It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills al Qaeda-linked chief in Gaza strike

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Thats the fastest ive seen the BS meter pegged.. Grats

Everyone is brainwashed but Palestinians eh?

Sunnnnyyy Days.... Sweeping the Jeeeews awaaaayyyyy.....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
If Israel had killed 21 dogs in 2011 instead of 21 Palestinian children it would be all over the news in the US and Americans would be furious.

Some argue that Israel is the incarnation of pure evil. That may be true but the only reason that Israel can get away with murdering children is that Americans are brainwashed - in general. Not just brainwashed about Israel but brainwashed about everything.

No, it's because children are being used as shields by terrorist organizations. I would think you were brainwashed if you didn't think they were.

Americans honestly feel that propaganda is something that is present in other countries but not in the US.

It's used everywhere and it sounds like you've been sucked into it too. In reality, anyone of you (and I expect it to happen) will use the term "propaganda" as a defense when you're not even sure if your own sources are propaganda or not. That's why I don't like the use of this term. Anything could be labeled as propaganda. It's worthless.

We can not stop Zionist murder in Israel. We have to help Americans see how brainwashed they are.

What they need to do is educate themselves on all of the terrorist organizations in the middle east and what they stand for. So far, I haven't seen a charter by the IDF stating that they've taken an oath to commit jihad in the name of God. However, Hamas and Hezbollah have their charters readily available for access on the internet if you're REALLY interested in evaluating both sides.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by corporation
I think Israel has learnt from the US that instead of trying to justify why an innocent person was killed just label them as Al-Qaeda.

This has to be given the big thumbs up
as the Post Of The Day.

Or as a former leading Terrorist once said: "Your either with us , or against us" George Dubya Bush

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
blackcube,

You are starting to understand why the people who control us find it is so convenient to start off with pure crap when they are going to "leak" something to the media.

Like a pure color, pure crap can be mixed, blended, complimented, contrasted and general made into a work of art.

The secret is to keep the truth out as much as possible. The truth is messy and big, sticks out on all sides and shows through the tissue of lies.

It goes something like this...

Zionism is a total fraud and nothing that comes out of it, after it or about it can be any less fraudulent.

The only metric when it comes to Israeli fraud is "how well is it done" not how close is it to the truth.

Once you see the pattern of Zionist fraud it starts to reveal itself everywhere and the internet allows us access to enough examples to become experts.

It is a pure fact that Israel lied to the US about the Lavon Affair.

It is a pure fact that Israel lied to the US about its nuclear weapons program.

It is a pure fact that Israel lied to the US about the USS Liberty false-flag attack.

It is a pure fact that Israel lied to the US about the Jonathan Pollard spy case.

So when news come out of official Israeli sources we have to consider that most of what they say will be a lie.

Originally posted by blackcube
The interesting part is "Al Qaeda inspired faction". WTH is an inspired faction?

First this mean... it's not Al Qaeda... but some faction inspired by Al Qaeda? What? I can classify many groups as Al Qaeda inspired? Who is the one labeling them in the first place?

edit on 30/12/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I got flamed for suggesting IDF are less than truthful. I asked for an elaboration, but haven't received it yet. Like you said, the truth sticks out through the tissues of lies.

Liars lie, and most of them aren't that good at it.

I bet the man who was murdered today is way more honest than any Zionist.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It is a pure fact that Israel lied to the US about the USS Liberty false-flag attack.

It is a pure fact that Israel lied to the US about the Jonathan Pollard spy case.

So when news come out of official Israeli sources we have to consider that most of what they say will be a lie.

One has to consider whether or not anything that anyone says is a lie; everyone has their own interests to look out for and the Israelis aren't unique in this regard.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

will you admit he was a terrorist?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
CE - the truth is a huge mountain. Lies about the truth are like post-it notes on the mountain of truth.

Not all good liars are as good at lying as they are at making us focus on the lie "post-it note" instead of the mountain of truth.

You will see that technique here on ATS over and over again.

That is exactly why "crap" totally made up crap is a better lie because it is just a post-it note hanging in mid-air with nothing else to distract us. Because it is totally made up it is not really hiding anything.

The problem with Israel at this juncture is that as a country it has lied so often and stupidly about everything even when it did not have to, that no one and I mean no one believes them. Officials around the world, of course not regular goofs who know nothing.

It is not a coincedence that Sarkozy said that Netanyahu is a liar.

He did not say that Netanyahu lied - because we all lie once in a while. He said Netanyahu is a liar - continous present tense, as it were.

Again, at this stage of the demise of Zionism, Israel could not have a non-liar as Prime Minister along the lines of an honest crack dealer.

I am not insulting Zionism, Israel or Zionism by saying that Zionism is a fraud. I am reminding people that Zionism is a fraud and that everything that comes after it is also a fraud.

There is no negotiating with an entity that is a fraud, especially whent he first demand is lying and saying they are not a fraud.

I have to add that most Zionists whether Jewish, Christian or HIndu are not consciously lying because they believe the lie but they are part of the huge fraud that is Zionism.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I got flamed for suggesting IDF are less than truthful. I asked for an elaboration, but haven't received it yet. Like you said, the truth sticks out through the tissues of lies.

