It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills al Qaeda-linked chief in Gaza strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I wasn't proving anyone wrong or right, I was only sharing some news.

Sorry if that offends you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Surely you can at least consider acknowledging the fact that the IDF are complete liars and almost any report coming from their leaders is complete BS.

Please don't call me an Israel hater, my politicians are just as crooked.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Come on! We know where you're going with this! You even said it yourself a moment ago when you said, "I think you know where I'm going with this"! You crack me up! No proof is ever enough and everything that isn't hostile towards Israel is all "propaganda" to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hmm.. I wonder how much money it takes to start up an Al Qaeda franchise. Do you have to go to training and use all their branding materials or is it pretty much left up to the franchise owner?

This whole thing is nuts. I hope we make it through this odious part of our history soon so we can look back on it all and say "I cannot believe we fell for all of that nonsense".

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Surely you can at least consider acknowledging the fact that the IDF are complete liars and almost any report coming from their leaders is complete BS.

Please don't call me an Israel hater, my politicians are just as crooked.

No, we can't just assume that. I'm sure there are rogue elements inside the IDF, just as there are the CIA, but that doesn't mean that every word or report that comes out of them is falsified or made up!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

edit on 30-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Come on! We know where you're going with this!

Please elaborate since my mind reading machine is in the shop for repairs.

And please respond with some fact and not slanderous opinions.

I'm all ears

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You're much more knowledgeable than I am within your regional events, but I believe that many of these various factions have been infiltrated and are there to cause unrest. I'm sure you know where I'm going with this, I'm not going to bother listing any examples until I can compile some facts.

Here. Anyone who's read enough of your threads knows exactly what you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Again what makes a Al-Qa’ida franchise is not what makes a KFC franchise however the metaphor is often used in the media to describe groups that are “linked” to Al-Qa’ida that is to say portraying Al-Qa’ida as a franchiser and the “linked” groups as the franchisee.

It’s a very simple metaphor that is correct to some extent, the problem with it emerges however when one delves further into how these groups are linked. The phase “Al-Qa’ida linked” is one of the most over used in the media, it almost always implies that Al-Qa’ida has some level of control however is not the case. As I showed in my first post on this thread the article in the OP talks about a “Al-Qa’ida linked group” yet as I have shown this link is very weak. Sure this group has a connection to Al-Qa’ida but it doesn’t make it “Al-Qa’ida” and to use the term “Al-Qa’ida linked” is inappropriate when the extent of the link is not explained especially when the link is as weak as I have explained.

The problem with each of these “Al-Qa’ida linked groups” is that each link has to be examined individually to understand exactly how this linked group fits in with the wider network. Take the two examples I have discussed in this thread one group the Army of Islam has a very lose link to Al-Qa’ida yet the other group; the Al-Qa’ida organisation in the Islamic Maghreb has a much more solid connection. The same analysis can be done with most groups that are said to be “Al-Qa’ida linked”, each of these groups has a different relationship with core Al-Qa’ida and these relationships are key to understanding the modern day Al-Qa’ida.

No two franchisees are the same, and therefore the metaphor does not work all that well.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Hmm.. I wonder how much money it takes to start up an Al Qaeda franchise. Do you have to go to training and use all their branding materials or is it pretty much left up to the franchise owner?

This whole thing is nuts. I hope we make it through this odious part of our history soon so we can look back on it all and say "I cannot believe we fell for all of that nonsense".

The parent company requires an initial stock purchase.

Minimum investment is US$1 million.

The stock certificates must remain in the account of the broker.
(to cover short-sale loans)

You must sign a pledge of loyalty to the founding members.
(CIA/MI6/Mossad)

The stock is Federal Reserve Bank of Washington D.C.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And your clip says that a total of eleven Israelis were killed.

What's your point. That Israel thwarts attacks that aren't real? I think your own clip proved you wrong. Apparently, terrorists do slip through occasionally. And yes, they should be fairly good at thwarting attacks considering they've been consistently attacked for years now!

