It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 21
102
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Even if a person believes the official story - they have to admit that Zionism is the ultimate cause of the events of the 9/11.



The reason you handfull of members come on every thread and deny the facts of 9/11 such as the clear Hebrew accent of the man the official story calls the lead hijacker is that you cling to old explanation that have long been rejected by reality based individuals like the people trying to help you understand what happened on this thread.

Yet another example is the propaganda video of Dachau posted earlier in this thread that has been debunked and proven a fraud many years ago.

No serious historian will say today that there was a homicidal gas chamber at Dachau or that the piles of people died of anything other than typhus. The Geramn government tried everything to rid the camps of typhus but could not get the epidemic under control. The gravity of the issue was demonstrated by the fact that thousands of inmates died after the Allies took over the camps.

As with the events of 9/11 if you refuse to update your set of facts about what really happened and you take the propaganda offered by the American government you will forever be in a fog.

Interesting that the same Hollywood / news media propaganda machine and the same transparent techniques used to promote WWII fables and the 9/11 myth work on some of you. You are what they call the "target market."

It seems you just can not grasp the idea that Building 7 could not collapse in exactly the pattern of a controlled demolition if it were not a controlled demolition or that a network of radical Zionists are associated with the lead up to 9/11 the execution of the crime of 9/11 and the cover-up.

So glad you buy the "gas from shower heads lie" because it allows us to know the depth or lack of analysis on your part on one hand and the capacity to swallow the official fabricated story on the other.



Still waiting for any linguistic evidence that the lead hijacker was not a native Hebrew speaker, by the way.


Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by BRAVO949

those thin bodies are of people who died of typhus.



Oh well that's all right then. I thought they were people who had been grossly abused; silly me.

edit on 14-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


I did promise myself that I wouldn't respond to any more of your hate rants but you have excelled yourself in your last one.

I am just imagining the benign German government, by which you mean Hitler,Himmler etc, doing everything possible to halt the typhus epidemics in the camps. Have you lost all touch with reality due to your jew hate ?

How do you suppose a situation arose whereby thousands died of typhus ? Can't have been anything to do with starvation, lack of hygiene and total lack of any basic humane treatment I suppose ?

Got much typhus around your way ? I haven't seen a pile of emaciated bodies in my neighbourhood for ages.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Still waiting for any linguistic evidence that the lead hijacker was not a native Hebrew speaker, by the way.


Since you have presented absolutely zilch in your case for Hebrew accent, there is no need to prove a negative and indulge your argument from ignorance.

Next!

edit on 14-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Snow,

Don't lose your cool like yesterday, please.

Let me help you wiht the logic in this case.

You need to prove the accent of the native Hebrew speaking Israel terrorist onboard 9/11 Flight 11 was something other than a Hebrew accent.

As an example you prove it was a Ladino accent or a Khazar accent.

If you need more instructions just let me know.

All joking aside there is a book called Linguistics for Dummies. You may want to ask your mom to check it out of the library for you.



Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Still waiting for any linguistic evidence that the lead hijacker was not a native Hebrew speaker, by the way.


Since you have presented absolutely zilch in your case for Hebrew accent, there is no need to prove a negative and indulge your argument from ignorance.

Next!

edit on 14-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Snow,

Don't lose your cool like yesterday, please.

Let me help you wiht the logic in this case.


Oooooh. Fascinating.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
You need to prove the accent of the native Hebrew speaking Israel terrorist onboard 9/11 Flight 11 was something other than a Hebrew accent.


No I don't.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
As an example you prove it was a Ladino accent or a Khazar accent.

If you need more instructions just let me know.


I think your speech should be governed by Qadaahul Haajah.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
All joking aside there is a book called Linguistics for Dummies. You may want to ask your mom to check it out of the library for you.


All you have to do to reach the same conclusions you have is go out and borrow Mein Kampf and read it front to back. No expertise, competence or intelligence required. Just mindless bigotry.

