It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most implausible conspiracy theory you have heard?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
1.That humans are the most advanced beings in the whole freaking universe and because we havent figured it out it cant be done.

Bill

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That the Mayans could predict the apocalypse down to the precise date...and my other one would the hollow earth...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The aligators in the sewers of NYC haha.

More seriously,
Monotheistic religion,
Area 51 being the 1# top secret military installation in the US,
Gotta agree with the users that said anything involving reptilians,
Homo Superior

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Hollow Earth Theory, which, I'm ashamed to admit, I at one point early on in my "conspiratorial career" researched heavily and was beginning to believe.

Reptilians taking the form of humans and taking control of the governments of the world is another wacky one.

On the other hand, the New World Order, which at the surface might sound crazy that a group of powerful people are plotting to take over the world, actually is one of the strangest ones that I believe is very real.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

Those are some of the most widely believed ones out there, which actually have mountains of evidence. Roswell, maybe not so much compared to the other two, but the Kennedy assassination and the three towers being brought down by controlled demolition are among the most hard to deny conspiracies out there when you really take the time to heavily research the evidence.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The Dulce Base in New Mexico that harbors alien life forms working in a top secret, multi-story underground complex in secrecy with secret government officials. A battle between the aliens and humans erupted, and a guy picked up one of their space weapons, killed an alien with it, got shot himself, and it fried off his fingers.

There is an online book about that one, and even if you don't believe a word of it, it's an incredibly interesting read. There's also YouTube interviews with that guy online describing his experience. Plus he was found "suicided", strangled to death I believe.

I was really into that conspiracy a few years ago.
edit on 26-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks Springer, couldn't believe it hadn't been done before!

reply to post by v1rtu0s0

This one might actually be the winner, It's definitely an odd one

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
9/11 Conspiracies.

Conjured by the trophy generation in an effort to feel meaning.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Good question, with an easy answer.

The most implausible: the theory that there is a cosmic demon entity called Satan who is telepathically causing humans to commit so-called evil acts, destroy their own planet, and who is doing this in order to gain more souls in his realm of Hell than his supposed creator God can bring to heaven, even though the supposed all powerful God has already determined the outcome of this conflict because he has already created everything past/present/future. Even without throwing the jesus bit into the mix, its so ridiculous to the outsider as to be laughable, that is, if it were not the prime psychological delusion causing humans to act on their own to destroy their own planet and themselves. Great job religious nutjobs, great job.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
Conjured by the trophy generation in an effort to feel meaning.

What does that even mean?

There are thousands who do not support the official story and are not part of the 'trophy generation'.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

that the american government had nothing to do with 9/11

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Chemtrails.

If I see one more picture of perfectly normal CONtrails being referred to as chemtrails I will scream

While I have no doubt some experimental spraying has happened at some point - on a SMALL scale - the idea that's there's this huge network of planes spraying chemicals to.....well, I'm not sure what it is they're supposed to do....is laughable. I still can't believe these people got their own forum....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

Don't mind him. He's just incapable of accepting the fact that the official story about what caused the three towers to collapse is bogus, and controlled demolition is the only possible explanation. Rationalizing his irrationality by labeling people who research this topic and question the official story a part of some sort of "trophy generation" which I guess consists of a bunch of young idiots makes himself feel secure in his belief.

Nevermind the 1,500+ engineers and architects who say "controlled demolition", some of which are among the most quailfied in their fields, have spent decades of their lives working in those fields, and have earned several titles and awards, they're clearly also a part of that "trophy generation".

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
- Reptilians. The only "evidence" I've seen is low-quality videos, with glitches in the encoding being taken as OMIGODOMIGODITOLDYOUSOITOLDYOUSO proof-positive factual evidence.

- Illuminati hand signs. Someone flashes a quirky hand gesture (ie, mano cornuto, triangle, etc) and they're "obviously" in league with the Illuminati.

- "No-planers". The "planes" were holograms that "impacted" the towers at the moment explosives were set off to simulate a "crash". The "victims" were abducted and are being held in a secret location and/or the "victim's families" are paid shills.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I just remembered another one: the theory that there's an alien race called the Annukani or something like that who control the human race, and we're all a bunch of slaves whose sole purpose is to mine gold for their elite alien race.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

Originally posted by TheSeYeR
lol at crop circles being one, that guy hasn't done his research

I have and I agree with him.

Really? I looked over your posts and history, and it doesn't look like you have.
Looks more like you just like talking out of your butt.

Ah, i see how drawing conclusions about my intelligence based on a small amount of irrelevant posts and then slating me validates your point, my bad.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

But to add to the delema, how about adding spam light to the equation? Did they have a lesser spam hint of flavor within them or would they preffer it since it was not as high in fat content? The X factor, always put things in ( or Out ) of prespective.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
To all the ones saying 9/11, this is for you.

edit on 26-12-2011 by vasaga because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join