Liars lie, and most of them aren't that good at it.

I bet the man who was murdered today is way more honest than any Zionist.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The Israeli occupation forces killed 180 Palestinians in 2011 including 21 children and arrested 3300, a report by the Palestine liberation organization (PLO) said on Wednesday. It said that the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) endorsed in the same year the construction of 26837 new settlement units in the occupied Palestinian land including 1774 in occupied Jerusalem and its environs.

Now, i am from Israel so i know that blood flows and innocent and kids die ,on both sides. Palestinians side has more casualties,this is true. But 2011 was not that bloody compared to usual so i am puzzled about the numbers.
I could not find the report in any respected news source and PLO basically is Palestinian authority so this report should be official. Also, i never ever saw Palestinian authority officials using term "Israeli occupation authority(IOA)" . So blindly trusting media sources might be double edge sword.
To my knowledge.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

ter·ror·ism
   /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled[ter-uh-riz-uhm]
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

dictionary.reference.com...

He does fit the definition, so yes I have no problem admitting he's a terrorist.

Now by going by the definition I provided, would you admit that the Israeli and U.S. governments are terrorists?

Please be honest

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Of course you are right but if you address a room of Zionists and tell them that Israel is just like any other nation on the planet they will skin you alive or worse call you an anti-Semite before you can say "and they lie like any other nation."

All nations have interests and making them clear to individuals adn other nations is not always a good idea but you will find supporters of Zionism on ATS as well as in the media who will give you the impression that Israel is a special country and it can basically do not harm.

That, in my view, is part of the huge fraud that is Zionism and allows them to kill over 2,000 children in the last 11 years and get away with it.

I feel compelled to let everyone know that Zionism is a fraud and the lies they tell don't decide cricket matches - they start world wars.

Originally posted by Soshh

One has to consider whether or not anything that anyone says is a lie; everyone has their own interests to look out for and the Israelis aren't unique in this regard.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"Abu Daff was reportedly a member of Army of Islam, a loose network of Palestinian fighters that is said to include Salafi members from neighbouring Egypt."

"Such groups often launch rockets at Israel in defiance of truce efforts by Hamas, which controls the strip."

www.aljazeera.com...

Egypt blames Palestinian Army of Islam for New Year's Day church bombing, killing 23 (Jan 23, 2011)

www.jihadwatch.org...

Army of Islam

en.wikipedia.org...(Gaza_Strip)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Israeli commander suspended from operational duty after allowing the use of Palestinians as human shields.

Please pay attention and listen the Israeli soldier lie directly to the man recording the war crime.

I can find countless examples of Israelis looking straight in the camera and lying.

Please investigate the claim that Zionism is a fraud.
edit on 30-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Oh no, you just moved into the definition of terrorism and committed sacrilege by using an online dictionary to define terrorism. The definition you have presented I do not hold to be true, I hold the definition of terrorism as set out under the Terrorism Act 2000, however in relation to this thread the definition that matters is the definition of terrorism that is used in Israeli jurisprudence, I will have to look it up.

Read this thread I have wrote on the difficulty in talking about terrorism in relation to its definition and then try to answer my question again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

ter·ror·ism
   /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled[ter-uh-riz-uhm]
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

dictionary.reference.com...

He does fit the definition, so yes I have no problem admitting he's a terrorist.

Now by going by the definition I provided, would you admit that the Israeli and U.S. governments are terrorists?

Please be honest

Stop beating around the bush, please. I was kind enough to answer your question, please answer mine. I didn't commit sacrilige by pointing out the obvious, why must you add a spin.

How about you find me a suitable definition of terrorism, and apply it to my question. Once you find a suitable definition to your liking, please tell me if the Israeli government qualifies as terrorists?

The answer is simple, why must we be so difficult?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Fine then in accordance with the Terrorism Act 2000, I do not believe that the state of Israel is a terrorist state. Also I am not beating about the bush as you put it this is an important point, if you hold true a different definition of terrorism that can be interpreted in such a way that the state of Israel is a state of terrorism then fair enough. I would however like to add that I do not deny that there are element’s with in the state of Israel that have committed acts of terrorism or perhaps even acts of war. I do not believe however that at its core the state is a “terrorist state”.

However the man at the heart of this thread, I would want to see some more information on him before I would absolutely condemn him as a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That's an easy answer. Based on your definition and your past statements, every government in the world is a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

That's an easy answer. Based on your definition and your past statements, every government in the world is a terrorist.

It's not my definition, Dee.

In fact, it's a pretty undisputable definition. Don't let my dislike of liars get in the way of the truth that you're so motivated to ignore.

Yes, most governments are terrorist organizations, but they do it in the name of liberation. Pick your poison, it's all the same.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

In fact, I would also like to see a bit more info on his ties to terrorism before I commit to labeling him a "terrorist".

I'm sure a few members already have their links ready to go, so just hold on a few secs.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What you provided is not a definition of terrorism, don’t kid yourself otherwise. Read the link I provided you with you might start to understand just how complex things get when you start trying to discuss terrorism in relation to its definition. What you gave is what I would call the “lay-mans definition” it is not appropriate for use when having a in depth discussion regarding terrorism.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join