It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Breedlove Passed Away Christmas Day, But Not Before Sharing His NDE With The World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanJamboree
'___' hallucinations provoked by physical distress. Next...

Brain chemicals or a true vision of heaven...

If it eases your end, does it matter?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I sent a u2u to you, just remember we're not here to actually get angry at anyone, or namecall. Just to nudge, for a bit more seeking perhaps. But everyone has their own individual paradigm. People will be really surprised to find out that while we're sharing this world, its almost like we're in individual rooms, in earth hotel.

I hope people do their own searches too.

When it comes to spirituality, religion, etc etc, NDE's are the research I like to do the most, for its kind of pure, and interfaith, and sidesteps so many of the programs here, though its very spiritual, for all of life is, quantum, spiritual, and having faith in Love and Goodness, and expressing it in our posts even as much as we can is a good thing.

High Frequencies!
edit on 29-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Through alot of experiences and lifelong seeking. This thread is a tribute to Ben however, so I'm not going to share them all here. Just keep seeking. I highly recommend meditation.

I don't recommend bringing up any drug talk however on the thread, its against ATS policies. Thank you in advance.

Yeh, I meditate. But when you come out telling people things like that they're only left with belief or disbelief. Which doesn't really help them. It's no different than a major religion. As soon as someone has belief in something the possibility of knowing comes to an end because a belief is a conclusion. You have concluded the mystery of life and there is no more search. Confusion is good, because confused people search and it is only then you have the possibility of knowing.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I do not think his response was mean at all, it is scientifically established that '___' is released into your body at the time of death, or so i heard. Please do some research of '___', i believe this substance can account for most near death experiences, it is not a drug as it exists naturally in every living organism, but have no proven practical use except when dying.

Also, almost everyone having '___' reported the same thing, that they got in contact with some supernatural/alien/higher being, that communicated with them, in a place of bliss.

Dr. Rick Strassman, while conducting '___' research in the 1990s at the University of New Mexico, advanced the controversial hypothesis that a massive release of '___' from the pineal gland prior to death or near death was the cause of the near death experience (NDE) phenomenon. Several of his test subjects reported NDE-like audio or visual hallucinations. His explanation for this was the possible lack of panic involved in the clinical setting and possible dosage differences between those administered and those encountered in actual NDE cases. Several subjects also reported contact with 'other beings', alien like, insectoid or reptilian in nature, in highly advanced technological environments

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So much of the afterlife is unknown to us, and I think the information is being suppressed. If the people of our

planet where to find out the truth, many would choose an early exit from life. I am a believer in the afterlife!

We are all made of energy, as in (energy beings) just like everything around us. Everything is never ending.

This is a NEW video interview of a guy who set up special lasers on a socal hospital, with video cameras recording the lasers. He claims that all these ghost hunters on TV are fake, and I tend to agree. He also says that his information of 25 recorded deaths and his lasers recording them are being suppressed. Take it for what you will, but I believe it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by n00bUK

I sent a u2u to you, just remember we're not here to actually get angry at anyone, or namecall. Just to nudge, for a bit more seeking perhaps. But everyone has their own individual paradigm. People will be really surprised to find out that while we're sharing this world, its almost like we're in individual rooms, in earth hotel.

I hope people do their own searches too.

When it comes to spirituality, religion, etc etc, NDE's are the research I like to do the most, for its kind of pure, and interfaith, and sidesteps so many of the programs here, though its very spiritual, for all of life is, quantum, spiritual, and having faith in Love and Goodness, and expressing it in our posts even as much as we can is a good thing.

High Frequencies!

U2U'd back
Thanks x.

I actually came here because some one redirected me from a thread which is the same story. I posted on that said thread and decided to come here to repost what i said, until i noticed the guys comment which was very...inconsiderate, to say the least.

Anyway i'll repost what i posted on the other thread:

Originally posted by n00bUK
What a'guy. .

Im not going to derail this thread through my own beliefs, what i am going to say is that my brothers heart stopped 4 times over the space of 3 months when he was in intensive care, Leeds. We had a priest come in at one point and bless him, we really thought he was going to die. When he eventually came back round and was able to talk, he would tell me about the things he used to see, some were funny, some were scary and some were, well..heavenly.

I do believe the boy seen what he claims, 100%.

