It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

I'm saying that Your logic and statements make no sense and frankly are just plain ignorant.
You are a racist, anti Israeli and anti Jewish who hides by saying he is Anti Zionist so he doesn’t get banned from ATS.
You make up fantasies and lies because you are trying to sway the blame and attention from your own muslim people (not that it will make any difference posting here on ATS).

I keep educating you in each post and each thread but it’s beginning to look like a waist of my time.

I agree that Israelis and Jews are much smarter but I still think Muslims are capable of hitting the twin towers with a plane (don’t you think Muslims are smart enough to fly a plane?).
I also think they are the only ones capable Morally and Ethically to do such a thing. I mean we are talking about the same people who still stone their women to death for adultery and cut of their fingers off for going to school in the Middle East.

So yes when it walks like and duck, and sounds like a duck. It’s probably a duck. I this case Muslim fanatic sick individuals who killed innocent Americans.

It begins and ends with Islam and these primitive fanatic Muslims it breeds who fight in the name of their religion.

So unless you have any logical argument or factual history to share with us, I suggest you let us adults have the conversation.

You have been served

Dracula out

edit on 6-1-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Now the angry people who accept the official fable hate to face the fact of Israeli involvement but it is spread around like bagel crumbs everywhere you look in the 9/11 evidence.

Not like they have not attacked us in the past or that they can be trusted in anyway - of course.

Now, hang on HOSS. I know it was Israel the torpedoed the US ship ... as an "accident'" of course.

But, that is not the same thing as Israel did it ... before you go down that road, you have to provide some logic as to WHY they would want to do that. Saying they'd want US involvement in the middle east ... nahh, sorry, don't buy it. Even though Israel wants some "involvement" it does not want the US to babysit them ... Israel is more than cabable of taking care of themselves.

No, sorry ... Israel = 9/11 ... debunked.

As much as I hate the average racism of the American "MUSLIM!" ... the same sort of racism "JEW!" is just as bad.

I am angered at the non-investigation of the crime of 9/11, because the US just went ahead and said "It's muslims" ... that is basically the same things the nazis of Germany did ... they said "It's jews!". I don't like one, OR THE OTHER Understand?

It was NOT Israel ... they'd have little to gain, and MUCH MORE TO LOSE ... because if the neo-cons get their way ... they're not there to aid Israel. George W. Bush has the nazi gold ... think he cares about jews?

As much as it is the lack of physics in the official story of 9/11 ... it's the racist notion of pinning it on the muslims, without solid proof ... that is my objection to it.

So, don't even TRY to pin it on Israel ... won't work.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, I give up. This thread is has officially been driven off the rails, and right off a cliff. Great job by the debunkers, proving that the original premise is rock solid.

Obviously none of you have even read the OP or the beginnings of the thread. You know, the part before you guys derailed the whole thing?

Shill Tactics 101 in force, here. I give up. I can't wake anyone else up, but you aren't fooling me.

By the way Drac, perfect avatar for your kind.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I don't think that it was so much as derailed as that train (9/11/2001 was orchestrated to cover up an embezzlement) pretty much started at the end of the line and had no where to go. All the material has been thoroughly covered and either debunked or been determined to be unsubstantiated to begin with.

The notion that you can abreviate an accounting investigation by simply destroying a building is nonsensical to begin with. So the idea that persons capable of stealing billions if not trillions of dollars from the government could not devine any other means to halt the record review other than to design the most elaborate hoax involving the death of thousands of Americans begs all reason and credulity.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

I'm saying that Your logic and statements make no sense and frankly are just plain ignorant.
You are a racist, anti Israeli and anti Jewish who hides by saying he is Anti Zionist so he doesn’t get banned from ATS.
You make up fantasies and lies because you are trying to sway the blame and attention from your own muslim people (not that it will make any difference posting here on ATS).

I keep educating you in each post and each thread but it’s beginning to look like a waist of my time.

