It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You know if I had that experience I would almost not want talk about it , of all the bad looks you get from people if you tell the story, for us such experiences are beyond comprehension,and agonizing and even dangerous to be the one chosen to know others don't know here on earth
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by Blue Shift

It just really fits...time, date etc...

Being a skeptical believer is not always easy. Using logic and reason does not stop one from believing.

Funny story about Venus, few years ago my Brother calls me extremely excited and tells me he has seen a UFO. Him and Dad were hunting and up very early. They see something that looks like a star but appears to be bobbing around and is really bright brighter than any star. It hangs around for awhile and then disappears.
Now I also was up that same morning and observing Venus and I get the same effect now and then like when the atmosphere is colder on bottom then on top during an inversion.

Venus is notorious at doing this (did it last night too LOL). Just shimmers and dances, and if you are walking the effect is exaggerated.
So I ask him the time, what he thought the direction was and part of the sky it was, and what time he noticed it disappear (sunrise lol). I smile and tell him he was looking at Venus. And my Brother (A complete non-believer before this) says BS! It was a UFO! I decided not to argue with him.

I was not there so I cannot truly verify this but all the evidence points to the logical conclusion…

VENUS

Are you aware that this guy had over 400 videos proclaiming to be his UFO friends?

I can see maybe ONCE or even TWICE..... he mistook a planet for a UFO. But 432 times?

Now I'm not saying I totally without hesitation believe him but I am certainly going to give him the benefit of doubt at this juncture. Here's why:

He's left the title to his videos in his native language so to me it doesn't appear like he's looking for fame. He seems very ordinary. In fact, he seems very comfortable and at ease with this. Also, in one video (not sure if it's this one or not...seeing I looked at many of his videos today) it seems like he's talking to his wife, possibly about his 999th sighting and she...continues to vacuum as if she's seen it all by now.

So it just sounds very ho-hum to me which is making me feel very comfortable in giving him the benefit of doubt at this point of time.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by MeesterB
reply to post by tarifa37

Red Herring much? You are debunking a totally different video and just slapping the explanation on this video.

It might apply if the object appears close to the horizon, but it doesn't. It's like you didn't even watch the OP vid.

Er no, I'm I am saying that the first turkey ufo was a boat so that would totally undermine any suggestion of the said ufo returning (unless it was to drop more holiday makers off) I have no idea what this video is however its not the return of the Turkish boat that much is for sure.

The original video was not well and truly debunked at all. It was a speculation on being a boat, for that to have worked the UFO/boat would needed to have been just as close, and with all the angles working to match up to the picture of the ship that was used as an example.. and not almost over the horizon. For this OP's video, I recommend visiting the youtube uploaders archive, he has samples of the same thing in different lighting and locale, that's all they remain so far, with no particular relation to the original turkish video.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The original video was not well and truly debunked at all. It was a speculation on being a boat, for that to have worked the UFO/boat would needed to have been just as close, and with all the angles working to match up to the picture of the ship that was used as an example.. and not almost over the horizon.

Actually, the original videos were debunked as a faraway light, such as that from a boat on the water, refracted/ reflected on the inside of the crappy telescope he was holding up to the video camera instead of using a real telephoto lens. The whole thing is a joke.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

You know if I had that experience I would almost not want talk about it , of all the bad looks you get from people if you tell the story, for us such experiences are beyond comprehension,and agonizing and even dangerous to be the one chosen to know others don't know here on earth

Although it's a lot easier now than 20 years ago, there's still a natural hesitation of talking about this to people who aren't like-minded.

I had my experience in 1997 and STILL have a hard time opening up about it.

But I've come to consider, almost conclude, people like James Gilliland whose on ATS too, just have these on-going relationships with aliens.
Why? Who the hell knows.
But just because we can't fathom a reason doesn't give us license to dismiss the possibility.
It's called learning from past mistakes from being too closed mind. (see: Galileo) If we remain closed minded, nothing would ever be discovered and evolution and growth, would cease.

Once we abolish organized religion (which to me is the biggest obstacle that's holding back the masses from accepting and embracing other realities) then we'll start to see things progress rapidly.

We're just not quite there yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I came in fully expecting gortex and / or miniatus to post ridiculously lame explanations.

I was not disappointed.

Must be a very boring task, to stalk the UFO forum looking for posts to discredit by any means necessary.

gortex: "it's definitely a bird flapping, as viewed from the side. xD"

miniatus: "I agree! it's the most logical explanation, of course! I see these every day! 8D hurr durr"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Until somebody can actually learn to hold a camera steady or buy a god dam tripod i'll reserve my judgement thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Okay but how do you explain that in the end of this video , the object flies from the first ventilation shaft or whatever that is on the roof to between the ventilation shaft on the roof of the opposite building in 30 seconds , Venus cant cross that quick between two points , go and look at 2:00 until 2:30 and tell me what you think of that ?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Okay but how do you explain that in the end of this video , the object flies from the first ventilation shaft or whatever that is on the roof to between the ventilation shaft on the roof of the opposite building in 30 seconds , Venus cant cross that quick between two points , go and look at 2:00 until 2:30 and tell me what you think of that ?

