It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most implausible conspiracy theory you have heard?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Rael

Hollow Earth

Gravity is a Lie

There are human colonies on Mars and Moon

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Most of the time I spend here I spend it lurking, never really post much but I had to make an exception with this one. If it is nothing else it is entertaining....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure if it is said later in the thread I linked or in another "toilet paper conspiracy" thread (how many of them could there really be...lol) but someone pointed out that "they" could possibly put some type of chemicals/poisons on toilet paper.....that one seems to be more plausible because that area of the body is very.......sensitive

Oh the possibilities.....

Now I found it....the idea of poisons on/in toilet paper comes from this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-12-2011 by Jakal26 because: add link

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_form

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
Conjured by the trophy generation in an effort to feel meaning.

What does that even mean?

There are thousands who do not support the official story and are not part of the 'trophy generation'.

*Sigh* re-read it.
I never said "only those from the trophy generation have this idea"
I said the idea was conjured by those in the trophy generation.

Big difference.

And it's still the worst conspiracy theory of ALL time.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
group me in with the others who think the Noah's Flood & Ark story is completely made up

a close 2nd place is the still future resurrection/rapture into uncorruptable flesh...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
dont you read the topics?

it says MOST IMPLAUSABLE....

you come up with 9/11??...most implausible? ..:ROFLCOPTER....

Cropcircles? ROFLCOPTER...show me a video of men making perfect crop circles WITHOUT destroying the crop...

Christinaity based on pagan myth? most implausible? wtf ...how do you know? are you immortal? have u been at the council of nisea (sp!?) for instance?..

comon man most implausible conspiracy theory ...probably Draconians...but ill come back after thinking a little more

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That the universe and all of us came into being by cosmic accident.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hmmm, I think that less than 20 young men (mostly Saudi Arabians) with box cutters could basically take down the WTC twin towers and crash into the Pentagon without the help of insiders in the federal government.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Honestly, I believe in a lot of stuff ... may it be a hollow earth ... visitors from other planets stopping by to pick up some gold and meanwhile creating the human as a worker ... mean and corrupt governments ... all that 9-11 stuff (inside job) ... a social system that is dumbing down citizens all over the world ... people being brainwashed ... there are many things I believe in, because it makes topics more clear to myself and gives explanations, me and my brain can live with. But there is one thing I do not get ... David Icke and his reptiles. Do not understand me wrong, I would like to see somebody shapeshifting right next to me , but I have a hard time telling myself, that this will be happening. The queen, Harry and the other dude, Bush and Clinton, Santa ... reptiles? Possible, that they have been reptiles, when coming to this earth a while ago, but still? And they change their appearance as they like ... at home reptile and human at work? Is it not possible that we just see another metaphor as we can see it throughout our history ... reptiles loose their skin once a while, when I am not mistaken ... snakes for example ... couldn't that just mean, that they are able to change their personality? Something we've heard, would be possible, but nobody really believes in it, because it means working on ourselves to become something/somebody else .. Yes, we can change if we want it that way, but to believe, that it will be connected to shapeshifting and reptiles from outer space ... no, I do not buy that. People can change ... they can change their moods, meanings and points of views, but to change an appearance so drastically just like that ... no!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Richard S. Shaver flavor Hollow Earth conspiracy. Gotta love those Sci-Fi hacks who drink their own kool-aid. You look into this at all, and you start to think this guy was a short hair away from being the next Joseph Smith.

During 1943, Shaver wrote a letter to Amazing Stories magazine. He claimed to have discovered an ancient language he called "Mantong", a sort of Proto-Human language which was the source of all Earthly languages. In Mantong, each sound had a hidden meaning, and by applying this formula to any word in any language, one could decode a secret meaning to any word, name or phrase. Editor Ray Palmer applied the Mantong formula to several words, and said he realized Shaver was on to something.

