It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Very interesting. But, to me, it looks like one video superimposed on another. For example, there are 2 bottom-left corners. Similar evidence of 2 seperate pictures is consistent along the rest of the border. Just mu 2¢

I agree with Observer and Captainbeno on page 6. I suspect the creator of this video created one by filming a landing / departing jet 100% flap setting from the 0 or 180 deg perspective, attempting to keep the aircraft in the same position within the frame, then overlayed that onto an inconspicuously obscure shot of blue sky theough a ladder...
edit on 3-1-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

5. Turkey is hot and humid.

I hope you are not basing your opinion of the effect around the craft around your keen knowledge of meteorology in foreign countries. Temperature in the city that this was taken is, for the next several days, 64, 61, 59, 61 and 57.

Not exactly sweltering. Turkey actually has chillier seasons, it's not a wasteland.

Also, again, for the previous case in Turkey that was brought up, it was NOT debunked. I don't know how you can say that with a straight face. It was never debunked. Just because one person came up with a stupid idea that it was a cruise ship with seemingly no night lights except for a small patch of lights left on in the rear (although it's international law to have night lights on the ship), docked with apparently no other ships or boats, on a dock with no other lighting whatsoever, doesn't make him right. It was a horrible premise, and didn't "debunk" anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This looks like an aircraft on approach. I never debunked anything , but this kind of stands out to me. The aircraft appears to an Aero-Commander on final approach. The Aero Commander has two landing lights right on the nose of the aircraft, along with a very high tail. I viewed the video 3 times; I did noticed notice the two lights on the nose of this aircraft. I could also barley make the the high tail feature. As for the halo effect, could be a video effect from the landing lights. The only reason I think this a the Aero Commander is because A friend of mine owns one and looks almost exactly like this when on approach.
Aero Commander

the left landing light is burned out in this photo. Not my friends but just pointing out how the landing light are in the nose of this aircraft, which shows up on the video a few times.

edit on 3-1-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So...

I went through several of the videos and most of them are at dawn or dusk. And to me appear to be images of Venus.

The original video is Venus look at it around 2:30 or 16:58:47 (video camera time)

It shows the building then a zoom out to the ocean just behind. Which in this case of Alanya Turkey is the setting sun and in this video on this day so is Venus. He pans all around in last few seconds even catches a glimpse of the moon just like in the Stellarium image I provided as a reference below.

The object does nothing interesting nothing anomalous. It is my opinion that this and several others are images of Venus. I am not here to convince anyone only show the facts. But at least we all gave him some more views.
edit on 3-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Hey! I never said anything about debunking? All I was saying was this video is of an Aircraft....probably a Foker 100.

As for the cruise ship idea......what a total load of Boll$%. I agree with your facts, it is totaly true what you say.

"Hey, lets hide that big ship in the middle of the shipping/anchoring lane"
"Yeah! That's a great idea, lets turn all the lights off!!!!!"

Love ya work!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
VENUS????????????????????????? Oh stop it, I'm going to pi$$ myself

That's the best yet!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Finally at the end of the Video comes the proof...at 2:39 of the video 16:58:57 (camera time) he zooms out with the moon in view then zooms in on....the IFO...VENUS!

edit on 3-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It should be pointed out that the "UFOs" are not moving - at least not in the footage i looked over quickly.

Venus is indeed an option, although the zoomed footage shows some odd shape which would PROBABLY not appear if someone zoomes in on a star or planet. (A hoax can NOT be excluded, sorry..that's just how it is...who knows it might be possible to get such a shape by putting a mask over the camera which would result in a "UFO" shape when zoomed in?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Looks kinda real / un-faked... but so what?

Even if there are aliens floating around, perving at us (anal probes cocked), they're hardly gonna land and forward what ever advanced technology they would invariably be privy to.

Until we stop trying to kill each other as quick as we can arrange it and forsake the futile worship of fictitious deities and espousal of fanciful fairy tales in place of respecting the planet we inhabit, no superior race will ever want anything to do with us beyond genetic experimentation with our rural trailer trash.

Verdict: still gotta work in the morning ~_~

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Since when can commercial airplanes be hovering on one spot for about one minute ?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

When they are travelling towards the camera and filmed from a distance. Lots of people get fooled or try and pass such lights off with crazy UFO stories. The video cameras themselves also produces anomalies such as diamond shapes, orbs etc. You Tube is full of them.

Aircraft stacked up on approach in the following video. Think of the distance involved? Of course they are not hovering.

