It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most implausible conspiracy theory you have heard?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by barmyfluid

Originally posted by Equidae
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

The 2nd most unlikely conspiracy theory is that the military and the government somehow mastered the 9/11 events, and managed to keep it secret. I was in the military, and things never truly stay hidden (especially not a plan as unwieldy and large as 9/11.)

Which is why it is even being discussed.

They are not as inept as you'd like us to believe. They got away with the Gulf of Tonkin incident and all that followed, didn't they? Did anyone's head roll for that one? What about the U.S.S. Liberty? Did anyone get a demotion for that one? I'm sure there are many more that could be mentioned and even more that the outsiders on this web site have ever heard of.

It wasn't the entire military and the entire government or even a significant faction of either one. Just those with the power to pull it off and keep it relatively secret. Even now that the "secret" is out, no one has yet shown the ability to launch a fair, open, and transparent investigation into what really happened.
edit on 12/26/2011 by dubiousone because: Spelling.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
dont feed this new troll.

just read the thread title: does it not encourage separation?

this thread functions in no way other than to incite an argument as to the validity of a conspiracy theory. this is going to do nothing but cause a rift in the ATS community.

this is the same as asking which version of christianity is most plausible?

give me a break, can we please recognize the apparent force of separation going on here? this is a conspiracy site, every conspiracy is debatable.

don't feed the troll

I would say anything like the above - thinking that simply EVERYone and EVERYthing has an ulterior motive - that's what I think is one of the most implausible things.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Aliens are stealing my socks from the dryer.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
that dolphins and whales caused the earthquakes in Japan in response to the Japanese hunting them, they apparently used sonar to attack Japan.

Flat earth theory, thats nothing to do with hollow earth, but that the earth is indeed flat.

The earth is only 6,000 years old and fossils were put here by god to test us.

We once didn't need to eat food and neither did animals, we all fed of positive energy until evil forces, demons or whatever, stole this power for their advantage and thats why we need to eat food, and why lions kill to feed. Before that, them and antelope were just the best of friends.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the bible code .

i think i read somewhere that the same messages can be found in moby dick.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The most implausible conspiracy theory I've heard is that there are no conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Absolutely without a doubt this one:

The Earth is flat as a belief held by the Flat Earth Society.

In fact, they do not only believe that the Earth is completely flat, but that all other objects in space, and space itself, in fact looks vastly different and is a lot more, ahem, "flatter" than our leaders and scientists would have us believe.

And that our scientists and leaders take a considerable and enormous amount of time to ensure that ALL pictures and information reaching us with regards to the real shape of celestial objects are in fact doctored to ensure that we never ever learn the absolute empowering truth that we live on FLAT LAND!!!

Which does not explain why people haven't fallen off the edge yet... or maybe that part of our world is where the Bermuda Triangle is located... (or Area 51)

Second on my list: the fanatic branding of movies pertaining to slightly "interesting" topics like (heaven forbid) homosexuality and ufology as devillish and outlandishly evil. Let's take the movie "Saved!" as an example - a pretty decent movie with some excellent actors. Well - I hope those actors have some afterlife and heaven insurance, because they apparantly have been used as pawns in a plot to derail the sanctity of religion, and thereby ring in the end times. I quote:

In case you missed the Saved! message. . . Christians (like Judge Roy Moore) are extreme, hypocritical, obnoxious, intolerant, liars — devils in disguise. While the homosexuals (same sex marriage advocates) are wonderful, beautiful, kind, courageous, heroic and just generally divine.

Saved! - Heaven Help Us

Yip - gotta love religious conspiratory zealots... should I insert a LOL or PUKE icon here???

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The one that says that President Kennedy commited suicide

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
We can breathe in space, but THEY don't want us to know (we might escape)

edit on 25-12-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

I was gonna go with Reptillians but yours is so much better!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ever watch "September Clues" ? Ever visit the "Let's Roll" Forum ? Where do I start ?

Ok, so if you haven't guessed. I don't buy the whole "No Planes/Victims/Towers" aspect of the 9/11 conspiracy. Sorry Phil, not everyone who visits your site want's a refreshing cup of Kool-Aid.

The Columbine High School shooting conspiracy (More than 2 shooters theory) Seems to me that more gunmen would have meant a higher body count, then the 13 killed and 21 injured.

Tim Mcveigh working alone to blow up the Murrah Building seems kinda far fetched. (No i'm not counting Nichols or Fortier,)

That's my 2 cents.
edit on 26-12-2011 by TheStonerMessiah because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That would make a cool T-shirt graphic.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The one that interest me the most is the story people like Richard Hoagland and Tex Marrs claim that a league of countries on this planet have used ancient knowledge to build and sustain a Starfleet that travel to other planets. Wile it interest me, it has to be utter BS.

But, ya never know

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That there is Gold in Fort Knox. riiiiight.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

There appears to be enough evidence to suggest that 9-11 was an inside job my friend,and i think the moon landings are questionable

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll go with a suicide bomber gets 72 Virgins. There countries do not have that many Virgins to keep up with them.
The biggest theory to easily debunk is that the Holocaust never happened.

I think it is very well documented that it happened.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Chemtrails have to be number 1.

Anyone who thinks they are real knows nothing about aviation.

9/11 a very close number 2.

If they went through all that trouble to rig all those buildings with demolition charges, why fly planes into them to boot? They were bombed once before, a straight up bombing would have been much neater with far fewer people required to pull it off, and far fewer people to keep quiet.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The one you all have not mentioned yet.

That this site, Above Top Secret is a CIA front.

Sorry, someone had to say it.

edit on 26-12-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: I had to correct my spelling. What do you expct with a pea sized brain?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
that there are people living on the moon and mars, about 5 million to be exact. lol

the god theory and religion in general has to be in there as well

reptilians, the galactic federation of light, I want to say ancient aliens, but i've been thinking that ever since I was a kid.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
Above Top Secret is a CIA front.

if one were to believe that the world is currently evolving under a global imperial dictatorship, then the CIA would only be one percent of one piece in the puzzle.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There are paid government shills posting on A.T.S in case people get 'too close to the truth'

Not sure if that's been posted as I only read to page 4 (time is short at the moment)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join