It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Elric1972

Its clearly an plane with 4 engines under his wings...
Just saying...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hard to tell but it looks to me like an aircraft on approach to land. Why did he stop filming?!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Actually with the time of day (just at sunset) the angle it is being filmed (toward South, given the sunset is to the right of the viewer). The date December 28 2011 and the object is so slow moving...

The standard Debunk applies...VENUS

The "halo" or "shield" is a camera flaw or digital zoom.

Sorry unless this one darted off or started going in crazy circles Occam's razor applies...
edit on 3-1-2012 by abeverage because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
reply to post by tarifa37

Red Herring much? You are debunking a totally different video and just slapping the explanation on this video.

It might apply if the object appears close to the horizon, but it doesn't. It's like you didn't even watch the OP vid.

Er no, I'm I am saying that the first turkey ufo was a boat so that would totally undermine any suggestion of the said ufo returning (unless it was to drop more holiday makers off) I have no idea what this video is however its not the return of the Turkish boat that much is for sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
it must be fake, it looks like its cgi, in bad sciense days

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by tarifa37

Wow. Was it necessary for you to hog up that much bandwidth to prove your point? A simple link would've suffice for those interested enough to take a gander.

This from somebody who posted 4 posts in a row then another 5 on the following page. I reposted the full post originally posted by zorgon because it shows everybody not just "those interested" that the much hyped Turkish ufo is nothing more than a cruise ship. Hopefully helping to bury this dead horse for good. The op video is interesting although I am not convinced it is a ufo ISS maybe.
edit on 3-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The producer of this video claims that:
"I want to make a movie which is called MY TWLEVE YEARS WİTH ALİENS."

After 12 years with aliens I would think he/she would have more footage than just this video such as a video of the "Aliens".

edit on 1/3/2012 by BLKMJK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've observed ISS flyovers many times, and from experience, compared to the video, the ISS scoots across the sky at a much quicker clip.
I don't think this is a sighting of the ISS.

I also do not think this is Venus, or Jupiter because the object can be seen at higher elevations later in video, where if it was Jupiter or Venus, it would be getting consistently lower, but not all that noticeably much in the time frame of the video.

The quality and all elements of the video suggest that whatever was being filmed is actually there.

Probability would suggest that it's a plane.

Reason would dictate that if anyone was filming or taking pictures of anything extra-ordinary, predictably, over years, they'd eventually invest in, or at least borrow better equipment from somebody to get better video, or pictures of whatever it is being captured, if only out of personal curiosity, to see something more than an ambiguously vague blob of light that could really be anything.
Continued perpetuation of posting ambiguously vague blobs of light without even minimal efforts shown to improve quality with better equipment over years of doing this, would suggest the videographer knows these are mundane aircraft and chooses to continue using sub-quality equipment for the effect the equipment gives these mundane aircraft.

On the other hand, It could very well be a UFO. We can't identify it, except through conjecture, so, it's unidentified.

This could also be a case, similar to the guy that keeps popping up on here claiming he's located gold and uranium deposits 100s of meters in length on google earth, where this guy takes videos of regular planes flying at a distance, but, he's of the 'special' sort and is convinced that he's actually getting UFOs on video, or finding gold deposits hundreds of meters long in google earth.

edit on 3-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
didnt read all the post, but i don't think this is cgi because it moves out of focus with that pole. leading me to suspect it may really be there

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This has probably already been said a thousand times, but looks like CGI to me.

It just doesn't look natural, yet it does look similar to the previous ones we have seen.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Now that was a cool UFO.

That's what I'm talking about.

Doesn't look like a ship at sea and doesn't look like no airplane that I ever seen. lol

UFO.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
it looks like its rotating, very interesting

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
reply to post by flexy123

You make a good point, he goes on about 'regular' UFO sightings etc and has hours and hours of footage. Youd think hed invest in better equipment by now.

Wow. What a thoughtless comment.
So with your ideology, if I had the good fortune to make every green light in town every morning then....I should go out and buy a new car?

Maybe, just MAYBE he can't afford it.
And maybe just MAYBE he's not making any money from this which adds to his credibility.