RAMALLAH — The Israeli occupation forces killed 180 Palestinians in 2011 including 21 children and arrested 3300, a report by the Palestine liberation organization (PLO) said on Wednesday.

It said that the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) endorsed in the same year the construction of 26837 new settlement units in the occupied Palestinian land including 1774 in occupied Jerusalem and its environs.

The IOA confiscated 15525 dunums of Palestinian land, razed 495 homes, and destroyed 18764 trees, the report, carrying the name of people under occupation, said.

It pointed to the Jewish settlers’ attacks in the same year, noting that they escalated attacks in December and launched a series of “terrorist” assaults on mosques and violated the sanctity of a Christian Orthodox church on the Jordan River.

alethonews.wordpress.com...

Got any other stats you would like to discuss?

And yes I admit my source may not be favored by most members but the numbers are legit.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And your clip says that a total of eleven Israelis were killed.

Please forgive me but I can't find the part of the clip that says 11 Israelis were killed. If you could kindly tell me the time stamp, I will view it, since my connection isn't very good where I'm visiting.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow! Has Hamas finally gotten tired of other Islamic sects working against them to the point of turning against Iran too?

www.wnd.com...

"The information Hamas may clamp down on Islamic Jihad, which is largely backed by Iran, follows a WND report from earlier this week quoting well-placed Hamas sources stating the terror group has been considering distancing itself from Iran."

"The chatter about Hamas' allegiances come after the Muslim Brotherhood and the Islamist Salafi movement's Al-Nour Party saw considerable gains in Egypt's recent parliamentary vote."

So, are the Islamic waters just going to keep getting muddier until we don't know who's siding with who any more?

I think Iran convinced everyone to pull together for the sake of kicking the west out of the middle east, but I knew they would turn against each other again, once that mission was completed. Now it looks like they might turn on each other before that mission is complete. Iran's been playing both sides of the fence for too long and it's finally starting to catch up with them. This is why Saudi Arabia can't stand them any more either.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by xuenchen

That body of his is probably the closest we will ever get to any proof of his terrorist intentions.

Remember the IDF airstrike a couple months back where they "stopped the terrorists right as they were about to fire a missile".

Here I found it

The IDF thwarted an attack from the Sinai Peninsula on Thursday after the Air Force bombed targets in the northern Gaza Strip, killing a number of senior terrorists involved in plotting attacks against Israel.

Palestinians reported that two people were killed in the attack and at least two others injured.

The IDF said the cell that was targeted was planning to launch an attack against Israel from Egypt. One of the operatives. Sobhi Ismail Batash, a resident of Gaza City, was described as a senior operative in the al Aksa Martys Brigades and was involved in planning the attack. The IDF said that the terrorists were supposed to cross from Gaza in to Sinai, and then into Israel.

Over the past week the IDF has been on high alert along the border with Egypt amid concern that terrorists were plotting an attack similar to the one in August when Palestinian and Egyptian terrorists crossed into Israel and killed eight Israelis.

Batash, the IDF said, was involved in a 2007 attack when a suicide bomber crossed from Sinai into Eilat, blowing himself up and killing three Israelis. He was also involved in other attacks over the years that were thwarted.

www.jpost.com...

Sounds like their good at thwarting attacks

edit on 30-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Here. Read the last two paragraphs of this article you quoted earlier. This is the one I was talking about.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's not forget:

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ." -- Pierre-Henri Bunel

Israel 'faked al-Qaeda presence' (2002)

Officials from the Palestinian Authority have accused the Israeli spy agency Mossad of setting up a fake al-Qaeda terrorist cell in Gaza.

Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat said that Israel had set up the mock cell in order to justify attacks in Palestinian areas.

Colonel Rashid Abu-Shbak, the Palestinian head of preventative security, said eight Palestinians had been approached from outside Gaza, and had been asked by Israeli agents to work for al-Qaeda with offers of money and weapons.

