The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

WOAH great find

I still believe the Turkey UFO is legitimate. And still have yet to see it debunked and explained in a logical manner. And i tell ya, there are people that will claim this is a yacht too

Yes a yacht in the sky , floating with polka dot elephants -- yeah that's the ticket!

Still don't know what it is though and I am not saying it is Aliens but -- it's definitely Aliens

edit on 3-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Great find I didn't see those...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I took some still of the video and find these , lets say they speak for them selfs...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Let me at least look at Stellarium before you concede? I am sure it won't be much different from the USA as they are not a Southern latitude country.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikehawk
This has probably already been said a thousand times, but looks like CGI to me.

It just doesn't look natural, yet it does look similar to the previous ones we have seen.

CGI does not look natural ...........what does a legitimate UFO look like then? IMO it would not look natural because to us here on this rock it would not be natural.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So another words, when the time doesn't agree to it being Venus, then it's a plane. Is that it?
So we get to make up excuses JUST to debunk a video?

Wow. We don't even know this persons demeanor or temperament or personality or background. What if he turns out to be a minister? Or school teacher? Or retired Judge?

So I am to believe or consider that this person has nothing else better to do than to upload 432 videos of Venus and Jupiter and Saturn plus ascending or descending planes and once in a while, as a bonanza...he catches the ISS too...then, perpetrates these common cosmic sightings, and turns them into 'UFOs'.
Is that what's happening?? I just want to make sure I'm understanding the mindset of a Turkish hoaxer.

It's not that I am that naive because trust me, I am the tightest cynic out there but I just don't give that many people that much credit to be that smart to be that deceiving!!!
edit on 3-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Your right you need the story behind this person to clear this out.. Maybe Jaime can do that always great to watch his show.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Okay show us some stelarium data to verify ... but also consider the other video's he made they can't be all Venus ?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Your right you need the story behind this person to clear this out.. Maybe Jaime can do that always great to watch his show.

As I hug you because it seems we're on the same side, why'd ya bring up Jamie??? (Although I dig him though)
Jamie and Billy Meier might as well be the same people as far as being disrespected on ATS. But like I said, I like both men. (the only person I've come to not respect is Hoagland but that's a whole other topic)

But yes. An interview with this person is paramount. We can't sit in the confines of our homes/offices and declare 432 videos bullcrap. That's not only not fair, it's a disservice to any good investigation. And ATS is noted to be one of the BEST places where thorough investigators congregate.

So if we have anyone in Turkey who can try to locate this person please.......do so.

I'll toss him an email (at his YouTube account) and will see if anything transpires.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think this video has all the qualities to convert open minded non believers.

All of the acrimony spewed by 'skeptics' is missing from this video.

Reference points? Check.
Unstable hand? Check.
Not a light at night? Check.
Totally baffling appearance? Check.
Irratic and aerodynamically impossible manuevers? Check.

Any mention of an airplane, or boat(?) is disingenuous, as it is very very clear that this is neither of those.

Even then, I cannot say based on the extrinsic evidence that it is a vehicle used by otherworldly cultures and life forms to travel to planet Earth.

But I can say that this is indeed a phenomenon that we have not yet focused our understanding on.

It is real, and, if it is real then the other anecdotal information concerning the UFO has to warrant a more serious investigation.

Amazing footage. S & F...
edit on 3-1-2012 by jimnuggits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Doesn't matter who's interviewing this guy, Its a allot of evidence he brought out that can say , that he's experiencing something that may turn some tables ? but 432 video's ... thats allot !

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I will 100% agree with you that the other videos he posts "may not" be Venus. I also will not argue that he may be a person of good moral standard and that he has had an experience of some sort. But both are irrelevant as the video in the OP is what we are talking about.
Now would someone video Venus 400 times and post it on Youtube…yep! And could someone confuse Venus 400+ times that is possible too. And I would rather try to eliminate what it isn’t than just label it as a UFO. Someday maybe I will tell my story of the boy who cried UFO…

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
I think this video has all the qualities to convert open minded non believers.

All of the acrimony spewed by 'skeptics' is missing from this video.

Reference points? Check.
Unstable hand? Check.
Not a light at night? Check.
Totally baffling appearance? Check.
Irratic and aerodynamically impossible manuevers? Check.

Any mention of an airplane, or boat(?) is disingenuous, as it is very very clear that this is neither of those.

Even then, I cannot say based on the extrinsic evidence that it is a vehicle used by otherworldly cultures and life forms to travel to planet Earth.

But I can say that this is indeed a phenomenon that we have not yet focused our understanding on.

It is real, and, if it is real then the other anecdotal information concerning the UFO has to warrant a more serious investigation.

Amazing footage. S & F...
edit on 3-1-2012 by jimnuggits because: (no reason given)

I wanted to address this because I am actually a believer...but I have been down this road before!