Hey, I got an idea. Why don't YOU and the others, who seem to have so many ideas as to how this guy should handle this.....take up a collection!? I'm sure admiralMary would love to help when she's not busy foe-ing everyone on here that is

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

And what does this thread have to do with Billy Meier?

They BOTH supposedly have been visited a number of times and were able to capture the visiting UFOs.
What's matter?......is that too complex for you to break down and relate to?

That guy has been debunked like 900 times before.

This is NOT the venue to discuss that aspect.

Would YOU stay on top

My comment TOTALLY segues into this thread and it's not a confusing point of reference whereas ANOTHER Turkish UFO is!

This looks interesting and is there a possibility of it being a plane. When you zoom closely, you can see the cylindrical shape.

It's possible it's Jupiter too.
Nice of you to monitor my comment and add that thought-provoking question

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Agreed. This is at least one time when the classic debunk applies 100 percent. Good ol' Venus, obviously distorted through the camera zoom.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Actually with the time of day (just at sunset) the angle it is being filmed (toward South, given the sunset is to the right of the viewer). The date December 28 2011 and the object is so slow moving...

Sorry unless this one darted off or started going in crazy circles Occam's razor applies...
edit on 3-1-2012 by abeverage because: spelling

So for 12 years (assuming he's telling the truth and has proof to back this up) he's been mistaking Venus?
He's got 432 videos. From different times of the day. And year.

If this is Venus (in this particular video) then he's a hoaxer. Plain and simple. There's no way he's mistaking a planet for a craft for over a decade.

I wish I could understand what he's saying. I think his demeanor and conversation would be extremely helpful to try and determine what kinda guy he is.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I also can't apply to the fact that this is venus , because in first few seconds of zooming it looks disc shaped , and I think also closer to the viewer..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Your comment was very well expressed

But I'm having a hard time understanding why he would 'want' to invest in better equipment? For what purpose? Us?
According to the little bit on his page, he's had a relationship with them (again, assuming he's telling the truth) for many years. So why would he NEED to capture his visitations, better? He knows what he's seeing.

If he's just living his life, keeping to himself, living with what sounds like perhaps his wife......and experiencing UFO visitation, the last thing he's probably thinking of is 'proving' this to others.

If you have an experience, trust me.....you are so busy trying to wrap your OWN head around the experience(s) and you're not looking for an audience or approval.

From some of the more noted people (Jim Sparks, Collier, Whitley etc) it takes a long time to come to terms with this. Your first thought isn't "Let me film (or write about) this so I can prove it later on to others"

This guy is probably very humble (like Billy Meier) and is just doing his thing, at his own pace and within his own financial means.

Some of you people expect Hollywood quality footage. Remember, these are (probably) just regular people taking advantage of the Internet with the intent to share this with others. He's (probably) not looking for an Academy Award or a bunch of 'thumbs up' on his page. He could (probably) care less what we think of him, his footage or the quality of it.

I'm just sayin'............

edit on 3-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

It just really fits...time, date etc...

Being a skeptical believer is not always easy. Using logic and reason does not stop one from believing.

Funny story about Venus, few years ago my Brother calls me extremely excited and tells me he has seen a UFO. Him and Dad were hunting and up very early. They see something that looks like a star but appears to be bobbing around and is really bright brighter than any star. It hangs around for awhile and then disappears.
Now I also was up that same morning and observing Venus and I get the same effect now and then like when the atmosphere is colder on bottom then on top during an inversion.

Venus is notorious at doing this (did it last night too LOL). Just shimmers and dances, and if you are walking the effect is exaggerated.
So I ask him the time, what he thought the direction was and part of the sky it was, and what time he noticed it disappear (sunrise lol). I smile and tell him he was looking at Venus. And my Brother (A complete non-believer before this) says BS! It was a UFO! I decided not to argue with him.

I was not there so I cannot truly verify this but all the evidence points to the logical conclusion…

VENUS

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Unfortunately not everything is going to be Venus or the ISS or any other satellite anyone can think of. As far as I know Venus can't appear in two places nor can the ISS. Why can't people just accept this is a UFO? It doesn't mean to say its an alien spacecraft or something the military made - it just means its something which cannot be positively identified. Unless someone can post data which shows its Venus or the ISS then its still an Unidentified Flying Object!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join