It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

All the real experimenters and builders and testers hang out on other sites and other groups; they don't waste their time in here....

Care to link us to one that actually built a free energy machine...?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What difference does it make? No one here will volunteer to try building and testing it anyway.

I'll just get more of the usual crap responses.

"That does not work. It is not over unity."
"It hasn't been properly tested and peer reviewed."
"It shouldn't need to use a battery."
"If it really worked, he would have won a Nobel prize and he'd be a billionaire by now."
etc

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I'll just get more of the usual responses.

"If it really worked, he would have won a Nobel prize and he'd be a billionaire by now."
etc

Funny how believers in free energy are just like adults that still believe in Santa claus. They know they will get a free gift if they just believe.

You are also unable to respond to those responses, as you know they totally destroy you free energy nonsense!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

What difference does it make? No one here will volunteer to try building and testing it anyway.

I'll just get more of the usual crap responses.

etc

With good reason. If it is "free energy" aka: Putting in less energy than it is producing, the implications are endless.

Well, if I had such a system I could run my house off it could I not? I could at least run my electronics...

Isn't that the idea? Isn't that what people say free energy will do for us? Rid us of "Big Oil" and give "Free Energy" to everyone in the world?

If this is the case, it should be quite easy to prove such a system.

But in fact, the evidence we are left with usually include YouTube videos, eyewitness accounts by someone related to the 'inventor', or the 'inventor' themselves. Usually some story how the Government came and took the working models, etc. Mountains of anecdotal evidence or hearsay from a guy that knew a guy that used to do this and that..

Here is a real world example. In Babylonian times, someone burned a black substance from the ground. It burned and burned and burned. Since then, it has been used throughout the millenniums.

In the 1850's people learned how to distill the black substance. Shortly after people were blowing out vast quantities fro the earth. And after they did, they got rich!

Where are the rich free energy inventors? The only thing you can say to counter this is, "Well, the free energy systems work, but they don't scale up."

In which case, practical models are not useful in the least. The only thing that would be useful of a free energy model that has no real world application is, scientific study. Yet, nearly of the "inventors" or "researchers" do any real scientific work. Instead, selling DVDs, books, DIY kits and posting YouTube videos, which are all a means of monetizing this little niche.

They should take some hints from the people 200 years ago, and just make a fortune off it like Jed Clampet did...

edit on 30-12-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Not at all, spoor. They "destroy" nothing. They are just standard debunking responses, anyone can sit around and spout them.

It's not my job to prove "free energy" to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Not at all, spoor. They "destroy" nothing. They are just standard debunking responses, anyone can sit around and spout them.

It's not my job to prove "free energy" to you.

You believe in it. If you believe in something you should be able to back it up to others. Unless you convinced yourself with shoddy evidence. Or you were "had".

If it's not your job, it is the job of the people claiming to have discovered it. And as of yet, none have come with proper evidence. When they do, everyone will know about it...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just because I believe doesn't mean I'm obligated to prove it to guys like you who don't.

To me, the large number of people who claim to have successfully replicated the SSG circuit is sufficient evidence. If you don't think it is, that's your problem.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

What do you mean "successfully replicated"?

This guy built the circuit alright, but it won't run by itself:

Bedini SSG Self-runner v2

This is my progress on replicating Rick's Bedini SSG self-runner. This setup is NOT self-powering yet, it is still a WIP.

and comments in that video from other people who also tried it:

Been there done that. I have all the electronic resouces at my disposal and tried pulse charging, cap discharge, new batteries, old batteries, different windings, mosfets, bjt's, different bedini schematics, patents, etc, you name it. I'm over it. It was a complete waste of time. All I got was a couple of LAB's that were kindof better than when I started. If you're doing something that defies the laws of physics, then good one you mate. Couldn't replicate it here. -mathisbr
So much for your claim that nobody tries to replicate it, obviously they did and failed.

This is what convinces you?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Like I said, there are many thousands of replication attempts like this on Youtube and Google.

A lot of them claim success.

So you went through the search results and picked a more negative one to post in order to debunk it, like you always do. Big deal.

And yeah, people will post a lot of negativity in the comments section on Youtube, just like they do in ATS threads, and at overunity.com and anywhere these technologies are discussed. Debunkers and pessimists and dissuaders everywhere, big surprise.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

A lot of them claim success.
What is that supposed to mean?

The video I posted could claim "success", it spins around using battery power.

Are there actually videos where the poster claims it ran for 3 months by itself where the battery wouldn't have enough power to do that? I haven't seen them.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is One video of a device that is not over cop Of 1.With out even watching video I can see aligator clips to make electical connections with that will create losses in the system.If people are going to replicate a device they should build it the way the original inventor did and not just try to throw one together with junk lying around the house and then claim it did not work like mythbusters did.Take a look at the history Nikola tesla for your answer on why the world does not have free energy.This great man got no credit for his work until after he was gone from this world.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It means that in all my years of researching this off and on, I have observed many different people say that they have replicated it successfully.

In the sections devoted to Bedini at Peswiki.com . In threads at overunity.com . In Google and Youtube search results.

I am not going to post them all for you. Why should I? Anyone who is legitimately interested (not you) can find them just as easily as I can....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I have observed many different people say that they have replicated it successfully.

I have heard many people say the tooth fairy and Santa claus are real....

funny how these many people that you have heard make the silly claim not 1 has been able to get their device properly tested, none of them have been able to build and sell their magic overunity device...

Keep believing in fairies.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The link I provided shows how to build the ssg and is in fact Free to all.Yes they have a dvd for sale so people can have a copy of the information for personal use.Maybe just in case tptb make some new law that would make posting technology like this illegal.kinda like they are trying to do in canada right now with bill c 52. I think we all know that tptb,media have a tendancy to lie to the public in order to maintain control over us and have accredited scientists swearing to it.If I spent my life build one of these devices the last thing I would do is give it away for free lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
The link I provided shows how to build the ssg and is in fact Free to all.

Except the ssg is not overunity....

Here is a video on flower arranging

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Keep believing in fairies.

Okay. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Good work my man.Nice video.Did you make it your self?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I see you have resorted to name calling and posting silly vids to back your claim.So would you agree that the link I posted does provide all info necessary to build the ssg for free?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
So would you agree that the link I posted does provide all info necessary to build the ssg for free?

Exactly the same way my video provides all the info for flower arranging.

A ssg does not produce overunity...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The question was does the link I posted give you all info needed to built ssg for FREE and you are not required to purchase or pay anything for said info?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join