It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills al Qaeda-linked chief in Gaza strike

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I hope he seriously researches and considers every "conspiracy" the country of Iran has taught him.

I really appreciate your try here to illuminate me. But I don't inherit my religion from my govt. There are other sources than Iranian govt to get the info and there is one independent tool to analysis the whole stories. (i,e my mind).

But there is one thing I should tell you , there can be illusions after digging out about conspiracy and this is in every story lies a conspiracy and it is a conspiracy.

a ,I can make a website.
b, I can study the history about religions
c, I can just add some false history to those stories to make my own conspiracy theory

It can be done to other religions and at last there will be no point of trust for me.

Thank you for replying and I appreciate your tries her.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

No need to apologize, it's an open board.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of long confusing posts such as the one I'm responding to. I don't have the brain power today to go through all your posts and point out every little thing you are mentioning. I as well have been pleasant and you continue to make hidden insults in the form of "discussion" even now in this post you have done so by implying I don't have an understanding of certain things when in reality, it is you who is stuck on your false definition of terrorism subculture that allows you to see the Zionist B tards as victims in all this and you refuse to acknowledge that the Israeli government are full fledged terrorists.

Just because we differ in opinion on something doesn't mean I'm wrong. You accuse me of having the "I'm right, your wrong" attitude when it's you who possesses this characteristic.

I do admit that you have more knowledge than I in the mainstream terrorism subculture that much of the world has been brainwashed in, but gladly, I'm not as gullible. I can debate with you, don't get mad when I point out your inconsistencies and incorrect statements.

My assertions have been backed up with real life events and events that we have discussed. I appreciate your input into this thread but surely you must realize that all this terrorism propaganda that has taken control of your thought process has left you slightly blinded. You seem intelligent, but closed minded.

I may have been less friendly than usual, and I'm sorry for that. I do plan on remaining civil in the future due to a few previous events.

I have not dismissed your answers just because they are not to my suiting, it is you who has done this my friend. So please do not try and twist this on us.

Sorry if I haven't addressed all your points in this post but our last few posts to each other have been dabbling into our character instead of the actual topic and I just don't have the energy for it right now. I'm not blaming you, I get caught up in this quite often as well.

I would be more than happy to continue discussing this topic with you but let's please try and be specific in what we are asking and saying, I will also do my best to do this.

ETA: I have no problem admitting that I have been unclear in some of my assumptions and explanations and will try harder to avoid this going forward. I apologize for the back and forth assumptions and accusations. I think we got off on the wrong foot somewhere possibly by a simple misunderstanding.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

To be honest, I'm not a fan of long confusing posts such as the one I'm responding to. I don't have the brain power today to go through all your posts and point out every little thing you are mentioning. I as well have been pleasant and you continue to make hidden insults in the form of "discussion" even now in this post you have done so by implying I don't have an understanding of certain things when in reality, it is you who is stuck on your false definition of terrorism subculture that allows you to see the Zionist B tards as victims in all this and you refuse to acknowledge that the Israeli government are full fledged terrorists.

LOL! CE, will you read this back to yourself again?

Did you just state you were not a fan of long confusing posts with a long and confusing post?

You state you've been pleasant while accusing someone else of making hidden insults? LOL! Go back and read ALL of your posts again.

You accuse someone of implying that you don't understand certain things, while you turn around and make the same accusation in the same instant?

You've complained about your brain a lot the last couple of days. Maybe your brain is suffering from
"B tardation" brought on by your hate for "Zionist B tards"!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Why is my character of such importance to you Dee?

It seems as if you would rather discuss anything but the TOPIC.

How does my dislike of long confusing post relate to the title of this thread?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Why is my character of such importance to you Dee?

It seems as if you would rather discuss anything but the TOPIC.

How does my dislike of long confusing post relate to the title of this thread?

Gee, CE, I don't even see you keeping in topic with your own thread!

In fact, your title states that an Al-Qaeda linked chief was killed in Gaza, yet all you've done is try to debunk that whole notion while trying to defend your "character" and ideas of "Zionist B tards" without any links as to why you feel this way about them in the first place. Are you ashamed of your sources that lead you to these ideas?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

vigilantcitizen.com...

