It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Roswell 1947?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by cloudyday

I think the initial press release from Roswell was disinformation and I think the press release from Fort Worth was more disinformation.

So what do you believe was the intention of the disinformation? Do you think the disinformation worked for or against the military in regards to Roswell?

I think the disinformation was designed to do exactly what it did - it made everybody who might have eyewitness knowledge of the debris look like a fool so that any future rumors would be received skeptically. The debris had to look somewhat like a flying disc or there would have been no point in discrediting any potential rumors about flying discs. At times I have thought it might have been staged by US intelligence to make the Soviets think we possessed a flying disc - even though we really didn't. But it seems more likely that they were covering up something real. The problem is that even if we did recover an ET craft, the CIA would cultivate false rumors about a captured ET craft to hide any real rumors. The MJ-12 documents are an example of how it would work. It's hard to know the truth when it's mixed with lies.

As I reread the above paragraph, I can see it is probably confusing. Basically I think it is possible that an ET flying disc crashed at Roswell. What better way to silence the rumors than to force the eyewitnesses to publicize the truth and then force the same eyewitnesses to say they were mistaken. This disinformation strategy may have been planned ahead of time as a contingency if the US was deliberately trying to cause a flying disc to crash.
edit on 16-1-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
That initial press release "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" is not in character for the real US military, because the real US military in the 1940's had the same secretive attitude as our modern US military - if anything they may have been less likely to share the news with everybody in the world because the intelligence reforms of the Church Committee were still in the future. These were the days when the US wouldn't think twice about overthrowing an unfriendly government.

Obviously the US military in the 1940's was not the same as today , for example the USAF was first created on September 18, 1947. Roswell obviously felled they didn't need permission from Washington to release that "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" press release. The 1940's was the old days, 'cloudyday', wake up. That was then this is now.

However, that press release perfectly matches the expected behaviour of the US military in a science fiction movie of the period.

Obviously the "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" press release DID HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD! Geez 'cloudyday' will you please wake up, huh?

In my opinion that is yet more evidence that the initial press release was public disinformation - it was not an accident.

The "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" press release was not disinformation, but the press release about the fake weather balloon story was disinformation, and as i previously told you, even the Shadow Government admitted afterwards that the weather balloon story is fake.

(Sorry, I don't mean to be beating this issue to death, but it really bothers me. We don't need to trust people like Bob Lazar to be suspicious about Roswell.)

You will never be able to discredit Bob Lazar, no matter how hard you try.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The debris had to look somewhat like a flying disc or there would have been no point in discrediting any potential rumors about flying discs.

Disinformationists hired by the Secret Shadow Government of course do their best to try to discredit the Roswell witnesses, that's of course their job. "Punishment" for witnesses

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals

At times I have thought it might have been staged by US intelligence to make the Soviets think we possessed a flying disc - even though we really didn't. But it seems more likely that they were covering up something real.

The Shadow Government had very good reasons to keep info about extraterrestrial technology secret, also because they knew that the Russian KGB spies were all over the United States, and the Americans feared that these very sensitive informations could get into the hands of KGB, that's one of the reasons why the americans wants to keep it secret. But, unfortunately for you the press release happened!!!
Too bad for you, huh...

The problem is that even if we did recover an ET craft, the CIA would cultivate false rumors about a captured ET craft to hide any real rumors.

Oh no the reports of the crashed ET craft is REAL, and Roswell debris tested and Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris!

The MJ-12 documents are an example of how it would work.

Stan Friedman confirm the authenticity of the MJ-12 documents...

It's hard to know the truth when it's mixed with lies.

Maybe it's hard for you. And oh yeah, the lies about weather balloon, and lies about anthropomorphic test dummies used in the 1950's!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
...My opinion has always fluctuated on Roswell throughout the years...for a while, the Project Mogul explanation would alternately piss me off and then nearly convince me that it could all be a cover up of our own black ops project using Nazi science (but not Mogul, that's still just flat out insulting to me) then later I'd throw it all out and go back to the UFO...

The older I get, and the deeper my understanding of the context of the time...Ken Arnold had just made his sighting public, making "flying saucers" a hot topic in '47. The Cold War was in it's infancy, and intelligence from USSR was shady at best and vice versa ( Mogul in and of itself proves this)

What better way to scare the bejeezus out of our communist foes than plant the idea that we had recovered ET technology...then retract it/deny it...Sounds exactly like what contemporary CIA/ NSA types would recommend back then as disinformation was a major tool of the Cold War at that time. We (USA) knew that Russia was scrambling to keep up with nukes/ rockets/ etc. as it was...what a blow to them it would be to know (suspect) we may have this technology...make them believe they were further behind us than they thought they were...

