or saw wasn't some trick of light, or brain hiccup, whether or not I told or didn't tell anyone.

On the other hand, counter to your statement, why film 430 something ambiguously vague blobs of light and go through the trouble of posting these blobs of light online as well as tagging them as UFOs piloted by aliens?
If it wasn't of any importance to the man, why film and post anything at all?
Since he's gone through this much trouble, it just stands to reason he'd have a light bulb over the head moment and do something along the lines of trying to get better documentation, especially if, as he says, he wants to make a film about his his supposed interactions.

This part is a bit more off topic, but, you keep mentioning Meier, this last time as being humble. My personal thoughts are that he's a hoaxer. I do, however, have tons of respect for the man's work, all his writing, and the huge amount of effort he's put into his organization. He makes a tidy sum with Full FIGU membership costing $600/year with a requirement for members to work his farm. It's very Huck Finn, getting people to pay him to white wash his fence. Just say'n.

Back to this fellow in Turkey, I've not said this was NOT a genuine UFO.
I've stated that I do not think it's ISS, nor Jupiter, or Venus, and that highest likelihood was probably that it is a plane.

If the man has collected 430 something videos, all of ambiguous blobs of light, then, kudos for the man being really good and consistent in his endeavors to film ambiguously vague blobs of light.
If he genuinely wants to make a film to document his claimed experiences involving UFOs and aliens, then, he can rent really decent equipment fairly cheap with the knowledge that he's having ongoing experiences and won't have to rent it for very long to get much better footage.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh, sorry, I thought we were talking about this video are we not?

Haven't had time to troll through the 432'00000000 video's this guy has posted on youtube.

I am simply stating THIS video is of an aircraft.

Full stop. Aircraft.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Well said

Perhaps he has his own personal collection too?! Maybe even photographs too.

No one knows (that I know of anyway). No one can even tell us what the hell he's saying let alone, tell us about his experiences.

So who knows!? Maybe he's been holding out for the year 2012 to present his findings to the world???
Maybe he's been told/instructed to hold out until this year!?
Again, who knows?
We can only speculate at this juncture.

Anyone who has the patience or tenacity to video tape 432 'objects' has got my attention no matter how this turns out.

He's either (what he's claiming to be) a Contactee or....a deranged Turk.

So just because we only see 432 YouTube videos doesn't give us the right to conclude that that's all he's got.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join