It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills al Qaeda-linked chief in Gaza strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
CE, I still haven't seen your sources yet for where you get your ideas and information.

Could you please define for me what a "illegitimate bastard Zionist" is?

Is it the same as Ahmadinejad's? To him, it's the definition of ANYONE who's trying to oppress Islam, when he's addressing others like him. When he's addressing the whole world it turns into "a couple of hundred people".

"The occupying state (Israel) is the bridgehead of the Oppressor World in the heart of the Islamic world. They have built a base to expand their domination to the entire Islamic world. There is no other raison d’etre for this entity without this objective."

"The battle that is going on in Palestine today, therefore, is the frontline of the conflict between the Islamic world and the Oppressor World. It is a battle of destiny that will determine the fate of hundreds of years of conflict in Palestine. "

www.iranfocus.com...

Is it anyone who's trying to "oppress" Islam, as stated above? Do you believe that "Zionists" are trying to take over the entire Middle East? Do you believe that "Zionists" are trying to take over the whole world?

If so, what sources do you have and what would be the rationalization behind it?

Or are you going to tell me that Zionists are made up of the Rothchilds and Rockefellers?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
History shows us the Jews/Zionists or whatever these satanists are called have always created problems wherever they lived in the past and were kicked out of all those lands.

Now this disease has been transferred to Middle East and with nuclear arsenal it looks like we're all going to go down eventually.

Whose to ultimate blame for all this mess?

USA which is controlled by Zionist lobby me thinks.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Do you believe that "Zionists" are trying to take over the entire Middle East? Do you believe that "Zionists" are trying to take over the whole world?

They already have.

I am surprised you're asking for evidence, can you not see it all around you?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

History shows us the Jews/Zionists or whatever these satanists are called have always created problems wherever they lived in the past and were kicked out of all those lands.

Based on Wikipedia's definition of Zionism, it sounds like a movement to create a state for the Jews in Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

How does this translate into taking over the entire Middle East or taking over the whole world?

If someone thinks that the real definition is much broader than this, please post a link.

edit on 31-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

CE, I still haven't seen your sources yet for where you get your ideas and information.

Sources for which ideas and information?

Be more specific!

Your attempts into baiting me are getting rather annoying, no offense

I have no problem discussing any topic, preferably the topic of the thread.

But you like to discuss my character much more than the actual topics, from thread after thread.

So which ideas and information would yo like me to source?

My character or the topics I like to discuss?

Which ever of the two you choose, please don't be afraid to elaborate in what you want to know.

As I told your forgetful self previously, my mind reading machine is in the shop for the holidays.

Poorly asked questions only make you look foolish Dee.

Let's discuss, but for you to demand information, it must be specified as for exactly what you want to discover.

None of these slanderous generalizations about previous discussions we have had outside of this thread.

I'm eagerly anticipating your reply my friend

edit on 31-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No, if I was looking at things with a SIMPLE LENS OF ANALYSIS, I'd just blame everything on the Mossad like you and CE do instead of spending hours researching all of the different factions in the Middle East.

That could really make my day.

I just want you to know something. As I said before Middle East issues are very complicated and sometimes there are not much proofs of what happens here , so , there is not much data for your analysis.

How do the Bahai' have a plan of divide and conquer?

They don't have plans they are part of the plan. I mean , more sects , more divisions , more conquer. Bahaiat is the most funny new invented part of religion made by man. I have read books written by members , it is like "let's have some fun".

They call themselves Muslims , but they are simply not.

+ I can not provide you here with facts about Bahaiat. Bahaiat is just a shame and I don't like to discuss about it.

True, as will you and your country from it's same deceit that it dishes out.

AS I look at history , we haven't invaded any country after Islamic revolutions. Maybe our former Shahs has done evil things to other nations but we denounce it.

Easily spoken from someone already living in a police state, facing restrictions and easily played.

Thank god , I can understand English and I can see what evil things US has don't to other nations and event to it's own nation in the past 200 years.

+ I can truely see the cause of all those restrictions , it is for preventing NWO and I really believe it is working cencorship here.

