Ben Breedlove Passed Away Christmas Day, But Not Before Sharing His NDE With The World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
'___' is greatly connected with lucid dreaming, OBEs, and NDEs. The difference between the 3 is how much '___' is released from the pineal gland. '___' is released in profound abundance during NDEs and OBEs.

So to the guy who was in a ":freezing void" yes, still '___'. and this kid and many others have released '___' as well. Obviously NDEs and OBEs are real as stated in this thread. Is it spiritual? very much so. Quite mysterious too.

It is also said that the pineal gland is where the "3rd eye" resides. It really isn't a surprise that we experience much during events such as OBEs and NDEs or even while dreaming. Is what I'm saying 100%? No. But I'm 100% sure that it all ties together in some sort of fashion. This is just how I see it cause it makes sense.

So stop fighting and work together. The truth is out there. And show respect for the kid don't be rude.

R.I.P.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Either way its damn sad. RIP fella.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Perfect answer I was going to write the same as yourself. People. We'd need to read the Urantia book for
more detailed answers. To the people who thought this boy was on like a drug, it just shows how far behind your young soul must be. Intellect, spirit and Material are the three spheres of the Devine in the learning space time realms we call the universe. Our one is one of many learning schools for the soul so we progress always inwards to our Devine hood. It might be a long journey before we reach havona etc but to not understand the earlier journey shows you have not much of a strong spiritual connection with the source or all father. Our direct gift is our personality as it is unique in all of the seven superverses

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
'___'. A good friend of mine that I hangout with took it once. He said that he saw his parents the size of dolls in front of him floating telling him how much of a screw up he is. His parents are not dead or anything and he goes to a really good college so I really don't know where that's coming from. From what he was telling me it really doesn't fit a typical NDE. I could be wrong

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Sorry to say but certain soul journeys are meant to be worse than others. His beautiful gift in return was he learnt the direct correlation to the Devine he knew that it was not the end just a new chapter. Bless u Brendan and may the lord jump your ascension further. Thank you for your sweet and powerful spirit and may others learn from your goodness and strength.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by JanJamboree
'___' hallucinations provoked by physical distress. Next...

Yes, but what is that experience? Where does consciousness exist? Is life purely chemical or is it spiritual in nature? These are the questions that have yet to be answered.

One of the most profound questions - perhaps the many worlds interpretation has an answer

Apparently our neurons are packed with these tiny molecular tubes which may be an application of quantum computing

Perhaps consciousness is the gestalt of all the copies of ones brain interoperating via quantum superposition

That may be why the most advanced classical computer network can emulate the intelligence of nothing more than a single ant

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
'___' is greatly connected with lucid dreaming, OBEs, and NDEs. The difference between the 3 is how much '___' is released from the pineal gland. '___' is released in profound abundance during NDEs and OBEs.

So to the guy who was in a ":freezing void" yes, still '___'. and this kid and many others have released '___' as well. Obviously NDEs and OBEs are real as stated in this thread. Is it spiritual? very much so. Quite mysterious too.

It is also said that the pineal gland is where the "3rd eye" resides. It really isn't a surprise that we experience much during events such as OBEs and NDEs or even while dreaming. Is what I'm saying 100%? No. But I'm 100% sure that it all ties together in some sort of fashion. This is just how I see it cause it makes sense.

So stop fighting and work together. The truth is out there. And show respect for the kid don't be rude.

R.I.P.

That does make alot of sense. If the brain thinks your going to die, giving you one last shot of euphoria, peace and/or clarity to help it all end, seems plausable.

If there is a more spiritual reason and there is more to our being. It would make me think that every living creature would have the same "spirit". No?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by _R4t_
Jesus said, "I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent."

This is the best explanation for how I feel toward other people that think I'm a fool when I talk of those things... I feel sorry that they are blinded by the materialistic aspect of this world and they seem to have no will what so ever to learn anything worthy of learning other than living in their own bubble made of lies...

Jesus said that where?

Gospels of St. Thomas

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing OP.

What struck me watching Bens videos, was how his face lit up at remembering his nde experiences.
That beautiful smile....
I can fully imagine him looking in the mirror & feeling proud. Even I, with no psychic ability, could sense something beautiful about his soul.
RIP Ben, I'm sure you will, our loss is heavens gain.
I can only imagine how proud your parents must be of you.

And what an appropriate name 'Breedlove'.........
edit on 30-12-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Jesus said, "I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent."