The camera itself moves to change the angle. It's really not too hard to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I highly doubt, that this is a legit UFO. It's more likely the Venus or some other bright Star.
The "Halo Effect" appeared because of the cam trying to focus the object. You can see that the object is not moving and rather small when he didn't zoom.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

The aliens are preparing to invade us :-)
It is a nice video.. but who knows.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by smurfy
The original video was not well and truly debunked at all. It was a speculation on being a boat, for that to have worked the UFO/boat would needed to have been just as close, and with all the angles working to match up to the picture of the ship that was used as an example.. and not almost over the horizon.

Actually, the original videos were debunked as a faraway light, such as that from a boat on the water, refracted/ reflected on the inside of the crappy telescope he was holding up to the video camera instead of using a real telephoto lens. The whole thing is a joke.

That was also speculation, but at least a possibility.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Are you aware that this guy had over 400 videos proclaiming to be his UFO friends?

I can see maybe ONCE or even TWICE..... he mistook a planet for a UFO. But 432 times?

Now I'm not saying I totally without hesitation believe him but I am certainly going to give him the benefit of doubt at this juncture. Here's why:

He's left the title to his videos in his native language so to me it doesn't appear like he's looking for fame. He seems very ordinary. In fact, he seems very comfortable and at ease with this. Also, in one video (not sure if it's this one or not...seeing I looked at many of his videos today) it seems like he's talking to his wife, possibly about his 999th sighting and she...continues to vacuum as if she's seen it all by now.

So it just sounds very ho-hum to me which is making me feel very comfortable in giving him the benefit of doubt at this point of time.

I am now aware that he has over 432 "claimed" sightings and I am checking out his Youtube video the second of which was taken at almost the exact same time of day on previous day, the 27th. And guess what...looks like Venus too! lol

AGAIN...we see the sun is setting and directly above the setting sun is the so called "UFO"
There is another that was tapped in October that is rather funny because the tape breaks through to a movie being filmed or a bunch of re-enactors on horses. lol

When I get home I will pull up Stellarium, set my home as Turkey...and if at 16:57 Turkey time Venus is nice and bright I am going to stick to Venus in at least those 2 videos the OP and this second one I am now viewing.

AND...To go a step further if Venus is not in the sky at that time I will allow you to call me the Turkey, as I am sorta humble like that and admit when I am wrong.
edit on 3-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

The camera itself moves to change the angle. It's really not too hard to figure it out.

I don't see much camera adjustment in the baseline, lateral or vertical, both required since there is movement of the object in both axis, enough to have the object go below the roofline. Both transits of the object are relatively smooth notwithstanding the videomans shakiness.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Er no, I'm I am saying that the first turkey ufo was a boat so that would totally undermine any suggestion of the said ufo returning (unless it was to drop more holiday makers off) I have no idea what this video is however its not the return of the Turkish boat that much is for sure.

Huh? Says you.. I don't think there is any chance it is a cruise ship, I don't think it has been debunked at all.

Cruise ships don't have a small amount of lighting in the rear, and nowhere else. Google: cruise ship night dock and see what you find. See how many cruise ships docked at night that have the same amount of lighting going. It's international law that any ship, and obviously commercial ships, have night lights. They are obvious for a reason. They are supposed to be.

But you'd actually have people buy that a cruise ship in a dock has only a small portion of lights on in the rear, that oddly don't illuminuate the rest of the ship, no night lights, there are no OTHER ships docked, and no lights on the dock itself! Do you folks even use common sense in your haste to debunk sightings?

Just because the curve has vaguely the same shape as something else, doens't mean that's immediately the solution. It's just another attempt to sweep another sighting under the rug, because no other explanation fits. There is no chance that is a docked cruise ship. And finally, it is not "rocking" at all. Watch the longer video available. The shots that are steady, it is not moving at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well maybe ,but not that angle , on a balcony two feet wide

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Look at the times...especially on the "Christmas plane" Pun intended...16:58 on Dec 25 2011 dang near the same times as the next 2 days...

Does it do anything strange? Dart erratically? Disappear…then suddenly reappear? Fade? Zip around or gosh darn it even BLINK???

No… I am sorry but this is not a good example of a UFO, and if I am correct the times will correlate with Venus. Heck the Taipei 101 was better…until I saw it land in the same park it takes off from.

I am a skeptic but…I want to believe.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have seen a UFO exactly like this above Buckinghamshire England, in broad daylight much the same as this. I commented on here when I saw it but I never got pictures as had no camera phone with me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Okay the last video you showed convinced me somehow , maybe your right after all , And I have to admit that this could be the case. Venus huh.. hmm .the obscuring image of the camera made it almost something real.. Venus it is then !

Good job starz for you ....

wait a minute were still on ?

I have to withdraw my congrats .. because human alien came with more facts

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Look at the times...especially on the "Christmas plane" Pun intended...16:58 on Dec 25 2011 dang near the same times as the next 2 days...

Does it do anything strange? Dart erratically? Disappear…then suddenly reappear? Fade? Zip around or gosh darn it even BLINK???

No… I am sorry but this is not a good example of a UFO, and if I am correct the times will correlate with Venus. Heck the Taipei 101 was better…until I saw it land in the same park it takes off from.

I am a skeptic but…I want to believe.

I guess it goes both ways. If you (we) are trying to make a point (the time) we can hand pick videos to back our claims.
I just went to his page and took the first 4 videos and they are different time-stamps.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Now, if he was perpetrating a hoax on purpose to bamboozle the YouTube audience surely he would've changed his time stamp. I hear that's relatively easy to do.

Below, please find a link all set to advance his playlist. Navigate the arrow below to go to the next video. I assure you they are all different times.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join