It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Roswell 1947?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Something to do with the fact that the "UFO" did not fit into the plane he normally flew. Take a look, there are more details there about who was on the flight - which demonstrates that it was no ordinary payload.

Do you have info that show the "UFO" did not fit into the plane he normally flew? And what plane? Was it B-29? There is for example Walter Haut's deathbed confession that describe one of the crashed UFOs as 12 - 15 feet long, not as wide. And then there are reports of big box of wood containing no ordinary payload.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Something to do with the fact that the "UFO" did not fit into the plane he normally flew. Take a look, there are more details there about who was on the flight - which demonstrates that it was no ordinary payload.

Do you have info that show the "UFO" did not fit into the plane he normally flew? And what plane? Was it B-29? There is for example Walter Haut's deathbed confession that describe one of the crashed UFOs as 12 - 15 feet long, not as wide. And then there are reports of big box of wood containing no ordinary payload.

Thanks for that vital piece of information. I found that the Wikipedia page on Walter Haut also links to the sealed affidavit, as well, at the bottom of the page. I find his affidavit is very believable and informative.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If any skeptic has not read these books then time to educate yourselves or basically you don't know the facts.

What skeptic books?
In this Larry King Live - Roswell incident unmasked, Part 2 "skeptic" Bill Nye claim that Roswell was a program called "Skyhook" Weather balloon used for spying on Soviet nuclear bomb testings!
Why use NM as location when they could use Alaska as location to do that? I tell you what, fact is they used B-29 attached with airborne filter to detect the Soviet nuclear bomb testings, and they used Alaska to operate from there, not from Roswel.
I think you misread what I wrote. I didn't say the books were skeptics.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The information comes from some of the other testimony too. I obviously can't prove it didn't fit because I don't have a 1947 bomber (it was a B29 yes but I believe some were modified to take a larger payload. i.e. certain nukes) and the "UFO" but that's why the planes were switched according to some of the testimony. I don't have the notes here but if you can't find it come back to me and I'll find it for you later...

The Haut affadavit is important, yes. It is clearly confirmation that there was a very unusual craft crashed and that the debris field was being used as cover. It also shows that Marcel was probably not lying as the disinformationists attempted to portray.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

You're lying, "bluestreak53-disinfo agent". Roswell is not fiction at all...

I didn't say Roswell was fiction. I said most of the stuff written about Roswell is fiction. Not the same thing. Do you have difficulty understanding that? If so, I'm sorry I am confusing you.

You're lying again "bluestreak53-disinfo agent". Stan Friedman, Kevin Randle and Don Schmidt never said that Roswell is fiction. Let me guess, you will probably also falsely claim that Edgar Mitchell claim that Roswell is fiction, right?

I NEVER said that at all! You are HILARIOUS! What I said was that these guys are the ones who are more authoritative on Roswell and they themselves would say that a lot of the stuff posted here, and elsewhere on the Internet is false. And they would know as they have done most of the real investigations on Roswell.
Randall would have blown a gasket over some of those posts. LOL

Schmidt (and Randall to a lesser extent) has interviewed hundreds of witnesses or witnesses relatives about the case. He has approached it from the sensible angle - ask the people who were actually there not the idiots who pretend they know to cover up what really happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
It is true that the content on ATS is about as good as it gets.

If you would like it all in front of you, written by professionals, then there are 2 "Must Read" books concerning UFO's.

They are:
:"UFO's and the National Security State - Volume 1 , Chronology of a cover-up 1941-1973"
by RIchard M. Dolan, 2002, Hampton Roads Publishing, ISBN:978-1-57174-317-6

"UFO's - Generals,Pilots and Government Officials go on the Record."
by Leslie Kean, 2010, Three Rivers Press, ISBN:978-0-307-71708-5

Even the most outrageous skeptic will be forever enlightened by these books. They are perhaps the best of the best. Roswell is covered in depth in both of them. Dolan is now on his third volume, and it is destined to be the ultimate block buster. If disclosure every happens, these works will have pushed it over the line.

Don't forget Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman &

Alien Contact by Timothy Good

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think you misread what I wrote. I didn't say the books were skeptics.

I misunderstood you. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Thanks for that vital piece of information. I found that the Wikipedia page on Walter Haut also links to the sealed affidavit, as well, at the bottom of the page. I find his affidavit is very believable and informative.

