It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 18
102
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I recognized the misunderstanding in your "opponent's" comments concerning "wind".

It seems there may be a slight English language inconsistency problem. Leading to misunderstanding at certain times.

So, for clarity....with UAL 93, there was NO debris under its Ground Track (that is its path in flight, with relation to the ground directly beneath it). Nothing found along its Ground Trick prior to the impact point.


Ahh thank you ProudBird! I just couldnt find the right wording! But I am correct with regards to the wind blown debris found downwind right?




posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek



Why does the debris start from the crash site, and before the crash site?


Just to clarify, I meant, to say NOT before the crash site.



posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Bjarn,

You are starting to sound like a classic denier!

I still have hope for you though.

Listen and watch this woman describe the Hebrew accent in English and notice that the Israeli man who hijacked Flight 11 has an accent just like she describes.



Just for your information I am indicting Israel because I found so much evidence that links it to 9/11. I didn't set out to blame Israel for 9/11 just because it is an Apartheid state that has no respect for anyone on the planet. I believed the 19 hijacker story in the beginning and had even heard of Arabs blaming Israel and totally discounted that claim until I heard the tape and immediately recognised the Hebrew accent since I knew loads of Israelis then and was around them all the time..

Not all Israelis are evil people but their country is evil just like Japanese are nice people but thier country was a brutal colonial power eight decades ago. So was the UK for that matter. They treated the Indians like dogs.

Colonialism is bad and Zionist colonialism is as bad as any.


Originally posted by bjarneorn
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


That Israel pulled off 9/11 ... sorry, don't buy it.

Israel, and most jews, are cought up in small squabble ... and before 9/11, jews were the major bankers in the world. And, to be perfectly honest ... they were doing quite ok with the job.

Mr. George W. Bush, and his family originally got rich by nazi gold, which actually comes from dead jews. I don't think the jews love him, any more than I do. Nor do I think, the neo-cons are thinking about Israel, in their plans. I do not put it beyond some zionists, to have participated. and I understand that there are only few countries with the ability of pulling this off ... but zionists in Israel, are like Hamaz to the muslims. Extremists, and their desire to have the whole world "suffer" and themselves being "kings", is suspect ... but hardly something that is within the current timetable.

Israel knows, that to the US, Israel is just a small dot that they use to have stakes in the middle east. The US doesn't "really" care about Israel. But Israel, although always blamed for everything, because of their money connection ... is not has "big" as you assume it to be. Most of them are petty little people, with petty little problems ... concerning you calling them bad names. They are too much in the spotlight, to be abel to pull it off.

So, israel connection is debunked.



posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
...Israeli man who hijacked Flight 11...


Nice try but no one, except possible you, believes that an Israeli hijacked flight 11. You have tried before to convince people that the evil Zionists did it and failed last time and will fail again. No one believes your conjecture. You are pulling facts out of thin air. Better luck next time and why are you hijacking this thread?



posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Director of Studies - US Army War College

This brave Amnerican Jew agrees with me not because I convinced him but because he "is smart he knows things."

He also "knows" Israel carried out the crimes of 9/11.

I agree with the OP that 9/11 was a crime - a war crime.



Israeli Jews pretending to be Arabs to blame Arabs - the exact MO of the Israel false-flag.


Originally posted by huh2142

Originally posted by BRAVO949
...Israeli man who hijacked Flight 11...


Nice try but no one, except possible you, believes that an Israeli hijacked flight 11. You have tried before to convince people that the evil Zionists did it and failed last time and will fail again. No one believes your conjecture. You are pulling facts out of thin air. Better luck next time and why are you hijacking this thread?



posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek
 


Yessir. I think you are correct:


But I am correct with regards to the wind blown debris found downwind right?


As you, and many others keep indicating....much of the "debris field" consisted of light-weight material. that were discovered, as it turns out, "down wind" from the impact site, per the prevailing conditions of that morning.

But, still....important to note......there was NOTHING located where some might say was "behind" (just to give people a reference) of the impact site, when compared to the "Ground Track" (as I already described) that the airplane had already traveled.