I always say to my self, "what if god, really is real and i have denied him/her for this long" But then i think, if she/he is real, then he/she can see why i haven't believed, not through ignorance but through not wanted to be manipulated by man. .

R.I.P young man, I hope you have gone to a better place. Much Love x x

Thanks for sharing this story, cheered me up from the doom and gloom of these boards

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When my son had his NDE, he was really ill, in grade 11, having spent several years missing alot of school, not just a few weeks, but months each year, half a year. He'd had tests done in two different towns, the only thing left was paying to have heavy metal testing done as his health had deteriated after some US planes flew over a few townhouses in our town, and sprayed a kind of sludge that deposited on my van, and our back porch. So I suspected heavy metal toxicity, as the source of his illness. He was even profiled for depression but passed. He has very low energy, and yet I call him an angel, very helpful, intellligent in a non traditional way, had apraxia that affected his muscles, probably his heart, though its borderline in the tests done. He had learning assistance all his life, and occuptational therapy off an on, for it affected the left side of his body. Despite all this, he's always been a bit an inventor, can share quantum physics concepts easily and is a very abstract deep thinker.

During that spring, he was very ill, right when the Swine Flu was going around, yet there were no reported cases.

I put off taking him to the walk in clinic as he wasn't well enough to sit up for a long wait, and everone gets better, usually by the time you make a doctors appointment, they're already getting better, so I was putting it off.

He was sleeping all day on the couch. Then he got up around midnight to make it to his bed, and in his room he just collapsed on the twin bed and was out of body.

He said that it was suddenly as if the noon day sun, and he could hear for miles and miles, if a pin dropped he would have heard it. He couldn't move his feet or look down. Was prevented. He was aware of a light shaped human on the wall like an angel, and was given the knowledge his heart had stopped and he had to make a choice, to go or stay.

He said, Mom, I knew I would be much happier if I went, but knew he coudn't leave us, he just wanted to help the family and that he loved us.

He still couldn't move his feet, but then he was boosted, someone helped him, and he was aware of standing on top of a 5 foot vortex, tunnel.

When he woke up, instantly, he was completely well again. Cured. He has hardly gotten sick since, though still doesnt have high energy. The tests still don't show the reason. I pulled him out of school to get him away from all the germs and things he kept picking up. But he doesnt catch the things the others bring home easily anymore.

That could have been so hard on us, just so happy he returned, though not necessarily for his sake, he is very selfless.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow. Amazing story. I wonder what they were spraying if indeed, they were spraying something nefarious. And then, if so----why?

I (think I) know what your son experienced. It's like nothing you can ever compare it to in this 3D existence. It's a feeling that penetrates each and every one of your senses. You're totally encapsulated in love.

Glad your son is well.

By the way, although I knew what you meant, you might want to correct your spelling of 'brought' to 'bright'.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thanks Unity for sharing this !

The tragedy of seeing a nice young man pass. And the importance of a beautiful message.

R.I.P. Ben.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Asking a nurse for help is science. Belief in angels is fantasy. When my health is on the line, I'll go with science. You can try and pray away your thyroid condition, but I'll take hormone supplementation.

And to the person who called me a jerk, why make it personal? I didn't say anything about the character of the young man. I'm sure he was a brave and loving individual.

I called you an asshole.

I am not religious, at all. But i know to keep an open minded to subjects i don't now about. You can not explain what this boy seen with the science you think you know, we're forever learning new elements in our surroundings and to post the second post to a very emotion video, of a child who died - who said he seen something, you have never witnessed with a 'solution' you have heard through somebody else, is very, very small minded. You could of elaborated more, but you didnt, you just seemed like an asshole, hence the post

Id like to say too, your probably not an asshole in real life - i just thought it was very, errm Asshole'ish to state such a bold claim on such an emotional video.
edit on 29-12-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

People tend to get defensive and/or say crude statements when they're scared. Now, common sense dictates to me that people are usually scared of the unknown. So they come back swinging and slinging untoward statements.

We know-- we don't know emphatically, what happens after life. Some of us experience something (like I did in 2003) but I can't say for sure that was 'death'. And even if I do say it, I have no proof. So this will forever remain an unknown.

