It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Anonymous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dear Anonymous,

I was wondering if You have considered the passing on of information about the technology of electrogravitics to the many, interwoven with Your efforts to keep the Web free.

Electrogravitics was pulled into black ops over 50 years ago (and is likely the prime motive factor in many of the "UFO's" We are witnessing in Our skies lately) and offers both antigravity (gravity control) and, more importantly, free energy drawn from the "dark energy" scientists tell Us the universe is made mostly of, making this energy accessible from anywhere, anytime, by most anyOne - unlike solar, wind and other tech which the PTB have fought and outright suppressed.

The reason the free energy is such a threat to the global power elite is because money is merely an accounting of meaningful energy expended in an energy-scarce society - the condition Humans have lived in for all Our recorded history. Add abundant free energy and once the cost of energy is removed all down the line, what is left is free.

(One can grasp this most easily by considering the first hunter, gatherer, farmer, miner. The stuff They gained/used was free: critters, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seed, sun, soil, rain, ores. It was the meaningful energy expended that gave "value" to the stuff: the killing, picking, tilling, weeding, harvesting, mining, transporting.)

Today, if We can wrest electrogravitics from black ops, We can eliminate money from Our society, removing profit motive (to start wars to the profit of the war suppliers and "infrastrcture rebuilders" - all modern wars have been instigated to add profit to these corporate "entities," to build things cheaply so that they must be replaced, to search for patentable chemicals with side effects that need more patentable chemicals to counter and to suppress cures, to distribute food by profit rather than need which would eliminate vast food waste - supermarkets alone throw out hundreds of thousands of tons of food a month, and so on), and remove power over others in favor of autonomous power over Self.

The power elite surely don't want THIS to happen...

But for Us wage-slaves, it would be heaven. We would not have to worry about food on the table, roofs over Our heads, energy to run Our homes and electronic devices, sticking on a grid (giving the power elite power over Us), or having to give up Our bliss for a career in something We hate but that puts the food on the table, etc.

Add robots to do any work necessary but that no One wants to do (or not enough People), and Humans will be freed to follow a Betterment Ethic over the slave's work "ethic" (enrich the power elite with Your human energy expended) within the three Laws:

Do not willfully hurt or kill another Being

Do not willfully take or damage another Being's property

Do not willfully defraud another Being

I also want to direct You to the idea of a "planetary party..." Unlike a political party, the Ethical Planetarian Party has a seed of directives for Humans to live by in the energy abundance. They were derived under the Betterment Ethic.

I wish to offer You some additional links, comprising the bulk of My work on the subject of energy abundance, and what We Humans can do NOW on this planet (between robots and free energy):

Info about electrogravitics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Info about the Ethical Planetarian Party "Platform:"

Other links that might be of interest:

A novella written in science "fiction" mode describing the world with free energy:

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/1/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

edit on 1/1/2012 by Amaterasu because: More minor typos

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I dream of this everyday!
a WORLD without a monetary system.
No profit, greed, nothing to kill for...
imagine if their were someone looking down on us just being observers what they would be saying, how immature and foolish the human race is.

Thank you money, profit, greed, corporations.

Edit: this dark energy theory is very interesting! Never heard about it till now.

edit on 1-1-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Thank You for Your response. It is now VERY possible to move Humanity in a far better direction (robotics is just now up to speed).

Feel free to look over My links. They may give You a better insight.

As for Dark Energy... Here's some more links:

en.wikipedia.org...
science.nasa.gov...
www.lbl.gov...
www.darkenergysurvey.org...
www.nytimes.com...
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Just remember that Einstein was likely very wrong... Matter bending space-time is something He never explains (how and why) and must be taken on faith. A better math is subquantum kinetics, the developer having started with chemical kinetics and applying the principles to the quantum world. At first He was concerned that it predicted electrogravitational effects not hinted at in the relativistic theories - and then He discovered electrogravitics, which His subquantum kinetics predicted to a T. Most of the above linkage is written from an Einsteinian point of view.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Not sure what I'm looking at in that pic...nor its relevance to this topic.