Sure it is hard when you are excited to get good footage of a UFO if it was your FIRST time. But this guy has filmed how many of them? (heard some number 400+ although that may just be his encounters I did see more than 2).
So…if I have filmed an object once and get a shaky cam, fine but after how many times do you say…hmmm Get a tripod? Find a stable place to shoot? Get more people involved to film? Alert local enthusiasts?
Tell you what the 1st UFO I ever capture on Video may look like crap but the second or third? Especially if it was Predictable times (WHICH IT DID 3 DAYS IN A ROW!) Heck I would invite all of ATS to join me watching it!
edit on 3-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Doesn't matter who's interviewing this guy, Its a allot of evidence he brought out that can say , that he's experiencing something that may turn some tables ? but 432 video's ... thats allot !
\

Not sure what you're saying but it's definitely a lot of 'something'. Whether they're full fledged UFO sightings (which is how I am leaning at this particular moment) or 432 videos of every day objects which------- he is either: too dumb to detect or too off-balance to want to deceive, is where we're at right now.

Until I see something monumental to persuade my original opinion, I stay firm and believe his claim especially that he might have a history with these Beings.

I mean, why would he say that? To get more flack? To get negative replies? Maybe even death threats? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by putting his claim out there in the public arena like this.

I've definitely found out that truth is nothing like we thought (not to ignore the sad fact that some people just like to lie too)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
reply to post by flexy123

You make a good point, he goes on about 'regular' UFO sightings etc and has hours and hours of footage. Youd think hed invest in better equipment by now.

Wow. What a thoughtless comment.
So with your ideology, if I had the good fortune to make every green light in town every morning then....I should go out and buy a new car?

Maybe, just MAYBE he can't afford it.
And maybe just MAYBE he's not making any money from this which adds to his credibility.

Hey, I got an idea. Why don't YOU and the others, who seem to have so many ideas as to how this guy should handle this.....take up a collection!? I'm sure admiralMary would love to help when she's not busy foe-ing everyone on here that is

What a ridiculous comparison, nothing to do with what im on about at all.

And yes if I was lucky enough to spot UFOs everynight then I damn well WOULD go out and buy some decent photography equipment and make a 'collection'. Its not expensive to be a good video camera these days or even just a good stills camera. Just have a look on eBay lots of bargains to be had. And this guy seems to live in a beach side apartment in Istanbul so it seems unlikely hes a pauper.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Its always standing on that crossroad , and asking yourself what road do I take, How much evidence would it take to be convinced? , Do we live in normal world ? ,No would be my answer , does the world change ? constantly.

common sense is the best feeling we can rely on , and believe me I want to look at most logical explanation for things like this, And most of time I walk away from things like this because its out of my league and we cant touch it. But Also can't deny that there are thousands of sightings every year even by the most credible people.

And do appreciate the people like you who try to keep my common sense alive. Its a balance and most of us need that balance..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I will 100% agree with you that the other videos he posts "may not" be Venus. I also will not argue that he may be a person of good moral standard and that he has had an experience of some sort. But both are irrelevant as the video in the OP is what we are talking about.
Now would someone video Venus 400 times and post it on Youtube…yep! And could someone confuse Venus 400+ times that is possible too. And I would rather try to eliminate what it isn’t than just label it as a UFO. Someday maybe I will tell my story of the boy who cried UFO…

His history is VERY relevant to this video.

He's an experienced; something.

An experienced liar, idiot or Experiencer. He knows the sky. He has 432 videos that helped him get very familiar with the skies over Turkey.

After 432 videos, if he doesn't know a planet from a plane from a UFO (alien or Human) then......our species is in serious trouble.

He's not just a guy who happened to randomly see an object in the sky. According to him, he's been at this for 12 years. So like I said (and how you're very wrong) his history is extremely pertinent to this original video in the OP.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I took some still of the video and find these , lets say they speak for them selfs...

What did they say? I have to admit when I clicked on your picture it just got bigger. It was a bigger picture of an object on the sky which i was unable to identify. I think this is a good video perhaps even the real deal.

To all the people moaning about lack of tripod, most videos of this nature going to be filmed by pulling a mobile phone from your pocket? In any case why waste his money on a tripod, hes posted over 400 videos and not exactly getting millions of views, yet Keeping an eye on this thread for sure and also this guys youtube channel. Great find! S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
[img]
[/img]

Just an Aircraft on Final, Flaps and Gear Down....Humid day? Nuff Said.

Probably a Foker 100 Rear engined A/C

[img][IMG]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/883/fokker20f10020landing.th.jpg[/I MG][/img]
edit on 3-1-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'd love a more stable look at this thing, I'm with you, get a tripod man.

But that fact is no reflection on this footage.

Stable or not, this is an aerial anomaly.

An Unidentified Object that appears to be Flying.

For those of you who are here often enough, you know that there will never be a satisfactory piece of footage shown that gets Phage to go 'Wow, they are here!' and I am certain this won't be either.

But it is very very convincing as an authentic event.

I am an artist, have been for the last twenty five years. I made clip art for logos and businesses before there were computers in graphic design. And I have seen every advance that man has made in graphics and special effects as an art form.

This is not that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join