Colonel Abu-Shbak said the first approaches were made in March this year, and that all communications had been traced back to Israeli intelligence.

Image: Mossad agents arrested by the PA for attempting to set up phony 'al Qaeda' cells in the Gaza Strip.

Executive Intelligence Review:
Mossad Exposed in Phony `Palestinian Al-Qaeda' Caper

Antiwar.com
BY WAY OF DECEPTION Israel pulls a fast one – and gets caught

Times Online
Al-Qaeda cleric exposed as an MI5 double agent

ONE of al-Qaeda's most dangerous figures has been revealed as a double agent working for MI5, raising criticism from European governments, which repeatedly called for his arrest.

The Manila Bulletin Online on 18 June 2004 - Israel posing as alqueda in the Philippines (md.com.ph) (Archived link here):

"Philippine National Police (PNP) operatives apprehended an Israeli suspected to be a member of the al-Qaeda terror network in in Baguio City on June 7"

Rense.com
The Deepening Darkness; US-Israeli Mercenaries Pose As al-Qaeda And Carry Out Staged Beheadings

Bibliotecapleyades.net
The 14 Art Students, it has now been confirmed, were in the World Trade Center Towers with Construction Passes, Connection to Mossad Spy Ring

BBC Report (Archived link here):

"The two British operatives, arrested by Basra police and later freed by a British military operation, were identified by the BBC as "members of the SAS elite special forces" . They were disguised by wigs and Arab dress. Iraqi sources reported that the Iraqi police were watching the two, and when they tried to approach them they shot two policemen and tried to escape the scene"

There are many, many more examples of CIA and Mossad agents getting caught red-handed as "Al Qeada terror cells"

CIA + Mossad + MI5 = Al Queada

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

To prove a point, I want you to pick just one of those points you have made at random and ask me to debunk it. I would go through them all but I don’t have time; I just want to point out that your post is essentially wrong.

I would ask you not to pick the one by Bibliotecapleyades.net because it’s very long and I don’t have the patience to go through it all, and your link to the time’s doesn’t work because I need membership but am going to assume it’s going to claim that Abu Qatada is MI6 (try to find another link please if you want that debunked or explained). Also a number of your links are about Mossad agents posing as Al-Qa’ida operatives and that doesn’t really mean they are part of Al-Qa’ida so if I were you I would avoid those because it won’t be very interesting, but hey it’s up to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
About three quarters of this planet's population is linked to Al-Qaeda. This makes for a good excuse to kill them.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree. I've been through most of these links already and they don't make a lot of sense.

As for Israel creating a fake Al'Qaeda cell, these posts all show Colonel Rashid Abu-Shbak as the main person making the accusations and holding news conferences, and so far I've found that he spent over 15 years in an Israeli prison, so I don't know that I would trust what he has to say.

As for the double agent stories, there is absolutely no telling what someone's true motives are or which side they originated from in these stories. We all know that intelligence agencies try to place their agents inside terrorist organizations in order to maintain inside information. Where it goes from there is anybody's guess. When you're playing both sides of the fence, something's bound to go wrong and neither side should ever trust what the agent says or does after that point.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yeah but the point is for allot of the “terrorist deniers” on ATS many of these links are like gold dust despite the fact that they can be rather quickly debunked as they are based on lies on top of lies. These lies can be pulled apart.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If Israel had killed 21 dogs in 2011 instead of 21 Palestinian children it would be all over the news in the US and Americans would be furious.

Some argue that Israel is the incarnation of pure evil. That may be true but the only reason that Israel can get away with murdering children is that Americans are brainwashed - in general. Not just brainwashed about Israel but brainwashed about everything.

Americans honestly feel that propaganda is something that is present in other countries but not in the US.

We can not stop Zionist murder in Israel. We have to help Americans see how brainwashed they are.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join