I agree that Israelis and Jews are much smarter but I still think Muslims are capable of hitting the twin towers with a plane (don’t you think Muslims are smart enough to fly a plane?).
I also think they are the only ones capable Morally and Ethically to do such a thing. I mean we are talking about the same people who still stone their women to death for adultery and cut of their fingers off for going to school in the Middle East.

So yes when it walks like and duck, and sounds like a duck. It’s probably a duck. I this case Muslim fanatic sick individuals who killed innocent Americans.

It begins and ends with Islam and these primitive fanatic Muslims it breeds who fight in the name of their religion.

So unless you have any logical argument or factual history to share with us, I suggest you let us adults have the conversation.

You have been served

Dracula out

edit on 6-1-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

You have much to learn in this world my friend. All that glitters is not gold, not everything is as it seems. One thing I can tell you is to never underestimate the capacity for people to be horrific. Anyone, and everyone is capable. This is the main problem, people are in such denial that our government could do such a thing, that they actually did it, without anyone stepping up because they can't even fathom the idea. Well wake up people... you've just been slapped in the face, the guy who slapped you said "he did it" and now were getting our ass kicked by some guy who wanted nothing to do with us.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You are making me laugh here, if that was your intention.

I don't know where you are from and if English is not you native language then you are doing fine but I don't think you know what upwind and downwind mean.

Whats so funny?

Yes, yes I do know what upwind and downwind mean. Do you? I know that the "second debris field six miles away was DOWNWIND" from the CRASH site. Its sad that you dont understand it.

I am not making any claimns about the second debris field, at all.

The man in the video said that it was six miles from the other site.

But you are using the video and agree with its erroneous nonsense. So you agree with the erroneous conclusion that the second debris field proves a shoot down.

As I said my very good friend said the story in the air force on the day it happened was that Flight 93 was shot down by the air force.

And my friend in the Air Force said the plane crashed after the terrorist hijackers flipped the plane into the ground.

The whole story about F-16's not being equiped to knock something out of the air is possible but sounds very suspicious. Why have them fueled up if they are not more threatening than a gold cart.

Because prior to 9/11/2001 we were not on 5 minute alerts waiting to shoot down Soviet Bombers coming in waves over Canada. The Cold War was long over. We had very few fighters on armed patrol. There were no NO foreign military aircraft threats, and most interceptions of hijacked airliners with fighters were UNARMED. That was SOP (Standard Operating Procedure). Hijacked airliners usually involved hostages or ransoms and the hijackers landed the aircraft and either the pasangers were freed or rescued. On 9/11 it was basically "routine" right up until the kamikazies into buildings. But even still, they were unprepaired for armed intercepts until after all four planes crashed into their targets or ground. After 9/11 there was around the clock armed fighter caps over all major cities and sensitive targets/areas.

Isn't it just easier to say Israel did it so we don't have to blame as many American?

No one likes Israel anyway.

Ah and your true anti-semetic colors shine through. Da jooooos did it!

edit on 1/6/2012 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Bjarn,

Everything about the 9/11 false-flag operation screams Israel.

Rather than flood you with all the proof watch this one video which proves that the man the official story says it the leads hijacker was not the kid who lived in Germany and studied architecture. If you look at the all the pictures on the net you will see two different people. The young Egyotian virgin and the hardened Israeli Mossad / Sayeret Matkal commando.

Amanda Keller does not talk about his multiple pilots license or his ability to speak Hebrew in this clip but from this clip you can see that he was linked with "Europeans" - Israelis with European passports, as is the stanard MO of Israel. Notice that she says they were speaking a language she didn't recognise. It wasn't Spannish and it wasn't German so could it have possibly been Hebrew?

The photos of the man in Florida are just not of the same man who lived in Germany and the personality profile are exact opposite. We know this guy in Florida has taken the identity of the man who lived in Germany and he speaks Hebrew.

