It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Breedlove Passed Away Christmas Day, But Not Before Sharing His NDE With The World

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by Unity_99

Not sure if that post was a retort to mine or not. Don't get me wrong, I am very interested in this stuff as well and have experimented with '___' firsthand.

Yet nowhere in your post does it A) show '___' is made in the pineal, or B) explain your theory that melatonin IS dmt. Spreading disinfo does not help our cause to find the true inner workings of the universe.

I don't think Unity_99 is trying to "spread disinfo" as you put it.

Both '___' (N-Dimethyltryptamine) and Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) are derived from the amino acid tryptophan -- both belong to the tryptamine family. Melatonin is produced by the pineal gland.

They probably have similar effects on the brain -- I think that is what she was trying to convey.

What I found fascinating was the scientific article that explains that small crystals have been found in the pineal -- one of the major chakras. It substantiates some ancient lore.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Not directly to you, don't want to get into a heated debate but the information relating to pineal and calcite crystals is science fact, and the other information relating to '___' and Melatonin and is kind of mote, because these neuro transmitters are inter-related, and its kind of odd to suddenly find pseudo science on them, instead of science based articles. I don't like that kind of control. However, really low energy right now, having gone through migraine yesterday, not sure I'm up to attempting to locate big medical articles and wade through them.

The system that this all relates to is: en.wikipedia.org...
Endocannabinoid system

Something that perhaps people need to educate themselves a lot more on, there would be far less deaths from cancer.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Nice find Unity, but sad, so terribly sad.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Well they're inter-related, as most things are in the body are. And not dissimilar. Nor is seratonin dissimilar to '___'.

People also assume things, without deep thinking. In nature there are many substances, including aspirin like substance in trees. Aside from human traits of harvesting and abusing nature, and I 'm not saying that we don't feed, house and aren't nourished by this earth, for we are, but to me, it means deep thinking.

Why would a tree need a pain killer? Do trees feel pain? Does it taumatize them?

'___' is related to spiritual, and is found in plants. I would suggest that soul is found whever '___' is. Its logical. It would be the base premise before any other would be accepted, as the most logical starting point assumption, when developing a theory.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Life is spiriutal.

You don't have to ask the question. A chemical reaction doesn't produce consciousness, a soul does.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

'___' is related to spiritual, and is found in plants. I would suggest that soul is found whever '___' is. Its logical. It would be the base premise before any other would be accepted, as the most logical starting point assumption, when developing a theory.

Again, I do not mean to be cosistantly negative, but I spent years doing this kind of research myself. Why do you say '___' is "spiritual"? How so? Is it simply because Dr Strassman made a book calling it the spirit molecule?

If we say '___' is spiritual simply because it is produced in the body naturally and is psycotropic, can we not say the same about any naturally occurring bodily fluids? Blood? Urine? Or must it act on the brain?

If so, the body also produces natural opiates. Is opium "spiritual"? I want to understand what your on about, but you making claims and assumptions that have no basis whatsoever is science or metaphysics.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Well they're inter-related, as most things are in the body are. And not dissimilar. Nor is seratonin dissimilar to '___'.

Yes, '___', serotonin, and melatonin are related in that they all belong to the tryptamine family.

People also assume things, without deep thinking. In nature there are many substances, including aspirin like substance in trees. Aside from human traits of harvesting and abusing nature, and I 'm not saying that we don't feed, house and aren't nourished by this earth, for we are, but to me, it means deep thinking.

Why would a tree need a pain killer? Do trees feel pain? Does it taumatize them?

Yes, salicin from willow bark was used to make aspirin. What you're getting into is teleology (the idea that design and purpose can be found in nature). I believe that -- so I don't have trouble accepting that idea.
It's the idea that God (or the central organizing Intelligence of the universe) created things for a purpose.

So if '___' is the "spirit molecule" as some believe, than it's no surprise that '___' can be found in ayahuasca, a vine that has been used for triggering mystical experiences by certain South American tribes.

Some believe that what makes the human body special (more specifically the human central nervous system) is that one can realize God in the human body. So if '___' (or a chemical substance like it) is found in the human body, that would not be a surprise.