Can You clarify?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes that was my initial reaction to the title, I book marked it so I could read it later, using that picture as my comment
lol sorry If i confused you. Im about to read it now!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

LOL! Not a problem.

Thank You for reading!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So far the only question i have is, wouldn't we still fight over food, and other things we need to survive?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Implying Anonymous has some sort of technology hidden away from the rest of the world. This thread has me laughing so hard. There is no free energy. If there is, Anonymous wouldn't have it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

So far the only question i have is, wouldn't we still fight over food, and other things we need to survive?

Food... Organics gives higher yields than GMO, pesticided, herbicided fields; We distribute it now by profit - see OP for how much supermarkets throw out a month and then consider restaurants and other food institutions; We pay corporate "farmers" to NOT grow food; if We grew organically and fully and distributed by need, We could feed everyOne on this planet 10 times over.

There is plenty of resources for survival needs - overpopulation is a myth. If every Human were given 1/4 acre of land (enough land to grow enough food for one) in Australia, which is 4% of land mass EXcluding Antarctica, there would still be a chunk of Australia left over - plus the rest of the planet.

The volume of Humans on this planet wouldn't fill one side canyon of the Grand Canyon...

No... The scarcities We see are all created because energy has been relatively scarce for what We want to do with it. And are created so some can make a profit.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Implying Anonymous has some sort of technology hidden away from the rest of the world. This thread has me laughing so hard. There is no free energy. If there is, Anonymous wouldn't have it.

WHA?!?!?! I never implied ANONYMOUS had hidden tech. BLACK OPS has it. If enough of Us are aware of it, it will be released. This is to make Anonymous aware. I guess You are laughing because Your reading comprehension fails You.

EDIT to add: With that level of reading comprehension, it is no surprise You think there is no free energy.
edit on 1/1/2012 by Amaterasu because: edit

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

edit on 1-1-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

WHA?!?!?! I never implied ANONYMOUS had hidden tech. BLACK OPS has it.

I took the following statement to mean you believed they were in possession of the information... Sort of hard to 'pass it along' if you don't have it.

I was wondering if You have considered the passing on of information about the technology of electrogravitics to the many, interwoven with Your efforts to keep the Web free.

My abysmal reading comprehension aside, what makes you think that Anonymous will ever be able to glean this information, and in turn hand it over? Are you speaking to the collective as a whole, or merely those that would come into contact with this 'technology' during the course of work?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nice post I guess OP but this:

unlike solar, wind and other tech which the PTB have fought and outright suppressed.

is wrong.

The British government as well as many others around the world have pumped billions into creating wind farms and giving free solar panel upgrades to families who can't afford to buy their own so as to harvest natural energy sources.

We have small groups who protest the placement of wind farms in fact and state that they don't want them in areas of green belt where the landscape could be ruined by the eyesore of wind turbines.

Plus solar and wind power have been proven to give us just one tenth of the energy that gas, coal and oil do. You'll never hear that from those who blindly think that those sources are feasible on their own without gas as the main source (those same people who think that living in a society without any currencies could also be sustainable). They only work in fiction.

Now if we used gas, coal and oil while looking into the natural gases through fracking until a true "free energy" source becomes available and actually works to power things on its own and to the standard we're all used to now with at least 87% of energy output being provided by it then sure, lets promote that but until we do, solar and wind just don't work like some seem to think or pretend.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

WHA?!?!?! I never implied ANONYMOUS had hidden tech. BLACK OPS has it.

I took the following statement to mean you believed they were in possession of the information... Sort of hard to 'pass it along' if you don't have it.

My abysmal reading comprehension aside, what makes you think that Anonymous will ever be able to glean this information, and in turn hand it over? Are you speaking to the collective as a whole, or merely those that would come into contact with this 'technology' during the course of work?