This is the best explanation for how I feel toward other people that think I'm a fool when I talk of those things... I feel sorry that they are blinded by the materialistic aspect of this world and they seem to have no will what so ever to learn anything worthy of learning other than living in their own bubble made of lies...

Jesus said that where?

Gospels of St. Thomas

Are you aware that is a 3rd century Gnostic text that could not have possibly been written by Thomas or anyone contemporary to Jesus? I'm not being mean, you might not be aware of this.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

NDE's all have very similar stories, hovering above the body, seeing a cord, being greeted by dead loved ones, animals.

If these were mere hallucinations they all wouldn't share such similar events.

Look into it more, maybe you'll learn something!

Peace brother.

We don't know it all everyone, be open minded. Just because you read a book( even by some famous scientist ) that these things are caused by '___' doesn't mean it's true.

And yes, although '___' might be being released at the time of the NDE's doesn't mean that these experiences aren't real. The release of '___' could be key to experiencing other dimensions that are all around us.

I'm just asking you all to be open minded, especially since top neurologists can't even fully explain these types of things. The stories are all to similar, they all share a connection, you can't deny that..OH and if we are thinking scientifically, they say that for something to be "real", or accepted, it has to be repeated with the same results..just like NDE's!

edit on 30-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I dont respond to much on ATS, I've always been more of a silent lurker. I'm also not the biggest conspiracy "nut", nor am I very religious.

First off, R.I.P. to the young man in the video. Whether it was chemicals responding in his brain, or a higher being greeting him or whatever, another human being has passed.

Now on a side note, I'm not a big fan or believer in NDE's as everyone calls them. First off, when the body and mind is dying, there is way to much going on at even the cellular level that we cannot understand or explain. Therefore, I believe that these experiences have to many factors that we cannot formally come to an "this is a soul/chemicals, etc" type of assessment.

Also, as crazy as this sounds, but for a long time I was looking if there was any true studies being done on NDE's. For example, a lab or group of scientists that are literally killing people, then bringing them back and studying the brain while documenting experiences. I, for one, being the wierd type of curious person, would volonteer (or be paid) to partake in an experiment like this.

Sadly, I think the legal ramifications and physical risks are too high that this would never be done. Would be interesting though. Also, great post btw...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JanJamboree

Dude, can you be any more cold? This kid died way too early, and before he went, he wanted to share his experiences with people, and you brush him off with "next"?
edit on 30-12-2011 by mynameisdylan because: profanity

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

so quick to dismiss this in such an offhand way. do i detect a concern that further investigation into this field challenges your conditioned view of our existence?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Very moving video, I hope that Ben truly has found peace at last.

These videos must be an amazing comfort to his loved ones.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I feel for this guy, it must have been hard. But everyone's journey is different. At least he had the experience of knowing whats going to happen and being happy with it.

I have tried '___', had an OBE and NDE.
Although i agree with '___' being released upon these experiences. I do not believe the white light of peace being the same thing.
I have seen this White light myself and i agree with the kid, i did not want to come back either.
To me it seems as if its an angel or something, its so magnificent you can barely look at it. It feels you with feelings so strong they don't even compare to human emotions.
But '___' was different. I felt like i was in a slimier place (dimension/realm) but did not see the light, just other entities which where very bizzare.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JanJamboree

'___' does not cause hallucinations. It opens a doorway like a monitor of a computer. Hence its nickname - the Spirit Molecule. Come on man, there's too much research on the subject of '___' to disregard it like a MeeR hallucinogen. Previous....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Also it's interesting that when you die obviously your body gushes out everything including the pineal gland which releases everything. We probably have a massive trip in the process of dying, perhaps to make dying a less painful experience.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yup, i too was in that bright place, full of love and light and it was the best felling on earth.

So, yeah it is real, there is something else, we are incarnated here, but we are souls having a material experience for learning purposes.

We are imortal souls living and learning through many bodies, many lives, a lot of experiences, and we learn from them, our souls changes from those experiences, we learn what life is, we wanted to leave the comfort of our souls homes and learn life in all its diversity.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hahaha... people will believe anything to make themselves feel better about what happens after your dead.

Your wormfood, it's hard to get angry at people who believe this crap though as its understandable to be scared.

And for the people having a go at science for not endorsing this nonsense, grow up, it's funny how you pick and choose which hearsay bollocks with no solid evidence that you want to believe and blame science for not following.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join