Yeah, the Walter Haut affidavit is interesting. He seems serious about that deathbed confession.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The information comes from some of the other testimony too. I obviously can't prove it didn't fit because I don't have a 1947 bomber (it was a B29 yes but I believe some were modified to take a larger payload. i.e. certain nukes) and the "UFO" but that's why the planes were switched according to some of the testimony. I don't have the notes here but if you can't find it come back to me and I'll find it for you later...

Max fuselage diameter for the B-29 normally seems to be 9 ft. and 6 in., so yeah, it's possible some airplanes were modified to take larger payload. They had to transport it, out of Roswell. At least there is the Unusual B-29 Crate Flight of July 9, 1947 and C-54

The Haut affadavit is important, yes. It is clearly confirmation that there was a very unusual craft crashed and that the debris field was being used as cover.

About the debris field, it states that also the question arises how such a small craft -and apparently mostly intact- could produce the huge area of debris, which Maj. Marcel Sr spoke about... Testimonies mention two crash sites. Question is could the small craft seen by Haut have been just an "escape capsule" while the main craft exploded in the air producing the widely scattered debris field Maj. Marcel and others talked about? That's what it states.

It also shows that Marcel was probably not lying as the disinformationists attempted to portray.

I also very doubt that Marcel Sr. lied

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
That is wonderful. Please put me on the distribution list if you publish. I am an avid reader, and fresh, new information is the key to everything.
A word of warning though. Although I think the style and entertainment of Kean and Dolan are good, my work will differ in substance. I tend to try to include genuinely original research and have a slightly more scholarly approach.

I know Dolan says he is a historian, but there are things he neglected. I'll spare you the details and for obvious reasons need to keep my cards close to my chest.

Another word of warning. Anything published would not very likely be associated with the Pimander persona. The fact is I "play around" with it and not everything has been as credible as my real work will be.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

OK, I'll approach this from a different angle. Do you think everything you posted in this thread is true? Are you seriously trying to say you don't think any of that might be disinformation that you are throwing into the mix? You see, I find it hard to believe you don't doubt any of it.

True? First they said it was weather balloon responsible for the Roswell incident, next they do is to change it to Project Mogul with Rawin targets as responsible for the Roswell incident, the next is that President Bill Clinton ordered his own administration to investigate it, then the USAF came with the report saying that what the Roswell witnesses saw was not 4 feet tall alien bodies, but 6 feet tall mannequin looking test dummies used for parachute tests in the 1950's. I think the Shadow Government made enough huge mistakes... I think i find the "Roswell witnesses, those who were there" with their deathbed confessions to be more reliable than the Shadow Gernment is trying to convince the public.
The USAF really "shot themselves in the foot" with their test dummy explanation.

Sorry but I wasn't born yesterday.

I'm just as surprised as you are about "The Fourth Kind" to be claimed as false, accused for lying about it's "It's based on a true story". It's of course wrong of the company who made "The Fourth Kind" to claim it's based on a true story, in case if it shows it's not the case. But why will the company make themselves look stupid, and risk of being prosecuted for lying to people about this "It's based on a true story"? Don't you see how stupid it makes the company look like? It doesn't make sense. Question is, is the company really interested to go so far to risk being prosecuted, and risk people to be mad at them? In my opinion, it would be too stupid of the company to go that far. Sounds very fishy. But, who knows, maybe some companies are that stupid to go so far...
edit on 12-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Given that the nature of the Roswell incident is purely witness testimony, how does Farrell account for the reports of alien bodies?

Oh, didnt you know? Thats the Aryan race!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
I didn't say Roswell was fiction. I said most of the stuff written about Roswell is fiction. Not the same thing.

Are you able to prove your "Most of the stuff written about Roswell is fiction" claim? And are you able to point out what part of the written stuff about Roswell is fiction?

Let me help you a little bit, i'm gonna tell you a couple of stories about fraud... Let me point out some stories about fraud to you, let me see, hmm... Okay, first the Shadow Government tried to convince the public that the Roswell incident was nothing more than a weather balloon!
Next they do is to change it by saying it was not weather balloon, but program "Skyhook" weather balloon project Mogul with Rawin Targets used for listening to Soviet nuclear bomb testings!
Next they do is to come forward with a report saying that what the Roswell witnesses saw was not 4 feet tall alien bodies, but 6 feet tall mannequin looking anthropomorphic test dummies used for parachute tests in the 1950's!!!

I NEVER said that at all! You are HILARIOUS! What I said was that these guys are the ones who are more authoritative on Roswell and they themselves would say that a lot of the stuff posted here, and elsewhere on the Internet is false. And they would know as they have done most of the real investigations on Roswell.