Just one month ago , US and Israel were doing their psychological war on Iranian civilians . But god bless censorship , people knew nothing about possible attack.

We don't live in a police state , we just live in a half censored and restricted access to information . And as people like me get the access to information and they find out the truth , they inform others about evil plans of the US.

Censorship can avoid anarchy.

But you have TSA and other stuff. And your mind is always injected with "terrorism , danger , let's invade".

I am so glad that I don't pay taxes to my govt to make bombs and to help my govt invade other countries.

Our govts are far from being compared and that is why US govt is hated by all nations in Middle East.

Your not going to hear a word from me about Wahhabi , because you don't want to learn . You just want to know what is in my mind. But it is there and I won't give it out anyway. Do your own investigation. my reply

Asking people to compare the lives of Muhammad and Jesus against each other is just my way of getting everyone to really ask themselves, who's really worth following? If your answer is Muhammad, fine, I'll accept that.

It is not my job to compare prophets and I don't have criterion to do it. But I know they both suffered in their lives and they will be bless by Allah.

I just one last thing to add. Do you love Jesus ? How is that you love him and you don't get upset when you see some reckless woman comes on your TV and muck him and Merry in her lyrics ?

Do you love Jesus ? Was Jesus sending love message everywhere ? So , why is that your govt is just sending hate message ? ( and what you hear from Middle East nations is the reflection of US messages.)

Did Jesus let gays marry ? did he let prostitutes live freely in the society ? Was he letting prostitutes to get in public ?

Was Jesus letting you to kill people in masses ?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So your government decides what the people get to think? Your government decides for the people whats important and what is not? Your government decides what the people get to know about their own Governments plans?

Dont look now but you are what you accuse the US of being and if your people were allowed to make up their own minds with information they would agree. I would say if you dont believe me poll and ask them, but that wont ever happen. As far as polls go, like the farces PressTV put on, look up what a push pull is. Then look at the polls and the possible answers and you will see how they come to the people support the government farce your putting out about Iran.

To the others a lesson for you. Its fine to present information, and in a free society its permissible to ask for those sources so a person can see the info for themselves and come to their own conclusions. When thats not done, its propaganda. All he asked for was the sources where you get your info. Its nice that you see it all around you, but as you see others don't, and are asking for you to point them in the right direction.

Instead you guys attack and belittle them. Again, that is propaganda, not facts as you guys claim. Are you guys that scared that the info you draw your conclusions from is wrong somehow that it couldn't possibly undergo independent thought and scrutiny?

Are you that blind to realize those who are on the fence could be swayed to your side if you in fact provided the info they ask for?
edit on 31-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Sources for which ideas and information?

Be more specific!

Your attempts into baiting me are getting rather annoying, no offense

I have no problem discussing any topic, preferably the topic of the thread.

But you like to discuss my character much more than the actual topics, from thread after thread.

So which ideas and information would yo like me to source?

My character or the topics I like to discuss?

Which ever of the two you choose, please don't be afraid to elaborate in what you want to know.

As I told your forgetful self previously, my mind reading machine is in the shop for the holidays.

Poorly asked questions only make you look foolish Dee.

Let's discuss, but for you to demand information, it must be specified as for exactly what you want to discover.

None of these slanderous generalizations about previous discussions we have had outside of this thread.

I'm eagerly anticipating your reply my friend

No, you are baiting me by only putting one sentence I quoted in there. In the rest of the comment, I specifically asked for your definition of "Zionist". Everyone is starting to see right through you. You're the one looking foolish now! Do I need to post the rest of my comment again? Here....

Is it the same as Ahmadinejad's? To him, it's the definition of ANYONE who's trying to oppress Islam, when he's addressing others like him. When he's addressing the whole world it turns into "a couple of hundred people".

How could you miss those? They were right under the one you chose to copy and paste out of the same response??!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Let's see if I can make this a short and sweet response.