I hope this clears it up for some who choose to be unusually pedantic (I will wait for them to look up the term....)




posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


What you need to understand, is "Zionism is not Judaism". This is the most important part, and the fact that the neo-cons that have been mentioned, are people like Colin Powel and George W. Bush senior and junior, both of whom are first and foremost imperialists. The bush family got rich from Nazi gold, which can be traced to dead jews. You take that further, don't dwell on yourself blaming jews ... I don't exclude the participation of zionist jews, because that would be quite logical. But that is not the participation of Israel.

Israel is a state in the middle east, that basically is trying to survive in a nomad land. Currently it has support from the US and Germany, that provide it with enough money to keep it going. During this time, a lot of the jews of the world are to "go home". And during this time, a lot of movies and news, talk about the "end times". To the religious jew, this means that they should go hom and that their state of Israel will be living with "plenty", while the whole world outside will be starving.

Of course, the current times can be read that way ... Israel is flourishing, and the rest of the world is living in want, and unemployment increasing.

However, the state of Israel is not a country where you can live like that forever. It can only do that, by getting money from the US, from people like George W. Bush who got rich from the gold, taken from dead jews.

Think about it ...

As Israel gets bigger, does the "average opinion" on Israel improve? No. We're all getting tired of Israel ... no matter where we are ... even in the US. The further we get away from WWII, the further we get away from treating Israel like a baby ...

Now, as future unfolds ... even the US, nor Germany, will be able to give money to Israel.

In the future, the oil of the middle east will be all but gone ...

Israel, and the entire middle east, will become Afghanistan ... a nomad land. It'll become the very hell, they're currently trying to escape.

So, I tell you ... with confidence ... Israel is not to blame. That does not exclude zionists, or neo-cons ... some of those may have participated, upon neo-cons calling. It's the neo-cons, that call the shots ... just like they did at Mai Lai ... kill women and children, it's fun ... then go public and lie about it.

It's a trap ... and the jews are all falling for it.

But of course, if the towers were controlled demolition ... that would have occured for two reasons. The first is, that the owners of these buildings, didn't want to have to pay out extensive money for repairs of the buldings.

So, you "may" have the situation where Mossad knew, and prepared a controlled demolition "in case" it happened.

The second reason is, that if the towers would "fall asymmetrically", they would have caused extensive damage to surrounding areas, and far more deaths than they did.

Both situations "warrant" controlled demolition ... and the "neo-cons" used it to rally public opinion, so they could wage their wars.

This much we know ... but always remember, in the neo-cons scenario of events ... the jews are being fooled. The jews are not the source, or the control pillar of these men.

And the "crysis" of the monitery system, is a hoax ... it's "created", not real. And if it continues, the US and other nations, will "cease" to pay money to Israel.

The neo-cons road, is a road that in the end, will hurt Israel ...


edit on 7/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Bjarn - you started off so well in this thread - what happened to you?

Israel is not some innocent little country in the Middle East "just trying to make livin' and doing the best it can."

It is quite fair and easy to prove that Israel has lied to the US every singfle year it of its existence and has spied on US, coopted, corrupted and subverted our government time after time.

I guess you don't live in the US so you don't feel the influence of the powerful Jewish / Israeli / Zionist lobby that does not control every aspect of the government but totally controls the foreign policy specifically related to the Middle East. No serious expert doubts that it was Zionists in and out of the Bush Administration that pushed for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The oil motive is total BS because we have oil men on record saying the opposed it.

The average Jew in American opposed the attack on Iraq too but the Average Jew in American has the same say in what goes on as I do - none.

I really honestly believe Israel pulled off 9/11 not because I am fumdamentally against Israe - which I am - but because there is so much evidence that scream Israel did it.

When I heard the Israeli accent on the 9/11 recording it made me consider the possibility that Israel did do it.

I lived in the Middle East and know exactly the difference between Arab and Hebrew accents. The people who say the accent is not Hebrew have not provided a single bit of evidence because they know nothing about the two languages or linguistics and if the did they would agree that the accent is Hebrew.

