Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ben Breedlove Passed Away Christmas Day, But Not Before Sharing His NDE With The World

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanJamboree
'___' hallucinations provoked by physical distress. Next...

That was extremely disrespectful. .
what the hell dude?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ot

Peace.
edit on 30-12-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanJamboree
'___' hallucinations provoked by physical distress. Next...

That was a tad bit disrespectful, I will not lie.

Shame on you, dude.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Couple of comments.

1. Does anyone know why he couldn't talk? This seems very strange to me. If it was due to a lack of oxegen, then it seems like he should have been monitored a little more.

2. Not to be disrespectful...but is everyone sure this isn't some type of hoax? He was supposed to have Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, right? For most people this ISN'T a serious condition and they have no symptoms. For the few who do have problems pace makers are only put in older people who can't have surgery. So his story doesn't make sense from this view but I don't know all the facts.

3. There is a doctor trying to find out proof if NDE's exit. He is placing words above the beds of cardiac patients. His results haven't been release but the study has been expanded to more hospitals. The results are due out in 2012. The results will be interesting. I wonder why there was not thread on ATS on why the study was expanded.
edit on December 30th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I find it funny. Scientists have never found dmt in the brain, just in the spinal fluid. Many people believe there is '___' in the brain but there's no science there. If there was, and this is from experience and psycho-pharmacological knowledge I've gathered. Though trips can be similar they are far too complex to feel as organic as an OBE or NDE. Without blood to pump the chemical to different brain sights there could be no real activity that would allow someone to actually remember these things, there'd be nothing to store it.

Personally, and this is just an opinion, the kid gave himself the grace to prove there is so much more to this place than "survival of the fittest". Curse the name of the misused phrase and accept that you are divine. "It" bless him for his work is done. If only he could have lived to see the world as it starts to come from the ashes. Wait, he will see it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

thats more like trolling thing, not disrespecting

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

On December the 6th, he felt like he was going to faint at school, and managed to sit down first on a bench, then passed out. The medical was working on him, and he came to and passed out again, and experienced quite a profound NDE. Obviously he had to start his holidays early, for he had lost the ability to speak. Just thinking of my kids here again, and waiting for school holidays. The NDE was like a gift or preparation in my mind, for him to overcome fear of the unknown, but its still very hard from a parents point of view, I such see such a beautiful young man, the loss would be hard no matter what.

I think this link is a very good read on how science, with repeated results are heavily censored. Worth reading.

www.cfpf.org.uk...

And I want to thank TheBandit795 for providing this, because I've read other research, but this is quite eye opening.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But I'm curious WHY he lost his ability to speak and why he wasn't in the hospital? Was there a medical explanation for his loss of speech? This is a sign of sometype of stroke or brain damage - he needed to be in the hospital.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

wow JanJamboree out of curiosity I went thru your posts, this one with the young boy who made the video with the cards and died on Christmas, you put such a mean response, and then there is one where you are asking a nurse for help, you say your sis is a nurse which hopefully shows compassion, Im sure she does because most people who go into jobs like that have a natural compassion for people, what happened with you. why and how could you watch that video of that boy and read what he put down and only respond with NEXT?. seriously, do you believe in God?, If you don't I'm sorry for you and I pray for you, but didn't that video touch any part of you?. your response frightened me. Please find God

its funny how others rush to "throw rocks" at others when they have no inclination how the other thinks. No one wants your pity, get over yourself. Just because he has the right to question things, doesnt give you the right to knock him. Pity, look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by herenow

well put

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I don't all the details, but most people with conditions are treated in the hospital and then released to spend time with their families. That is very common, and chosen by most as well.

My oldest son was named Alexander, for his middle name after Alex the Life of a Child. Though in and out of hospital she most definitely died at home, and was sent home when they knew there was no longer a medical chance of changing. Hospice.

