It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Breedlove Passed Away Christmas Day, But Not Before Sharing His NDE With The World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time expressing the emotion of this, and fighting a migraine, at that,. So my attempt will be awkward, but I saw my son in him, and also saw this young man's level of development in his eyes, his strength, peace, goodness. And quite frequently I post that we are to shine our lights. And while this is positive of course, still, why is it that someone who feels mature, advanced like this young man, is called home so quickly then? Is it that we are to solve problems here, overcome more, while others are more mature, and only have to grace our lives for a shorter time, to make us think deeper. And you can tell, he had this goal in mind, to nudge our awareness. And so I'm lighting a candle to him, and just wish to thank him so much, for that message in times like this.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very good. It's nice to be reminded of what really matters. It's so easy to lose one's way in this earthly nightmare.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I agree, we get bogged down by all the distractions, what doesnt matter, but the answers aren't as difficult as we think.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Jesus said, "I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent."

This is the best explanation for how I feel toward other people that think I'm a fool when I talk of those things... I feel sorry that they are blinded by the materialistic aspect of this world and they seem to have no will what so ever to learn anything worthy of learning other than living in their own bubble made of lies...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon

This was his favorite song

Thanks, SSimon, for posting the Kid CuDi video of "Mr. Rager."

What struck me in the lyrics was the imagery of the birds. It instantly reminded me of the scene in "Catcher in the Rye" when Holden Caulfield asks about where the birds go -- and you know he's really talking about where the soul goes after death.

Does anyone read "Catcher in the Rye" anymore?
edit on 29-12-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
ATS is becoming so evil and dark and full of haters. I'm ashamed at 94% of the posters in this topic.

Sarra,

What I have found is the people that are posting, or reacting, in a negative way, are searching just as much as anyone else. The fact that these people even acknowledge something like this, if proof they are searching, they'll never outwardly admit it, but they are.

Accept them for who they are, don't judge them harshly.

All roads lead back to OZ.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanJamboree
'___' hallucinations provoked by physical distress. Next...

Sorry my friend you need to read up on hallucinations. You don’t know what you’re on about, just regurgitating garbage you have heard elsewhere!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What about the NDE experiences from people who were clinically dead? Or from people who were born blind or deaf from birth yet could see or hear in their NDEs?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
Jesus said, "I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent."

This is the best explanation for how I feel toward other people that think I'm a fool when I talk of those things... I feel sorry that they are blinded by the materialistic aspect of this world and they seem to have no will what so ever to learn anything worthy of learning other than living in their own bubble made of lies...

Jesus said that where?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

...Second thing that happen is a dude that tried to "get rid" of me... I don't know the details of what was given to me but it was enough apparently to kill me a couple times over... to this day I think he succeeded I won't go into details with this one its pretty personal but all I can tell is that "pure peace" moment I left is now constantly with me and I can feel it in my chest like it was going to explode I can't really explain it but there's no drug in this world on nothing that even compares it... if this ever leaves me I'd rather shot me a bullet between the ears than live a second without it...

The guy in question will not even get close to me anymore since this, he literally will change of sidewalk if he see me coming on the same as he is... I have no clue why he never spoke back to me and every time I happen to cross him somewhere I can see the fear in his face and eyes... I know he feels like screaming "how" I made it... I don't know but I know that soon after it happen and I had this strange feeling of perfect peace all I could do was forgive him cause after this I was left with the most insane and greatest thing that ever happened to me...

I can't explain this feeling but Its just "pure" there's no other way to describe it... Imagine a constant state of bliss, happiness and love for everything that surrounds you and everyone even your worst enemies... the people you would of once slit their throat in a dark corner you just feel like hugging them because you feel you owe them for what you've learned from their actions... And having this strange yet amazingly great feeling like if your heart was on fire and the flame was just like a tiny sun slowly growing...

I know it sounds weird and F'ed up but its been 3 years and this feeling has NEVER left me and I SWEAR i rather die than lose it... and I know its no chemical imbalance if I do bad # it kinda "dim"s out a bit for awhile and it scares the # out of me.. I swear I'd do anything not to lose this feeling...

Its like pure peace, happiness and not being scared of anything not death or nothing because as deep as you can look into yourself you know there's more to this feeling than the eye can see or some dudes running test in laboratories can explain...

I see things so differently now in a light I would of ever imagine I ever would before and I understand things I once thought I understood and realize how much of a blind fool I was... If something similar happened to someone here i'd like to know cuz really... I feel blessed... I wasn't religious before but this... this is a whole new level...

_R4t_, you are so blessed. Some might call you a "Jivanmukta" -- someone who lives in a continual state of bliss -- one who has been liberated while still in the body. Are you familiar with Byron Katie? She also lives in that state.

I know that state is real because I experienced it once many years ago. Sadly, I was not able to stay in that state. To live from that state, is to bring Heaven to Earth -- it completely transforms one's experience of life.

AuranVector

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If that were true, then you would expect the hallucinations to be of random subject matter, in context with the observers life, feelings, beliefs and fears.