According to Palmer (in his autobiography The Secret World), Palmer wrote Shaver back, asking how he had learned of Mantong. Shaver responded with an approximately 10,000 word document entitled "A Warning to Future Man". Shaver wrote of extremely advanced prehistoric races who had built cavern cities inside the Earth before abandoning Earth for another planet due to damaging radiation from the Sun. Those ancients also abandoned some of their own offspring here, a minority of whom remained noble and human "Teros", while most degenerated over time into a population of mentally impaired sadists known as "Deros" — short for "detrimental robots". Shaver's "robots" were not mechanical constructs, but were robot-like due to their savage behavior.

These Deros still lived in the cave cities, according to Shaver, kidnapping surface-dwelling people by the thousands for meat or torture. With the sophisticated "ray" machinery that the great ancient races had left behind, they spied on people and projected tormenting thoughts and voices into our minds (reminiscent of schizophrenia's "influencing machines" such as the Air loom). Deros could be blamed for nearly all misfortunes, from minor "accidental" injuries or illnesses to airplane crashes and catastrophic natural disasters. Women especially were singled out for brutal treatment, including rape, and Mike Dash notes that "[s]ado-masochism was one of the prominent themes of Shaver's writings".[5] Though generally confined to their caves, Shaver claimed that the Deros sometimes traveled with spaceships or rockets, and had dealings with equally evil extraterrestrial beings. Shaver claimed to possess first-hand knowledge of the Deros and their caves, insisting he had been their prisoner for several years.

Related reading:

obscurantist.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

Free Energy is the biggest conspiracy made implausibly by 1% of the 1%.
The Free Energy Conspiracy includes Tesla ships sighted many times.
Saying Tesla ships came from ETs is a big lie from the Hitler era.
And who headed the Germany development of Tesla free energy air ships
and other oil free and nuke free generators even in photographs with
disk ships. Must we hazard a guess. Don't expect any projects from
Obama he knows not to go there. It's just too implausible.
I win.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The HAARP conspiracy; that HAARP can create tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes wherever "TPTP" wants them. Or that HAARP is somehow connected to NOAAs Doppler radar system or that Doppler radar can somehow see HAARP's frequency. That is seriously the most ignorant bull # I've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One of my favorites ... that us folks with O negative blood are actually aliens, like E.T. ... I traced the origin of O neg blood and led me to the Caucasus Mountains.

Tickles me when I read "stuff" like this.

Another thing, JFK's murder. I saw a photograph on TV 10 years after JFK was murdered. It was a photograph of a man with a hat on, standing behind a white fence, with a rifle aimed at the President's motorcade. I have never again seen that photo. Wonder who he was.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The so called rapture of christian dogma. No were in the Bible is the word used.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
Chemtrails.

If I see one more picture of perfectly normal CONtrails being referred to as chemtrails I will scream

While I have no doubt some experimental spraying has happened at some point - on a SMALL scale - the idea that's there's this huge network of planes spraying chemicals to.....well, I'm not sure what it is they're supposed to do....is laughable. I still can't believe these people got their own forum....

Now I never had heard of chemtrails before ATS but I had always wondered
Why when I looked up at the obvious flight path above my house that some
Jets left contrails and some didnt ? Same day same corridore same type of
plane. Strange

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezertdog
The so called rapture of christian dogma. No were in the Bible is the word used.

Thessalonians 4:16-18. Actually, the thought begins in verse 14. “For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not precede them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words

Im in no way an expert in any religion but its pretty clear to see here. " Caught up" Rapturo latin, Rapture

Bill

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

Probably that thread claiming Obama could be Osama Bin laden in disguise!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
the jumpers were all faked

disgusting!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
9/11 Truther nonsense easily for me.Totaly ridiculous.I must say I think the alien abduction phenomenon is real and some UFOs are real and not of this earth.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That the USA is a democracy.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The Protocols Of Zion is one the most implausible theories I have come across and the single bullet theory as well.The Official theory on 9/11 is also ridiculous.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join