These facts blow the hell out of the official story. The FACT, FACT, FACT that the Hebrew guy in Florida was a guest on Jack Abramoff's boat ties him back to Ehud Barak (former head of Sayeret Matkal), Netanyahu (former officer in Sayeret Matkal), Sharon and Larry Silvestein.

Not a coincidence - at all.

PNAC is a rewriting of the Zionist / Israeli 1990's Clean Break Doctrine

Intel experts know that Israel pulled off 9/11.

Do you understand German, Bjarn?

I hope you can because this series gives a person a deeper insight into how the intel world works.

Experts like Andreas von Bülow and the Russian intel cheif called it right away. They said that only a few countries have the resources and expertise to pull off this sort of operation. This is not a game for amateurs. To think that a group of amateurs would go out and get training a few months before an operation like 9/11 is just plain stupid. These operations have a distinct fingerprint that trace right back to the perpetrator - Israel.

Russia didn't do it, France didn't do it, Germany didn't do it, UK didn't do it, US did not do it officially - at least, that leaves Israel with the help of sayamin in the US and a handful of Christian Zionist dupes.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were not in on the plan because they are professional F-ups that is why they were put in office to make sure the plan worked but they did handle the cover-up along with radical Zionist Philip Zelikow.

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Now the angry people who accept the official fable hate to face the fact of Israeli involvement but it is spread around like bagel crumbs everywhere you look in the 9/11 evidence.

Not like they have not attacked us in the past or that they can be trusted in anyway - of course.

Now, hang on HOSS. I know it was Israel the torpedoed the US ship ... as an "accident'" of course.

But, that is not the same thing as Israel did it ... before you go down that road, you have to provide some logic as to WHY they would want to do that. Saying they'd want US involvement in the middle east ... nahh, sorry, don't buy it. Even though Israel wants some "involvement" it does not want the US to babysit them ... Israel is more than cabable of taking care of themselves.

No, sorry ... Israel = 9/11 ... debunked.

As much as I hate the average racism of the American "MUSLIM!" ... the same sort of racism "JEW!" is just as bad.

I am angered at the non-investigation of the crime of 9/11, because the US just went ahead and said "It's muslims" ... that is basically the same things the nazis of Germany did ... they said "It's jews!". I don't like one, OR THE OTHER Understand?

It was NOT Israel ... they'd have little to gain, and MUCH MORE TO LOSE ... because if the neo-cons get their way ... they're not there to aid Israel. George W. Bush has the nazi gold ... think he cares about jews?

As much as it is the lack of physics in the official story of 9/11 ... it's the racist notion of pinning it on the muslims, without solid proof ... that is my objection to it.

So, don't even TRY to pin it on Israel ... won't work.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Dear General Radovan Karadzic,

If a plane was flying at 800+ kph and the wind was 30 kph - upwind and down wind would have virtually nothing to do with where the debris landed and all parts of the plain relative to their mass - volume ratio would be subject to the same wind force.

Any mention of upwind and downwind can not expalin where there were two debris fields.

This is where a formal education in physics can save a person from saying something that makes no sense at all.

Originally posted by GenRadek

You are making me laugh here, if that was your intention.

I don't know where you are from and if English is not you native language then you are doing fine but I don't think you know what upwind and downwind mean.

Whats so funny?

Yes, yes I do know what upwind and downwind mean. Do you? I know that the "second debris field six miles away was DOWNWIND" from the CRASH site. Its sad that you dont understand it.

I am not making any claimns about the second debris field, at all.

The man in the video said that it was six miles from the other site.

But you are using the video and agree with its erroneous nonsense. So you agree with the erroneous conclusion that the second debris field proves a shoot down.

As I said my very good friend said the story in the air force on the day it happened was that Flight 93 was shot down by the air force.

And my friend in the Air Force said the plane crashed after the terrorist hijackers flipped the plane into the ground.

The whole story about F-16's not being equiped to knock something out of the air is possible but sounds very suspicious. Why have them fueled up if they are not more threatening than a gold cart.