Are you really sure you NEVER said that??? Let me see... On page 13 you said >>If you would do a bit more study on the topic, you would find that most of the stuff that is written about Roswell is fiction. This is stated by the prominent UFO researchers who have spent years studying this case (like Stanton Friedman, Kevin Randle and Don Schmidt)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There is so much valid information in this thread...but I fear we may have gotten "Side-Tracked." May we please return to the original topic of the thread. Thank you all

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nothing special, just a top secret weather balloon so scientists could study the radiation levels in the atmosphere that could result from a nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
Nothing special, just a top secret weather balloon so scientists could study the radiation levels in the atmosphere that could result from a nuclear war.

They used B-29 attached with airborne filter to detect Soviet nuclear bomb testings, and they used Alaska to operate from there, not from Roswell...
I'm afraid you're one of the 'victims' of the Shadow Government's "pulling the wool over your eyes of the public" campaign
(sorry, couldn't help to have a good laugh).
Even Guy Malone don't buy the Operation "Skyhook" Weather balloon Project Mogul Balloon Rawin Target explanation ( What really happened - by Guy Malone ).

www.abovetopsecret.com... , IF THIS WAS SO TOP SECRET HOW COME A FARMER FOUND IT!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

They used B-29 attached with airborne filter to detect Soviet nuclear bomb testings, and they used Alaska to operate from there, not from Roswell...
I'm afraid you're one of the 'victims' of the Shadow Government's "pulling the wool over your eyes of the public" campaign
(sorry, couldn't help to have a good laugh).
Even Guy Malone don't buy the Operation "Skyhook" Weather balloon Project Mogul Balloon Rawin Target explanation ( What really happened - by Guy Malone ).

www.abovetopsecret.com... , IF THIS WAS SO TOP SECRET HOW COME A FARMER FOUND IT!

Have you considered the large possibility that the B-29 was not producing desired results, and thus scientists needed to test other methods that would produce much better data for them to analyse? If these scientists are apart of a major cover up, wouldn't they come up with a much more elaborate excuse than a weather balloon?

Also, the government can barely function efficiently, let alone keep one of the biggest conspiracies under wraps for more than 50 years. If the truth was out there, it would have come out decades ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

And would Stan Friedman, Kevin Randle and Don Schmidt really say that a lot of stuff about Roswell posted here, and elsewhere on the Internet is false???
I think it would nice of you if you could invite Stan Friedman, Kevin Randle and Don schmidt here and hear what they have to say about this. But, i doubt you have the guts to try invite them here...

email Friedman, he's always been good about answering my emails in a timely fashion. Even with seemingly basic or simple questions...

They'd probably all agree that there is alot of crap out there regarding Roswell. But "most of the stuff that is written about Roswell is fiction."? Only the garbage force-fit debunks written by the government....
edit on 14-1-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
They'd probably all agree that there is alot of crap out there regarding Roswell. But "most of the stuff that is written about Roswell is fiction."? Only the garbage force-fit debunks written by the government....

'bluestreak53' don't have the guts to try invite them here!...
And 'bluestreak53' is STILL NOT able to prove his "most stuff written about Roswell is fiction" claim, STILL NOT able to point out what part is fiction!
But i did however help 'bluestreak53' a little bit, first i told 'bluestreak53' that the Shadow Government tried to convince the public that the Roswell incident was nothing more than a weather balloon, next they do is to change it by saying it's not weather balloon but Operation "Skyhook" weather balloon Project Mogul Rawin Target, President Bill Clinton is however NOT satisfied with these answers in the Roswell report, so he ordered his own administration to investigate it, the Shadow Government then ordered the USAF to make a report saying that what the Roswell witnesses saw was not 4 feet tall alien bodies, but 6 feet tall mannequin looking anthropomorphic test dummies used in the 1950's!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
email Friedman, he's always been good about answering my emails in a timely fashion. Even with seemingly basic or simple questions...

Stan Friedman is an excellent reaseacher, Xcon 2004 - Stanton Friedman - UFOs - The Cosmic Watergate Cover-Up , XCon 2004 - Stanton Friedman - UFO Cover-Up - Debunking the Debunkers

CNN Larry King Live - Roswell, among the guests are also Stan Friedman, Marcel Jr., Michael Shermer - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 and here in this part 4 another guest mention the Roswell alien bodies with "snake-skin" which corroborate with other testimonies about Roswell alien bodies with "Reptilian like skin".
And for those who are not satisfied with Youtube borrowing Larry King Live i can inform it's on other video websites like for example Video Google - Roswell
edit on 14-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join