I think it will be a good start to know about Zionism.

But you can study about Symbolism for your own and you can watch some movies such as Matrix , Da Vinci Code , Angles and daemons and other such movies to find out about Zion and Zionism.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

This link took me to a website homepage, but did not link any particular article. I saw a lot of articles that used the term "Zionism", but I didn't see one that defined it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Due to your knowledge on this subject, I'm curious as what your opinions are to the claims in this article. I personally think it's well written and I agree with a lot of it. I'm guessing that you will feel the opposite which is why I would like to perhaps have you clarify a few things for me due to my lack of knowledge.

Mainstream Media keeps al-Qaeda Myth Alive

It's not that long of a read so please read when you get the chance.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I am going to assume this is the part of this blog that interests you

the whole story of al Qaeda is nothing but a CIA/Mossad masterpiece operation

...............Well in relation to their connection to Iraq

Allow me to briefly explain how mythical connection to Al-Qa’ida and Iraq came into being but first it is important that I point out that the Iraq war justification argument is for another time. The intelligence was incorrect however this was largely intentional Bush wanted Saddam it’s that simple, he would have said anything to have gotten Saddam. Even after 9/11 when the intelligence officials were telling him that the attacks were the responsibility of Al-Qa’ida Bush has been quoted using a phrase similar to “Pin it on Saddam”. This however was never possible as a link between Al-Qa’ida and Saddam’s regime in Iraq never existed, the link was a lie that spawned from flawed intelligence that anyone with an ounce if knowledge about Bin Laden could have spotted in a nanosecond. The source of the information that Saddam and Bin Laden where best of chums came from Al-Qa’ida operative Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi who under torture passed this information on to his interrogators. According to Omar Nasari’s book “Inside the Jihad”, Ibn al-Shaykh al-libi was the man responsible for teaching militants how to resist torture and supply misinformation under interrogation. Which is what he done under interrogation told intelligence officials a whole load of lies about a Iraqi connection to Al-Qa’ida. So not only had America got this information from the man who taught Al-Qa’ida to lie they also ignored the fact that Bin Laden hated Saddam they then chose to completely ignored warnings from within Washington about this questionable intelligence product as even the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence had warned. The simple matter is that Bin Laden hated Saddam, so much so that when Saddam invaded Kuwait Bin Laden offered to protect Saudi-Arabia from the dictator, the Saudi’s dismissed this offer and instead chose to invite the American’s to occupy their holly land. This is what reinforced not only Bin Laden’s hate for America and the west but also for Saddam.

What is import to understand at no point is there anything to suggest that Israel was in anyway responsible for any of the intelligence that Al-Qa’ida was linked to Iraq. In fact I am almost sure I have read somewhere that Israeli intelligence reported that Al-Qa’ida had no link to Iraq either before or just after the war.

Overall that article is written with a very anti-Zionist stance, its inherently bias the author is not an authority in Violent Islamic extremism and is writing with a conspiracy theorists zeal like many on this site. I also take issue with his referencing, like a youtube link to a conspiracy video. All in all I would have to argue that he has not presented a good enough case to say that Al-Qa’ida was a Zionist creation as I have evidence says otherwise.

If you have any other questions or seek some clarity then please feel free to ask or send a U2U.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
OK, so it looks like my last guess was what all of you really believe. How come no one wanted to admit it?

The Zionist Elephant In The Room

www.rense.com...

"Zionism is a political creed introduced by the House of Rothschild to advance the goals of the Illuminati families that are largely controlled by the Rothschilds."

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks for that explanation! I've never read an explanation for the "flawed intelligence" before and what was behind it!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Deet - I should extend and revise my statment with reagrd to the definition Zionists have given for Zionism.

The revision is that you need to read what the Zionists said to one another about Zionism and what their internal documents and journals said.

The Zionist's public definition and their private plans are very different.

I will find you some original material writtten byt the early Zionists who had a clear plan to take over all of the Middle-East right from the beginning.