Because prior to 9/11/2001 we were not on 5 minute alerts waiting to shoot down Soviet Bombers coming in waves over Canada. The Cold War was long over. We had very few fighters on armed patrol. There were no NO foreign military aircraft threats, and most interceptions of hijacked airliners with fighters were UNARMED. That was SOP (Standard Operating Procedure). Hijacked airliners usually involved hostages or ransoms and the hijackers landed the aircraft and either the pasangers were freed or rescued. On 9/11 it was basically "routine" right up until the kamikazies into buildings. But even still, they were unprepaired for armed intercepts until after all four planes crashed into their targets or ground. After 9/11 there was around the clock armed fighter caps over all major cities and sensitive targets/areas.

Isn't it just easier to say Israel did it so we don't have to blame as many American?

No one likes Israel anyway.

Ah and your true anti-semetic colors shine through. Da jooooos did it!

edit on 1/6/2012 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I know I understand German. Von Bülow is wrong to the point of cringe-inducing embarrassment. All of your assertions about Atta are baseless and false. Unfortunately, I also detect an anti-semitic crypto-nazi undercurrent in your comments, which I would know, since I've been an anti-fascist activist for many years.

What did Atta write in his final dissertation delivered to his German professor?

Hopsicker is a peddler of half-truth and gossip. Do you understand Dutch? You might be able to understand Rudi Dekkers' side of the story, too. And unlike Von Bülow, Dekkers has first-hand experience with two hijackers.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well - if you are an anti-fascist you must be against Israeli Aparthied but why not address the Hebrew accent if you can and clear up that link that indicts Israel in the crimes of 9/11.

You do agree that the lead hijacker was the guest of radical Zionist Jack Abramoff - don't you?

Notice I will not have your posts removed even though it is a violation of standars.

I am truly interested in your attempt to prove linguistically that the voice is not a perfect example of a Hebrew accent.

I think someone said it sounds like he is from a specific neighborhood of Tel Aviv.

Why not find a few examples of Tel Aviv speakers speaking English and we can compare.

Originally posted by snowcrash911

I know I understand German. Von Bülow is wrong to the point of cringe-inducing embarrassment. All of your assertions about Atta are baseless and false. Unfortunately, I also detect an anti-semitic crypto-nazi undercurrent in your comments, which I would know, since I've been an anti-fascist activist for many years.

What did Atta write in his final dissertation delivered to his German professor?

Hopsicker is a peddler of half-truth and gossip. Do you understand Dutch? You might be able to understand Rudi Dekkers' side of the story, too. And unlike Von Bülow, Dekkers has first-hand experience with two hijackers.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well - if you are an anti-fascist you must be against Israeli Aparthied but why not address the Hebrew accent if you can and clear up that link that indicts Israel in the crimes of 9/11.

You do agree that the lead hijacker was the guest of radical Zionist Jack Abramoff - don't you?

Notice I will not have your posts removed even though it is a violation of standars.

Well, if you feel entitled to shove responsibility for all of the worlds ills into the shoes of the Jews than I feel entitled to call it out for what it is.

Something isn't true just because it hasn't been proven false, moreover, the burden of proof leans towards the claimant with the outlandish claim.

I am truly interested in your attempt to prove linguistically that the voice is not a perfect example of a Hebrew accent.

I think someone said it sounds like he is from a specific neighborhood of Tel Aviv.

Why not find a few examples of Tel Aviv speakers speaking English and we can compare.

I don't have to prove anything false which hasn't been proven to begin with. This is an oft repeated error.

My opinions on Israel and Palestine are irrelevant.