Let me know when you're over this obsession with Mohamed Atta the Kamikaze Mossad agent who is brilliant enough to fool the mosques he attended but according to your silly theory blatantly Hebrew enough to be recognized as such over a curt radio transmission. Lulz.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Dear Snow-Job,

Listen to this Israeli born Jew talking about the way Israeli and the pro-Zionist international Jewish community manipulate the Western world by accusing other of being anti-Semitism.

It is not what he is saying, it is the accent you will want to pay attention to.

Notice how this Israeli Jew born in Tel Aviv sounds similar to the Israel Jew terrorist we hear on the Flight 11 recording.

This is all interesting, isn't it?

By the way I also agree that people should not compare to Israel today with the National Socialist government of Germany between 1933 and 1945. For different reasons, of course.



There really is a book called "Linguistics for Dummies", by the way.

You speak English, German and Nederlands so you should be able to tell the difference between a Hebrew accent and any other.

Do you speak Yiddish, as well?

Here are some Jewish accents for you.




Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Snow,

Don't lose your cool like yesterday, please.

Let me help you wiht the logic in this case.


Oooooh. Fascinating.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
You need to prove the accent of the native Hebrew speaking Israel terrorist onboard 9/11 Flight 11 was something other than a Hebrew accent.


No I don't.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
As an example you prove it was a Ladino accent or a Khazar accent.

If you need more instructions just let me know.


I think your speech should be governed by Qadaahul Haajah.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
All joking aside there is a book called Linguistics for Dummies. You may want to ask your mom to check it out of the library for you.


All you have to do to reach the same conclusions you have is go out and borrow Mein Kampf and read it front to back. No expertise, competence or intelligence required. Just mindless bigotry.

Let me know when you're over this obsession with Mohamed Atta the Kamikaze Mossad agent who is brilliant enough to fool the mosques he attended but according to your silly theory blatantly Hebrew enough to be recognized as such over a curt radio transmission. Lulz.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There is no Hebrew accent. It's all in your mind.



There is, however, an Egyptian accent, similar to this one. (And a perhaps a hint of German, too
)



Your ZIHOP theory is motivated by Jew hatred, not by rational inquiry, and as such it is biased and completely stillborn in terms of potential. It will always be fringe BS peddled by the same gaggle of internet trolling Jew haters, and never amount to anything. You will eventually realize this and move on to other ways of expressing and acting on your deeply ingrained anti-semitism. Hopefully all non-violent, but you never know with these characters.
edit on 15-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Dear V and A,

Agreed Bush is not a Texan. Even if he was a Texan his main attribute would still be "straight up idiot."

Which is my counter argument to your claim.

You do have good points and they have validity but I think you are underestimating the power of the Zionist Lobby in its strangle hold on Congress and the Administration on one end of the equation.

The crimes of 9/11 took years to plan. I hope you agree with that. 9/11 was the biggest most successful covert / false flag operation in history and was a masterpiece even though they skrewed up several subparts.

...
So the Likud faction of the Republican party were runing the show from the start regardless of GW or his dad's view of Israel. Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Joshua Bolton, Wurmzer - all those dual citizens were calling the shots not the play-acting Texan.
...

edit on 13-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)


I cannot offer a true rebuttal to your points here -- because there is no real way to prove intent, nor is there any sure way I know of to figure out "who tells who what to do."

I agree that there are a lot of Likudniks in the NeoCon group -- but my point is so are there are lot of bankers, media and hedge fund managers. We could also add scientists -- though there seems to be no connection.

Correlation does not equal causation -- and I think the real conspiracy here is one of international corruption. You might also talk about Turkey and the Vatican if you want to find compromised individuals.

>> The TOP LEVEL of the NeoCon group seem to mostly belong to a Dominionist / Neo-Calvanist Group called "The Family." I think they were the ones behind creating C-Street. An influence peddling and sex club for the religious on Wall Street. Their philosophy is simple; If you are powerful, like Jesus, Hitler and George Bush -- than God is on your side. If you are doing something FOR the further power of The Family, no deed is evil. It's the most self-serving, nihilist, and decadent philosophy that takes advantage of narcissists.

Most of these PNAC jerks are too self-centered to actually promote an American or Israelis supremacy agenda -- only the lower rung useful fools would do that.