At this point the Zionists are just using the using the US like a mule to carry their plan.

You can not blame Israel for encouraging Americans to die for Zionism and Americans seem to be happy to give up their tax dollars and lives for Israel.

If Israel is an ally of the US then why do they keep on spying on the US and why do they sell military secrets and military equipment to other countries?

The more a person learns about Israel the more convinced they become that Israe is the problem not just in the Middle-East but in the world.

Thank you for you attention and willingness to discuss this issue in a reasoanble manner.

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Deet,

Seriously, I don't think you know what Zionism is.

Reading the definition of Zionism from Zionists is like reading the definition of Communism from Communists.

Communism sounds great when defined by a Communist.

I don't think you have actually met any Israeli Jews and listened to what they say about American Christian . Muslims do have respect for Christians, Christ and Christianity.

This is my point too. It appears as though everyone has a different definition of Zionism and what a "Zionist" is. It's not just the Zionist's definition, it's all of yours. They are all different in my view.

By the way, does anybody have any links to back up their thoughts on what this definition means to them? All I'm seeing are opinions that lead me to believe that you all have developed your own definition from other chats here on ATS without some outside sources.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The revision is that you need to read what the Zionists said to one another about Zionism and what their internal documents and journals said.

I will find you some original material writtten byt the early Zionists who had a clear plan to take over all of the Middle-East right from the beginning.

Whew! Thank you so much! I was beginning to think that such "material" was classified or something! I look forward to reviewing it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well - it is not classified but it has been buried because it is so harmful to the current Zionist cause.

Will get on it in the next 24 hours.

If youc an find the book "The Case Against Israel" by the Jewish American author and scholar Michael Neumann you can read page after page of the sort of things the early Zionists wrote that explain exactly why Israel has had not interest in peace and why negotiating with Zionists will never work.

He is one of the many Jews who has delved into the history of Zionism and is willing to reveal the truth about the objectives of Zionism.

Later

Whew! Thank you so much! I was beginning to think that such "material" was classified or something! I look forward to reviewing it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Deet - this video will give you an idea of how the development of Zionism and the creation of Israel started off quite differently than today's Zionists would like you to believe.

Many experts consider Zionism to be an extreme ideology, as I said very much like Communism because is shares the same roots. Watch this video and you can decide if Zionism is extreme or not.

Zionism - Communism / Fascism the link

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Bravo, once again, thanks for the research leads.

I started by looking up reviews for "The Case Against Israel" and it looks like this book is centered around the Palestinian conflict and I'm looking for the bigger conspiracy at this point. However, one of the reviews mentioned "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". Based on what I'm reading, this document was first published in Russia (which makes me very skeptical) in the 1890's and was even declared by a Russian court to be a forgery. It appears as though some of the story line was plagiarized from a satirical dialogue titled, "Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu," published by the non-Jewish French satirist Maurice Joly in 1864. In his "Dialogues," which make no mention of the Jews, Joly attacked the political ambitions of the emperor Napoleon III using the imagery of a diabolical plot in Hell." There are other examples of plagiarism too. The complete commentary (109 pgs) of all of this along with the Protocols themselves can be found on www.ddickerson.igc.org .

In all honesty, if you really think about it, it's not that far fetched to think that someone would create a document like this. The Bible has been around for awhile with prophecy and predictions for Israel. It wouldn't be that hard to come up with such an idea from everything written there. Here's a link to prophecies from the Bible that have been fulfilled. Click on the links pertaining to Israel (there is a Part 1 and a Part 2 for Israel). Then read the link regarding the "End Time Prophecies".

www.100prophecies.org...

edit on 2-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

hmdphantom, thanks for taking the time to provide additional information as well! When it wouldn't allow me to access your link, it took me awhile to figure out that I could still translate your information from the top of my ATS screen thanks to Google translate that automatically popped up, but I didn't notice. I had a little trouble understanding the translation, but noticed that it was gathered around "The Jewish State" by Thomas Herzl. I found this book online and look forward to checking it out!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Deet - the father of modern Zionism was Theador Herzl. He was inspired by the man who some say defined Zionism and Communism.