Bjarn - do you speak German? The hijacker was supposed to have lived in Germany but according to a Dutch guy who tried to speak German to him he could not speak German. Do you notice any trace of a German accent in the recoridng? I don't think so because it is a pure Hebrew native speakers accent.

We know that building 7 was demolished so that means 19 amateurs did not do it.

The lead hijacker spoke Hebrew, the accent on the recording is Hebrew, the man on the plane involved in the hijacking as a perp or resister was an Israeli Jew and member of the same commando unit as Ehud Barak and Benyumin Netnayahu. Larry Silverstein was friend of Netanyahu, Sharon and Barak. 200 Israeli Jews were arrested some were IDF intel operatives. The 9/11 event gave an excuse for the US to attack Muslim world-wide and commit in a month all the types of crimes Israel has committed over decades.

The only entity to benefit from 9/11 was Israel.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Bjarn - do you speak German? The hijacker was supposed to have lived in Germany but according to a Dutch guy who tried to speak German to him he could not speak German. Do you notice any trace of a German accent in the recoridng? I don't think so because it is a pure Hebrew native speakers accent.


Maybe Bjarn doesn't, but I do.

That Dutch guy you're referring to is Rudi Dekkers; and Atta didn't respond because he got tired of Dekkers' attempts to socialize; he didn't want to tell Rudi anything. Rudi talked to both Atta and Al-Shehhi, and never mentioned anything about a Hebrew accent in the speech of either 9/11 hijacker.

The whole incident puts you in an awkward position because one of your "sources", Daniel Hopsicker, has consistently insinuated Dekkers was somehow involved in the plot; why would Dekkers then reveal information which could easily be abused and twisted by people like you?

Why did Dekkers never notice that Hebrew accent? Or anybody else at Huffman? Are we to believe a "Kamikaze Mossad Agent" isn't well enough trained to hide his accent? Or is stupid enough to leave a plane unattended sitting on a runway at Miami airport?

I hear no Hebrew accent at all in the transmission from AA 11; which is far too short to make any kind of determination anyway; you haven't proven anything and your ZIHOP theory is full of holes.

It's just the way it is.
edit on 7-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Because the talkback button on Flight 11 has been activated, Boston Center air traffic controllers can hear a hijacker on board say to the passengers: “We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be OK. We are returning to the airport.”

Air traffic controller Pete Zalewski recognizes this as a foreign, Middle Eastern-sounding voice, but does not make out the specific words “we have some planes.” He responds, “Who’s trying to call me?” Seconds later, in the next transmission, the hijacker continues: “Nobody move. Everything will be OK. If you try to make any moves you’ll endanger yourself and the airplane. Just stay quiet.”


Source

Besides, all those radical mosques Atta attended.. you think he'd be welcome with his "Hebrew accent"?

ZIHOP is full of holes.
edit on 7-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Snowcrash - you can say anything you want about anything but until you acutally address the libguistic characteristics of the accent in question it really does not matter whta you say because the accent is clearly a Hebrew accent and it is certainly long enough and clear enough to state without any doubt that it is a Hebrew accent.

The "R" in particular in Hebrew is very different from the Arabic "R." The Arabic "R" is trilled while the Hebrew is not.

If you know nothing about linguistics and are not familiar with both Arabic and Hebrew as I am because I lived in the Middel East you will not be able to comment with any expertise which to this point you have proven masterfully.

Let me find a few pictures of the Israeli hijacker and compare them to the religious virgin guy who lived in Germany because they are two different people.

You can hear "Amanda" talk about the "fact" that the Hebrew guy had multiple pilots licenses and he spoke Hebrew. I don't care who interviewed her her story is very credible and dovetails with the Sayerert Matkal on board the plane and the former Sayeret Matkal Ehud Barak and Netanyahu. Of course we can not forget the 200 Israelis arrested, the Israeli company Odigo staff warning not to go to work near the towers that were to be blown up. The Israeli Jews celebrating the murder of Christian Americans with high fives.

The vast history of Israeli false-flag operations of course and the fact that Zionists have killed other innocent Jews so why would they not kill 3,000 Americans.

It is not like the radical Zionists are not famous for being ruthless and using deception. They are proud of their ability to trick people.

