It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Perhaps

could be possible , but does the ISS passes by around 4 minutes so I would expect that in this video the ISS had moved from this location right?

Using the vertical "pipe" as reference, there does appear to be notable movement - whether or not this is consistant with the ISS's orbit I wouldn't know...??

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

But I have the idea that the plain is not flying towards the camera but from left to right , if you look at the end of this movie can see that. And what about the halo , could be reflection from the sun, but its so dome-like?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
At first i thought that it was a fighter jet breaking the sound barrier but as the video goes on the plane never fly's over so that is wrong. Its not a ship or a bridge light because its above the horizon and its moving up and down slowly and last i knew bridges and ships dont move up and down.

Good video.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Good assumption , but did it pass turkey on this time frame shown in the video is the question?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

post by 0bserver1
And what about the halo , could be reflection from the sun

Yeah it probably is a combination of the low Sun ( Sunset 16:36 in Alanya ) and the video camera creating the dome of light .

Here's and example of a plane appearing to hover on approach .
From .40

edit on 3-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Couldn't find any data on previous ISS flyover above Turkey but today the ISS will pass Around 13:00 and 18:00 Eastern time I guess

ISS
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

lol but this one you can almost touch the landing gear. That is not that comparable as in the video.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Perhaps

Good assumption , but did it pass turkey on this time frame shown in the video is the question?

Again, my first reply post was just a thought - nonetheless, I'll soon find out if it has any credibility or not.

There's data from Jan' 1, 2012 - Istanbul.... the times are consistant with the video's time stamp, yet to find any historical info' though to match the vid's date.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

lol but this one you can almost touch the landing gear. That is not that comparable as in the video.

Its just an example of how planes appear to hover

The plane in your video is further out and coming into a different airport , so a different approach route .

Its too big and to clear to be the ISS , The ISS would appear as a ball of light .
edit on 3-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Thanks.. good work . But would the ISS seen so clear on the video's time and place , and day when he took the shot?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I know how confusing airplanes can be, I almost made the fault myself a few days ago. And I also filmed it . Afterward overlooking the footage , I thought if I had placed it on the net I could made a complete fool out of myself
I also think that the most logical explanation for this , due to lack of knowledge about atmospheric disturbances . That had to be either a plane or the ISS , I dunno Hope we get better evidence this year of all the sightings we see. Some stay unexplainable..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Its too big and to clear to be the ISS , The ISS would appear as a ball of light .

I've seen the ISS with the naked eye and yes, it is spherical in appearance.

Photography/videography allows for an enhanced appearance though - just saying.

Peace

These images are worthy of comparison....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
It'll be interesting when the debunkers show up.

I was wrong.

A ship? Seriously? It's like you aren't even trying.

I can see the possibility of it being a poorly focused plane, but then you have to go with the old "well, uh, see the lighting....." to explain the "halo" appearance.

We'll never know for sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
reply to post by tarifa37

The Istanbul footage was never debunked and it doesn't look anything like a ship either.
You have got to be joking, Right ? The ufo photo overlaying the ships bridge fits perfectly. Case solved just bored security guards gazing out to see looking at a lit up cruise ship and thinking wow that looks like a ufo wack it on ytube for a LAUGH

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Red Herring much? You are debunking a totally different video and just slapping the explanation on this video.

It might apply if the object appears close to the horizon, but it doesn't. It's like you didn't even watch the OP vid.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I suspect it is a vid of Venus going down in the west as it is doing this time of the year. The apparent structure is nothing but distortion caused by the camera's telephoto lenses. I see no connection with the other vids that have been pretty well proven to be fake.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If that's CGI and someone is purposefully propagating a hoax then we are screwed. Because to me (although I admit, I'm a non-technical geek) looks pretty damn convincing.

It's just bland enough to be real. Plus, what you're calling a halo, looks to me like some sort of distorted energy field. It appears on the bottom of this object as well.

I am very impressed. And being a staunch Billy Meier supporter/believer, I'd be curious to hear this person's (alleged) 12-year relationship with these crafts. Not that I'd go into it automatically believing him but would want to hear him so I can determine whether he sounds legit.

Every cool OP S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Wow. Was it necessary for you to hog up that much bandwidth to prove your point? A simple link would've suffice for those interested enough to take a gander.

Having said that, I do agree that the other/last Turkish UFO footage did look like a distant ship on the water and was considered a hoax.
This however, does not.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Does anyone speak Turkish? What are they saying?

Is that his YouTube channel? He has over 400 videos?

Please tell me he is not the same person of that other Turkey UFO (that turned out to be an alleged ship on the water) is it?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Well this video shows that unless we have developed flying boats, it's not a ship. I also do not think it is cgi. As to what it may be, who knows, but not a ship.

I concur. This is CLEARLY in the air. He pans out, then down (to show the water and people playing basketball) then pans upward to find the object again, next to what looks to be the Moon, which are both situated above the building.

This is NOT in the water.
I repeat, this is NOT in the water

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join