Genius.

Retracting the story and claiming we had mistaken a UFO for a balloon would just bolster the USSR's suspicions that the retraction was a lie...just as it did to our own citizens....and it was designed to be seen as a lie....

So as of today, I tend to see Roswell in this light.

I may change my mind later....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
...My opinion has always fluctuated on Roswell throughout the years...for a while, the Project Mogul explanation would alternately piss me off and then nearly convince me that it could all be a cover up of our own black ops project using Nazi science (but not Mogul, that's still just flat out insulting to me) then later I'd throw it all out and go back to the UFO...

The older I get, and the deeper my understanding of the context of the time...Ken Arnold had just made his sighting public, making "flying saucers" a hot topic in '47. The Cold War was in it's infancy, and intelligence from USSR was shady at best and vice versa ( Mogul in and of itself proves this)

What better way to scare the bejeezus out of our communist foes than plant the idea that we had recovered ET technology...then retract it/deny it...Sounds exactly like what contemporary CIA/ NSA types would recommend back then as disinformation was a major tool of the Cold War at that time. We (USA) knew that Russia was scrambling to keep up with nukes/ rockets/ etc. as it was...what a blow to them it would be to know (suspect) we may have this technology...make them believe they were further behind us than they thought they were...

Genius.

Retracting the story and claiming we had mistaken a UFO for a balloon would just bolster the USSR's suspicions that the retraction was a lie...just as it did to our own citizens....and it was designed to be seen as a lie....

So as of today, I tend to see Roswell in this light.

I may change my mind later....

Thanks, that's the same thinking I have been trying to explain (very poorly). You explained much better.

I believe the US only had about 5 atomic bombs in 1947, and the US army was shrinking rapidly while the Soviet army wasn't. So we were probably eager to worry the Soviets as much as possible, because we had no real ability to prevent the Soviets from taking over most of Europe. This strategy of making the Soviets think we had UFO technology might have continued for years explaining many things.

Of course I also believe they might have really recovered a crashed UFO and the two press releases were designed to discredit all the witnesses.
edit on 16-1-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele

Mogul have been debunked. Beside, why use NM as location to spy on Soviet nuclear bomb testings? Don't you think it would be more logic to use Alaska as location to spy on Soviet nuclear bomb testings? Don't you know that Alaska is far closer the Soviet Union than NM? I tell you what, fact is they used WB-29 (by the way the Russian version of B-29 was TU-4) attached with airborne filter to detect Soviet nuclear bomb testings, and they used Alaska to operate from there, not from Roswell. And that's FACT!!!

The Nazis reportedly recovered a crashed alien spacecraft and tried to make copy of it, but the Soviet troops invaded Germany, and later the rest of the allies also invaded Germany, before the Nazis could produce their "flying deadly weapons".
And not only that. Dr. Wernher Von Braun reportedly witnessed one of the crashed UFOs and alien bodies with reptilian like skin at Roswell.

The older I get, and the deeper my understanding of the context of the time...Ken Arnold had just made his sighting public, making "flying saucers" a hot topic in '47.

Kenneth Arnold reportedly witnessed UFOs, that's correct.

The Cold War was in it's infancy, and intelligence from USSR was shady at best and vice versa

UFO Files: Russian "Roswell"
and a Russian pilot reportedly shot down a UFO near Kapustin Yar. So it's not just about UFOs operating near nuclear missile bases in the Soviet Union and the United States.

( Mogul in and of itself proves this)

As i said, Mogul have been debunked...

What better way to scare the bejeezus out of our communist foes than plant the idea that we had recovered ET technology...

You better get used to reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology

The balloon story is false, and even the Shadow Government admitted that the weather balloon story was false

edit on 17-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I believe the US only had about 5 atomic bombs in 1947, and the US army was shrinking rapidly while the Soviet army wasn't. So we were probably eager to worry the Soviets as much as possible, because we had no real ability to prevent the Soviets from taking over most of Europe.

Sure the Soviet army wasn't shrinking, the superior Russian military

This strategy of making the Soviets think we had UFO technology might have continued for years explaining many things.

