It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills al Qaeda-linked chief in Gaza strike

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well so would I but the truth is that he was a member of the Army of Islam a group that Israel regards as a terrorist organisation and therefore under their system of jurisprudence he was a terrorist. In this instance that is all that matters what the Israeli’s think of him. For me personally I would have to hear his accusations, but what I think doesn’t matter. If Israel say that for them anyone who is a member of the Army of Islam then he is a terrorist and should be treated as such.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Of course you are right but if you address a room of Zionists and tell them that Israel is just like any other nation on the planet they will skin you alive or worse call you an anti-Semite before you can say "and they lie like any other nation."

It depends on the room I suppose! Though it goes without saying that if you take a group of people with an incredibly strong belief in something and tell them that their belief system is complete bollocks, you are likely to get a strong reaction.

All nations have interests and making them clear to individuals adn other nations is not always a good idea but you will find supporters of Zionism on ATS as well as in the media who will give you the impression that Israel is a special country and it can basically do not harm.

That, in my view, is part of the huge fraud that is Zionism and allows them to kill over 2,000 children in the last 11 years and get away with it.

I feel compelled to let everyone know that Zionism is a fraud and the lies they tell don't decide cricket matches - they start world wars.

I can tell.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We are not talking about a football team I don't like in this case.

We are talking about a nation that has nuclear weapons pointed at as much of Europe as is in range that would end the world in a nuclear holocaust if one square cm of their stolen land was about to be taken from them.

They already started the last two world wars and are screaming for the next one.

On the scale of what we should be concerned about Israel and the horrible ideology that underpins it is at the top.

Originally posted by Soshh

Of course you are right but if you address a room of Zionists and tell them that Israel is just like any other nation on the planet they will skin you alive or worse call you an anti-Semite before you can say "and they lie like any other nation."

It depends on the room I suppose! Though it goes without saying that if you take a group of people with an incredibly strong belief in something and tell them that their belief system is complete bollocks, you are likely to get a strong reaction.

All nations have interests and making them clear to individuals adn other nations is not always a good idea but you will find supporters of Zionism on ATS as well as in the media who will give you the impression that Israel is a special country and it can basically do not harm.

That, in my view, is part of the huge fraud that is Zionism and allows them to kill over 2,000 children in the last 11 years and get away with it.

I feel compelled to let everyone know that Zionism is a fraud and the lies they tell don't decide cricket matches - they start world wars.

I can tell.

edit on 30-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

We are talking about a nation that has nuclear weapons pointed at as much of Europe as is in range that would end the world in a nuclear holocaust if one square cm of their stolen land was about to be taken from them.

Really? One square centimetre?

They already started the last two world wars and are screaming for the next one.

Can you elaborate please?

On the scale of what we should be concerned about Israel and the horrible ideology that underpins it is at the top.

It looks like Israel is pretty special after all... in your mind at least.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The CIA has their hands everywhere, like literally. These intelligence agencies are like cockroaches, shake the walls and a couple may come running out but where you see 1 or 2 theres hundreds more you don't see. It hasn't been about "national security" in a hundred years, it's been about "world security" and that world happens to be whoever the people in the shadows pulling the strings are (illuminati).

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA has a pee-cam hiding in the toilets in every home of every american citizen. Britain's Big Brother is more obvious and out in the open, but i imagine even they get tired of not being able to take a dump without having camera staring at them. All those satellites in space aren't all for the weather and TV, i imagine theres alot of satellites up there invading people's privacy and it's entirely legal because as the old addage goes "it aint illegal unless you get caught".

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
but, there's no al-qaeda in saudi arabia or iraq.

you just have to ignore that osama bin laden and 80% of 9/11 hijackers were from the kingdom of saud.

also ignore that iraq is a hornets nest of actual al-qaeda members and the majority of beheadings had al-qaeda banners in the background.

there are no al-qaeda in gaza. the palestinian cause is a movement of liberation, not terrorism.

hamas will be the one beheading al-qaeda members. they will not tolerate outsiders infiltrating gaza and destabilizing their power and struggle.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

You are starting to understand why the people who control us find it is so convenient to start off with pure crap when they are going to "leak" something to the media.

Like a pure color, pure crap can be mixed, blended, complimented, contrasted and general made into a work of art.

The secret is to keep the truth out as much as possible. The truth is messy and big, sticks out on all sides and shows through the tissue of lies.