The Philip Zelikow connection is just too movie-like. Radical Zionist steers 9/11 Commission.

You are right though that if you pick just one of the connections to Israel then it seems farfethced but you can not argue away the hundreds of connections and here is one more factor.

Considering that Israel has lied to the US about Jonathan Pollard, the US Liberty, its nuclear orogram, stole nuclear material from the US, spied on the US then lied, promised not to then spied again - and got away with it you have to conclude that Israel is the only entity that could pull off 9/11 and get away with it.


Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Bjarn - do you speak German? The hijacker was supposed to have lived in Germany but according to a Dutch guy who tried to speak German to him he could not speak German. Do you notice any trace of a German accent in the recoridng? I don't think so because it is a pure Hebrew native speakers accent.


Maybe Bjarn doesn't, but I do.

That Dutch guy you're referring to is Rudi Dekkers; and Atta didn't respond because he got tired of Dekkers' attempts to socialize; he didn't want to tell Rudi anything. Rudi talked to both Atta and Al-Shehhi, and never mentioned anything about a Hebrew accent in the speech of either 9/11 hijacker.

The whole incident puts you in an awkward position because one of your "sources", Daniel Hopsicker, has consistently insinuated Dekkers was somehow involved in the plot; why would Dekkers then reveal information which could easily be abused and twisted by people like you?

Why did Dekkers never notice that Hebrew accent? Or anybody else at Huffman? Are we to believe a "Kamikaze Mossad Agent" isn't well enough trained to hide his accent? Or is stupid enough to leave a plane unattended sitting on a runway at Miami airport?

I hear no Hebrew accent at all in the transmission from AA 11; which is far too short to make any kind of determination anyway; you haven't proven anything and your ZIHOP theory is full of holes.

It's just the way it is.
edit on 7-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
9/11 to me has been a crime of the most despicable nature from many any inside people with too much to lose for about eight years now.

Hell, I even believe the CGI planes story is plauisble these days considering out technology is strill dated to what they had then and they own the media.

Yes CRIME



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Snowcrash - you can say anything you want about anything but until you acutally address the libguistic characteristics of the accent in question it really does not matter whta you say because the accent is clearly a Hebrew accent and it is certainly long enough and clear enough to state without any doubt that it is a Hebrew accent.


You haven't demonstrated that is the case at all. You're just stating your mistaken opinion as fact.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
The "R" in particular in Hebrew is very different from the Arabic "R." The Arabic "R" is trilled while the Hebrew is not.


And neither is the German "R"... (think "rache") so there you have your German accent. But what's the point, because Atta's trying to speak English.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
If you know nothing about linguistics and are not familiar with both Arabic and Hebrew as I am because I lived in the Middel East you will not be able to comment with any expertise which to this point you have proven masterfully.


I know enough about linguistics, and especially about 9/11, to know you are just making it up as you go along. You ignored most of the points I raised in my previous post, and the rest of your comment is an apparent attempt to divert from the discussion about the alleged "Hebrew accent" that isn't there and nobody heard, except you.
edit on 7-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaptabs316
9/11 to me has been a crime of the most despicable nature from many any inside people with too much to lose for about eight years now.

Hell, I even believe the CGI planes story is plauisble these days considering out technology is strill dated to what they had then and they own the media.

Yes CRIME


It seems many people register at ATS specifically to promote video fakery and no plane theories, often feigning "vague interest", "hinting" at "plausibility" or otherwise having a "sudden epiphany"... in public, of course. I would go so far as to call it a campaign. A transparent campaign, too.

It's as if people started joining forums casually mentioning how much they like to shave with Gilette.

I wonder where all this is coordinated from. And why. (Possibly because ATS is one of the few venues where NPT is still allowed, so why not make the most of it...)
edit on 7-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911
 


Mate I joined as I had lurked for ten years and was looking for some help with a personal issue from people i respect from afar, which you are free to comment on by the way.

This no plane thory in reality is probably rediculously fanciful, I just saw a docu on it about two months ago and found it interesting. Im certainly not pushing the idea, its as crazy as a man in a cave in afghanistan or pakistan or wherever he was setting the whole thing up I am sure

Seriously though I wouldn't push my own interests on you as if I had all the ideas, just interesting to me and me alone buddy.