The Catholic Church, the Saudis, and the Bush family, seem to have a lot of "interests" in child sex trafficking. I can't point to more than a few dozen circumstantial news clips for each -- nor do I want to spend time on the subject, beyond pointing out that there is a HIGHER CALLING for these traitorous SOBs. Look at this PM of Israel; www.bloomberg.com...
... like so many NeoCon tools in politics -- he's another compromised pervert.

The only true Conspiracy here is that a lot of these people in this international Club, only trust members who are compromised and have lot's of crimes that the club can exploit.


AIPAC and the Mossad may be getting dirt on Americans to exploit for the benefit of Israelis policy. But this seems to be the status quo of so many "intelligence services" around the world. The CIA was using Homeland Security funds to have "Poker and Prostitutes" at the Watergate Hotel. This was an amazing story that SHOULD have captured the attention of the media a lot more -- but we know little about it. Nor have we read the DC Madam's book after she conveniently committed suicide a week before the Judge's embargo on it was lifted.

>> Bush has his fingers in a lot of pots. Ukrainian crime lords "investing" in his companies. Saudi princes investing in Marvin's educational software company,... the amount of corruption and behind the scenes manipulations goes well beyond just Israel...

... I think if you spend any time looking at MORE than just AIPAC connections, you will find that it's a huge web of messed up fools and diabolical psychopaths and the only leaders in danger are one's with integrity.


>> And I don't think it's IMPORTANT that Bush is smart or not -- his family is connected, and they hire smart people. Bush is merely part of a corrupt gang or faction with ties to the CIA, the Saudis, and former Cuban exiles who can be counted on to do almost anything.

His goals for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and the Patriot Act were in planning WELL AHEAD of 9/11. His "friendliness with Israel" seemed to start AFTER 9/11. And I had thought about the Mossad at first, but it seemed more that BushCo was being extorted -- there were definite conflicts along the way, and certain middle east strategies seemed at odds which each other. If they were after American empire -- they failed miserably. If they wanted America hated and weaker -- mission accomplished. Along the way, they just made some crooks fabulously more wealthy.

This seems to be the Status Quo conspiracy of the Economic Royalists vs. the People. The concepts of borders, patriotism, and which country wins are quaint to them



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 




The "dancing Arabs" incident, where some Israelis agents were caught and let go (wow, and someone thinks AIPAC has no power in Washington?), doesn't seem consistent with a group engineering the attack. As you can see; they were caught. They made the operation MORE DANGEROUS.


Let go...?

Were deported after 10 weeks of intensive and not too gentle interrogations by the FBI


The law suit alleges that law enforcement officers and officials of the Bureau of Prisons unlawfully incarcerated them for an extended period of time and violated their civil rights during their more than two month imprisonment in the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in 2001. The four plaintiffs claim that they were held incommunicado without access to attorneys or family, subjected to rough interrogations, physically assaulted, deprived of sleep and subjected to racists taunting by guards.



I did not look into the "Dancing Arabs" incident extensively. There is a LOT OF DATA and incidents concerning 9/11 -- the vast majority of which make the whole thing seem surreal. Too many coincidences and very few straight answers.

I "remember" hearing that the Dancing Arabs turned out to be Israelis "agents" -- often these are young college age men, with either AIPAC or Mossad connections. They wouldn't be the first group detained and let go as if they had diplomatic immunity.

I also thought I remembered they were briefly questioned but were let go before even being taken to an FBI or police station. If you've got some credible links -- I'll read them.

... it's just that it seems that for every DATA POINT of 9/11, there is a Truther and Debunker website that covers it. The Truther data was out first, and seemed to be mostly earnest people and some crackpots. The later deniar websites started out pretty shrill and hostile, and later got more professional - but they adjusted things to better refute the 9/11 Truth movement. It seems a lot like how the Global Warming denialists got better, and slicker after they made a few mistakes.

But after the NIST got caught red-handed fudging facts about the WTC 7 collapse, and then when Video came out that showed the 47 story building fell in 7 seconds (totally different designs from the other towers), the NIST had the same conclusions and collapse model but now it had a new, faster time.