1. I don't think They will extract the info directly, but My links make it clear that I have personal knowledge of it, give additional reading supporting My knowledge, and I hope that is enough to motivate Them to let others become aware of this info in great enough numbers to raise a major demand, which may prompt black ops releasing it to the public at large.

2. The collective whole. That's why I included the links. So any and all of Them can develop the awareness.

3. There is some possibility They may hack something with the data specifically mentioned. I would hope that They would see the advantages to Humanity on this planet to release that as They have the information about many other things... Not sure what advantage any One of Them would have in keeping it secret.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think this thread is more along the lines of him asking Anonymous if they are aware of these things, and more so IF they gave any thought to trying to obtain this information through their various methods to release it to the world.

In essence to hit the elite where it would hurt the most. The hidden tech that they keep from the world to maintain enslavement.

That's the way I understand it anyway and I intend to pass this thread along.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Fair enough. I'd be a happy camper if there were free energy. I don't think Anonymous is advanced enough to stumble upon that kind of secret, if there is one. If they do, I hope one read your thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Nice post I guess OP but this:

unlike solar, wind and other tech which the PTB have fought and outright suppressed.

is wrong.

The British government as well as many others around the world have pumped billions into creating wind farms and giving free solar panel upgrades to families who can't afford to buy their own so as to harvest natural energy sources.

Only in very recent years as public demand has become strong. They fought solar for decades. They ignored in the media the possibilities of wind power. And now... In the US, at least, for the most part They ensure that it is "metered" to Their enrichment. It isn't free to You and Me here.

We have small groups who protest the placement of wind farms in fact and state that they don't want them in areas of green belt where the landscape could be ruined by the eyesore of wind turbines.

Now, I am sure. But none of this is new tech, and has only gained focus very recently, as I said. For many decades, measures to fight and/or suppress had been in place. (I am thinking We can thank the Interweb for the information reaching a tipping point.)

Plus solar and wind power have been proven to give us just one tenth of the energy that gas, coal and oil do. You'll never hear that from those who blindly think that those sources are feasible on their own without gas as the main source (those same people who think that living in a society without any currencies could also be sustainable). They only work in fiction.

And electrogravitics is about 100 times better in this regard than petro-fuels... Rather than argue the nits of other energy sources, Let's get electrogravitics awareness to the tipping point.

Now if we used gas, coal and oil while looking into the natural gases through fracking until a true "free energy" source becomes available and actually works to power things on its own and to the standard we're all used to now with at least 87% of energy output being provided by it then sure, lets promote that but until we do, solar and wind just don't work like some seem to think or pretend.

That source is out there - has been for over 50 years. Rather than poison Our water tables with fracking, rather than allowing pollution for any longer than necessary from petro-fuels, Let's work to get electrogravitics awareness to the tipping point.
edit on 1/1/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by Domo1

I think this thread is more along the lines of him asking Anonymous if they are aware of these things, and more so IF they gave any thought to trying to obtain this information through their various methods to release it to the world.

In essence to hit the elite where it would hurt the most. The hidden tech that they keep from the world to maintain enslavement.

That's the way I understand it anyway and I intend to pass this thread along.

Thank You. Both for Your proper assessment, and, most especially, Your willingness to pass along what I offer.

My goal is to raise awareness to that tipping point such that We demand the tech effectively en masse. Your help will be very valuable towards that goal.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Fair enough. I'd be a happy camper if there were free energy. I don't think Anonymous is advanced enough to stumble upon that kind of secret, if there is one. If they do, I hope one read your thread.

I have to suspect that at least one or two Anonymous members also visits this site... This may move Them in that direction.

I apologize for My less than gracious response to Your initial post. You may want to check out My links under the information about electrogravitics.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It is my wish, as I am sure it is yours, to see humanity set free from enslavement and dependence on primitive methods of energy.
I believe most of this alternative energy exists, and the release of this information can only be better for mankind.

Just doing my part as I do with most information I come across. Spread the word, make others aware talk to people who know and don't know and what not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join