What I and many others know without a doubt is, there is another dimension. Another place. Another time line. Another paradigm. Another reality besides this one. And you can ONLY come to that conclusion once you experience it. And apparently, not all do. For reasons unknown.

So this poster, who appears to be rude and close minded is scared. That's all. And when we're scared, we're not open minded. We stay stuck (like a deer in the headlights) on stupid.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JanJamboree

No, I was in nursing..................and there is life after death and I've had patients that I have helped bring back.

Your opinion is your way of coping with death.

Death is but a passage from this dimension into the next.

We do have a soul, a life force, I've felt it lift off and with each death, each person it's different - sometimes it 's a fast whooooosh and it's gone. Sometimes it lingers and sometimes it peacefully, softly, gently simply lifts off and leaves. Sometimes, with a young drug addict involved in a gang shoot out, he died on us and there was almost like a back and forth tugging and than a ripppppppppp and his life force was gone - it was not a peaceful death. Almost like he had been grabbed away.

Ben looked exceptionally bright and sweet.

Seems like the good die young many times.

My heart goes out to his family and friends.

But just by looking at him, my guess is he is in a better place - his soul's purpose was completed and it was his time.

As far as time, I was in a bad car accident when I was 16 (steering column gave out). We hit head on, our car spun around, almost went off a cliff (if the other car had not hit us head on we would have gone over a 250 cliff).

At that time, there was no time - time slowed down, the car spun around so slowly, the windshield, my head hit broke apart and I watched every single crack crackle and than fall slowing inward.

I was unconscious and yet watched a policeman look in at me and say, "I've just got a new car, I'm not getting her blood all over it". The other policeman, a huge big fellow, said, "We can't wait for the ambulance, there isn't time".............and he lifted me up and out of the car and put me in his.

I woke up two days later.

This was back over 40 years ago and I didn't die yet I did have a out of body experience. My only one. I could tell you how crunched up the car was, what both policemen looked like, my two companions, which weren't hurt as bad but I could see one was conscious and one was unconscious.

I didn't go anywhere, just hung around outside my body, very strange experience.

The policeman that carried me to his car stopped by and told me I was unconscious the whole time and that he didn't think I was going to make it if they had waited another ten minutes for the ambulance, something inside of him told him to get me to the hospital.

We still don't know the whole of what happens................I do think that we simply do not disappear.

We are eternal and part of the whole some call God.
edit on 29-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I dont say things like it may be this or that, I share what I know, what I've experienced is more real than anything we see around us. But as I wrote its up to you to choose your own beliefs and all I do is nudge.

There is no forcing anyone. We have free will, even when it doesn't seem that way at times.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm not sure, it looked like an oil based, dark sludge, thicker but similiar to what my father sprayed on our orchard.

And even before going online and waking up more, I was pretty suspicious of things and the world in general. I remember I'd phoned my friend that day, and she said she knew, she lives by another low cost housing complex and it had been bombed too with this stuff, and she is just like me, we talked about how they were targetting the poor and dumping bad stuff on us.

So its not really chemtrails, it was more targetted than that. And from researching, once I was online from 2008 onwards, looking into conspiracies, and researching the chemtrails something I read was that various groups had tried to make it illegal. In other words, it wasn't illegal, to use citizens like this, and they were unsuccessful in closing that open ended wording, so its still legal to subject citizens, it only takes a mayors approval.

I was very upset to learn that. Also that US have been operating with Canada below the radar all along.

But my son was never the same since. He had been healthy, and barely missed more than a few weeks of school here and there, a couple of good flu/colds a year, and suddenly that intensified to months, around half the year.

I always have to edit over and over, very right hemisphered, can't do structure well. I have to write it out from the heart, quickly, and then edit for a while when I post.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is much evidence that is avoided by those who wish to put NDE's down to simple brain chemistry. This is one of them.

Near Death Experience - Blind woman SEES while OUT OF BODY

And this one, was watching roughly a week ago.

I Survived Beyond and Back S1E01 1/3

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by JanJamboree

No, I was in nursing..................and there is life after death and I've had patients that I have helped bring back.

Your opinion is your way of coping with death.

Death is but a passage from this dimension into the next.