It's like they have a master checklist with some blank lines to be filled in.
They eliminate the facts.

I have to add that most Zionists whether Jewish, Christian or HIndu are not consciously lying because they believe the lie but they are part of the huge fraud that is Zionism.

It's a Stockholm Effect in one of two ways.

Involuntary = totally consumed.

Voluntary = possibly paid and/or with vested interests (imaginary or real).
Money makes believers out of many.

Sounds like psychopathic tendencies with a pseudo-Judaism / wealth complex.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

This is a great thread and shows that you know the difference between AQ and other groups.

It just shows that you know the difference between chocolate and vanilla flavors of ice-cream.

Although they are all called ice-cream but they have different tastes.

US info-war system tries day and night to show that they are same groups of people with same agendas . but about you they have already failed to wash your brain.

Keep on the way to denying ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

This is a great thread and shows that you know the difference between AQ and other groups.

I truly hope you're really addressing "TheOtherSideoftheCoin" and not Corruption Exposed here, because Corruption doesn't think AQ exists and (as usual) blames all of this on the CIA and Mossad. He contributed nothing to the specifics about AQ. CE has proven that he knows nothing about terrorist groups and who they are in the Middle East.

US info-war system tries day and night to show that they are same groups of people with same agendas . but about you they have already failed to wash your brain.

Let's face it, there are so many terrorist sects out there, it's hard to keep up with them all, even for you. When I asked you about the "Wahhabi" in your own thread, you gave me no details (still haven't), yet also mentioned Bahai' as being part of them, when they have absolutely nothing to do with Islam. I hope this thread helped you to learn something about these factions too.

To you, denying ignorance is about determining the difference between the Army of Islam and Al'Qaeda? They're both Islamic terrorists. No, denying ignorance would be to know that the Army of Islam has already proven to be a terrorist organization and has committed other acts around the Middle East, and not to blame every damn thing that goes on over there on the CIA or Mossad like CE does. That's brainwashing and a cop-out in itself.

edit on 31-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

As I have already explained Al-Qa’ida in Saudi is now actually part of Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula. Al-Qa’ida in the lad of the country of the two rivers, or Al-Qa’ida in Iraq has yet another different relationship with core Al-Qa’ida, perhaps the most ambiguous. The group was almost entirely made up of foreign fighters, not iraqi’s, and was a blessing to core Al-Qa’ida for a while when in 2004 Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi pledged a Bay’ah to Bin Laden thus incorporating his group with core Al-Qa’ida (the name of the group also changed by I cannot remember its original name of the top of my head). This fitted in very well with Al-Qa’ida’s overall objective to lock America and the west in a war to bleed them dry economically with perpetual war (Bin Laden talks aobut this in several of his correspondences). However the problem was that core Al-Qa’ida underestimated just how radical Al-Zarqawi really was when he began attempting to incite sectarian violence in Iraq by attacking his fellow Muslims (it was almost similar to false flags in some cases). This resulted in Al-Zarqawi receiving a letter from Bin Laden’s number two advising this tacktic to be halted, however this was the refuted later by Al-Qa’ida. Then when Al-Qa’ida’s number two made a video regarding events in Iraq he appeared to praise this group that quickly spinning out of core Al-Qa’ida’s control yet he distanced himself from the attacks against other Muslims claiming that they were the actions of traitors and condemning the attacks, even though they had been ordered by Al-Zarqawi.

Sorry I spent quite a bit of time recently researching the structure of Al-Qa’ida so my head is full of this stuff just now.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

yet also mentioned Bahai' as being part of them

Read my posts again to see if I have said that. I said Wahhabi and Bahai are the parts of the same plan of divide and conquer.

They're both Islamic terrorists

It is just a sign that you like to look at things with a simple lens of analysis. So , you can do any analysis the way you like.

It is so clear why you are being defrauded to commence wars against other nations. But be aware that you or your next generations will face the consequence of this attitude.

You are already facing some consequences already. I mean , look at how you are living in a police state and you will face more restrictions in near future, because you are easily played.

And you want me to inform you about Wahhabism or other facts ?

1.I simply won't because it will be a waste of time. because you don't trust me. So it will be like reading a yellow newspaper for you. Then I will be wasting my time.

