It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
with the accounts from the US gov.

Care to show us those US government accounts? That means a US government site, not just a letter of a youtube video....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Not really. Reason being is I have supplied 4 or 5 videos supported by either a news team or documentary team and frankly I am tired of you. Anyone can post a video on youtube but they can't get a news team out with secound hand accounts. It's on you now. If you arn't a corp shill you act like one. No profile or anything you are like a blank wall and considering this is a conspiracy site I tend to think you are.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

What about bedini or tesla ? You seem to be ignoring these to great inventors with many patents.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rollin76

Bedini has been discussed many times on here. But none of the engineering types ever want to try building his designs.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Bedini has been discussed many times on here. But none of the engineering types ever want to try building his designs.

A much better question is why bendini does not build and get properly tested a machine that does what he claims it does...
edit on 29-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Well, let's see, searching on "Bedini replication" in Youtube brings up over 700 pages of results.

Searching on "Bedini replication" in Google yields 490,000 results.

But let's just sweep all this evidence under the rug a little longer and say that none of this evidence counts and none of these devices work.....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Been done numerous times.Google.Whether you choose to believe it or not.cop over 1 is free energy

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well, let's see, searching on "Bedini replication" in Youtube brings up over 700 pages of results.

Searching on "Bedini replication" in Google yields 490,000 results.

So what University has tested it and shown a cop of over 1?

Some people seem to think a youtube video proves something....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

One youtube video doesn't prove anything, but maybe 5000 of them do....

I honestly don't know why no University will mention Bedini motors. Even though there are so many people claiming successful replications.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

One youtube video doesn't prove anything, but maybe 5000 of them do....

I honestly don't know why no University will mention Bedini motors. Even though there are so many people claiming successful replications.

Im guessing because universities get govt money so they only do govt approved research remember govts need to maintain power as well over us

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why must it be a university? We can go back and forth like this all day.How bout You prove to me it does not work.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)
There is an quite a few people that say it do.Not to mention oil ,war, pollution would be a thing of the past.Something tptb will stop at nothing to prevent.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by rollin76 because: error

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
How bout You prove to me it does not work.

very funny - it is up to the people making the claim to prove that claim - not others disprove it. The fact that no working demonstration has ever been properly tested by a compotent group says it is just a hoax. Any scientist who properly tested it, and showed it worked as claimed would get a Nobel prize

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Dear God man... I asked you to post something that explained why you believe in free energy. And you posted a Hutchison video?

People stopped mentioning him after this pic came out...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What classifies one to be compotent?No accredited scientist would touch it with a ten foot pole for fear of career suicide and ridicule from his peers.Thats if he's not shot ,has a car accident or suddenly commits suicide.Someone stated that Obama won the peace prize lol so I guess that dont mean much.I think its safe to say that of the 400000 + google hits some of them must be telling the truth.Thats not including the youtube videos.Have you built one?I have not ether.But there are many patents for this and last I checked you dont get patent for device that does not work.Many people on the web (not just youtube lol) have spent lots of money (so I guess its not free) building working devices.I think you are on the wrong website.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thanks for this conversation as now I have 20 posts and can post my own threads. Holy smokes where did you get that pic? That should be illegal lol.
edit on 30-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
What classifies one to be compotent?No accredited scientist would touch it with a ten foot pole for fear of career suicide and ridicule from his peers.

very true, as it is just a hoax

last I checked you dont get patent for device that does not work

Wrong again actually, Care to show us where you actually checked that? Link?

.Many people on the web (not just youtube lol) have spent lots of money (so I guess its not free) building working devices

yet not one of them has actually been properly tested - That never made you stop and think?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

I typed in "Bedini replication" in Youtube and watched the first hit. That person is truly clueless about electrical engineering, he has no idea what he is doing. I don't see how 5000 people who are clueless about what they are doing are any more convincing. Or is there any particular video on Youtube that shows a proper demonstration of the contraption?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
www.rexresearch.com... google search john bedini patents
what do you classify as properly tested?
Is the night shift taking over lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Bilder
Spectacular energy technologies have been developed along with breakthroughs in other areas so why arnt we living with free energy

Because none of them work.... Look at the frauds like the Orbo and e-cat....

I am sorry but what evidence do you have that the e-cat is a fraud? It has passed every test so far and been validated by a whose who of prominent scientist including some from NASA. the megawatt plant was tested and passed etc. If I missed something then please enlighten me?

Edit: Ok I see it is just your uninformed opinion that is doesn't work and that apparently you have not even bothered to review all the evidence and affirmations by prominent scientist that it does work and there is no trickery etc....
edit on 30-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join