And, just reading the Popular Mechanics "debunking" and explanation -- I wrote a 25 page rebuttal I posted here on ATS a long time ago -- back when I had the patience. I noted that they talked about connectors being "weakened or melted by the intense heat." When I look at the 9/11 Footage -- I see people looking out of some holes near the impact site. I see some areas near the curtain wall were the Glass is still in place. PM wanted me to think that it was like a blast furnace -- yet people can be within 30 feet and glass can remain about 12 feet away from the melting supports?

So, the FITTING OF FACTS and the erasing of history is nearly complete. It would have really been great if independent labs could have done research on the steel from the WTC to figure out why it was so flawed when the building was designed for airplane impacts in the first place.

>> Funny, Now ATS has some engineers investigating 911 that have the same issues with the weird science as I do!

When I model things in my head sometimes during a lucid dream -- it's really like I'm feeling the parts of a device or structure. The NIST explanation should have resulted in a very large part of the core still standing WITHOUT a collapsed sub-structure, and a large part of the debris hanging from the interior connectors like a collapsed umbrella. The curtain wall SHOULD have been pushed outward more than it was.

I also couldn't get the 911 collapse to look right until I removed the core and then successively cut the vertical supports with a sequence of shaped charges.


>>>> Sorry, I got off track from the original point. The Dancing Arabs.
Anyone know what they had to say, or what happened to the Video? Is this yet another state secret that would allow the terrorists to win if we knew about it?



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Maybe one of the Debunkers could tell me or us what they meant when they said they were there to "Document The Event" ? Refering to the Israli's that were arrested then let go.

youtu.be...
edit on 15-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys
Maybe one of the Debunkers could tell me or us what they meant when they said they were there to "Document The Event" ? Refering to the Israli's that were arrested then let go.

youtu.be...
edit on 15-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)


Actually they were speaking hebrew and "document the event" is somebody's english translation.

But anyone who was in range with a camera that day could be said to be documenting the event.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
V and A,

Israel - by way of deception



We all agree that the events of 9/11 were never really invesitgated officially. If they had been Israel would have turned up over and over again,

The Bush Administration blocked the investigation then once forced to do something they set up the 9/11 Commision and made sure that the radical Zionist Philip Zelikow was the excutive director to prevent any investigation of the hundreds of arrested Israelis and the demolition of Building 7 which proves that 19 amateurs were not responsible for 9/11.

If anyone thinks that it is a coincidence that the Zionist ideologue Philip Zelikow was selected at random instead of because he was a Zionist and an expert in turning disasters into propaganda opportuities they just don't want to know the facts.

Philip Zelikow had no experience at all in being the executive director of anything. He could not have gotten a job as manager of a Wall-Mart but suddenly he is directing the most important investigation in history of the world?

September 14, 2001 - a couple of days after the events of 9/11 - no investigation has been done - but listen to the conclusions he has already come to. Well he did not have only three days to think about it since he was in on the planning for years. He is an expert at molding public opionion post horrific events. Listen to the way he is instilling in the audience a mindset that will approve the rest of the Likud plan.





200 Israelis were arrested just before, on the day of and just after 9/11 and were connected to the events of 9/11.

The girlfriend of who the official story calls the lead hijacker says he spoke Hebrew.

The voice in the 9/11 recording is Hebrew.

The lead hijacker was a guest on the casino boat owned by Jack Abramoff (a financier of radical Zionism).

The lead hijacker drank alchohol, had a relationship with a stripper, was involved in coc aine and became furious with his girlfriend about a crucifix on the wall (only one religion hates Jesus). This description sounds exactly like an Israeli agent.

Israelis were warned about the 9/11 attack by way of an Israeli communications company - Odigo.

Two other Israeli communications companies were implicated in the crimes of 9/11 by FOX News of all people. The Israeli companies were AMDOCS and Comverse.



The Zionists that control the US made sure FOX stopped the investigation that linked Israel to 9/11.

