It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Roswell 1947?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
heard about the nazi explanation?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapidtregal

www.abovetopsecret.com... The Nazis reportedly recovered a crashed alien spacecraft , reportedly interrogated a surviving alien, and the Nazis then reportedly tried to make copy of the crashed UFO. And Dr. Wernher Von Braun reportedly witnessed at least one of the crashed UFOs and alien bodies at Roswell.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

www.abovetopsecret.com... The Nazis reportedly recovered a crashed alien spacecraft , reportedly interrogated a surviving alien, and the Nazis then reportedly tried to make copy of the crashed UFO. And Dr. Wernher Von Braun reportedly witnessed at least one of the crashed UFOs and alien bodies at Roswell.

That must have been an eye opening experience for him.
Jet engines and rockets are obsolete.
---------
Now we have something new.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

No.

What about it?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
---------

Yeah, i also guess it must have been an eye opening experience for Braun. www.abovetopsecret.com... After that, they reportedly were/are reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The Nazis reportedly recovered a crashed UFO and tried to make copy of it. What did you hear about the Nazi explanation?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

---------

Yeah, i also guess it must have been an eye opening experience for Braun. www.abovetopsecret.com... After that, they reportedly were/are reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology

There is no need to invent anything.
We have a working prototype sitting on the desk right in front of us.

Okay, lets make a copy and see if it works.

I wonder if the the UFOs have AMOLEDs on board?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There is no need to invent anything.

There are still needs to invent more things. Alien technology and Free Energy is reportedly still hidden from public knowledge, because the public is reportedly not yet ready to know about it. Even if Free Energy were given to the public it's speculated that Free Energy will not be for free yet, there will still be companies who still are too greedy who will demand payment for it, demand poor or ordinary taxpayers to pay for Free Energy like they pay for fossil fuel to vehicles / vessels today, unfortunately. It will take several generations before the population of the Earth is ready to use Free Energy without paying for it.

We have a working prototype sitting on the desk right in front of us.

Wright-Patterson AFB & Alien Technology, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4

The aliens reportedly killed the scientist, after they reportedly killed the obviously annoying MPs, and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind, so they probably will not learn anything from these aliens anymore. So question is if any scientist (hired by the Shadow Government of course) have made any progress about this "craft" since these aliens reportedly left.

However, a team of scientists and military personnel were reportedly invited to travel to Zeta Reticuli starsystem and reportedly visited their homeplanet there.

I wonder if the the UFOs have AMOLEDs on board?

Nordic Galactic Commander Banyú reportedly showed some screens

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I think that was the Dulce, New Mexico incident. - Archuleta Mesa -
It's hard to get to and just out of the way.

Our guys got wiped out. They took off in a shuttlecraft but left a large Starship.
We flew it out of there and headed due east.
--------
I'm not sure about the species but they were not the Greys.

They look like us but not exactly.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It's hard to get to and just out of the way. Our guys got wiped out.

There is this incident about aliens killing the 44 MPs and a scientist in 1979, the other cases www.abovetopsecret.com... were it states that Lazar reportedly states that a grey was doing a class with scientists were a security gaurd came carrying a weapon, that the grey killed the security guard immediately, that Delta Force which viewed the grey killing the man, went in and all died, and the scientists too, Dulce case about What really happened in 1979? were Phil Schneider also is mentioned. There seems to be 3 seperate incidents about aliens killing military personnel and scientists in 1979.

You mention Archuleta Mesa. What did you hear about Archuleta Mesa ?

They took off in a shuttlecraft but left a large Starship.

Where do you have the informations about they took off in a shuttlecraft but left a large Starship?

I'm not sure about the species but they were not the Greys. They look like us but not exactly.

Where do you have these informations from? Do you know what kind of human looking alien species they are?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What's happened to this thread? I'm sure we were trying to get to the bottom of what really happened at Roswell in 1947....