The Soviets KNEW the americans recovered crashed alien spacecrafts, not only in the United States, but also from England, South Africa and the U.S. military also reportedly took over the Brazil Varginha UFO crash case were a Brazilian soldier died of 8 different kind of unknown poison bacteria attacks after he reportedly touched one of the "Varginha" alien bodies.

Of course I also believe they might have really recovered a crashed UFO and the two press releases were designed to discredit all the witnesses.

Only the press release of the fake weather balloon story was designed to try to discredit the witnesses. And guess what, Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris, and Roswell debris tested

edit on 17-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It is now roughly 64 years later. Documents have been destroyed, witnesses have died, and the government continues its efforts to obstruct any serious investigation of the facts of Roswell. It is likely that we (as in, we who are alive today) will never know "what really happened." It is also possible that we actually have the facts and do know "what really happened," but it's been so obscured and mixed with disinformation and lies that we can't effectively sort out the real facts and see the truth.

In my opinion, however, Roswell is nevertheless a crucially important event for one simple reason. Convince any confirmed skeptic or pragmatic down-to-earth scoffer to study the Roswell case even casually, and they almost have to come away with one crucial fact: They DO lie to us. Roswell is a place to start for anyone surrounded by closed-minded folk who think all conspiracy theories are jokes and those who believe in them are nutjobs. Roswell is a crowbar that may pry open even the most closed of minds, as any inspection of the case makes it painfully obvious that the "powers that be" lie to the general public, and then lie about their lies.

"But," says the true-blue American still grimly hanging on to his patriotism in the face of current events, "they have a right to lie to us when it concerns public safety and national security!"

No. Actually, they don't. They have every right to say "Hey, that's classified, and you don't need to know, so we aren't going to tell you." They have every right to withhold information from the public in the interest of national security. They don't have the right to lie and give false information.

It's clear that something unusual (and potentially important) happened in the vicinity of Roswell in 1947, and it's equally clear that the government and its agencies have lied, and continue to lie, about the events of that Summer. I personally think that any human technology which may have been involved would be obsolete by now, and if that were all it was they would have given us the true facts by now to stop all the extraterrestrial speculation.

That's not to necessarily say that it was spacefaring aliens. I do think, however, that it must be something so incredibly important or inexplicable that they don't dare, even 64 years later, to tell us the truth. Perhaps even the "authorities" aren't quite sure exactly what happened. Perhaps they still don't understand what they found and can't figure out what it is or where it came from. It could have been something from another dimension, something from the future, or something they (and presumably we) simply can't comprehend or make sense of.
Since the worst case scenario of any government or authority seems to involve having to admit "we don't know," that would make sense to me.

Roswell can be, if nothing else, a springboard to beginning one's journey into conspiracy theories and a larger world which contains things that our senses, our science, and our current knowledge can not adequately explain.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Not only have witnesses been subjected to attempts to discredit them - they have been threatened to not talk. Interviewers of witnesses have returned to do follow up interviews only for the witnesses to say they won't talk any more. When pressed the witnesses revealed that they had been threatened by officials.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhott
Perhaps even the "authorities" aren't quite sure exactly what happened. Perhaps they still don't understand what they found and can't figure out what it is or where it came from. It could have been something from another dimension, something from the future, or something they (and presumably we) simply can't comprehend or make sense of.
Since the worst case scenario of any government or authority seems to involve having to admit "we don't know," that would make sense to me.

Philip Corso's Son reportedly reveals that Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine speculated to be from the future. Still don't understand where it came from you say? According to the alleged brief to Ronald Reagan on threats from outer space

“EBE did explain where he lives in the universe. We call this star system Zeta Reticuli, which is about 40 light-years from Earth. EBE's planet was within this star system.”

And In this interviewChief Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk" explain that 18 UFOs from 10 different star races crashed in the United States in 1947, and "Standing Elk" mentioned Zeta Reticulan among the star races that crashed at Roswell, he said. And witnesses like for example Dr. Wernher Von Braun reportedly described the alien bodies' skin as "reptilian skin". And in this CNN Larry King Live - Roswell incident unmasked, Part 2 Frankie Rowe explained that a surviving alien used telepathy, when she mentioned "it talked to them in their head".
Then there is the description "exotic memory metal" and the I-Beam with unusual hieroglyphic signs, and other UFO crash cases also describe unusual hieroglyphic signs as well. Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris, and it obviously have been tested
edit on 18-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

For those of us who don't allow logic, common sense, life experience, and a basic concept of reality to fly out the window on fairy dust when confronted with extraordinary events, interviews with "Chief Golden Light Eagle" do more damage to serious Ufology than almost anything except the myriad deliberate hoaxes.

