It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
When I saw this video , I thought well this could be something thats not that easy to debunk as some CGI junk , because by zooming the pixels stand as even as the surrounding area. And the halo or forcefield thats on top also is just amazing I think.

Also this guy has a massage, And somehow says that he's in contact for twelve years by aliens... don't know what to think of that but after seeing this video he should make another one, Aliens included... nice movie title btw

But I'm no expert on this by the way but just wanted to share this , couldn't find it anyway around here so here it is and what are your thoughts about this fake or not?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It'll be interesting when the debunkers show up.

Normally I don't comment on UFO videos, but I'll second your notion that it probably isn't CGI. I'm also a little bit more convinced because it appears to be recorded on VHS. That doesn't necessarily say anything, but it's sort of like the difference between a physical photograph and a digital photo, to me at least.
on the thread.

Edit: Beautiful view at 2:35-37ish. Makes me want to go on vacation.
edit on 1/3/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This seems to be a different kind of UFO from the alien aircraft that was recorded 3 years in a row (I think?). It also seems like genuine footage of something which is definitely there and visible in the sky at that time - it would be very difficult to add CGI effects to this sort of camera footage considering how grainy it already is. There also appears to be no indication of a hoax i.e someone else in the same room messing about which a torch or something which omits light as we would have seen this when the object was blocked out by the structure of the window.

I wonder what the experts would find if they analysed this video...anyone remember back to last year when they analysed the other recent Turkey UFO sightings and found alien occupants?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Looks like airplanes flying around. Maybe there is an airport nearby even.

Ko3

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

The original Turkish ufo video was totally 100% debunked as a Lit up bridge of a ferry There is a thread and video on here somewhere comparing the ship to the video and you will be left in no doubt that it is a ship.

Originally posted by zorgon
This image showing the angle of photography...

Matches the angle he was shooting... this is zoomed out, you can see he is shooting along the shoreline. This is towards the orange lights, marked in area

Next level zoom...

Third level zoom... sure looks like a shoreline in the video

As to the cruise ship...

This whole thing has bugged me... the repeated sightings, the same angle of the craft, Just doesn't feel right on so many levels

Clips below are screen captures from video linked below that has been stabalized

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2956b28da2e.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ffcf35657eb.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28e3f581d955.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3fc2c2d7c71.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/327bdba688e1.png[/atsimg]

So Chad's OP shows us the shot was towards some large docks... and here we have a cruise ship DOCKED that the upper bridge sure matches bout the angle and the shape.. almost perfectly in fact.

The video...

Kumburgaz Turkey UFO stabilized video looks like a ship
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Could easily be a ship.
Nothing special.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well this video shows that unless we have developed flying boats, it's not a ship. I also do not think it is cgi. As to what it may be, who knows, but not a ship.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Could easily be a ship.
Nothing special.

Am i missing something??? as the object is above the horizon

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Thanks, nice info. But I do not understand how the angle works in the Turkish movie. The big thing below the UFO..? You mean the horizon is above that? That seems awfully high up to me...
I would love to get an explanation for this.
edit on 3-1-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

very good find s/f

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Thats what I thought too . It does not show any clear sign that this could be computer generated, till someone can point it out that it is CGI

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I know I followed it here on ATS , Great work of those who could figure out these hoaxers

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The Istanbul footage was never debunked and it doesn't look anything like a ship either.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Since when can commercial airplanes be hovering on one spot for about one minute ?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Just a thought, and this isn't definitive by any means.... however, the ISS has made some notable passes through the region recently.

NASA - ISS

Possibly there are ATSers out there that are more knowledgable of the ISS's orbit and can pin-point it's position according to the video's time/date stamp (providing that it is correct of course).

Interesting find anyhow.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by Perhaps because: edit images

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

could be possible , but does the ISS passes by around 4 minutes so I would expect that in this video the ISS had moved from this location right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
it looks like an airplane on a landing aproach, cameras just zoomed in and makes the lights out of focus.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

But its hard to explain that theres no movement for about 1 minute and the halo around this thing? But considering logical explanation it could be a plane indeed.
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Agreed , it could well be a plane coming in to land at alanya international airport .
www.therouteshop.com...

Originally posted by 0bserver1
But its hard to explain that theres no movement for about 1 minute ?

A plane flying toward the camera will appear to be stationary for a short time on its approach .
You can also see from the video that the object is losing height giving credence to the plane theory.
edit on 3-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join