The Jewish Communists in the Soviet Union tried to wipe out Christianity in Russia and all of its territories the way Zionists are trying to wipe out Islam now.

I have read the book "The Case Against Israel" and it is an exellent survey of the philosophy of the early Zionists based on the letters they wrote one another, together with personal journals and documents.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the most imporatant element is that the early Zionists had no interest in peace from the very beginning. The plan was to take as much land as possible and to kill the Palestinians who would not leave the area the Zionists wanted.

Of course the Zionists wanted an area well beyond the territory they have now and as we can see form the news today they are as interested in further conquest now as they were 110 years ago.

I suppose you could call the Zionist scheme a conspiracy and at certain points in its history it was and with regard to certain aspects of its plans and techniques for controlling American opinion and manipulating American Christians it still is a conspiracy. However, most of what the Zionists want to do and their willingness to slaughter anyone who dares to get in their way is quite in the open.

Deet - we live in a world of propaganda and the Zionists are the masters of propaganda.

As an example, the Zionists have harnessed the American Christian Evangelical as one would a large dumb ox and are using it carry their agenda of their expanding colonial adventure.

reply to post by BRAVO949

Bravo, once again, thanks for the research leads.

I started by looking up reviews for "The Case Against Israel" and it looks like this book is centered around the Palestinian conflict and I'm looking for the bigger conspiracy at this point. However, one of the reviews mentioned "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". Based on what I'm reading, this document was first published in Russia (which makes me very skeptical) in the 1890's and was even declared by a Russian court to be a forgery. It appears as though some of the story line was plagiarized from a satirical dialogue titled, "Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu," published by the non-Jewish French satirist Maurice Joly in 1864. In his "Dialogues," which make no mention of the Jews, Joly attacked the political ambitions of the emperor Napoleon III using the imagery of a diabolical plot in Hell." There are other examples of plagiarism too. The complete commentary (109 pgs) of all of this along with the Protocols themselves can be found on www.ddickerson.igc.org .

In all honesty, if you really think about it, it's not that far fetched to think that someone would create a document like this. The Bible has been around for awhile with prophecy and predictions for Israel. It wouldn't be that hard to come up with such an idea from everything written there. Here's a link to prophecies from the Bible that have been fulfilled. Click on the links pertaining to Israel (there is a Part 1 and a Part 2 for Israel). Then read the link regarding the "End Time Prophecies".

www.100prophecies.org...

edit on 2-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Confronting the Transfer Agreement
The Zionist - Nazi Transfer Agreement Saved Lives in a Desperate Moment

"Zionists negotiating the Transfer Agreement did not anticipate the concentration camps and gas chambers. No civilized person could. But those in Zionist leadership did understand one precept: It can always get worse. They understood that even their darkest nightmares could somehow become blacker in ways they could not predict—and indeed no one since has ever been able to explain. For this reason, statebuilding was the Zionist priority. Transfer was their mechanism. German goods were the hateful modality. As a result, lives were saved, property transferred, and an indispensable column of the human, economic, and physical infrastructure of the future state of Israel was erected."

"Motivated by the desire to save both the threatened community and future communities, the Zionists had to coldly assume the distasteful, gun-to-temple responsibilities of standing up to the Devil in his own lair and negotiating a way out. That way was the Transfer Agreement."

"Certainly, we have learned from the Haavara. Its legacy has been replayed in the rescue of Soviet, Ethiopian, Syrian, Iranian, and Yemenite Jewry. The mechanisms and methods have differed, but have always abided by the same imperative. At some point, when the effort for relief and defense yields to the rush to rescue, negotiations are needed. A mechanism is needed. It will be created."

"The enemies of the Jewish people and the Jewish nation will always claim that Zionist undertook the Transfer just to promote emigration. Just to build their state. That’s the easy cop-out for people who don’t see red when Jewish blood spills. But we do. The people who were there know better. And thanks to Edwin Black’s The Transfer Agreement, future generations can also know what the victims of that day ultimately and painfully understood."

www.thecuttingedgenews.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join