Unless your in an incubator, have machines keeping you alive, or in a state emergency/surgery, Hospice is what I believe in. I;ll never forget racing over 300 miles to get back home to my grandfather, my favorite person in the world, in hospital, and all was well, they had led my gandrmother to believe he was in stable condition. My friend who became a nurse told me that the policy was to inform family, even if it was a false alarm, when a patient was expected to fail, as no one should die alone, especially with so many that love them and considering that even in coma the presence of others strengthens someones condition, and comforts them, and has been scientifically proved.

Well, the nurses did know he was going to pass, and didn't phone us. One nurse told me she had known all day.

So we were called in just after 10 to view his body. He never had to die alone. I guess they thought this old man was just a nuisance or something. I always said there was Jesus, Gandhi, then my grandpa.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ok but look up this condition - it ISN'T usually that serious and in the rare cases it is - there are lots of stuff that can be done. I have a hard time believing they would send a kid home without a heart monitor or something like this.

Also, I went back a noticed he talked about his blood sugar dropping to 14 - this isn't related to an enlarged heart - it's a sign of diabities. And the story of clergy coming out and telling his parents they need to pray doesn't make sense either. When this is happening - doctors don't call "clergy" and have them tell the parents. They are too busy trying to shock the patient. Plus if a kid had such a serious condition he couldn't play sports, they would only do a surgery if it was absolutely critical - and tonsils aren't.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

In his case, it was. He had had a serious medical emergency and died on Dec 6. Many heart patients who are brought back, are in failing condition and don't live much longer.

There has already been posts from others who knew him, one who lived just down the road and heard the ambulances.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I want to add this, in addition to the science link already given, what we're not being allowed to know, ie censored by media outlets for interviews so it doesnt reach the masses, the research that has been done and repeated, and links that I was sent as well. Researching those, this video came up, one of the more unusual interviews, and i just want to share an opening comment in it, to show us how those who bring up really narrow scope studies conducted, the dmt work, and try to make it morph to fit all unusual experiences, are actually lying. They are ignoring reams of other evidence, and evidence that is looked at, perhaps even worked with, by leading institutions, but you know its only the privileged few that are in the know, who makes it to high level Princeton studies or projects?

Russia has done a lot more interesting work, uncensored to some degree, I'd say cutting edge.

Google Video Link

Friends of Nicolai Levashov

Nicolai Levashov is an advanced physicist, Academician, environmentalist, and self-taught healer. In this video Nicolai's friends, who are also quite accomplished, discuss their first-hand experiences with Nicolai and his ability to metaphysically heal others.
This is the video description.

Opening comments "Dick, how did you become interested in Nicolia?"

"Well I had just come from doing some research with some people at the Princeton University, Engineering Anomalies Research Laboratory. And they were studying stuff like the ability from one person to know what another person was seeing, you know, and sometime 10, 20, even thousands of miles away. ....also studying the ability of people to influence machines, like random number generators and things like that, with their mind alone, and they had illustrated, unequivocally, that these things were possible..."

I think Ben gave a wonderful message, and he's touched many. What is happening around us is alarming, and knowing we're spiritual beings here for a reason, and that our lives are reviewed, that its a good thing to pass, should make us stop and look at each day differently, as a gift and a chance to accomplish what we came to do, and not feel we let people down around us, or the world.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Also its not true about the pineal.

fedgeno.com...

New Crystal in the Pineal Gland:
Characterization and Potential Role in Electromechano-Transduction

I've already saved this some time ago.

Characterization and Potential Role in Electromechano-Transduction..

The pineal gland is a neuroendocrine transducer secreting melatonin, responsible for the physiological circadian rhythm
control. A new form of biomineralization has been studied in the human pineal gland. It consists of small crystals that
are less than 20 μm in length. These crystals could be responsible for an electromechanical biological transduction
mechanism in the pineal gland due to their structure and piezoelectric properties....

Melatonin is dmt, and its produced in the pineal. Also, the rest is quite alarming. Due to the cyrstal calcite capacitors we seem to have, scientists find them very useful for targetting with scalar or hz type technology. Not so good.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Also its not true about the pineal.

fedgeno.com...

Characterization and Potential Role in Electromechano-Transduction

I've already saved this some time ago.

