It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Roswell 1947?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
No, "The Fourth Kind" is not based on anything real. It was a totally fictitious story. They were actually charged for using false and misleading information to promote this crappy "Blair Witch" wanna be movie. There are people who disappeared in that Alaska town, but none of the disappearances have in any way been connected with "alien abductions".

You're wrong. It's not a totally fictitious story. The disappearances REPORTEDLY have connection to "alien abductions". Abby’s daughter, Ashley, is obviously missing. Abby says she saw a beam of light that reportedly took Ashley through the ceiling and was reportedly abducted.
And "abductees" during hypnosis reportedly spoke Sumerian

Beside, i was just telling ATS member 'RigZoomAlaska' that "The Fourth Kind" is a good movie (based on real events on reported abductions), so if you have a problem with that, then it's your own problem...

You won't look so gullible if you try to exercise the slightest bit of discretion in vetting your source material. As it is, you are effectively operating as a disinformation agent as you mix so much unsubstantiated material with what are the more reliable facts involved in the original Roswell case.

A disinformationist (also called Covert Agent) usually mix a little truth with lots of untruths, so the rest of the researchers have a hard time unmixing it. That's part of the disinfo agents' job.
IF i was a disinfo agent hired by the United States Secret Shadow Government i would NOT try to defend "The Fourth Kind", i would NOT show reports of the Roswell incident as of crashed alien spacecraft and the alien bodies. IF i was a hired disinfo agent i would falsely claim that Roswell was not a UFO crash from another world, but for example sometimes falsely claim it was Project Mogul Balloon spying on Soviet nuclear bomb testings.

But, how about you 'bluestreak53'? Are you a hired disinfo agent, since you're so much on about it?

edit on 10-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

No, "The Fourth Kind" is not based on anything real. It was a totally fictitious story. They were actually charged for using false and misleading information to promote this crappy "Blair Witch" wanna be movie. There are people who disappeared in that Alaska town, but none of the disappearances have in any way been connected with "alien abductions".

You're wrong. It's not a totally fictitious story. The disappearances REPORTEDLY have connection to "alien abductions". Abby’s daughter, Ashley, is obviously missing. Abby says she saw a beam of light that reportedly took Ashley through the ceiling and was reportedly abducted.
And "abductees" during hypnosis reportedly spoke Sumerian

Huh? Are you talking about the actors in the movie? You do KNOW that the movie was a MOCKUMENTARY, not a DOCUMENTARY? As I suggested, this seems to suggest that you are a bit naive or gullible if you are thinking that something shown in a commercial movie is actually happening in real life.

Universal Settles Lawsuit over Fourth Kind Fake News

Beside, i was just telling ATS member 'RigZoomAlaska' that "The Fourth Kind" is a good movie (based on real events on reported abductions), so if you have a problem with that, then it's your own problem...

Its not based on real events. Its a fictional movie that lured gullible people by false advertising - for which it had to pay a lawsuit to a real Alaska newspaper. Its also a crappy movie (rated 17% on Rotten Tomatoes), but we don't all have the same tastes.

[A disinformationist (also called Covert Agent) usually mix a little truth with lots of untruths, so the rest of the researchers have a hard time unmixing it. That's part of the disinfo agents' job.
IF i was a disinfo agent hired by the United States Secret Shadow Government i would NOT try to defend "The Fourth Kind", i would NOT show reports of the Roswell incident as of crashed alien spacecraft and the alien bodies. IF i was a hired disinfo agent i would falsely claim that Roswell was not a UFO crash from another world, but for example sometimes falsely claim it was Project Mogul Balloon spying on Soviet nuclear bomb testings.

But, how about you 'bluestreak53'? Are you a hired disinfo agent, since you're so much on about it?

edit on 10-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Well to use your own words, "A disinformationist (also called Covert Agent) usually mix a little truth with lots of untruths, so the rest of the researchers have a hard time unmixing it. That's part of the disinfo agents' job.".