As for the Bahai' Faith, I think your use of the terms "divide" and "conquer" stem from their "universal" views about God. I read that they too believe that Jesus is God. Other than that, there is no information to suggest that they have a violent or jihadist nature. Actually, they are all about harmony in life and religion. This might offend you as a Muslim, but at least they don't appear to be dangerous. Like I said, if you know something I don't, please share. Are you even allowed access to information about them? I know that the Bahai' have absolutely no rights in Iran.

As for the Wahhabi, I did start doing research on them after you first mentioned them. I'm always looking for and researching new sects. As of today, I'm just now finding information that says the name Wahhabi is interchangeable with "Salafi". I did not know that they were one and the same until now, so it will make it much easier, as most of the information I am researching uses the name "Salafi". Maybe I should confirm this with you too. Are they one and the same?

Yes, I love Jesus. As to the answers to the rest of your questions, just because the U.S. calls itself a Christian nation doesn't mean it's made up of mostly Christians any more. Our founding fathers believed in God, but our current government, not so much. Here's another hint. If you hear one of our politicians claiming to be a Christian, that doesn't mean you should believe them, it only means that they know certain people want to hear it and will elect them for it, whether it's true or not. Yes, you'll see some very unchristian-like laws being passed because of the separation between church and state. We're not supposed to make laws based on religious beliefs, so we Christians just have to learn to live with it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Israel, is an illegitimate state, therefore it is a b tard. B tard is an illegitimate child.

It is ran by Zionists too. Surely you know this.

I mean no disrespect to the people of Israel, but the founders of this illegitimate state are Zionist B tards, and Zionists. There are many other participants, it's not just the Zionists. But they were mostly influenced by the Zionists.

Do you consider Israel to be legitimate?

The formation must at least cause you some concern.

But what does this have to do with the Zionists blowing up alleged Al CiADa terrorists in Gaza?

There are many elements to the illegitimacy of Zionism, you are aware of these as you blindly support them.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Or are you going to tell me that Zionists are made up of the Rothchilds and Rockefellers?

Actually, IMO,

Those two groups are what I call;

Psychopaths with tendencies of a pseudo-Judaism / wealth complex.

Both have exploited in the name of someone else's beliefs.

They use a twisted and mangled definition of Zionism.

IMO, based on observations and instinct.

The average person anywhere has no control over these maniacs.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

So your government decides what the people get to think?

You just refuse to accept my presumptions and you want to get your own conclusion. Conspiracy in Middle East is more than 400 years old and simple minded people will not get much of reality of middle east.

So , please , read some history books about ME and then try to find out how old "divide and conquer" is in middle east.

I am sure you won't get much of what I am talking about here.

There has been conflicts between Shiat and Sunni Muslims , but it wasn't intense when Safavie and Ottoman found each other enemy. That was because UK was helping both sides with artillery and guns. Both sides were thinking they are defrauding the UK but they couldn't understand that they are both being defrauded. After both sides decided to settle down the wars and start talking about differences , it was time for UK to do some thing bigger to continue on the path D&Q. So , they just decided to add new secs of Islam with less sense of analysis and more sense of rushing into actions. It was when Wahhabism was born and added to Islam sects. Bhaiat was a trying to take war on principles of Islam and in return propose Materialistic ideology added to Islam.

there are much people manipulated by some religious leaders who refused the principles of analyzing Qur'an. And here it is :

HE IS WHO SENT DOWN TO YOU THE BOOK; SOME OF ITS VERSES ARE FUNDAMENTALS, (CLEAR AND EVIDENT IN MEANING) THEY ARE THE MOTHER OF THE BOOK (THESE ARE THE FOUNDATION OF THE BOOK, AND COMPLEXITIES OF OTHER VERSES ARE INTERPRETED AND CLEARED WITH REFERENCE TO THESE FUNDAMENTALS) AND SOME OTHER (OF THE VERSES) ARE AMBIGUOUS. BUT THOSE IN WHOSE HEARTS IS PERVERSITY, THEY FOLLOW THE AMIBGUOUS PART SEEKING DISSENSION, AND SEEKING TO PARAPHRASE IT. (WITH ALLIGURACAL EXPLANATIONS) BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE HIDDEN MEANING EXCEPT ALLAH, AND THOSE WHO ARE WELL - GROUNDED IN KNOWLEDGE WHO SAY: ``WE BELIEVE IN IT. ALL ARE FROM OUR LORD.'' AND NONE DO MIND, SAVE MEN OF UNDERSTANDINGS.