Those of us who take seriously the possibility that something happened that was not caused solely by the actions of other human beings become objects of ridicule and the laughingstock of the scientific community precisely because of outrageous and patently absurd claims made by people like "Chief Golden Light Eagle."

The facts and objective evidence surrounding the "Roswell Incident" are sufficient to convince the skeptic or serious researcher that something very unusual - possibly even non-human activity - occurred. All that other subjective stuff that continuously gets pulled into it such as telepathic communications and revelations by people with ridiculous New Age names serves only to confuse and obfuscate serious investigation and consideration quite as much as the official efforts to conceal the truth and mislead us about "what really happened."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

For those of us who don't allow logic, common sense, life experience, and a basic concept of reality to fly out the window on fairy dust when confronted with extraordinary events, interviews with "Chief Golden Light Eagle" do more damage to serious Ufology than almost anything except the myriad deliberate hoaxes.
Those of us who take seriously the possibility that something happened that was not caused solely by the actions of other human beings become objects of ridicule and the laughingstock of the scientific community precisely because of outrageous and patently absurd claims made by people like "Chief Golden Light Eagle."
The facts and objective evidence surrounding the "Roswell Incident" are sufficient to convince the skeptic or serious researcher that something very unusual - possibly even non-human activity - occurred. All that other subjective stuff that continuously gets pulled into it such as telepathic communications and revelations by people with ridiculous New Age names serves only to confuse and obfuscate serious investigation and consideration quite as much as the official efforts to conceal the truth and mislead us about "what really happened."

Are you trying to discredit Chief Golden Light Eagle? Then you're not doing a good job. You will never be able to discredit Chief Golden Light Eagle, no matter how hard you try. You know that, don't you? You will never be able to discredit native indians

Standing Elk talked about meeting another Sioux Medicine Man who confirmed that there are Star Visitors. Some are like ants, with big, black eyes and long fingers and toes. Some live out in the cosmos and some on the other side of the Moon. Sioux legends relate that they came from the Pleiades, with others coming from the Sirius and Orion systems. He related about having visitations in the sweat lodge from the "Gray" Zetas, who bear messages and provide answers to questions. Standing Elk talked about being visited by a five-foot-tall, orange-skinned Star Visitor with large eyes. He also mentioned blue and green Star People, and "a hundred other races you don't know about." He asserted that "the way of the Stars is in every culture."

Moving to a religious theme, he said that Jesus was a Star Man. Standing Elk noted that the symbols found on the wreckage of the Roswell UFO crash each had two meanings: a universal law and a spiritual law. During a subsequent presentation he presented interpretations of these various Star Visitor symbols which he had received from Star People who manifested during sweat lodge ceremonies.

He mentioned Jesus as a star man, and he is not the only one to say something about Jesus. Pleiadian contactee Billy Meier was reportedly told by Pleiadians that the real Jesus was called Jmmanuel. And if you haven't noticed there are several others who mention Pleiadians, so Chief Golden Light Eagle is not the only one who mention Pleiadians among the star races visiting Earth, the employees of Embassy of Equador also claim to have been visited by Galactic commander Banyú. The native indians are not only in contact with the spiritual world, not only about transformation to Thunderbirds, but they also claim to be in contact with other star races visiting Earth. In this 11:11:11 Starknowledge Chief Golden Light Eagle explain the symbols (reportedly given by star people) representing spiritual and universal laws.

I even previously presented to you that Batelle scientist confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris, the video footage of the live alien, the Roswell debris was tested, and Ronald Reagan was allegedly briefed about the live EBE alien from Zeta Reticuli.

So 'hhoti' it's impossible for you to try discredit no matter how hard you try. So why don't you just give it, huh?

In case you should doubt telepathic skills, i can tell you of 1600 cases of "Starchildren" were adults contact Mary Rodwell about their children which they claim have healing skills, read other people's mind, telepathic skills. And speaking of telepathic skills, alien species reportedly have telepathic skills, also mentioned about the case about Philip Corsos encounter with an alien that reportedly had telepathic communication with Corso, also confirmed by Bob Dean who mentioned it during Camelot interview.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I agree completely. The UFO books and documentaries that I've seen make no effort to winnow-out the hoaxers like Bob Lazar. History Channel is the most shameless; the more ridiculous and sensational the story the better they like it.