Are you sure some of you guys aren't getting fact, disinformation and fiction mixed up just a little bit here?

edit on 6/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I believe Bob Lazar for some insane reason, and def believe we are not alone in the universe, and I am a christain. As for Rosewell, I have done lots of research and have come to the conclusion that it was a Russian Spy Plane built by the Horton Brother's.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
What's happened to this thread? I'm sure we were trying to get to the bottom of what really happened at Roswell in 1947....

Are you sure some of you guys aren't getting fact, disinformation and fiction mixed up just a little bit here?

edit on 6/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

You think anyone posting on this thread gives a damn???!!!
Its kind of obvious to me that the last thing of relevance to this thread is any discussion of:
a) facts
b) witness or source reliability

But that doesn't mean that its not entertaining (because that is the most important part, I guess)

Now on with discussions about how the Nazi's are going to rise back to power using their alien reverse engineered technology (LOL).

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
As for Rosewell, I have done lots of research and have come to the conclusion that it was a Russian Spy Plane built by the Horton Brother's.

So you think that one of the crashed UFOs is a Soviet spy plane built by the Horton Brothers? Where do you have these informations from?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Now on with discussions about how the Nazi's are going to rise back to power using their alien reverse engineered technology (LOL).

It's good the Nazis never got so far , and lost WWII , they didn't manage to start production of their "advanced deadly weapons" after they reportedly recovered a crashed alien spacecraft. While engineers/scientists reportedly work on reverse engineering of one of the crashed Roswell UFOs behind closed doors, a movie "Iron Sky" about Nazis attack from the Moon have been made

edit on 7-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The Roswell incident , Roswell - The UFO Cover Up (1994), Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8 , Part 9

Extreme security measures and Threats to Roswell witnesses

Some of threats that we know about include:

Maj. Jesse Marcel, the 509th Bomb Wing Intelligence Officer, who after returning from General Ramey’s office told his wife and son, Jesse Jr., >>They were not to speak about what they had seen, when he stopped at the house on the way back to the base from the debris field a few nights earlier.>When the incident happened, the military police came to the jailhouse and told her grandparents (George and his wife Inez), that if they ever talked about it, not only would they be killed, but the entire family would be killed.>This man said some very bad things about what would happen to me…he was really pretty nasty.>the military had asked his Dad to take an oath never to talk about it, and he went to his grave never telling anyone anything after being interrogated.>If she talked about this again, they could be taken out in the desert, and no one would ever find them again.>It’s too dangerousThe FBI will do away with you.>Upon arriving at the base medical facility with an injured airman, he was met inside the infirmary by an MP (Military Policeman), who wanted to know who Glenn was, where he was from and what business he had there?>how did you get in here>My God, you’re going to get killed!>He could go to hell because he was a civilianDon’t kid yourself young man, somebody will be picking your bones out of the sand

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It's hard to get to and just out of the way. Our guys got wiped out.

There is this incident about aliens killing the 44 MPs and a scientist in 1979, the other cases www.abovetopsecret.com... were it states that Lazar reportedly states that a grey was doing a class with scientists were a security gaurd came carrying a weapon, that the grey killed the security guard immediately, that Delta Force which viewed the grey killing the man, went in and all died, and the scientists too, Dulce case about What really happened in 1979? were Phil Schneider also is mentioned. There seems to be 3 seperate incidents about aliens killing military personnel and scientists in 1979.

You mention Archuleta Mesa. What did you hear about Archuleta Mesa ?

They took off in a shuttlecraft but left a large Starship.

Where do you have the informations about they took off in a shuttlecraft but left a large Starship?

I'm not sure about the species but they were not the Greys. They look like us but not exactly.

Where do you have these informations from? Do you know what kind of human looking alien species they are?

I'm just telling you what i have read on numerous websites about Dulce.
It was mentioned briefly in the briefing papers Bob Lazar read at S4.
---------
I think it was a planned attack.
We wanted that Snowbird Starship.

Apparently, it was loaded with the latest Etherian bells & whistles.
The Dulce Base also has an advanced control room.
It's right on the border of Colorado & New Mexico.
-----------
When they left they told us they would return 10 years later.
I guess they wanted their cool Triangle Starship back.
They did return in 1990 but things didn't go as planned for the Etherians.
We got to keep the Starship and they flew their Armada out of our solar system.