We do have a soul, a life force, I've felt it lift off and with each death, each person it's different - sometimes it 's a fast whooooosh and it's gone. Sometimes it lingers and sometimes it peacefully, softly, gently simply lifts off and leaves. Sometimes, with a young drug addict involved in a gang shoot out, he died on us and there was almost like a back and forth tugging and than a ripppppppppp and his life force was gone - it was not a peaceful death. Almost like he had been grabbed away.

Ben looked exceptionally bright and sweet.

Seems like the good die young many times.

My heart goes out to his family and friends.

But just by looking at him, my guess is he is in a better place - his soul's purpose was completed and it was his time.

As far as time, I was in a bad car accident when I was 16 (steering column gave out). We hit head on, our car spun around, almost went off a cliff (if the other car had not hit us head on we would have gone over a 250 cliff).

At that time, there was no time - time slowed down, the car spun around so slowly, the windshield, my head hit broke apart and I watched every single crack crackle and than fall slowing inward.

I was unconscious and yet watched a policeman look in at me and say, "I've just got a new car, I'm not getting her blood all over it". The other policeman, a huge big fellow, said, "We can't wait for the ambulance, there isn't time".............and he lifted me up and out of the car and put me in his.

I woke up two days later.

This was back over 40 years ago and I didn't die yet I did have a out of body experience. My only one. I could tell you how crunched up the car was, what both policemen looked like, my two companions, which weren't hurt as bad but I could see one was conscious and one was unconscious.

I didn't go anywhere, just hung around outside my body, very strange experience.

The policeman that carried me to his car stopped by and told me I was unconscious the whole time and that he didn't think I was going to make it if they had waited another ten minutes for the ambulance, something inside of him told him to get me to the hospital.

We still don't know the whole of what happens................I do think that we simply do not disappear.

We are eternal and part of the whole some call God.
edit on 29-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

wow amazing story, thank you for sharing, and thank you for your work in nursing, both my parents were ill and I still to do this day even though both parents passed on thank nurses, the work they do it unbelievable and the smiles and care they gave my parents helped them tremendously.

thank you for sharing your story, it was amazing and had me on each word.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why deny the soul - Where were you before you began - Do you really think it is your biological Mother and Father that created you. Are you merely star dust fused into a biological machine - What force, powers created such art as is a human being. You ask for proof of a Creator - open your mind the proof is all around - Under a microscope - through a telescope - What art created your intellect - your way of reasoning - All science, endevour and study leads to a reverential awe at the beauty of Creation and the Creator of whom you are a part.
Just because you deny other dimensions and ways of being does not mean they are not there - That lad got it and shared it before journeying homeward.

edit on 29-12-2011 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Asking a nurse for help is science. Belief in angels is fantasy. When my health is on the line, I'll go with science. You can try and pray away your thyroid condition, but I'll take hormone supplementation.

See, I'd agree with using science over prayer for conditions to be healed but come on, not every NDE is a '___' hallucination and this kid's definitely not someone who hallucinated when you read the cards he held up to describe what he saw.

I'm not religious myself and don't really think there is a God out there but science can't explain everything, even the greatest minds know that.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This was a very amazing story told by a very brave young man..I have no idea if its brain chemistry or a NDE ..I know my time is comeing soon and i hope when it comes it can be like Ben Breed Love's im not a believer in the afterlife or a very religious person and i have no idea where my death will take me but i hope to go with a smile on my face knowing i did my best in this life.. Thanks for sharing Unity and my heart goes out to Ben's parents and family..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This was his favorite song

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ohhh wow.... I'm speechless.

Thank you so much for sharing Unity_99.
I am glad that beautiful son, brother, friend and being has not been lost - simply transferred to a place he has wanted to be since the first time he remembers going there.

To his family:
I have tears in my eyes, but they are not tears of pain or sadness - they are tears of joy because I KNOW that there is more to this life and your son is enjoying that right now. Science can explain these things chemically all they like but science only explains our reality not the reality that is beyond it.

Don't cry for him, he is where he wants to be and will be there waiting for you when your time comes.
Go on living life the way you want to and the way he would want you to, our experience here is but a blink in time.

Before people come asking me for proof of what I know: If I am wrong and there is nothing more to this life then we might as well all be deceased as none of this really ever mattered, but if I am right - as I KNOW I am - then this is just bye for now.

Chin up soldier, he is with you and so are we.

Love to you and your family,

xo
edit on 29-12-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join