When I read that initial press release "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" it seems like it belongs in a movie I watched recently called "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians". No responsible person would make that press release.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
You will never be able to discredit Bob Lazar, no matter how hard you try.

Perhaps you might be interested in what Stanton Friedman has to say on Bob Lazar...

Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The UFO books and documentaries that I've seen make no effort to winnow-out the hoaxers like Bob Lazar.

Wrong. Bob Lazar is no hoaxer. "Punishment" for witnesses who come forward

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals. Bob Lazar, for example, claimed to be a former physicist employed with reverse engineering extraterrestrial craft. He described the disappearance of all his university and public records indicating how military-intelligence agencies actively discredit whistleblowers.

History Channel is the most shameless; the more ridiculous and sensational the story the better they like it.

Oh please, don't you think you're the one who's shameless?

When I read that initial press release "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" it seems like it belongs in a movie I watched recently called "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians". No responsible person would make that press release.

Unfortunately for you that press release happened, and they obviously did not need permission from Washington to release that "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" press release to the news paper and the following broadcast on radio about the Roswell Army Air Field reported recovering a "flying disk" from a nearby rancher's property, first found "sometime last week," and that it was being flown to "higher headquarters."
Washington was too late to avoid that, so that's why they ordered the fake weather balloon story immediately.

'Cloudyday' i'm gonna say this again and again and again, no mater how many times you post your useless CRAP!...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Perhaps you might be interested in what Stanton Friedman has to say on Bob Lazar... Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar

Yes, i've heard Stan Friedman critized Bob Lazar and also critized another whistleblower Philip Corso as well. Stan Friedman, also called "The Father of Roswell", is a great researcher, yes, and he did find some 'holes' in the "statements" from these whistleblowers. I have deep respect for Friedman's great work.
In that "Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar" video interview, Friedman mentioned that Los Alamos could not find any mention of Bob Lazar, but according to this

On his commercial United Nuclear website, Bob Lazar writes in the 'about'-section: "Bob had previously worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory (specifically in the Meson Physics facility ), involved with experiments using the 1/2 mile long Linear Particle Accelerator." Critics have argued that the Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory could not back up this claim: the experimental laboratory denied ever having employed Lazar. Investigative reporter George Knapp, however, found Bob Lazar's name among that of other scientists in the 1982 Los Alamos phone book, indicating Lazar did work there as a technician.

I noticed that Friedman mentioned in this Stan Friedman on Corso that Corso claimed that Corso was a member of NSC, and that Friedman did not find any documentation that shows if corso ever was a member of NSC. However, according to this

Col Corso never claimed, in his book or notes, to have been a member of the NSC as described above, but that he had been on the NSC staff. This suggests that the Affidavit, signed only two months before his death at 83 years of age, containing the reference to him having been a member of the NSC, can be attributed to human error. The aged and ill Corso failed to insert the qualifying word ‘staff’ before the phrase “member of President Eisenhower’s National Security Council.”

Consequently, it can be concluded that Corso served in a support staff capacity to the NSC rather than having been a member of the NSC proper. NSC was the ultimate government entity to which the Operations Coordination Board had to report and implement decisions received from. This view that the OCB was functionally part of the NSC was confirmed by the FBI report so it is true that Corso served on the staff of the NSC. The origin of Corso’s sworn statement that he had been a member of the NSC related to his membership in one of the subordinate committees – the OCB and its predecessor the PSB.

Friedman has taken Corso quite literally to mean that he served on the NSC when it’s clear from the context of his book, notes and interviews, Corso was only referring to his membership in the Operations Coordinating Board and other committees attached to the NSC. This has led to Friedman concluding that Corso was making misleading statements of serving both as a member of the NSC and attending NSC meetings involving the President and other Cabinet level officials.

This explains why the Eisenhower Library archivist could find no evidence of Corso having been a member of the NSC or having attended NSC meetings, Friedman was looking at the wrong committee in terms of Corso’s membership and attendance. Clearly, Corso attended meetings of the NSC Operations Coordination Board and PSB, so Friedman’s contention that he could not find records confirming Corso’s attendance at NSC meetings is misleading. Corso clearly attended the PSB and OCB meetings during his four year assignment to the Eisenhower administration and the NSC.