That seems to be what you are doing. From what I have seen, you are posting anything you can find that has been written about Roswell and posting it here. If you would do a bit more study on the topic, you would find that most of the stuff that is written about Roswell is fiction. This is stated by the prominent UFO researchers who have spent years studying this case (like Stanton Friedman, Kevin Randle and Don Schmidt).

And, since you asked, no, I am not a disinformationist. I don't work for the government and I participate on ATS purely as an amateur, who happens to do a lot of reading and research on UFOs. I take the topic seriously, and I also believe that the government has covered up the truth on Roswell, even though it is getting much harder to separate the facts from the junk because so much junk gets posted to threads on website forums (This thread being a perfect example).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

He (Annunaki) has posted some blatant disinfo - inadvertently or not. To be fair though, earlier in this thread one or two of us posted some material that was far from fiction but it looks like it's been buried by the last few pages, much of which was nonsense in my opinion.
edit on 10/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Huh? Are you talking about the actors in the movie? You do KNOW that the movie was a MOCKUMENTARY, not a DOCUMENTARY? As I suggested, this seems to suggest that you are a bit naive or gullible if you are thinking that something shown in a commercial movie is actually happening in real life.
Universal Settles Lawsuit over Fourth Kind Fake News

"The Fourth Kind" reportedly is based on a real story, yes, "Reportedly". But, just because that movie claim it's based on real events, it of course doesn't necessarily mean it's right. That movie doesn't show any alien abducting abductees, and that's weird, because all other abduction cases describe aliens abducting abductees.
That movie is not supposed to write it's based on a true story, in case if it shows it isn't the case, don't you think?

That seems to be what you are doing.

No, i'm not a disinfo agent. But, i'm gonna ask you again: Are you a disinfo agent?

From what I have seen, you are posting anything you can find that has been written about Roswell and posting it here.

Not just written about Roswell. If YOU really want to bother to follow this thread and go back, then you will probably see i previously posted this Roswell debris tested TV documentary. And not only that. Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris. Even General Ramey decided to turn his back on the Shadow Government by saying about the Roswell debris >>It was out of this world, Son. Out of this world!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
He (Annunaki) has posted some blatant disinfo - inadvertently or not.

I never posted disinfo about Roswell, but serious stuff about Roswell

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Perhaps not deliberately...

OK, I'll approach this from a different angle. Do you think everything you posted in this thread is true? Are you seriously trying to say you don't think any of that might be disinformation that you are throwing into the mix? You see, I find it hard to believe you don't doubt any of it.

Sorry but I wasn't born yesterday.

I might be paranoid but I find it suspicious how suddenly - after some interesting facts were coming to light in this thread - all the ridiculous stuff started flying about and took us way off topic and (to my mind) ruined this thread. I might be paranoid but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You're lying, "bluestreak53-disinfo agent". Roswell is not fiction at all...

I didn't say Roswell was fiction. I said most of the stuff written about Roswell is fiction. Not the same thing. Do you have difficulty understanding that? If so, I'm sorry I am confusing you.

You're lying again "bluestreak53-disinfo agent". Stan Friedman, Kevin Randle and Don Schmidt never said that Roswell is fiction. Let me guess, you will probably also falsely claim that Edgar Mitchell claim that Roswell is fiction, right?

I NEVER said that at all! You are HILARIOUS! What I said was that these guys are the ones who are more authoritative on Roswell and they themselves would say that a lot of the stuff posted here, and elsewhere on the Internet is false. And they would know as they have done most of the real investigations on Roswell.

I can see from reading your latest posts that you write like you are rather young - and rather acting up like a bit like a mouthy two year old. My apologies for thinking you might actually have some interest in the topic.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by bluestreak53

He (Annunaki) has posted some blatant disinfo - inadvertently or not. To be fair though, earlier in this thread one or two of us posted some material that was far from fiction but it looks like it's been buried by the last few pages, much of which was nonsense in my opinion.