3-7

So , it is necessary to keep people from rushing into different sects of Islam and just play in enemy's court. To avoid D&Q.

And it is how we understand about what was the intention of UK after more than 300 years. So , we won't let it happen again. And let me add it that UK and US are just following the same old rules of the game and we won't be fooled again.

To the others a lesson for you. Its fine to present information, and in a free society its permissible to ask for those sources so a person can see the info for themselves and come to their own conclusions

I totally agree with you. But we are not truly free. Human being is under different influences of different senses and it is not always matter of analysis . Some times it is just conspiracy done by some one to hisher own.

Let me clear it in an example , I turn on TV , I hear a beautiful music (intro for the news) ===> I love the source for providing that sort of music. Then I am on it's side . Then I see a hot lady( that I don't see usually in the streets come on TV and tells me the news ) then I am on her side. Then she just provides the news with some sentences that are not completely wrong , but transfers the wrong idea about some truth.

So , you see , we are affected beings and we don't always choose truth. ( The whole example is mostly true about Muslims in ME ).

In the end , I don't really like ATS and I think there is not much point of coming to this site much except wasting time in a new way of habit. + I don't think that people are always seeking the truth . Sometimes they are just following their own desires.

Then forgive me if I am most of the time disappointingly presenting no fact in my replies. Maybe someday I feel better about expressing my opinion and standing for it.

regards.

ETA : Wahhabism is just creating a point of hopelessness for Muslims and Bahaiat provides a new way of looking at the universe to take Muslims in the way of referring to animal being of themselves and refuse to respect manners and instructions for neglecting the animal being.

It is D&Q and it is sadly happening right now.
edit on 1/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I apologise for this, I know you are now debating on several fronts but I feel compelled to make a few points.

You keep making baseless assumptions on things I haven't even said. I seem to encounter this tactic a lot lately, but I relish the exposure of the corruption and ignorance so many of you promote.

What assumptions have I made about you, I have been really very fair with you, it just seems that you have some serious problems in respecting the opinions of others as they respect yours. It also appears that you also struggle with any historical grasp of terrorism and have adopted it for a revisionist conspiracy cantered history that is so far from the truth you can now no longer even tell the difference between Mossad and Al-Qa’ida.

We're only trying to help. I mean u know harm and hold no ill intentions, but your off topic derailments while trying to slander me will probably get me banned. Is that your intention?

I don’t want anyone to get banned, and I am not going off topic all I am doing is responding to the posts as they come. It is relevant within this post to discuss how the Army of Islam is connected to Al-Qa’ida and as other member’s have opened discussions about other “Al-Qa’ida affiliated groups” I have also given quick explanations about how these groups are related to Al-Qa’ida. I am not going off topic and I most certainly am not trying to slander you it’s just that you quite simply are not capable of debating this with me as I have a more in depth knowledge of Al-Qa’ida, don’t confuse me pointing out you being incorrect with me trying to slander you or get you banned.

I have addresses your concerns, and then some, yet you play coy and tip toe around answering MY questions. You can't fool me, call it a rant but it's the truth.

You really should understand that you running with the mantra of “you are wrong, I am right” without anything to back up you assertions does not “address my concerns”. You have so far failed to present one single counter argument to anything I have said with the backing of facts.

I have done my best to answer your questions on this thread, I apologise if you are finding it difficult to comprehend my replies. If there are any questions that you wish for me to elaborate on or any you feel I have not adequately answered then please do ask again and I will provide you with a reply. However please do not dismiss the answer purely because the answer is not to your suiting.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

You just refuse to accept my presumptions and you want to get your own conclusion. Conspiracy in Middle East is more than 400 years old and simple minded people will not get much of reality of middle east.