Art students! 140 other Israelis had been detained of arrested prior to 9/11, It took years to plan and execute 9/11.

The Likudnics were not just part of the Bush administration - they ran the bush administration.

Israel has wanted to destroy Iraq, Syria and Iran since 1973 and the Israeli oriented Project for a New American Century stated clearly that a "New Pearl Harbor" was need to unlease the US military on the world and that is exactly what they pulled off by the false-flag attack of 9/11.

Israel and its Mossad whose motto is "By way of decption we shall do war" has a long history of taking on the identity of Arabs to carry out attacks on American, British and other targets to blame Muslims.

Israelis were arrested in a van with explosives with box cutters, multiple passports and Arab clothing near the George Washington Bridge on 9/11. Police radio - van exploded. More than one TV network reported the details



As you can see on this thread there are no real arguments against the Isreli involvement in 9/11 just the accusation of anti-Semitism which is exactly the same response when someone provides evidence of Israel Apartheid, mentions the USS Liberty event in which Israeli Jews killed American Christians on when someone says that Israel lied to the US about the American Jew Jonathon Pollard spying on US.

Of course Israel denies everything but they are liars as the president of France said candidly a few months ago.

Israel has lied to us about everything. Of course they will lie about 9/11.
edit on 15-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

All you have to do to reach the same conclusions you have is go out and borrow Mein Kampf and read it front to back. No expertise, competence or intelligence required. Just mindless bigotry.



Actually, the mindless bigotry is on your side ...

You are "guessing" that the man is Iranian and muslim from the PRESSTV site, but he is showing you interviews of Jews around the world. You don't seem to understand, what is being said here ... Jewism and Zionism are two completely different things, nor do you seem to understand that most Jews oppose zionism.

The man you are talking to, may just as well be a jew, as a muslim.

What the man says, is true ... historians and scholars, majorily oppose the official story. And "occasionally" step in to "disprove" a story being told. But most of the time, don't bother to. Nobody wants to touch the "holocust" story for many reasons, and none of them are because scholars believe they are entirely true. And many jews, oppose the offical story, as well.

In fact, there are many suggestions today ... especially after the US have elected the Bush family TWICE into the precidency. A family, that is known for it's NAZI GERMANY relations. And also accepted Cheney, and even Colin Powell, a known "liar" from the Mai Lai massacre of Children in Vietnam. Because of this, there are actually hints, that the US and it's zionists allies are in fact "threatening" the jewish community to obedience, and in fact, not really helping them.

You should learn to look for the truth, even if it offends you ... that is what the Bible teaches you.

And your bigotry is revealed by two different facts. FIrst of all, the so called Askenasky jews, aren't jews. Except by religion. The jews, as we know them are semites. So are arabs ... ALL arabs are semites. That means the Palestinians are semites ...

Going against Palestinians, is therefore the same thing as going against Jews ... they are the same people, except for the so called "Azkenasky jews", who are neither jews nor semites.

Of course, Iraqis and Iranians, are not semites ... but saudis, kuwaitis and PALESTINIANS are. As are the Lybians, and Syrians, if I remember correctly. Although I admit, I am on shallow ground there.

So, standing up and supporting zionism is not being a "good guy". And standing and aiding a jew, does not necessarily mean you are helping a semite. But IF you oppose a palestinian, you are ANTI-SEMITE.

edit on 16/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Dear Alfie,

Your statement, "But anyone who was in range with a camera that day could be said to be documenting the event."

I so correct but didn't our little Israeli Jewish boys set up the camera before the event occured?

How come the owner of the company that had hired the little Israeli Jewish boys fled back to Israel after the crimes of 9/11?

Please don't tell me that he was doing something illegal in the US because we know that Israelis are honest and have not been caught hundreds of times spying on the US.

So what did the little Israeli Jewish boys say on the Israeli program? You can speak Hebrew right?

How about the little Israeli Jewish boys whose van blew up that day?


Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys
Maybe one of the Debunkers could tell me or us what they meant when they said they were there to "Document The Event" ? Refering to the Israli's that were arrested then let go.

youtu.be...
edit on 15-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)


Actually they were speaking hebrew and "document the event" is somebody's english translation.

