It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To You Media Toadies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You, yes, you, who are in the media... Do you toadie?

Do you ask the right or the wrong questions about what you see?

Do you pass on the true information about things that really matter? Or do you produce the fluff that is the mainstream, and is flooding the interweb?

Do you know that if each of us alive today (man-woman-child) were given 1/4 acre in, say, Australia, there would still be a chunk of Australia left over...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that if you took the mass of all of us you could fit it into one small side canyon at the Grand Canyon, and still have room left over...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that, based on the size of this planet, statistically speaking, we humans do not exist...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that there is energy seething all around (and even within) us and that we can tap this energy...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that we are at a point where, technologically, we can finally cast off slavery, with open-source programmed machinery - every job that no one wants to do is now within our capabilities to create programmed machinery to do? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that according to the Sumerian Tablets, we were genetically engineered...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that there is enough on this planet to provide for every one of us ten times over...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that the one cost that runs through all human endeavors, and accounts for most of the cost of products at the end of the line is energy...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that if enough of us were thinking in an abundance paradigm, it would emerge from the choices we would make...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that there ARE lizard hearted and human hearted on this planet and that neither is above the other - we are equals? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

If the answer to one or more of these points above is yes on the first query and no on the second, you are a toadie.

So it is to you I speak. Now some of these points, alone, may seem to mean little, and some of you are off the conscious toadie hook by reasons of lacking the sight of where in the puzzle the piece fits. Perhaps this is most of you. But if you have all the above information, and have put it all together and STILL answer no at any point... Well then, you are the problem.

To those of you who have not put together these facts, or are in horror to the point of silence, or whatever your rationale for saying no to any of the facts above that you do know... I suggest you put these pieces together. Many of you probably said no to many of these points in the first query. To you, I suggest research. And then to you who have most, or even all, of this information but have not seen what this means on our planet at this time...

I suggest reading my book, which is my tool for demonstrating what we can do, now, IF the word gets out. IF you cast away your toadieness and answer yes henceforth to all of these. Or at least the parts you have confirmed... The picture will be spread and the abundance will emerge. Don't tear these down, trying to make it not work. Even if you throw out our genetic origins and aliens...

The rest is enough to build heaven with.

So ask yourself: Would I be happier if, as the Elite have the choice to do, I could choose to do with my time here what I love to do, or would I be happier scraping and bowing in the richness they allow me at the enormous cost to others?

Serve yourselves. It's ok. Take control of how you spend your time. Do what you can to make people aware that if we pooled our thoughts, and addressed our resources, and put our money (whatever THAT is) into making all hated jobs done robotically and publicly, and looked at the planet and where we could grow organic produce shepherded by tender robotic dens with instructions even to keep the bugs off the parts we eat... Because if you do... The heaven I show in my book will be emergent. By serving yourselves...you serve others.

My book is freely available online here: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for your time in reading this post.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Great thread Amaterasu!

The mainstream media are criminally negligent for not discussing many of these critically important facts!

S+F

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I agree with your premise but,

Do you know that if each of us alive today (man-woman-child) were given 1/4 acre in, say, Australia, there would still be a chunk of Australia left over...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

Do you know that if you took the mass of all of us you could fit it into one small side canyon at the Grand Canyon, and still have room left over...? If you do, do you choose to not point that out?

I don't think the problem is our physical volume, but more the reources we need to survive, wich can't be fit in the same space.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

I agree with your premise but,

I don't think the problem is our physical volume, but more the reources we need to survive, wich can't be fit in the same space.

Um... Yeah, two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time, if that's what you mean, but there have been studies of what we could produce and comparing them to the extremely poor distribution at this time (limited by profit) and it is clear we have enough and then some for all of us to live richly. The "scarcity" is a lie they tell to maintain the scarcity paradigm.

When I can go to the food pantry and see that there is much that is discarded because it didn't sell... When there are farmers who are paid not to produce... When the supermarkets are throwing out food in huge amounts because it spoiled before sale...

I cannot be convinced that we lack resources. We are nothing compared to this planet, and there is an abundance awaiting us.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Great thread Amaterasu!

The mainstream media are criminally negligent for not discussing many of these critically important facts!

S+F

Thanks! Yeah, or they don't realize how important these things are when used together...

Thanks for your comment! (And the S&F! LOL!)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I agree, we should be able to produce enough resources if there was more focus on that, i just find your example a bit to easy.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

I agree, we should be able to produce enough resources if there was more focus on that, i just find your example a bit to easy.

If one has a grasp of the phenomenon of emergence, the science of it, it really takes very little individual shifting of behavior to impel a large macro behavior.

And the more those many little shifts are towards a common goal, the more macro will reflect these intents.

So really, for my picture painted in my book to become manifest, it needs to reach the tipping point - that point where "everybody" is talking about it.

That is why I crusade to get these ideas out there.

Can you see what I'm saying?

join