But, this is not so. NDE's share too many common themes. Most dealing with bright light, corridors, review of one's life and a profound sense of peace and tranquility. These are not characteristic of '___' hallucinations, not logically or medically. Passing this hurdle, you are open to trying to explain the phenomenon in a much more enlightened and objective mindset.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What are the white things next to him at 2:40 and near the end?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This kid in the video, I know where he's been, I know how he felt when he made this video when he was recalling his experience... I can't stop smiling neither when I think of mine and the peace in his eyes and his smile... I can tell he felt the way I feel now and believe me everything isn't the same anymore you don't see death as the end but as a liberation literally... now call me cheesy but ever since this happened I NEVER stop seeing 1111, 222, 333, 444, 555 EVERYWHERE... cash slips, game timers, clocks, car millage and I can't explain that neither I'm not the type of guy that keeps track of time as a matter of fact I'm 28 and didn't wear a watch since I'm about 16 cuz I break them all by accident..

but somehow its like sometimes I feel compelled like an impossible to resist impulse to glance at the clock and when it does this its ALWAYS one of those numbers... I'm actively trying to avoid it now but made its even worst..

Other time I'm just walking around thinking about codes or work related material I do this alot it seems like walking around helps me think... anyways... and I'd be really deeply focused and thinking literally in "the zone" and all of a suddent what brings me back to "reality" per say is I find myself standing infront of a clock displaying these numbers and I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM THERE! Its like my subconscious hypnotize me and walks be infront of a clock just to bring me back in time to see those numbers...

You're not alone. I have that experience often too. Even the British writer, Colin Wilson, mentioned that he has that experience as well (in "Alien Dawn" maybe?). The number eleven keeps coming up. If you're looking at a digital clock, it will read 11:11 or 2:22 or 3:33 or 4:44 or 5:55. I agree it's weird.

There are theories about what this means on the web. Google 11:11.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I do not agree that NDE's and '___' have no comparable traits.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this. I have seen this guy's videos before and they are always very moving. He was definitely on the enlightened path!

I absolutely do believe that NDE's are a real glimpse into the life after this one (and before this one, for that matter). See my thread: Scientific Evidence of Survival of Consciousness after Death

I have also had an NDE-like experience. And you're right, that unless you've experienced this, you may not be able to grasp it's meaning.

Thank you for the post

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
edit on 30-12-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

'___' hallucinations provoked by physical distress. Next..

The whole theory of '___' being released during dreaming and death in '___': The Spirit Molecule was conjecture. There is no way it can be proven as fact. Strassman proposed the theory in The Spirit Molecule, but thats all it is a theory.

Many people I know cling to this as a proven fact, however, which it is not. We don't even know for sure that '___' is produced in the pineal gland, but rather just that all the necessary ingredients to produce it are there.

next...
edit on 30-12-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm having a hard time expressing the emotion of this, and fighting a migraine, at that,. So my attempt will be awkward, but I saw my son in him, and also saw this young man's level of development in his eyes, his strength, peace, goodness. And quite frequently I post that we are to shine our lights. And while this is positive of course, still, why is it that someone who feels mature, advanced like this young man, is called home so quickly then? Is it that we are to solve problems here, overcome more, while others are more mature, and only have to grace our lives for a shorter time, to make us think deeper. And you can tell, he had this goal in mind, to nudge our awareness. And so I'm lighting a candle to him, and just wish to thank him so much, for that message in times like this.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I believe that each person has something they're to do in their life time. Perhaps this was his to do; his vid, posted a week before passing has gone viral. They do say this is going to be a year where people start viewing things differently. Perhaps this is just all part of the plan. Even if one believes the whole 'conscious shift' of 2012 or not, no one can deny that this lad has started a lot of folk thinking.

Everything happens for a reason and everything happens at precisely the right time - never too soon, never too late. I'm not saying this teen should be made the publics 'idol' or anything, but he could have a part in helping the overall cause. He sure has opened my eyes more to things I have already felt were correct in my soul, and seeing how others online, in the news, at his funeral in person and online have been touched by him and have spoken of taking a better look at their own lives and the upcoming end of their lives, it really pushes home that he was here for a reason - and he filfilled that reason perfectly.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by sarra1833
ATS is becoming so evil and dark and full of haters. I'm ashamed at 94% of the posters in this topic.

Sarra,

What I have found is the people that are posting, or reacting, in a negative way, are searching just as much as anyone else. The fact that these people even acknowledge something like this, if proof they are searching, they'll never outwardly admit it, but they are.

Accept them for who they are, don't judge them harshly.

All roads lead back to OZ.

I fully fully agree with you. I wasn't meaning to harshly judge, honestly. I was more bothered by the fact this beautiful thing was shown and made known to us and then people started to argue on here and call each other horrible names.

There are much better ways to teach and that is by respecting every opinion out there.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I was struck by this news.

Firstly, I am so sorry that this brave young person was taken so soon.

But I have studied the meaning of words for many years, and words and names are so powerful.

So Breed Love as a memorial to him.

Honestly - there are such strong positive vibrations around that name.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join