So , please , read some history books about ME and then try to find out how old "divide and conquer" is in middle east.

I am sure you won't get much of what I am talking about here.

There has been conflicts between Shiat and Sunni Muslims , but it wasn't intense when Safavie and Ottoman found each other enemy. That was because UK was helping both sides with artillery and guns. Both sides were thinking they are defrauding the UK but they couldn't understand that they are both being defrauded. After both sides decided to settle down the wars and start talking about differences , it was time for UK to do some thing bigger to continue on the path D&Q. So , they just decided to add new secs of Islam with less sense of analysis and more sense of rushing into actions. It was when Wahhabism was born and added to Islam sects. Bhaiat was a trying to take war on principles of Islam and in return propose Materialistic ideology added to Islam.

Well, if you want to believe these conspiracies, then we might as well add the one about how the Vatican created traditional Islam in the first place.

www.redicecreations.com...

"Another problem was the true Christians in North Africa who preached the gospel. Roman Catholicism was growing in power, but would not tolerate opposition. Somehow the Vatican had to create a weapon to eliminate both the Jews and the true Christian believers who refused to accept Roman Catholicism. Lookng to North Africa, they saw the multitudes of Arabs as a source of manpower to do their dirty work. Some Arabs had become Roman Catholic, and could be used in reporting information to leaders in Rome. Others were used in an underground spy network to carry out Rome's master plan to control the great multitudes of Arabs who rejected Catholicism. When 'St Augustine' appeared on the scene, he knew what was going on. His monasteries served as bases to seek out and destroy Bible manuscripts owned by the true Christians.

"The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

'A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama. She was a widow named Khadijah. She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment. She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael. Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor. He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

'Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training. Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine which prepared him for his "great calling." The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God."

'While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this."

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yikes !!

How can people be expected to believe the Vatican would stoop to diabolical plots like this ?

Next we would be led to believe that the Vatican plotted to create Christianity from Judaism and Paganism !

And that the Vatican rewrote the Torah to satisfy the merchants of the day.

It's like asking "is the Pope Jewish?"

Or wait, wasn't the first Pope Jewish ?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Deet,

Seriously, I don't think you know what Zionism is.

Reading the definition of Zionism from Zionists is like reading the definition of Communism from Communists.

Communism sounds great when defined by a Communist.

I don't think you have actually met any Israeli Jews and listened to what they say about American Christian . Muslims do have respect for Christians, Christ and Christianity.

Please wacth this video.

Originally posted by Deetermined

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well, if you want to believe these conspiracies, then we might as well add the one about how the Vatican created traditional Islam in the first place.

I like this point and this is very precious point for me. The point you just tell me how I am manipulated and Vatican is running the world (and in Vatican there is the creator who wants to deceive us all)

There are some facts about Islam that you should know :

1.Islam confirms the prophets send by the same god before Muhammad (pbuh)

2.Muhammad didn't need to bring the same supernatural miracles as Isa and Musa did to satisfy those Arabs to confirm him as the prophet. In fact those Arabs weren't interested in those types of miracles and they accepted Muhammad as prophet of Allah fir the book he brought for them

3. Islam is not intentionally sent for Jews to confirm that they are not favorite tribe of people to God. In fact , Qur'an tells us how Allah blessed the Israelite in the past and how they kept on disturbing and killing prophets.

4. There are much verses in Qur'an talking to the Israelite and asking them to worship the same one and only god (Allah)

5.Islam is not giving much credits to Israelite and is condemning Israelite for what they did to prophets before Muhammad (pbuh). So Muslims know much about what they have done and how they changed their books.

6.Vatican is just tool in the hands of elites and elites are not the creator of this planet. So there is a message for Rome in Qur'an

7. Qur'an claims some facts about past and future and it can not be neglect by a common sense.

8. There are much historical facts that Muslims where memorizing Qu'ran as it was getting to Muhammad and that was why it is the same Qur'an we have in whole Islamic countries.