I know what I'm dealing with: ZIHOP and a blatant attempt to interweave and associate this theory with the 9/11 truth movement and research which has no connection to it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And with respect to Von Bülow, when I criticize him I specifically mean his theories on 9/11, not the factually accurate precedents he cites in order to build a circumstantial MIHOP case based on motive, means, opportunity, but most of all: incredulity and falsification-speculation.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Dear General Radovan Karadzic,

If a plane was flying at 800+ kph and the wind was 30 kph - upwind and down wind would have virtually nothing to do with where the debris landed and all parts of the plain relative to their mass - volume ratio would be subject to the same wind force.

So show me where there was heavier debris before the crash site along the flight path. Shouldnt be too hard.

Any mention of upwind and downwind can not expalin where there were two debris fields.

Yes it does.
Yes! It does!
Sad that you dont understand it. The second debris field was found DOWNWIND of the crash site! Havent you heard?

Why does the debris start from the crash site, and before the crash site?

How about that? The debris starts at the crash site, and lookie lookie! The light debris flew DOWN WIND. The direction of the wind was blowing from the NorthWest towards the SouthEast. The debris started at the impact site and blew DOWN WIND of the crash site. The plane was flying from North to South.

Now according to you, if the plane was hit, debris should have been falling farther North and West of the crash site. But where is the debris actually located? It is all DOWN WIND of the crash site and farther past the crash site. How can debris pass up the plane if it was breaking up before crashing? Ever heard of wind resistance? Once it falls off the plane, it is left behind. Its not going to follow the plane at the same speed and then fall ahead of it. I mean, THAT defies the laws of physics (unless the debris had rocket engines attached". Remember when the shuttle Columbia broke up? Debris was found all along the flight path until impact and some lighter materials flew past the "crash site". Heavier debris always falls before the main impact. In the direction of travel., the debris falls behind the aircraft. This was not seen anywhere along Flight 93's flightpath.

This is where a formal education in physics can save a person from saying something that makes no sense at all.

Ok, well, then show me on a map the flight path of Flight 93, the direction of wind, and where the debris field was found.

It does not matter the plane was traveling so fast, if it was "shot down" heavier debris will always fall off and land behind the airliner's path. However, all of the debris of flight 93 was found at the crash site and then farther down along the original path. Show me where heavier debris was found earlier, before the crash site. According to physics, the debris will fall behind the plane. Not land ahead of it. I dont know where you got your education, but that is not physics what you said.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Israeli connection to 9/11

You can call me any name and it will have no impact on me at all so fire away.

Crash, I made the claim that the voice on the 9/11 recording is an example of a Hebrew accent.

I don't need to prove it but I can.

On the other hand you are not making any claim about the Hebrew accent but are just saying I am wrong.

You are saying that a member of this forum is wrong in their claim. You are not making a statement on a general subject outside of this forum so the onus is on you to back up your statement.

If you do understand German as you claimed to then you should be able to point out any hint of a German accent in the accent heard on the recording which would support the official story.

Go ahead and do so.

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Notice I will not have your posts removed even though it is a violation of standards.

Well, if you feel entitled to shove responsibility for all of the worlds ills into the shoes of the Jews than I feel entitled to call it out for what it is.

Something isn't true just because it hasn't been proven false, moreover, the burden of proof leans towards the claimant with the outlandish claim.

I don't have to prove anything false which hasn't been proven to begin with. This is an oft repeated error.

My opinions on Israel and Palestine are irrelevant.

I know what I'm dealing with: ZIHOP and a blatant attempt to interweave and associate this theory with the 9/11 truth movement and research which has no connection to it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Repeated a portion for emphasis, as a most excellent (if equally tragic in human terms) example:

Remember when the shuttle Columbia broke up? Debris was found all along the flight path until impact and some lighter materials flew past the "crash site". Heavier debris always falls before the main impact. In the direction of travel., the debris falls behind the aircraft. This was not seen anywhere along Flight 93's flightpath.

I recognized the misunderstanding in your "opponent's" comments concerning "wind".

It seems there may be a slight English language inconsistency problem. Leading to misunderstanding at certain times.