Characterization and Potential Role in Electromechano-Transduction..

The pineal gland is a neuroendocrine transducer secreting melatonin, responsible for the physiological circadian rhythm
control. A new form of biomineralization has been studied in the human pineal gland. It consists of small crystals that
are less than 20 μm in length. These crystals could be responsible for an electromechanical biological transduction
mechanism in the pineal gland due to their structure and piezoelectric properties....

Melatonin is dmt, and its produced in the pineal. Also, the rest is quite alarming. Due to the cyrstal calcite capacitors we seem to have, scientists find them very useful for targetting with scalar or hz type technology. Not so good.

Thanks, Unity_99, for posting this info & the link. I got chills up the spine from reading this. This confirms some ancient traditions....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Melatonin is dmt, and its produced in the pineal.

Both wrong.

Please go back to my post a page or two back with a very informative post from Dr Rick Strassman. Melatonin is not '___' and the pineal has never been proven to produce '___'.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.vivo.colostate.edu...

Neotransmitter.

The pineal gland or epiphysis synthesizes and secretes melatonin, a structurally simple hormone that communicates information about environmental lighting to various parts of the body. Ultimately, melatonin has the ability to entrain biological rhythms and has important effects on reproductive function of many animals. The light-transducing ability of the pineal gland has led some to call the pineal the "third eye".

en.wikipedia.org...

In mammals, melatonin is biosynthesized in four enzymatic steps from the essential dietary amino acid tryptophan, with serotonin produced at the second step. Melatonin is secreted into the blood by the pineal gland in the brain. Known as the "hormone of darkness," it is secreted in darkness in both day-active (diurnal) and night-active (nocturnal) animals.[8]

It may also be produced by a variety of peripheral cells such as bone marrow cells,[9][10] lymphocytes, and epithelial cells. Usually, the melatonin concentration in these cells is much higher than that found in the blood, but it does not seem to be regulated by the photoperiod.

Extremely good for you, antioxidant, etc etc.

'___', Seratonin, Melatonin and various neuro transmitters seem to do a variety of things, the '___' itself is more mysterious, however the melatonin is also found in the spinal fluids as well.

The crystilline structure of the pineal is a factoid. And one could argue Christ is the Christal. Sophia/Wisdom and the Intercessor, symbolically.

Just doing preliminary research on this, does bring up a very interesting problem. I call its suppression of information.

There is no way its not detailed in medical papers what roles dmt/melatonin/seratonin play and how they interact with each other, because I'm sure they do along with the cannanoid system in our bodies.

But the research online is all mentioned via spiritual sites, minus that good paper I found which is science.

In other words we're not supposed to know and there is never more of a red flag to a bull, in front of my nose that something like that. Its beyond insulting, I consider it akin to being robbed or assaulted and that always gets my backbone right up.

edit to add: had to sign back in just to say this. There is nothing that doesn't get my backbone up, and a "Not On My Watch" resistance cry than anyone or any group that attempts or succeeds in controlling me or others, limiting me or others, artificially to their paradigms, its A NO GO! Not On My Watch. Period, underscored to infinity and beyond. And in fact, I consider it such an emormous COSMIC CRIME, and akin to murder, rape, torture, etc etc, enslavement, that anyone or any group found guilty of this, should be charged, tried and time out. Its far beyond offensive to me. One thing I believe completely, is that we will be facing them and they will have tears streaming down their face when all of this is over. But I also feel that we are responsible for allowing them to be so misguided and failing to reach them and pull them back from these crimes so we'll also be crying.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not sure if that post was a retort to mine or not. Don't get me wrong, I am very interested in this stuff as well and have experimented with '___' firsthand.

Yet nowhere in your post does it A) show '___' is made in the pineal, or B) explain your theory that melatonin IS dmt. Spreading disinfo does not help our cause to find the true inner workings of the universe.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Can anyone tell me the title of the song used in these two Ben Breedlove videos?

It's driving me nuts. It's a popular song and I can't remember the lyrics, otherwise I'd look it up by the lyrics.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join