9. Islam is not a religion of candy and happy ending it will take much effort to be a true Muslim and Qur'an talks about it. Then it wouldn't be easy as being a Muslims to get god's blessing :

THE BEDOUIN ARABS SAID:-``WE HAVE BELIEVED.'' SAY:- ``YOU DO NOT BELIEVE; RATHER SAY'':- ``WE HAVE SUBMITTED''. THIS IS BECAUSE FAITH HAS NOT ENTERED YOUR HEARTS YET. AND IF YOU OBEY ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER, HE WILL DIMINISH NOTHING OF (THE REWARDS OF) OF YOUR ACTS, THAT ALLAH IS FORGIVING COMPASSIONATE

49-14

At last , there can be a delusional presumption that Vatican runs the world or all the ways lead to Rome. But these are only delusions to make people leave religion and anything related to religion.

All the

وَ إِنْ یُکَذِّبُوکَ فَقَدْ کُذِّبَتْ رُسُلٌ مِنْ قَبْلِکَ وَ إِلَى اللّهِ تُرْجَعُ الأُمُورُ (4)
AND IF THEY BELIE YOU, MESSENGERS BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO BELIED, AND TO ALLAH RETURN ALL AFFAIRS.
یا أَیُّهَا النّاسُ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللّهِ حَقٌّ فَلا تَغُرَّنَّکُمُ الْحَیاةُ الدُّنْیا وَ لایَغُرَّنَّکُمْ بِاللّهِ الْغَرُورُ (5)
O, PEOPLE! ALLAH'S PROMISE IS TRUE. SO LET NOT THE LIFE OF THE WORLD DELUDE YOU. NOR LET (THE SATAN) DELUDE YOU WITH RESPECT TO ALLAH.
إِنَّ الشَّیْطانَ لَکُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوّاً إِنَّما یَدْعُوا حِزْبَهُ لِیَکُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحابِ السَّعِیرِ (6)
VERILY SATAN IS AN ENEMY TO YOU; SO TAKE HIM AS AN ENEMY. HE ONLY CALLS HIS PARTY IN ORDER TO BE OF THE COMPANIONS OF THE BLAZING FIRE.

35-4,5,6

He is the CREATOR (SPLITTER) OF SKIES AND EARTH. So , he has the ultimate power. And Rome and other places are run by people like you and me who are mortal and will die after 70-80 years. And they are much powerless than they can imagine.

"The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

Sounds to me like Allah decided to create Earth and skies , like Rome has the ultimate power on the planet. There is much corruption in Rome and it is where they bring Obelisks to worship.

It is just a shame that these people like to change what the real form of the Christianity.
edit on 1/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Yikes !!

How can people be expected to believe the Vatican would stoop to diabolical plots like this ?

Next we would be led to believe that the Vatican plotted to create Christianity from Judaism and Paganism !

And that the Vatican rewrote the Torah to satisfy the merchants of the day.

It's like asking "is the Pope Jewish?"

Or wait, wasn't the first Pope Jewish ?

Now you get my point. The conspiracies that I thought hmdphantom was describing about the UK creating different sects of Islam in order to divide and conquer the Middle East weren't any different than the one I posted. I hope he seriously researches and considers every "conspiracy" the country of Iran has taught him.

I think we all should re-examine some conspiracy theories and think through them carefully.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Deet,

Seriously, I don't think you know what Zionism is.

Reading the definition of Zionism from Zionists is like reading the definition of Communism from Communists.

Communism sounds great when defined by a Communist.

I don't think you have actually met any Israeli Jews and listened to what they say about American Christian . Muslims do have respect for Christians, Christ and Christianity.

This is my point too. It appears as though everyone has a different definition of Zionism and what a "Zionist" is. It's not just the Zionist's definition, it's all of yours. They are all different in my view.

By the way, does anybody have any links to back up their thoughts on what this definition means to them? All I'm seeing are opinions that lead me to believe that you all have developed your own definition from other chats here on ATS without some outside sources.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join