Thanks,



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911
 




Because the talkback button on Flight 11 has been activated, Boston Center air traffic controllers can hear a hijacker on board say to the passengers: “We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be OK. We are returning to the airport.”


I fully realize it is the "source" you cited that mentioned a "talkback button"....but NO such thing exists!!!

NO such thing as a "talkback button".....unless this refers to a "PTT" or "Push-To-Talk" mic button??

There are SO many misconceptions abut airplanes infecting the "9/11 meme", it is tiring to explain them all.


Trying to clarify.....for those (now dead) hijackers of 9/11, they may have had some practice in certain full-motion simulators....that may have been older Boeing 727 or Boeing 737 simulators.....and in those, there WAS a dedicated microphone devoted to the PA (Public Address).....

BUT, in the airplanes hijacked on 9/11, and used for the attacks, while there were "similar" mics hanging at each pilots' position....they were NOT directly tied to the PA. It seems that in Atta's case, he thought that the hand-mic he saw there, WAS tied directly to the PA.

IT WASN'T!!

The hand mics, as installed on the Boeing 757 and 767 (for most operators) are selected to transmit on the same channel as the headset mics, which are plugged into the jacks in the overhead, above and just behind each pilot position. WHAT "Comm" each mic transmits to is determined by the specific audio panel, per the position.....there are THREE or FOUR audio panels on the B757/767, depending on the options purchased by the airline.

There are a MINIMUM of three, because there is always an "observer" jump seat, used by the FAA....

Here is a typical Audio panel image for the B757/767:



The top row of clear, squarish buttons are the "mic select" buttons.....only ONE can be active, when pushed down fully....it lights up also, when active. Only ONE channel can be active, per audio select panel, for any ONE microphone....

The round buttons are just to select the "listening"....and when pushed down they light up....and you rotate them to control individual volume settings. You can "listen" in to as many of the receivers or channels as you wish, at once....but, can only TRANSMIT on ONE....per audio panel......of course, with more than one Audio Panel, this means that anyone can transmit on different transceivers, as long as each uses his or her specific Audio Panel selection.

Clear??

If TWO pilots each have selected the same transmission channel, and if BOTH decide to key their mics at the same time??? Then BOTH will be heard by anyone on the same frequency, within range.

Clear??

FINALLY.....the older Boeing 727 and 737 had a dedicated mic, usually hung on the center pedestal, that went ONLY to the PA!! But, in the Boeing 757 and 767, it is different. There is a handset (some call it a "Princess Phone") on the center pedestal. But, there ALSO is a hand-mic at each pilots' position.....and THAT hand mic will transmit according to whichever button is pushed on the Audio Panel!!

So....Mohammad Atta "thought" HE WAS USING A PA mic when he made those unintended transmissions to the center, on the same frequency that the airplane was already tuned to, before the cockpit was taken over in the hijacking....

IS THAT CLEAR, YET??????

EVERY airline pilot in the world understands this simple concept.


Now.....looking at the image above....YES, if you want, you can even select your headset mic, or the hand mic, to transmit to the PA......we have that option. BUT.....using the handset means that you NEVER embarrass yourself by accidentally making a "PA" to the "CABIN"....and it ends up being transmitted on the ATC frequency instead.

Has happened, many, many times.....and when it happens, the "offender" is supremely embarrassed, and has to buy the beers on the next layover......


Here is the "Princess" handset:




That is the Flight Attendant's version, and is nearly identical to the one in the cockpit....except there is no "cockpit" call button of course...if is "F/A" call.......and that one isn't even identical to the real ones on the B757/767....it is jsut similar......



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ProudBird: gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek
 


Well, here we get competing facts I suppose.

It's all about the credibility. And since 9/11 was NOT treated as a crime scene, and the Bush administration rushed to place their cronies into positions to investigate, rather than the usual channels -- we will all get to keep our most comfortable VERSIOn of facts.