But anyone who was in range with a camera that day could be said to be documenting the event.

edit on 16-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


"little Israeli Jewish boys"?

You're really working hard to dispel the strong stench of anti-semitism which comes off your posts.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Regarding the origianl post. 9/11 was a crime. It was several crimes and American and Israeli Jews were involved in it.

Sorry, sorry, sorry -

Little Israeli Khazar boys pretending to be Jews committing terrorsit acts against Christian Americans.

Thank you so much for correctling me.

Is there a term like anti-Khazarite?

Have you listen to the Hebrew accent of the lead hijacker, by the way?



Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


"little Israeli Jewish boys"?

You're really working hard to dispel the strong stench of anti-semitism which comes off your posts.

edit on 16-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've read through many of these interesting and enlightening posts, but not all of them. So, sorry if this is redundant. The following has bothered me for many years, so I thought I'd share it. Firstly, I am not a Jew-hater. I have gone back to this memorial site with my Jewish friends to see if they can make sense of the following. This is what I'd like to share. I am not implying anything. I am simply sharing and hoping maybe someone here can make sense of this.

There’s a 9/11 Memorial Wall in a park-like setting in northern New Jersey, about 20 miles (southwest) outside of NYC, and 20 miles north (west) of Newark, NJ Airport, just to give you a sense of the location. If you are ever in the NYC/NJ/Conn -- Tri-State Area you may want to check it out. It's not a far drive from NYC or from Newark Airport.

Less than 100 names etched into this Wall are Jewish names. Why has this fact been dismissed, trivialized or ignored?

The names on the Memorial Wall are accurate, as loved ones and families and friends of the deceased visit this site frequently. 729 of the deceased lived in the town where this Memorial site is located and this number also includes the two surrounding towns. The point is that the names on this wall are accurate. The names of the deceased are literally etched in stone (marble to be exact) in a physical location for anyone to view. Some of the names of 9/11 victims listed on a few websites I (randomly) checked out do not match all of the names as those on this wall. The names of the deceased on this wall are accurate. The names on the websites may or may not be accurate.

Many of the 9/11 victims lived in NJ and worked in the Towers.This site overlooks the Manhattan skyline from about 15 miles inland. So, you can view the NYC skyline from a distance (at least on a clear day) while standing in front of the long marble slab that contains all 2,974 names of the (9/11) deceased. All of the names of 9/11 victims are etched into this long marble slab/wall that runs across the Memorial Site which is on a cliff that overlooks the NYC view. If one were standing in front of the center of the Wall, they'd be in direct line with where the Towers once stood.

I enjoy having lunch or dinner at the Highlawn Restaurant and I love the park and memorial site. So, I go whenever I visit relatives who live nearby and I’ve read through the names 8 times (it takes well over one-hour) over a 4-year period and there are only 90 (give/take 5) Jewish names. If I was unsure if a name was Jewish, I counted it anyway. I eventually brought my Jewish friends (who didn't believe me) and they agreed with me. They said a few of the names I counted as Jewish were probably not Jewish. So, their count was 80-something Jewish names, about ten less than my count of 92 Jewish names to be exact.

I attended predominantly Jewish schools. I recognize a Jewish name, right off the bat. Less than 100 names, at least at this particular Memorial site, are Jewish names. We all agreed about 20-25% of those living near and and working in the Towers are Jewish. Some have put these estimates at only 15%, which is low. In any case less than 100 is not representative of the overall surrounding population and the percentage of Jews working in the Towers.

But, we agreed it isn't possible that thousands of Jewish people were told to stay home that day and that all of them were able to keep this a secret. There was a religious service the morning of 9/11, but I was told most Jews do not observe it. I wonder if that is true. If it is true that might help to explain why less than 100 Jews died on 9/11 when there is a heavy Jewish population within a 30-mile radius.

If you're ever visiting or you live in or near the area (as it's the most densely populated area of the entire country so I'm sure some ATS members do) it’s best to go there on a real good weather day and during the daytime, as it will take some time and patience to read through almost 3,000 names -- it can get chilly and windy up there.

