It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most implausible conspiracy theory you have heard?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Fun Thread idea.

Mine would have to be religion.

People who live their only shot at life by the followings of other peoples morals and standards, for the
purpose of a reward at the end seems sad. Pathetic really.

Fun Thread.

You just hit the nail on the head for me.. Well Done Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How about this one, which I actually read about somewhere. They made a plausible, if circumstantial case.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN WAS SHOT BY HIS OWN WIFE, NOT BY JOHN WILKES BOOTH.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There are So Many cool and crazy conspiracy theories out there. It's really hard narrowing them down to one.

Take your pick:

- Koreshian crap that we live on the Inside of the Earth and the entire universe is the sky above us. Small and cozy place, I like it. Der late Fuhrer was actually getting into this one before he croaked himself...

- The more recent Bible Code. Yeah, I use a grid and find the words "Bush" and "Asshole" together. Must be true!
Must be the word of God! The guy who came up with this one's a millionaire now. 3 books and counting.

- Religion in general (covered by the other fellers up there)! "Faith" in the Illogical. Believe and follow ancient stories written by guys who thought the Earth to be flat. Give all our money to televangelists because God needs our money. I really like the Kuran and Muhammed stuff: Satan sleeps in your nostrils, pees in your ears. This be why Muslims must cleanse themselves half a dozen times each day. And draw a cartoon of Muhammed and justify it to kill people.

Maybe I should just invent some of my own... Tim Burton is a vampire (after you see his "Dark Shadows" movie you'll Want To ram a stake through His heart!). O.J.'s not a murder (those two dead folks committed ritual suicide all by themselves). UFOnauts are the time traveller descendants of squirrels. Michael Jackson faked his own death (he's alive and well and living with Elvis and Whitney Houston)...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
I have a hard time picking a top one, as I fluctuate through a few

1. 9/11 was an inside job
2. Somebody or something other than Oswald killed Kennedy
3. Alien craft crashes outside Roswell and is held at Area 51

I am aware this are kinda fringe conspiracies but you should be able to search ATS and find some info if you dont know about them.

Your kidding about Kennedy right? E Howard Hunt admitted it!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The most crazy one is... "The terrorists attacked us because they hate our freedoms!"

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thats easy" its that the bible is the word of GOD."Yeah right and im a rocket scientist....Great thread for a laugh.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Personally, the more I think about it, the Homo Invasion Agenda one's sounding cooler all the time.
You know, first Gays want to marry Gays, then they want to destroy our Heterosexual civilization. Wipe out women or at least turn them into dykes. Convert all "normal" guys into queers. I guess when they achieve these goals they'll be keeping their line going through cloning. Or through a procedure which allows "anal birth" that mimics a woman's reproductive cycle except the womb is the ass...

Might make for a couple good novels.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That there is a rogue planet or "brown dwarf" passing through the solar system....the effects would be seen by any amateur astronomer but people still thinks there is a 'huge conspiracy" to hide the truth....whatever...silly-silly people.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

There was one in 1986 and they covered it up pretty well all these years. The rogue planet was called Mondas and... No, wait, that was Doctor Who. Okay, guess not...

<< 14  15  16   >>

join