Actually, I believe plants do (in what can be interpreted as feelings) "feel" or react to injury and even surrounding vibrations. This has been shown in lab experiments for over 60 years. But I believe in a living, conscious Universe.

As for "deep thinking" -- I prefer "groking" things (from Robert Heinlein's "Stranger In A Strange Land"). To grok something is to grasp it whole intuitively -- bypassing the usual slower reasoning process.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I usually don't chime in and only observe but I wanted to mention a few things.

This boy was very brave and strong, something we should all admire. I also feel completely terrible for his family. But I don't feel he actually saw the other side. I think he got close but based on the fact that he saw one of his favorite rap artists tells me this was a mental side effect. NOW, I'm not saying that I don't believe in life after death, I just feel that he didn't get far enough in the proccess of dying. I believe that YOU see what YOU want to see when you first start to initially die, after that is whole other world (which most don't come back to tell).

Also, he didn't have an OBE which is something that more convincing cases tend to incorporate.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Have you tired '___'? i dont know about you, but anything that separates your spirit from your body i call spiritual.
edit on 30-12-2011 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yes, intuitively, that is what drives all my searches. Currently Nicolai Leveashov was sent to me because of this thread, and I'm going to look into this to try and gain some help with my son. But just reading the articles, I can feel the energy off them, resonating, and knew right away that this was based on Quantum Physics, the true reality of our cosmos and Beyond, and in a sense its like, working with a program, programming the holographic imprints. And I could read that in the energy package, now its being confirmed how he does this in one of the pages.

There are many who are uncomfortable with NDE's, not just skeptics and athiests, but even very religious people who find it goes against their own instructions, about what to expect.

I feel that the more people meditate, pray and seek, the more they attempt to achieve lucid dream states, and astral, obe, out of body states, silver cord and all, they will not be viewing life and death in the same manner, life as we know it, would be viewed more like a dream lab, and not as real as the real steps beyond this limited realm.

Remember him--before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, or the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. (ecclesiastics 12; 6-7) Wait .....wait what is that silver cord doing in there and should't we all be finding out?

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.(genesis 32 30) And what does our penial have to do with the rungs on Jacob's ladder, or the frequency realms/heavens?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I realize that there are all kinds of medical studies that attempt to explain what happens to someone as they die. Lack of oxygen in the brain, causing visions of the proverbial bright tunnel etc. Maybe there are "explanations", but I think I choose to think it's "something else".

I guess we'll all find out someday, but, for me, there's a certain peace in believing in something, rather than nothing else.

Certainly we will have a right to our own opinions on the subject but, please don't try to persuade others from their own beliefs.

I think it was great that this great kid found an avenue to express his experience, and I feel he's elsewhere, maybe laughing at all of these posts.

For his family, much love....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I feel that the more people meditate, pray and seek, the more they attempt to achieve lucid dream states, and astral, obe, out of body states, silver cord and all, they will not be viewing life and death in the same manner, life as we know it, would be viewed more like a dream lab, and not as real as the real steps beyond this limited realm.

Correct, After a few years. Those states feel more real to me than here.....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Can anyone tell me the title of the song used in these two Ben Breedlove videos?

It's driving me nuts. It's a popular song and I can't remember the lyrics, otherwise I'd look it up by the lyrics.

signature:Elrem48

The name of the song is "Mad World" by Tears for Fears. This song to me is one of the all-time most depressing, sad songs ever written.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

Here is something, control, don't even try to go with me, as its like putting a red flag in front of a bull, its so evil to me. I speak my mind, freely and share what I wish. I never force you, or anyone along. Nor will I ever stop sharing, researching, seeking, questioning and presenting. Thats just me. Have no interest in controlling you, however.

You be you, me be me, then we're happy.

And that's just the way it is my dear, I am what I am and will express myself thusly.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have mentioned perhaps only a million times on this site that I meditate quite a great deal. Really a lot. But even before I started meditating I had a dream that took place in the "white room" he mentioned in his videos there. I have had many of them to date, both while dreaming and during meditation. They are always as he describes: Someone there sharing information with you, showing you something quite profound and often cryptic. I have never thought for a second that they would be connected to NDEs since, to my knowledge, I have not yet died. Okay well there was the one time but I just went up onto a thick gray cloud to escape some unbearable pain, but I don't think I "died" per se even then.