Anyone can do it. Alison Kruse does it continually in the US. The aircraft are on vector routes in her region. They are not hovering but only appear so until they change course. Again think of the distance involved? Classic example of how people mislead or simply don't understand what they are filming. You just have to look at the comments to see how people are easily fooled.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hmm but your video shows the plane getting closer and it only took a few seconds for this to happen however in the video of the "ufo" it stays still for a couple of minutes and at no point does it get bigger or smaller which would indicate a plane landing. IMO

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This video is not new and the Turkey video between 2007 and 2009 was proven NOT to be a YACHT or Boat.

www.turkeyufocase.blogspot.com

edit on 4-1-2012 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You know I see so many videos like this, where the ship just shows up, hangs out for a bit and leaves, and it is a curious thing no doubt.
What do you think they are doing up there (obviously you can't know)?

They apparently aren't concerned to be seen as it is often broad daylight over a heavily populated area. But the point does not seem 'to be seen' as they could do a much better job.
They are just sitting up there looking at something, taking some notes, assessing some situation.
They seem to make no effort to ever really do anything, to interact with us in any way. They never seem to put on a show of any kind other than their sheer appearance.
They just do what they need to do and ignore us basically.

They must know about the many of us who wonder at their every appearance but they really do a poor job of giving us any direct information. I know many people will say they give us lots of direct information but it is always some chosen or abducted person in relative isolation.
I mean seriously, if they wanted to mass communicate with us I am sure they could, but they choose not to, and have chosen not to forever, or at least since the time of the 'gods'.
I can only think that there is some big political game at work, lots of back room strategizing to which we are obviously not privy. And since this has been going on for so long, I can only think whatever it is, is very far along whatever direction it is going.

It really does seem like the farmer who just periodically, but systematically, shows up in the barn, does his thing and leaves. Doesn't involve or tell us anything, just does his thing in the complete security of his mastery of the situation.

There is a big part of me that doesn't like it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thanks for all the input , and effort to find out what this really is, For me its still a mystery given the other video's and the Idea that it's difficult to believe that this man doesn't know the difference between aircraft , stars or planets?

How long does he live in this Provence of turkey and why does he claim that he is a contactee ,

As for this video, You all have to decide for yourself what you believe is the truth , because thats the only evidence you got!

peace...!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Im usually the guy laughing at some of the ridiculous stories some of the true believers come up with. But in this instance im laughing at the critics.

A BOAT?? HAHAH! What the hell are you talking about? the guy is filming from an angle that is looking UP! not horizontal.

Come on man LOGIC!! Logic isnt "lets make up a stupid story because my mind cant deal with the possibility of an UFO" DID this genius even watch the video?? i think not.

Because if he had watched it all the way through to the end he would have seen the reference points that clearly show "whatever the hell that was" was in the sky i would guess at about 50 degrees from the horizon and quite far away maybe a kilometer or 2.

a boat....ahhahah classic denial.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sorry just had to add... my sides are splitting
Venus
If it was Venus and that big you best start heading to your bunkers de-bunkers and assume the position

Now to serious ideas as opposed to the laughable ones..... Iss wouldn't that be travelling faster across the shot, a lot faster
I'd say from horizon to horizon around 5 minutes(view points allowing). This object is travelling to slow to be the ISS.
The landing plane theory is also abit weak as pointed out above, "no change in size as the object would be if on approach". It is no planetary body or approaching aircraft. It could however be a Helicopter or Drone Craft hovering, it's aura could be a effect upon the lens of the camera from the highly reflective object.
Myself I am torn between three possibilities.
1. Hovering Drone/ Helicopter.
2. UFO.
3. Hoax.
In that order.
edit on 4-1-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yes, it's Venus. When I saw the video, that was my first thought. You beat me with your post. The cool shape is just a camera artifact when the guy zoom.
Nothing here.
I've seen 4 UFOs (2 I couldn't explain) ... I'm far from a debunker.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Too big to be Venus? He has to zoom in on the object as it is clearly not visible until he does. Are you saying Venus is too small to be filmed? Or that Venus should not be in this view?

So I am curious why didn't Venus show up in his video? We see the crescent moon and then directly below and to the left we see the object but as he zooms in no Venus?

I dare you tonight to go out take a camera and see if you can't film Venus and just what it looks like when you zoom in on it...

I wont argue the Boat or whatever video that is not the original post of "The Turkish UFO back in broad daylight"? because it is not the same video. This video in the OP is also not in broad daylight it is DUSK...

Funny how a closed mind can work both ways.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2timesOO

About being a debunk-er. neither am I. But I am an amateur astronomer and I know they sky very well. I almost felt bad saying it's Venus...it seemed so cliche! But it was glaringly (pun intended) obvious. I have actually seen a few things I cannot figure out myself but if I was pointed out an obvious answer I would accept it over a mystery.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join