I think I'd agree. Well, there are plenty of other threads on Roswell which are hopefully more informative.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I know the GAO reported that all records pertaining to the incident had been inappropriately destroyed, but has there been any mention of flight manifests for the transports to Ft. Worth and Wright Field?
Even if they do still exist, they will be pretty meaningless if you think about it. Documents from 1947 flights aren't going to say the payload was the "one fuselage of a flying disk" or "several 4 foot humanoid corpses - hairless, oversized heads - definitely not shaved chimps, handicapped Japanese people or crash test dummies from the future." LOL

There were probably regular flights to other Army Air Force bases so the fact that planes flew to those bases will have little value anyway.
Just pondering this one and remembered something. If you look at Witness to Roswell, you will see that they have even identified which plane was used for one of the flights. One of the witnesses remembered that the plane he thought they were going to use had to be switched. Something to do with the fact that the "UFO" did not fit into the plane he normally flew. Take a look, there are more details there about who was on the flight - which demonstrates that it was no ordinary payload.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It is true that the content on ATS is about as good as it gets.

If you would like it all in front of you, written by professionals, then there are 2 "Must Read" books concerning UFO's.

They are:
:"UFO's and the National Security State - Volume 1 , Chronology of a cover-up 1941-1973"
by RIchard M. Dolan, 2002, Hampton Roads Publishing, ISBN:978-1-57174-317-6

"UFO's - Generals,Pilots and Government Officials go on the Record."
by Leslie Kean, 2010, Three Rivers Press, ISBN:978-0-307-71708-5

Even the most outrageous skeptic will be forever enlightened by these books. They are perhaps the best of the best. Roswell is covered in depth in both of them. Dolan is now on his third volume, and it is destined to be the ultimate block buster. If disclosure every happens, these works will have pushed it over the line.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I will definitely check out these books!

Thanks for contributing to the thread!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Good choices....

Volume 2 of Dolan is also worth a read. I think volume 1 is out of print so you'll need to use the library. Here is a summary of Dolan in 10 minutes.

Leslie Keans book is out in paperback so is the cheapest option there. The coverage of the Belgian flap also has a chapter by the guy who was the chief of air staff at the time - Major General Willfried de Brouwer (ret.) Very enlightening read.

I agree with you charlyy. If any skeptic has not read these books then time to educate yourselves or basically you don't know the facts. These books are a must read for anyone seriously wanting to understand the topic.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Thanks for posting that video, it is one of his little jewels.
His website has full length conference and lecture content that is perhaps some of the best and most authorative video content on the subject. I agree his second book is great, but the first one really shows the reader how much he had to research to produce revelations that are plain unambiguous facts because they are documented in actual FOIA documents he was successfully able to demand. An amazing journalist.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Yes, Kean and Dolan are really good journalists.

I have to admit to aspiring to his level when it comes to authoring on this topic. I don't mean on ATS, of course - in terms of when I finally get my book finished. If I can produce anything approaching Dolan's work I'll be so happy. The trouble is the higher you aim with writing the longer it takes so don't hold your breath.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Thanks for that. I'll have to try and track down copies of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by charlyv

I have to admit to aspiring to his level when it comes to authoring on this topic. I don't mean on ATS, of course - in terms of when I finally get my book finished. If I can produce anything approaching Dolan's work I'll be so happy. The trouble is the higher you aim with writing the longer it takes so don't hold your breath.

They are both good journalists and good writers. Certainly amongst the best best in the field.
Plus Dolan is always very captivating and informed when he is interviewed.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by charlyv

That is wonderful. Please put me on the distribution list if you publish. I am an avid reader, and fresh, new information is the key to everything.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I said, i never posted disinfo about Roswell. You obviously misunderstood something here, perhaps not deliberately...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

If any skeptic has not read these books then time to educate yourselves or basically you don't know the facts.

What skeptic books?
In this Larry King Live - Roswell incident unmasked, Part 2 "skeptic" Bill Nye claim that Roswell was a program called "Skyhook" Weather balloon used for spying on Soviet nuclear bomb testings!
Why use NM as location when they could use Alaska as location to do that? I tell you what, fact is they used B-29 attached with airborne filter to detect the Soviet nuclear bomb testings, and they used Alaska to operate from there, not from Roswel.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I said, i never posted disinfo about Roswell. You obviously misunderstood something here, perhaps not deliberately...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join