It actually sounds like a cool StarGate SG-1 episode.
-------
Fast forward to January 2012.
We now have technology that is over 50 years ahead of anything you have ever seen
or even heard about.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm just telling you what i have read on numerous websites about Dulce.

The other cases of aliens killing military personnel and scientists have nothing to do with Dulce Fire fight case with Phil Schneider.

It was mentioned briefly in the briefing papers Bob Lazar read at S4.

Then why don't you just provide some sources / links? It would be nice to see if it could back up what you're trying to say...

I think it was a planned attack.

What make you think it was a planned attack? Is it written anywhere?

We wanted that Snowbird Starship.

What make you think it's Snowbird Starship?

Apparently, it was loaded with the latest Etherian bells & whistles.

What make you think it was loaded with the latest Etherian bells & whistles?

The Dulce Base also has an advanced control room. It's right on the border of Colorado & New Mexico.

Where do you have that information from?

When they left they told us they would return 10 years later.
I guess they wanted their cool Triangle Starship back.
They did return in 1990 but things didn't go as planned for the Etherians.
We got to keep the Starship and they flew their Armada out of our solar system.

Where do you have these informations from?

We now have technology that is over 50 years ahead of anything you have ever seen
or even heard about.

Oh yeah, long time ago i've heard that it's over 50 years ahead of what is available to public...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I think it was a planned attack by MJ-12.
We wanted the Snowbird Starship.
It has an auto-load reactor.
The Grey Top Hat Spacecraft/Sport Model/Jello Mold have a Manual Load Reactor.
- You have to take it offline in order to reload it - Element 115
--------------
The timing is very suspicious.
December 29,1980

Jimmy Carter was a lame duck president.
Reagan was going to get sworn in 3 weeks later.
I think Carter gave them the green light. Go get it. My 4 year term is over.
I also think it was the Etherians responsible for all of the cattle mutilations.
I'm glad they're gone. Good riddance!
---------------
It was probably uncomfortable for MJ-12 to have an advanced alien base inside our
borders. Now the base is ours. That's the way it should be.

We now have the technology and the means to defend ourselves.

Just think. That was 31 years ago!

edit on 7-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

We wanted the Snowbird Starship.
It has an auto-load reactor.
The Grey Top Hat Spacecraft/Sport Model/Jello Mold have a Manual Load Reactor.
- You have to take it offline in order to reload it - Element 115

Are you refering to this www.abovetopsecret.com... members.fortunecity.com... ? What do you know about it? Do they use Roswell technology on Snowbird?

I think it was a planned attack by MJ-12.

What make you think it was a planned attack by MJ-12?

Jimmy Carter was a lame duck president.

Where do you get the information about Jimmy Carter as a lame duck president from?

Reagan was going to get sworn in 3 weeks later.

Where do you have this information from?

I think Carter gave them the green light.

Carter never gave anyone green light. Jimmy Carter was denied access to the secret UFO files.

Go get it. My 4 year term is over.

What do you mean by that your 4 year term is over?

I also think it was the Etherians responsible for all of the cattle mutilations.

Think again. Etherians reportedly is a benevolent human looking specie, while The Zetas are the ones reportedly involved in the cattle mutilations

I'm glad they're gone. Good riddance!

The bad reptilians and their Grey slaves should reportedly be defeated by the team from the Andromedan Council by now

It was probably uncomfortable for MJ-12 to have an advanced alien base inside our
borders. Now the base is ours. That's the way it should be.

Are you refering to the "Big nosed" Greys, the Grey specie that reportedly can't be trusted?

We now have the technology and the means to defend ourselves.

We have both the superior Russian military and the U.S. military as "police force of the world" to maintain peace in the world, and both nations reportedly have 'Star wars' weapon for defense

Just think. That was 31 years ago!

31 years ago was the year 1981

And may i ask, what is so special about the year 1981 for you, since you mention it?

I'm waiting for your answer, and i'm sure there may be others who also are waiting for your answer...

edit on 7-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join