'Bluestreak53', even some of the best researchers in the world are able to make mistakes from time to time, and it's possible that Friedman maybe overlooked something about Corso. And perhaps maybe there is a good chance that Friedman also overlooked something about Bob Lazar as well? Well, i don't necessarily buy Philip Corso's Son who reportedly mention the crashed Roswell craft as Earth-human made craft from the future, when other reports mention other star races visiting Earth, and that some of these star races reportedly crash from time to time, and description of the unusual hieroglyphic signs mentioned in UFO crash cases.
Speaking of crash, Suzi Quatro did sing 48 crash.

And then another thing is this "Punishment" for witnesses

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals. Bob Lazar, for example, claimed to be a former physicist employed with reverse engineering extraterrestrial craft. He described the disappearance of all his university and public records indicating how military-intelligence agencies actively discredit whistleblowers.

For example Cliff Stone explained this >>There for a while I lived a living hell. While still in the military, I defied the powers that that be by openly talking about UFO reality. This lead to me getting orders to clear all that I had to say on UFO’s through my chain of command, which I refused to do. I was relief of my duty, forced to undergo a mental evaluation (which I passed), threatened with a court-martial, and attempt were made to force my retirement. All of which failed. In the end, I was restored and the officers that attempted to do all of these things were relieved of duty. As for gaining rank, in my case, it was hard as no photo of me could be placed in my official file. One of the most important items for promotion selectionLook, we can make it look like a training accident if you don't keep your mouth shut!What are you gonna say in there?>I'M GONNA SAY A LOT!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm giving you a star for being so persistent.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm giving you a star for being so persistent.

Thanks 'cloudyday', i'm honored

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The thing about Roswell, is that there is a lot of good info, and a lot of bull.

However, when you boil it down to the facts...

1. SOMETHING crashed near Roswell in 1947.
2. This SOMETHING was recovered by the military.
3. This SOMETHING was then flown to different bases specializing in analyzing foreign technology.
4. The Army ANNOUNCED they had captured a flying disc.
5. The government has been CAUGHT in lies, so the deception is actually a FACT in this case.

Now, apply some common sense.

1. There is NO way that any tech in 1947 made by us, or other nations, would STILL be classified. Even the most advanced innovation then would be quite obsolete now.

2. Numerous military ranking personnel and other witnesses have consistent statements that point to an otherworldly origin for these things.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
In this Interview Gary Mckinnon who hacked into the "sensitive" servers in the United States containing secret files, and there Mckinnon explains that he saw secret files of reverse engineering of captured flying saucer of extraterrestrial origin, other secret UFO files, Free Energy, NASA's secret files, and other interesting stuffs. He was also on Camelot Interview. In McKinnon's opinion the Free Energy should be available for the public, and i respect his opinion on that. It is however speculated that the public might not be ready for Free Energy yet, it is speculated that companies are still too greedy and will still demand taxpayers to pay for Free Energy, like taxpayers are paying for fossil fuel (oil) for cars and airplanes today. Another thing is that conspiracy theory tells of inventors of Free Energy have been silenced or killed, it's even speculated that the ones who found a cure against cancer several decades ago have been silenced or killed, maybe because they "who control the elite" are afraid that Earth will be overpopulated too fast if they allowed this cancer-cure to the public.
And maybe it's speculated that it's best to keep reverse engineering of the captured Roswell extraterrestrial flying saucer secret, because maybe they fear that this knowledge could get into the wrong hands, if this knowledge got out to the open public, with detailed technical datas. The Nazis reportedly recovered a crashed alien spacecraft and tried to make copy of it, tried to make "advanced deadly flying weapons" during WWII, and it's only good the Nazis never got that far, as the allies finally invaded Germany, and forced the Nazis to surrender. Could you imagine if this knowledge got in the hands of terrorists who's goal is to destroy the Western free world ? What fatal consequences it would get... However, it might be possible that that knowledge with detailed technical datas would be too sofisticated and difficult for any terrorist and any terrorist-scientist to handle. When the Nazis reportedly had a crashed alien spacecraft in their possession, fortunately (and unfortunately for the Nazis) the alien technology was extremely sophisticated and difficult to understand. Reportedly the disc indeed inspired some Nazi scientists to construct different models of disc-shaped planes and the so-called flying bombs."
edit on 19-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join