Popular Mechanics did a few articles on the subject, but they are tracked to a few insiders who were pushing Pro-Bush articles and had family connections to people in the administration -- their puff peace explaining the Official Theory comes to mind -- but I haven't got the time or energy to hunt down the graph showing the names and relationships of the two dozen varmints that were pumping out most of the Pro Bush stories.

>> I remember reading that one engine was found over a mile away. The REASON there are conflicting stories on Flight 93 is probably the administration had to work hard and fast to get ahead of eyewitnesses and control the story.

Every flight I've heard of gets re-assembled after a crash to figure out what happened.


I seriously don't know WHICH set of facts is right; either it was 300 yards away or over a mile away.

>> I always have to go back to this ONE GLARING FACT: If the official 911 story were true -- it would be the ONLY significant event that the Bush administration did not lie about. Nobody of repute has caught them telling the truth, being honest, or standing up for the American people in any instance in the entire lifetime history of George Bush or Dick Cheney.

Donald Rumsfeld wanted to Nuke the Vietnamese when he worked for Nixon.

Bush Inc. wanted at-large war criminal [www.oilempire.us...]Henry Kissinger[/url] to lead the 911 investigation.

If I were covered in blood at the OJ Simpson mansion -- that's who I would call.


>> Every other person in the Bush administration is a recalcitrant operative, with a quasi-criminal background. 9/11 didn't accidentally give jobs to a bunch of criminals -- one preceded the other.

So it comes down to CREDIBILITY. Since the administration lacks this, or any accountability, or even a notion of "transparency" in regards to criminal investigations. I'll have to go with the "65% chance it was over a mile away, versus a 3% chance that BushCo was actually honest on any particular day of the week."

>> I still remember how the original report said that building 7 did NOT fall at free-fall speed, that the collapse of this STANDARD beam construction building was caused by a gaping hole in 1 corner. The "pancake collapse" could only happen with a structure like the North and South tower -- but no theory explains the "in it's own footprint collapse" of a standard steel and concrete building. After a video was presented by a witness to the event, it was clear that WTC 7 fell at nearly free-fall speed, and the OFFICIAL model was not changed, merely noting the new speed.

There is a lot more money that can be used to SPAM the media with an official white-wash. And the Koch brothers have proven you can make the truth suspect by putting up many bogus websites and paying fools to post competing nonsense. So 911 could be exactly as we are told, or it could be an inside job. It's merely unfortunate, because we have a country that bankrupted itself attacking the wrong countries and giving tax breaks to billionaires and now we've got a pretend Democrat passing the NDAA (the new enabling act) and this week a new bill that can allow authorities to proclaim someone is no longer a citizen -- thus instantly making the NDAA applicable.

Either the BushCo won, or the pretend Bin Laden won.

... and we are supposed to quibble about how the Titanic got a hole in it instead of running to the open life boat!



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by GenRadek
 


Well, here we get competing facts I suppose.

It's all about the credibility. And since 9/11 was NOT treated as a crime scene, and the Bush administration rushed to place their cronies into positions to investigate, rather than the usual channels -- we will all get to keep our most comfortable VERSIOn of facts.

I dont know where you get your "facts" from but they sure dont fit reality.

But it was treated as a crime scene. Dont you recall all that crime tape, the painstaking investigations, eyewitnesses, evidence collections, trials, convictions, etc etc etc? Where have you been?



Popular Mechanics did a few articles on the subject, but they are tracked to a few insiders who were pushing Pro-Bush articles and had family connections to people in the administration -- their puff peace explaining the Official Theory comes to mind -- but I haven't got the time or energy to hunt down the graph showing the names and relationships of the two dozen varmints that were pumping out most of the Pro Bush stories.



Of course! When there is evidence presented that flies counter to your beliefs, slander them and say they are also part of the grand conspiracy. It sure beats actually trying to counter them with facts. And what "pro-Bush" stories was PM pumping out? Where are you getting this tripe from?



>> I remember reading that one engine was found over a mile away. The REASON there are conflicting stories on Flight 93 is probably the administration had to work hard and fast to get ahead of eyewitnesses and control the story.

I seriously don't know WHICH set of facts is right; either it was 300 yards away or over a mile away.