So, for clarity....with UAL 93, there was NO debris under its Ground Track (that is its path in flight, with relation to the ground directly beneath it). Nothing found along its Ground Trick prior to the impact point.

This thoroughly precludes a "shoot down" scenario.

Of course, the Flight Recorder information also shows conclusively that there were no mechanical defects, hence.....nothing to have "caused" the crash, as a "shoot down" would necessarily infer. The FDR also shows conclusively the control movements that caused the airplane to roll, and then plunge to impact.

ON impact, some debris still had forward momentum, as it was not a 90° vertical impact vector. These forward momentum vectors were complex, but resulted in some components being flung with their kinetic energy in various patterns.

Finally, the impact produced a brief explosive event, which allowed certain lighter-weight items to be carried upwards, and aloft, from the impact point, and could then be blown by the prevailing winds........and THIS is where "downwind" comes into play, in terms of descriptions.

And we see lighter objects indeed did travel with the prevailing winds, "downwind" of the physical impact point on the ground.....but they only were "released" from the interior of the airplane AFTER the main impact.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Israeli connection to 9/11

You can call me any name and it will have no impact on me at all so fire away.

Crash, I made the claim that the voice on the 9/11 recording is an example of a Hebrew accent.

I don't need to prove it but I can.

And therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

As for Von Bülow, once more, he says, at one point in your video, something to the tune of:

Das führte dann automatisch dazu daß man bei den Ereignissen des elften neunten sagt: hopla! Kann das eigentlich so sein, das ist daß diese neunzehn jungen Leute gesteurt aus den Hölen von Afghanistan später doch irgendwo in Tuareg sein, der irgendwo in der Sahara sitzt und solche Angriffe gegen eine Supermacht steuert, kann das eigentlich sein, oder steckt da was ganz anderes dahinter?

The Tuareg part I found difficult to make out but the gist of it is that Von Bülow just finds it impossible to believe that nineteen youngsters, directed from a "cave in Afghanistan" (well-known meme), from the Tuareg and the Sahara (whatever) can accomplish an attack as seen on 9/11 against a superpower like the United States.

The answer is simple: yes, they can. I believe they may have been assisted unwittingly, but that's a far cry from the complete rejection and belittling of the capabilities of a group of determined warriors not endowed with the high-tech toys possessed by Western forces.

Von Bülow flat out denies the the existence of hijackers, with all the usual memes circulating throughout the "no hijacker"/MIHOP contingent of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

I don't have to disprove anything you haven't proven, BRV.
edit on 6-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Apart from the fact that the physical evidence doesn't support shootdown afaict, and the FDR doesn't show it (although I need to study that closer) ....There was no shootdown order anyway. None. The pilot in question would have to have gone rogue.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Because no linguist would ever listen to a short and poor recording of someone under stress and then stand around and call it a "perfect" anything. The only people who do that are those with other agendas.

BIN LADEN DID 9/11

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That Israel pulled off 9/11 ... sorry, don't buy it.

Israel, and most jews, are cought up in small squabble ... and before 9/11, jews were the major bankers in the world. And, to be perfectly honest ... they were doing quite ok with the job.

Mr. George W. Bush, and his family originally got rich by nazi gold, which actually comes from dead jews. I don't think the jews love him, any more than I do. Nor do I think, the neo-cons are thinking about Israel, in their plans. I do not put it beyond some zionists, to have participated. and I understand that there are only few countries with the ability of pulling this off ... but zionists in Israel, are like Hamaz to the muslims. Extremists, and their desire to have the whole world "suffer" and themselves being "kings", is suspect ... but hardly something that is within the current timetable.

Israel knows, that to the US, Israel is just a small dot that they use to have stakes in the middle east. The US doesn't "really" care about Israel. But Israel, although always blamed for everything, because of their money connection ... is not has "big" as you assume it to be. Most of them are petty little people, with petty little problems ... concerning you calling them bad names. They are too much in the spotlight, to be abel to pull it off.

So, israel connection is debunked.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join