2. My first language is Farsi and I can offer Persian sources about Wahhabi in Farsi.

But in English it is always a mixture of truth and lies and I don't have much time to translate that for you and it would be useless in the first place.

I really think that coming to ATS is not going to do much , except people will get suspicious about a guy from
Iran explaining about truth as he sees differently.

So , I offer you read more about what you think is necessary and define no boundary to limit what you are going to read. Believe in yourself and your mind.

3. The more we discuss here the more you show that you don't like Islam basically. So , what will be the points of our discussions ? I give up practicing Islam ? And you get happy ?

By Allah, if you put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left in return for my giving up Islam , I will never do this.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It just shows that you know the difference between chocolate and vanilla flavors of ice-cream.

Although they are all called ice-cream but they have different tastes.

I'm not as dumb as these people make me out to be, I'm glad ur on my side friend. This disgusting "terrorism" subculture myth portrayed by the west is a complete joke. Only the fools can be fooled, the fools are rampant though

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't kid myself?

Bro, get real.

The worse terrorists are the illegitimate bastards of the Israeli government who are killing Palestinians at this very moment we speak.

How many Zionists have the Palestine terror brigade killed today?

I hate my country too. They are Zionist inspired scum who commit the same atrocities via different methods of course.

My next thread will be about the Canadian terrorist government that does the same as the Zionists, we're still uncovering mass graves of he natives we genocided. Will that make u feel better?

Does hating Canadian politicians make me a Jew hater As so many of u like to call me. I got some dirt on
My gov, I don't just pick in Israel. It's just Israel are the ones screwing things up daily, even their privately owned media can't hide it, yet you hide from it. Are you scared ?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Read my posts again to see if I have said that. I said Wahhabi and Bahai are the parts of the same plan of divide and conquer.

You're not making sense to me. How do the Bahai' have a plan of divide and conquer? You still have yet to produce any backup for this statement.

It is just a sign that you like to look at things with a simple lens of analysis. So , you can do any analysis the way you like.

No, if I was looking at things with a SIMPLE LENS OF ANALYSIS, I'd just blame everything on the Mossad like you and CE do instead of spending hours researching all of the different factions in the Middle East.

It is so clear why you are being defrauded to commence wars against other nations. But be aware that you or your next generations will face the consequence of this attitude.

True, as will you and your country from it's same deceit that it dishes out.

You are already facing some consequences already. I mean , look at how you are living in a police state and you will face more restrictions in near future, because you are easily played.

Easily spoken from someone already living in a police state, facing restrictions and easily played.

And you want me to inform you about Wahhabism or other facts ?

1.I simply won't because it will be a waste of time. because you don't trust me. So it will be like reading a yellow newspaper for you. Then I will be wasting my time.

I've only asked you to come up with backup for your statements. It's clear to me that you're not sure what you're talking about, so you refuse. You're trying to learn yourself.

2. My first language is Farsi and I can offer Persian sources about Wahhabi in Farsi.

But in English it is always a mixture of truth and lies and I don't have much time to translate that for you and it would be useless in the first place.

Useless because you don't have it, or your own country is trying to deceive you into who they really are. Otherwise, those who speak Farsi would be willing to translate it into English for everyone to see and identify.

I really think that coming to ATS is not going to do much , except people will get suspicious about a guy from Iran explaining about truth as he sees differently.

It hasn't stopped you so far, so I can't imagine why that would stop you now.

3. The more we discuss here the more you show that you don't like Islam basically. So , what will be the points of our discussions ? I give up practicing Islam ? And you get happy ?

No, I'm just tired of hearing how Muslims believe Jesus is a prophet, but don't want to believe everything he said. If you want to believe Muhammad has the final word, fine, just leave Jesus out of it then. Asking people to compare the lives of Muhammad and Jesus against each other is just my way of getting everyone to really ask themselves, who's really worth following? If your answer is Muhammad, fine, I'll accept that.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

CE, do you mind giving me a list of sources where you get your information from? Which sources are telling you that this is all a conspiracy contrived by the "Zionists"?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I'm not as dumb as these people make me out to be, I'm glad ur on my side friend. This disgusting "terrorism" subculture myth portrayed by the west is a complete joke. Only the fools can be fooled, the fools are rampant though

LOL! Do you even know why "hmdphantom" is on your side? Here's what hmdphantom has to say about terrorist groups and "Palestine".