I wonder what else this could be then? I practice deep breathing using a couple of different methods, so oxygen deprivation can be ruled out. Anyone have any ideas? I sure don't!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Have you tired '___'? i dont know about you, but anything that separates your spirit from your body i call spiritual.
edit on 30-12-2011 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

Many, many times as well as other things. Not sure why you say it separates our spirit. Our spirit, if there is such a thing is firmly in our body when on '___'. We are simply hallucinating and experiencing delusions.

After all the experimentation, what I have determined is these substances simply allow our minds to break free of our EGO or ID. One day you might see heaven, the next hell, then aliens, the universe and everything in between.

I dont consider that any more spiritual than cyanide. After all, that separates our spirit from our body, doesn't it? While I might be experiencing what I think is hell, after all is said and done, my mind made it all up. I was not in fact in hell.

If you were athiest and did '___' and saw heaven and God, would you become a Christian? Surely you would, as you believe this to be a spiritual journey. I simply beleive it is my mind showing me things I've learned and often wondered about. It's really very similar to being insane, our minds spin out of control.
edit on 30-12-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ben seemed like a wonderful kid, that video really touched me. Sometimes you can just look at someone's smile and know that they have a good heart. Yeah, a good heart. Best wishes to his family during this time. ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Did you break through, I say it separated my spirit from my body because it did. I watched my body slowly fade away as i rose up and up, past the heavens and landed in another world with no body, free to move around. I had a consciousness and i could see although i had no eyes and no form. I met other beings who also had no form who spoke with telepathy and vibrations.
When i was here, i thought i had killed myself, my body was gone, not even in the same dimension.
Usually on other substances i can bring myself back into my body at will or at least no where it is or see it.
But here, it didn't exist.
And i assure you this was not just in my mind, I can understand if you where to say that, as i know how much things can change inside your head. But i swear, i was no longer on earth.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48

Can anyone tell me the title of the song used in these two Ben Breedlove videos?

It's driving me nuts. It's a popular song and I can't remember the lyrics, otherwise I'd look it up by the lyrics.

signature:Elrem48

The name of the song is "Mad World" by Tears for Fears. This song to me is one of the all-time most depressing, sad songs ever written.

Thank you, Elrem48. I just looked up the lyrics and can understand why you consider it "one of the all-time most depressing, sad songs ever written."

That line "...the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had" is very pertinent to the Ben Breedlove NDE video. Although the rest of the lyrics did not seem to match -- Ben did not seem to be a depressive type. He was almost cheery.

I listened to three different versions of "Mad World." I did not recognize the 1982 "Tears for Fears" version. The Gary Jules version sounded the most familiar to me. I really like Adam Lambert's version. I never watch "Idol" so this was the first time I heard Lambert's version.

Thanks again. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I have mentioned perhaps only a million times on this site that I meditate quite a great deal. Really a lot. But even before I started meditating I had a dream that took place in the "white room" he mentioned in his videos there. I have had many of them to date, both while dreaming and during meditation. They are always as he describes: Someone there sharing information with you, showing you something quite profound and often cryptic. I have never thought for a second that they would be connected to NDEs since, to my knowledge, I have not yet died. Okay well there was the one time but I just went up onto a thick gray cloud to escape some unbearable pain, but I don't think I "died" per se even then.

I wonder what else this could be then? I practice deep breathing using a couple of different methods, so oxygen deprivation can be ruled out. Anyone have any ideas? I sure don't!

I've never had the "white room" experience, but I know someone else who experienced something like it. He was a meditation teacher who had spent decades exploring the metaphysical.

In yoga one can reach a stage where one can see the entire phenomenal world dissolve into an endless field of White Light. This is not in the dream state however. It's in the waking state.

I was told the "endless field of White Light" is what is really here behind the appearance of separate objects.

Your mentioning a "thick, gray cloud" just reminded me of a dream I had last night (no kidding). In this dream, I felt that I must tell someone that I love him before it's too late -- before he dies. I looked outside the house and noticed a low-lying, unusually thick, dense gray cloud. It did not look right. It looked like an almost solid mass. I felt uneasy and sad -- then I remembered that he was already dead and it was too late.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join