The site is located at the very top of the Eagle Rock Mountain Reservation, on the border of these two New Jersey towns — West Orange and Upper Montclair … right off of the Lenape Hiking Trails. You can drive right up to the Wall and there is plenty of free parking, only a stones throw to the Wall. As you’re facing ‘the view’ and the Memorial, the entrance to the Highlawn Pavillion Restaurant will be to your left. So, at some future point, if you are ever in that area, go see for yourself.

This has always puzzled me, which is why I thought I'd finally throw it out there.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Jana12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by Jana12 because: typo



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your post.

I am not anti-Semitic either.

There is another thread on ATS that features the report from CNN that claimed that only one Israeli died on 9/11 in New York who actually worked in the WTC complex. As far as I know that was a story on CNN but it was false. More than one Israeli died but ...

This is what I found. If I am wrong about any detail please correct it.

Died on September 11, 2001
Israeli - Alona Avraham, Passenger Flight 175
Israeli / American - Daniel C. Lewin, Passenger Flight 11 (My theory is he was in on the hijacking)
Israeli - Shai Levinhar, Employee Cantor Fitzgerald (had an 8 week old daughter)
Israeli - Hagai Shefi, seems like he was in N. Tower to give a economics lecture.
Israeli / British / American - Leon Lebor, Janitor (the poor guy was deaf)

So one Israeli office worker, one guest, one janitor and two Israelis on flights.

You could say that only two Israelis who would be expected to be in the building were there that day and did not make it out. Not sure what it means but considering how many Israelis in New York that seems like a very small number.

24 Japanese citizens were killed.

You might say that the link below is related to your post in that it is part of the set of improbable statistics regarding the people involved in the events of September 11, 2001.

The occupancy of the aircraft involved on was low by any standard.

Where Are the Dead People From Flight 77?



As it turns out, there were just enough empty seats
on Flight 93 to accommodate all passengers from the
other hijacked aircraft. Dewdney's "Operation Pearl"
hypothesis (a testable, scientific hypothesis)
has them being off-loaded at Harrisburg, and then
loaded onto Flight 93:


The pro-Israel, American Jew Larry Silverstein was nornally in the building every work day but was not that there the day of the event and his two kids one of whom worked there to and one who worked nearby were not at work that day.

What we need is Statisticians for 9/11 Truth because the chances of all the odd things happening they way they did seems impossible.

edit on 17-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: bolding



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Sorry, sorry, sorry -

Little Israeli Khazar boys pretending to be Jews committing terrorsit acts against Christian Americans.


I'm crying a tear for you big, strong American Christians, so cruelly slain by these little jews. Tiny little jews. Not upstanding, big, strong American Christians. Proud, fearless, tall, Christian men. Cut down in their prime by snivelling, tiny little jews.



Have you listen to the Hebrew accent of the lead hijacker, by the way?


Yes. The notion is hilarious. In fact it's an object lesson in how much prejudice can lead you to alter what you hear and see.



posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

So one Israeli office worker, one guest, one janitor and two Israelis on flights.

You could say that only two Israelis who would be expected to be in the building were there that day and did not make it out. Not sure what it means but considering how many Israelis in New York that seems like a very small number.

24 Japanese citizens were killed.


I love the way you disqualify one of the Israelis because he wasn't "expected" to be there, but then contrast this with every other Israeli in New York, as though some of them should have been there as well. Either you're very stupid or breathtakingly certain of others' gullibility.

And your slippery little inferences from the numbers are the classic work of a bigot. Just five "little Israelis" dead? Hmmm, there ought to be more? Look, 24 Japanese died...

Even a cursory look at the numbers makes you look silly. There are about 7 million Israelis and about 128 million Japanese. So roughly 18 times the number. Given the differing propensities for those nationalities to be in New York the figures are roughly in line with what you might expect.

But that's not the point of your post is it? You're trying to mount an antisemitic argument, and any old rubbish that seems to corroborate it will do.
edit on 17-1-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
102
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join