The truth is that Islam doesn't let none-Muslims take the soil of Muslims and they should take it back by force. About Al-Qaeda , yes they are Wahhabi and there are other groups you've never heard of. The difference between AQ and Hezbollah and Hamas is that they fight to take their country back , but AQ is just planning to kill none-Muslims anywhere possible.

Notice, hmdphantom didn't say the land belonged to the "Palestinians", he says it belongs to MUSLIMS. So, CE, do you think all Palestinians are Muslim? The reason he condones Hamas is because Hamas says that the land belongs to the Muslims too. They believe that Palestinians should be allowed to live on the land, but not control it. Is that what you believe too?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

“Bro”, take a deep breath and realise you are out of your depth in this debate with me.

That was quite an impressive rant, but that’s all it was so far you have failed to counter argue any of the points I have made. You clearly hate Israel and the Zionist political agenda, and fair enough that’s fine, I too have some degree of sympathy to the people of Palestine. But you should know that many of these Palestinian groups are terrorist groups under both American and Israeli jurisprudence, you can argue about whether this is justified or not all you want, yet fundamentally the facts will remain the same these groups are terrorist organisations according to the state and that is all that matters. That does include the Army of Islam and if this guy was a member of that group then he was a terrorist.

I really think you need to calm down and perhaps reconsider your choice of words, let’s keep this civil.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

“Bro”, take a deep breath and realise you are out of your depth in this debate with me.

That was quite an impressive rant, but that’s all it was so far you have failed to counter argue any of the points I have made. You clearly hate Israel and the Zionist political agenda, and fair enough that’s fine, I too have some degree of sympathy to the people of Palestine. But you should know that many of these Palestinian groups are terrorist groups under both American and Israeli jurisprudence, you can argue about whether this is justified or not all you want, yet fundamentally the facts will remain the same these groups are terrorist organisations according to the state and that is all that matters. That does include the Army of Islam and if this guy was a member of that group then he was a terrorist.

I really think you need to calm down and perhaps reconsider your choice of words, let’s keep this civil.

Let's keep this civil. My oxygen intake, your selfs defense mechanism that you posess blinds your vision to the point where you refuse to acknowledge my factual observations so u call it a rant.

I have addresses your concerns, and then some, yet you play coy and tip toe around answering MY questions. You can't fool me, call it a rant but it's the truth.

You keep making baseless assumptions on things I haven't even said. I seem to encounter this tactic a lot lately, but I relish the exposure of the corruption and ignorance so many of you promote.

Did you always hate ur teachers too when they corrected you)

We're only trying to help. I mean u know harm and hold no ill intentions, but your off topic derailments while trying to slander me will probably get me banned. Is that your intention?

You say I avoid the topic, but it's u who is muddying up he waters.

I admit this post may have been slightly rantish, but it was well deserved. Just like the people of Palestine are well deserving of their homeland which has been systematically stolen from them for decades.

Am I wrong? If so please indicate wher my logic is flawed ?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Good, looks like Israel can take care of its own and we don't need to help them out. If every country took care of al aqaeda on their own we wouldn't need the u.s. interfering all over the world. It's not practical for California to take care of New York just because California is bigger, so why does the U.S. have to take care of Israel? And if peace between Israel and Palestine were possible then Palestine would have a more established government and could take care of terrorists in their own country and not need Israel to do it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This made me laugh...

"Sounds like psychopathic tendencies with a pseudo-Judaism / wealth complex."

I should say, laugh, in a dry, smirk / laugh / chuckle - we are all going to die - sort of way.

Originally posted by xuenchen

You are starting to understand why the people who control us find it is so convenient to start off with pure crap when they are going to "leak" something to the media.

Like a pure color, pure crap can be mixed, blended, complimented, contrasted and general made into a work of art.

The secret is to keep the truth out as much as possible. The truth is messy and big, sticks out on all sides and shows through the tissue of lies.

It's like they have a master checklist with some blank lines to be filled in.
They eliminate the facts.

I have to add that most Zionists whether Jewish, Christian or HIndu are not consciously lying because they believe the lie but they are part of the huge fraud that is Zionism.

It's a Stockholm Effect in one of two ways.

Involuntary = totally consumed.

Voluntary = possibly paid and/or with vested interests (imaginary or real).
Money makes believers out of many.

Sounds like psychopathic tendencies with a pseudo-Judaism / wealth complex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join