It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
The question was does the link I posted give you all info needed to built ssg for FREE and you are not required to purchase or pay anything for said info?

How many people power their house of the ssg? It's free to make right? It produces more energy than it takes to start it no?

Where are all the people charging their batteries with it? Why aren't they powering their entire house off it?

Do you know at least one person?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rollin76

hi - there are many things out there that can be built with free information - but few that actually are

all the free energy claims i have seen contain ` wriggle room ` such as the disclaimer that ` this is for entertainment / information purposes only ` or carry such caveats as ` you will need to adjust / tweak / tune ` it

addressing specifically the SSG and other such alledged free energy units

why is there no market of pre built - tested and garunteed working units out there ?

surelly it would be viable [ if they worked ] for an entropeneur to set up a small workshop / assembly line and build them in batches [ buyiong components wholesale - at a discount ] and building them quickly and efficiently

for retail sale to people lacking the knowledge or exoperience to dabble in any kind of electronics

i see no evidence of this happening - why ???????

my conclusion is obviously because they dont work

whats yours - and why ?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have already answer all these questions earlier in the post. Since you quoted my question ,would you care to answer it.Im not here to covince any one I just pointed out a link.Do I personally know anyone that has a working model?No but I am currently working on collecting all the parts to build one myself as I have believe that there is something to this as many claim it works.Do you know anyone personally that has built one and stated it did not work?Or just youtube videos of people that have tried and failed because they cannot follow instructions.
edit on 31-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
I have already answer all these questions earlier in the post. Since you quoted my question ,would you care to answer it.Im not here to covince any one I just pointed out a link.Do I personally know anyone that has a working model?No but I am currently working on collecting all the parts to build one myself as I have believe that there is something to this as many claim it works.Do you know anyone personally that has built one and stated it did not work?Or just youtube videos of people that have tried and failed because they cannot follow instructions.

So you are saying that you believe it is real until you see evidence it isn't? Most other people wait until evidence comes along to prove something is real...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

When you build your own device, and it does not work (as in, give you free energy), would your conclusion be that the design does not work, or that you failed to follow the instructions correctly? In case of the latter, what would convince you that the design does not work?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
When I build it following the instructions and it does not work. If that is the case but I am pretty sure it will.Unfortunatly when I do how will I prove to you that it did?As I wont be calling up anyone to test it! I will just sit back and enjoy thinking about this conversation and my free energy.Would not be the first time scientists have been proven wrong for example einstein's theory of relativity.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You can make it convincing that it works by letting it power something without the use of a battery. Then record it for example for an hour.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

SSg requires batterys to work.Little power in and way more power out.You would know this if you actually researched it.COP over 1 is free energy. 1 watt in 2 watts out = free energy.And thats not including energy spent lighting neon bulb in circuit which requires more than 12v to work.Or harnessing energy from the spining flywheel.So there is even more free energy.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

You can make it convincing that it works by letting it power something without the use of a battery. Then record it for example for an hour.
I cant stop laughing about this one roflmao.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I know electrical engineering though. The idea that you require batteries in order to get COP>1 is absurd, unless they are some very special batteries that extract energy from the vacuum. Batteries only make the system less efficient. If you require to store energy momentarily, you can use a capacitor. It is way more efficient.

I am puzzled how you can even classify a system that requires batteries to work as a free energy device. In that brought definition, my tv is also a free energy device, you just require it to plug in the grit for it to work.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

because the " plans " are vague and nebulous - with " adjustments " specified - when it does not work - the cry is " you did it wrong " - but the precise paramaters for doing it right are never divulged

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You know the saying, ignorance is bliss. In this case, ignorance gives you a happy feeling. I can't really argue with it, if it works for you, then

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have seen lots of evidence that it is real and thats why I building one myself.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

The same could be said about you my friend

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

ROFLMAO

so the resistance of an aligator clip creates the difference between the SSG bendini unit " working " or failing ?????

do you realise just whow little resistance an aligator clip > a post creates ?

ps - as the "plans " specify a wide tollerance in all components - INCLUDING resistors you might realise how assanine your excuses are

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Hopefully we can change that.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

i dont know who you are replying to - but i have read the entire thread - and you have not answered my question as no one has raised that issue previously

so - once again - why are bedini machines not sold ready assembled and tested

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

My master degree in electrical engineering says otherwise. But you are right, you can say anything about anyone, though that doesn't make it so.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

lol

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Anyway, except for some ignorant and naive people, you will never convince anyone that your device works when it requires a battery. Just saying.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join