Actually no, the reason why you are so confused is because those damned fool conspiracy sites like to screw around with the stories and snip and paste and omit certain things, and create a whole new story line that is nothing of the original. I mean my goodness, I cannot count how many instances Truthers have been caught red handed omitting facts, quotes, keywords, lying, twisting accounts and words, lying, rearranging quotes to mean something else, lying. What you probably read was originally based on another story where pieces of an engine were found farther away, nearly a mile away, and in typical Truther fashion, it got twisted into meaning a whole entire engine was found an entire mile away. Everywhere I read the engine bounced 300 yards. But hey, a Truther wouldnt lie to you right?



Every flight I've heard of gets re-assembled after a crash to figure out what happened.


But does it really require a who whole scientific investigation to find out what happened to the plane when it was piloted into the ground INTENTIONALLY? Why rebuild the plane, when you just watched it do a nosedive into the ground on purpose? You only do reassembly when you DONT know what caused the plane crash. Three planes just rammed into three buildings on PURPOSE. The fourth was crashed ON PURPOSE. No need to find out if a toilet overflowed, or the wiring was bad, or the engine was running badly, or the hydraulics failed. Especially when you have recorded the final moments when the terrorist himself says hes crashing it.



>> I still remember how the original report said that building 7 did NOT fall at free-fall speed, that the collapse of this STANDARD beam construction building was caused by a gaping hole in 1 corner. The "pancake collapse" could only happen with a structure like the North and South tower -- but no theory explains the "in it's own footprint collapse" of a standard steel and concrete building. After a video was presented by a witness to the event, it was clear that WTC 7 fell at nearly free-fall speed, and the OFFICIAL model was not changed, merely noting the new speed.


Wait wait wait, are you having a little reading comprehension problem? Do you know that "nearly at free fall speed" also means, "did not fall at free fall speed"?
Nearly does not mean "AT" free fall speed. NO issue there. Who said WTC7 pancaked? It fell down, with a slight tilt towards the south. Also, it was built over a ConEd Substation. And I do not recall anywhere that corner damage was what helped cause the collapse. I thought it was that 20 story gash down the middle of the building and the 5+ hours of fires over multiple floors. Corner damage was nothing that serious. Where did you hear this?




edit on 1/9/2012 by GenRadek because: more info and spellings



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

I dont know where you get your "facts" from but they sure dont fit reality.

But it was treated as a crime scene. Dont you recall all that crime tape, the painstaking investigations, eyewitnesses, evidence collections, trials, convictions, etc etc etc? Where have you been?



The only one who is out of touch with reality, is you ... which is probably why you call yourself "General Radek", which can hardly be viewed as a complement by anyone.

The US decided it were 19 arabs, and never looked at any other scenario. Even when some of those on the list, were found to be alive ... they still stuck with the same list. All were arabs, and muslim ... that is called "RACISM" and not crime investigation.

A crime investigation means you have to prove 3 different points.

MEANS, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY

The arabs neither had or have the MEANS nor the OPPORTUNITY. And everyone in the world, more or less ... has the MOTIVE. That is not limited to Arabs.

That isn't a crime investigation, it's a racist paradigm and patsying.

Everything, from the dust on the streets, to the metal crump on the basis of the towers should have been "labeled" and stored as "evidence". It should be available to anyone, for investigation ... even today.

The three items, means, motive and opportunity ... must be PROVEN. If it was proven, none of us were here argueing about it.

You wanting to blame ARABS, is just a racist attitude ... and the fact, that you cannot operate beyond your own racist opinions, disqualifies you and your opinions on the subject. This is not a crime, that is alluded to Arabs, but a crime aluted to criminals. And everyone, who knew that it would occurr ... or had a notion that it might occurr, and did not act ... is a co-conspirator in this crime.

And sir ... that means, the entire cabinet ... but instead of arresting the guilty, you go ahead as a good general who no need for proof. Because a good general obeys orders, and never learns to question them ...

But general, we don't need people like you on this subject ... we need people with the ability TO QUESTION ORDERS. THAT is the qualification that is NEEDED in this subject.



new topics

top topics



 
102
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join